Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+34
Rose Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Trent Bennett
Morag MacDougal - Inactiv
Mya Lupin
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Cho Chang
Rolf Scamander
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Parvati Patil
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Alice Prewett
Hannah Abbott
Molly Prewett
Lucian Bole
Harry Potter
Remus Lupin
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Demelza Robins
Padma Patil
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
38 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

The Library - Page 35 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Cho Chang August 19th 2010, 4:42 pm

Cho smiled again, returning Rolf's smile. "I'm surprised too." She said. He gestured to her blue tie. "Well... Oh! That's right! Don't you usually spend your time with Luna? Luna Lovegood?" Maybe that's why she never saw Rolf. She never really spent time with Luna, though she seemed nice enough.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 19th 2010, 11:02 pm

"Yes, she's my girlfriend," he replied with a grin. "Honestly, I spend a lot of time with her and not very much time in the Ravenclaw common room. I mean, it's not that I don't like Ravenclaw," he says hurriedly. "It's just... I prefer spending time with my girlfriend. Though, with NEWTs coming up soon, I'm sure that the common room and the library are the only places that I'll really be."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang August 20th 2010, 7:27 am

"Oh," Cho said, surprised. "She's your girlfriend." Then she realized how that sounded. "Oh, no! I didn't mean it like that! I meant... I don't know what I meant." She hurried through that statement, before taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry. All the studying for NEWT's has deprived me of sleep. I'm not very... coherent, I'm afraid." She paused. "It's perfectly acceptable to be spending time with your girlfriend. It's not like you have to defend yourself." Cho smiled at him.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 20th 2010, 8:19 am

Rolf listened when she rambled a bit, confusion gracing his face at some moments. "No, it's completely fine," he said with a smile. "I know exactly how you feel. NEWTs are going to be really rough and your mind is just on study-mode. No need to apologize," he said kindly. "Do you have a lot of classes that you're studying for?"
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang August 21st 2010, 7:00 pm

Cho could tell that Rolf was getting a bit confused. She grinned stupidly. "I'm studying for Transfiguration, Muggle Studies, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Charms." She said. She just realized how much work she had left to do. She hadn't dared take the Potions or History of Magic NEWT level exam. THAT would have been suicide.
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 22nd 2010, 7:23 am

"Oh...that is quite a bit," he said with a small, understanding smile. "I'm sure that you'll do great though," he said," because you are a Ravenclaw after all." He can't help but stare at her for a moment, then falls to his knees and sings, "CHOOOOO CHANGGGGGGG. I AM SOOOO IN LOVEEEE WITH CHOOOOO CHANGGG. FROM BANGKOK TO DINGGGG DANGGGGG. I SING MY LOVE ALOUD, FOR CHO CHANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND LUNA'S GONNA KILL MEEEEEEEEE."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 23rd 2010, 7:29 am

Penelope strides in and rushes to the nearest bookshelf to pick out something to read. Sitting down, she smiles happily at the deserted room and begins to study a book on Ancient Runes.

Penelope Clearwater-Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 23rd 2010, 7:45 am

Luna skips in to find a book on Sweden and notices some girl that she hasn't seen before. "Hey there," she says politely as she grabs the book she was looking for and reaches for a chair. "Mind if I sit here? I'm Luna, by the way. Luna Lovegood."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 23rd 2010, 7:53 am

Penelope looks up from her book and smiles. "Hi, Luna! I'm Penelope Clearwater! It's good to meet you!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 23rd 2010, 8:04 am

"Nice to meet you too," she says with a smile as she sits down with her book. She notices the girl's robes and realizes they're in the same house. "You're a Ravenclaw too? That's nice. I don't really know too many Claw's, actually. I mostly hang out with some Gryffindor friends I met this year."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 23rd 2010, 8:16 am

"Oh, I don't know many either. I'm new here, so everyone's a bit of a stranger to me." Penelope glances at the cover of Luna's book and tilts her head to the side quizically. "Sweden? Interesting choice, are you studying for a class or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 23rd 2010, 8:20 am

"I'm sure you'll meet lots of people soon," she says with an encouraging smile. "Oh. Not a class. I was planning on going to Sweden this summer after I graduate. I went there with some friends this year, and we found some Crumple Horned Snorkacks," she explains. "Have you heard of them? They're mentioned quite a bit in the Quibbler, but not many people tend to read that."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 23rd 2010, 8:32 am

"Erm, no, I don't believe I have. Nor have I heard of the Quibbler, is it a book?" Penelope, interested at the idea of something new to read yet taken aback at the odd names, felt intruged and pushed her book a bit to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 23rd 2010, 8:37 am

"No, no. It's a tabloid that my father writes. It's quite good in my opinion, though I'm obviously pretty biased," she says with a light laugh as she pulls a copy of the Quibbler out of her bag and slides it across the table towards Penelope. "You can keep that if you'd like. I have a lot of extra copies."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 23rd 2010, 8:45 am

Penelope reached over and pulled the Quibbler closer so she could see the cover. "Oh, and you're father writes it? You must be proud." She flips back the front page and looks at the index. "Quite a few, uhm, unusual topics in here." The corner of her mouth twitched as she added, "Are all of these real?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 23rd 2010, 8:57 am

Luna watches as Penelope looks at the Quibbler, not surprised by her reaction because it's the same with everyone who looks at the Quibbler. "Mhm. They are, but they're all true. A lot of people find the Quibbler rather odd, but it's a lot more reliable than that Daily Prophet that most people read."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 23rd 2010, 9:19 am

"I used to read the Prophet until all the depressing stories started popping up. Now I just send my copies to my mum and dad so they can learn as much as they can about the wizarding world." Penelope flipped to the article about Crumple Horned Snorkacks, remembering that Luna had mentioned them. "Hmm, I wonder if any of these things are in a book somewhere in here," she muttered half to herself, making a mental note to do a thorough search later to see if any of these things really did exist, which she doubted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 23rd 2010, 9:23 am

"Oh, trust me, I've looked," she says, sighing as she thinks of all the time she spent trying to find a book that so much as mentioned snorkacks. "There aren't any. Not here at least. If you want to learn about them then your best bet is the Quibbler. It's the only published work that mentions the Crumple Horned Snorkack. The readers really seem to enjoy the articles about Snorkacks best. It's an interesting creature, really."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 23rd 2010, 9:35 am

[AHH! I have to go to sleep since I start classes tomorrow! I'll be on tomorrow afternoon/night to finish this scene though! ^^ Nice meeting you, Penny! Night!]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 23rd 2010, 9:41 am

"What a shame. But at least now I don't have to waste my free period looking for it." Penelope sighed and stood up, causing the nearby candle to flicker and go out. "It's getting really late, I'd better head up to the Dormitory. Another early day tommorrow." She picked up her book on Ancient Runes and tucked it under her arm, then, after a moments hesitation, picked up the Quibbler as well. "I guess I'll be seeing you around in the Common Room sometime. Oh, and thanks," she added cheerfully, holding up the Quibbler.

[Ahhh, ok! I was just about to get off too, so this works out Smile nice meeting you too! byes!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 23rd 2010, 5:03 pm

Luna's smile widened as she saw Penelope reach for the Quibbler to take it back to her dorm with her, and got up to leave herself. "Nice meeting you, Penelope. See you around," she said brightly before skipping off to go back to her own dorm with her book on Sweden tucked away in her bag.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang August 24th 2010, 6:22 am

Rolf Scamander wrote:"Oh...that is quite a bit," he said with a small, understanding smile. "I'm sure that you'll do great though," he said," because you are a Ravenclaw after all." He can't help but stare at her for a moment, then falls to his knees and sings, "CHOOOOO CHANGGGGGGG. I AM SOOOO IN LOVEEEE WITH CHOOOOO CHANGGG. FROM BANGKOK TO DINGGGG DANGGGGG. I SING MY LOVE ALOUD, FOR CHO CHANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND LUNA'S GONNA KILL MEEEEEEEEE."

"Thanks for the support," Cho said, doubting herself. She was sure he understood. After all, he was a fellow Ravenclaw. He stared at her for a moment, and right before Cho was about to ask if she had anything on her face, Rolf fell to his knees and broke out into song. Cho giggled. "Bitch, I ain't Cho Chang." She smiled, and then burst into some more laughter. "Just kidding. I totally am."
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 30th 2010, 3:56 am

Nikki skipped into the library. She was bored out of her mind, and hoped she could find a book to distract her. She walked up and down aisles lazily, hoping to run into someone.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive August 30th 2010, 3:58 am

Fred wandered into the library. So uncharacteristic, I know, but he was hoping he might come across a certain Ravenclaw girl he happened to be dating.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 30th 2010, 3:59 am

Nikki heard someone enter, and turned to see Fred, her beloved boyfriend. She raced down the aisle like something out of a cheesy romantic comedy and hugged him tightly.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next