Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+34
Rose Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Trent Bennett
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Cho Chang
Rolf Scamander
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Molly Prewett
Lucian Bole
Harry Potter
Remus Lupin
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
38 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

The Library - Page 34 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Blaise Zabini August 16th 2010, 11:59 pm

"I could never hate you" He murmered gently to her, not knowing how wrong he was, "You are my best friend and I will stand by you no matter what. I will fight of a fleet of dementors if I must Pansy." He said, smiling at her. But it did worry him that Pansy was like this. She was never scared of anything, and here she was leaning on Blaise. Something was definatly up.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 17th 2010, 12:01 am

Pansy just shook her head. When he knew what she'd done, he'd hate her. She was sure of it. There was no way that he'd be okay with it, even if he did still love her like he had before. He'd take Draco's side of this. She muttered another small thanks, wrapping an arm around his back, just enjoying his companionship while she still had it. She looked away from him again, staring at the shelves of books, finding it impossible to push her fear away.

[Gotta go to my meeting now, but I should be back in about an hour I HOPE if you're still on then! If not, tomorrow afternoon XD]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 17th 2010, 12:22 am

He smiled as she wrapped her arm around him. Whatever it was he would be there... right? There was no way he could throw her to the dogs on anything. but she seemed pretty convinced he would hate her... No. Blaise never could. She meant to much to him. He pressed his lips into her hair in a reassuring way. "Don't do anything stupid... okay? Just come to me first" He whispered in her ear hoping it would be enough to stop her running off of things got bad. Before this he would never have expected Pansy to run from anything, but she was definatly not herself at the moment.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 17th 2010, 12:53 am

Pansy looked back at Blaise, picked up her book, and slid her chair back to stand. She shook her head and put her hand on his cheek. "Stupid is my specialty." She shrugged and stood up, turning away from him as she shoved the book back in its place on the shelf behind her. She wasn't sure she could keep talking to him much longer, the guilt eating away at her. He still wanted to be her friend, but that was only because he didn't know she'd hooked up with Scorp in the shower, and didn't know that she was planning to leave Hogwarts tonight to find Draco, probably to end her marriage. Pansy took a deep breath, calming herself. There was no way to change it, and so she just had to accept it. Lose her lover, lose her friends, lose... almost everything.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 17th 2010, 1:02 am

Blaise grabbed Pansy hand, "Please" He said in a pained voice, "You have to promise me. I wont stop you whatever it is you want to do, but, I cant face not knowing Pansy. I can't." He stood up and wrapped her in a breif hug kissing her head. "You know where to find me" And with that he left her.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 17th 2010, 1:11 am

Pansy stayed still as he hugged her and she watched him leave. It was only a few seconds before she was sitting on the floor with her arms around her knees, and for the second time in the past few days while no one was watching, Pansy silently cried.

Eventually she got up and left for her dormitory, to pack up some things and go find Draco.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 8:40 pm

I'm slightly bored and the internet isn't being very reliable, but Remus hasn't been in the library in ages and that's kind of sad. So I'm going to just toss him in here. He fell asleep at a back corner table. Yeah. Tons of books all over the table too. And now I go back to searching for piano sheet music. If anyone shows up, that's fine. Tap on his head or something. Haha.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 8:50 pm

Sirius walks over and sneaks up on Remus, and promptly slams a textbook on the table to scare him awake. Aw, how sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 8:55 pm

"Merlin!" Remus wakes, jumping practically 50bazillion feet in the air and looks around, startled, to see who caused such a loud noise. "Dammit, Sirius, you scared me half to death!" He gives Sirius a very serious look. Hahaha, Amethyst loves these two.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 8:57 pm

Sirius gives Remus a look that is equally unserious in comparison to Remus' seriousness. "Aw, poor baby, I was only playing, sleepyhead. Would you rather I snuggled you awake instead? You know, it's really more my style to drop a bug down your shirt or something. Now, I really hate this place, but I wanted to find you and you're ALWAYS here. Can't you find a more fun place to hide from me?! Really now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 8:58 pm

OMG YOUR AVATAR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 9:04 pm

HEHE I JUST FOUND IT <3

"I think I'd have appreciated the snuggling over getting the life scared out of me." Remus covered his mouth to yawn then stretched. "I'll admit, it is surprising to see you in here. Must've really wanted to find me, eh? Can I go back to sleep now?" He gave Sirius a pitiful, tired look, which sort of failed cause he was trying not to smile.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:06 pm

Sirius grins. "You could, or you could hang out with me, and I'll get you into all sorts of trouble a good prefect would never get into on his own, and we'll make a great deal of mess and be very loud and obnoxious and irritate a lot of people, and in general just have WAY more fun than you will EVER have in a library, unless said library is on fire. I'd know from experience," he said with a grin, remembering the duel with Snape in here over Hermione.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 9:12 pm

"I have plenty of fun in the library, thank you. And please don't talk about said library being on fire. That makes me sad." Remus pouted. "So, hanging out with you, potentially getting into all sorts of trouble, or sleeping. Tough decision." He pondered for a moment then looked over at Sirius, "What did you have in mind?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:14 pm

"... In mind? I haven't got a clue, I'm no good with planning! It's just a given that mass destruction and chaos will ensue no matter what I end up doing. Now come on, because I know there's no way you're staying here, when you could be getting in trouble with me!" Sirius grins and starts to drag Remus off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 9:17 pm

"Oh boy, going with the flow, huh? I have a feeling I'm going to possibly regret this later, aren't I?" He speaks mostly to himself as he lets Sirius drag him off to where ever they end up.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:18 pm

"Absofucklinglutely!" Sirius laughs and prances away with Remus in tow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang August 19th 2010, 6:45 am

Cho peered closely at a bookshelf trying to find a book for one of her classes. Upon closer inspection, she found that said book was located on the top of the shelf. While it was not a very tall shelf, Cho herself was very short. She looked at the book she needed, and felt in her robes for her wand, only to remember that she left it in her dormitory. "Great." She sighed discontentedly. She reached for the book, and hopped around as if it would accomplish something. Even when she pulled a chair over she was still just shy of reaching the book. What now?
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 19th 2010, 6:56 am

Rolf enters the library, because it is one of his favourite places to be... with Luna. He plops himself down at a table and starts his homework. Glancing up every now and then, he then notices a girl struggling to grab a book. He notices that no one is really helping her, so he stands up and walks over to the bookshelf. "Need a hand?" he asks with a smile.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang August 19th 2010, 7:06 am

Cho, from her perch on the chair, hears someone asks something from behind her. "Need a hand?" A boy inquired with a smile. Cho returned the smile. "It would be appreciated." She stepped down from the chair. "I forgot my wand in my dormitory. Rather inconvenient." She said sheepishly. This boy looked familiar, and by his tie she could tell that they were both Ravenclaws. Brilliant deduction, Cho She thought to herself sarcastically. You have such powerful skills of analysis. She shook her head to herself lightly. She needed that book for an assignment, so if the boy got it for her, she would be much obliged.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 19th 2010, 7:21 am

"Happens to the best of us," he said with a smile as he reached up towards the books before realizing that he had no idea what he was getting for her. "Er- What book was it that you needed a hand with?" he asked with a sheepish grin as he realized his mistake.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang August 19th 2010, 7:29 am

He smiled again. Reaching up for the book, he paused. Cho smacked herself. She couldn't believe she hadn't told him the book title. "It's The Guide to Advanced Transfiguration. With the brown spine. See, right there." She pointed to the book on the shelf. "Thanks for your help." She added. She had to study for the test coming up. She needed to do well. She wouldn't settle for anything less.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 19th 2010, 7:32 am

"Oh. Right, I see it," he said as he reached up to grab the book, pulling it off its spot on the shelf with ease and handing it back to- Oh. He realized that he'd never asked for her name yet, nor had he introduced himself. He handed back his book and offered out his hand to shake hers as he introduced himself. "I'm Rolf, by the way. Rolf Scamander."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang August 19th 2010, 7:44 am

"Thanks." Cho said as she was handed the book. She took it, and placed it under her left arm. The boy held out his hand to shake. So his name was Rolf. Cho smiled at him. "Cho. Cho Chang." She took his hand and shook it politely.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 19th 2010, 7:49 am

Rolf smiled again, glad to meet another person because recently he's really only been spending time with Luna. "Nice to meet you, Cho. I'm surprised we haven't met before considering we're both in Ravenclaw together," he said as he gestured to Cho's blue tie.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum