Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabian's Fabulous Foyer

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fabian's Fabulous Foyer - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabian's Fabulous Foyer

Post  Lucy Weasley August 15th 2010, 9:10 am

[I am such a bad poster, it's ridiculous.]

Fabian 'aww's at the thought of them having a modest life, because it's a very Remione thing to do. "That sounds simply adorable, Hermione. I mean, I think you three will be so cute together!!" he giggles. "Like, aww, at Christmas and such? Little gingerbread houses!" he then proceeds to have a mental slideshow of the Remione future. "Actually, not to like, totally sound weird or anything, but do you know if you guys are ever going to have any more kids?" he asked, flipping his hair out of his eyes.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Fabian's Fabulous Foyer - Page 3 Empty Re: Fabian's Fabulous Foyer

Post  Molly Prewett August 15th 2010, 9:27 am

[hahahaha *hugs*]

Hermione smiles, colour high in her cheeks as she thinks how adorable the little Lupin house will indeed be. Kiora gets sick of snuggling with her Mummy and crawls out of her lap, across to Fabian, and starts pulling herself up to a standing position, using his arm for support. Hermione immediately puts a cautionary hand out as a guard to stop her falling.
"I love gingerbread houses! Well, when you've got time in your busy schedule, you'll have to stop by and visit - especially at Christmas, when there will be an abundance of little gingerbread houses. I've already told Viktor if he doesn't visit all the time I'll be going to Bulgaria and dragging him back by his ear - and don't think I couldn't, by the way - and Sirius seems very comfortable with the idea of our house being his house. I expect a busy house full of visitors, you know."
A little smile settles over her face as she watches Kiora and ponders Fabian's question. "We'd like to have more children someday. Twin boys with curly hair like Hermione's, since Mya won that argument to give Kiora hair more like Remus' this time around, for example. Not for a long while of course - seventeen is really too young to have started a family, but such is life. There's nothing in the world I'd trade her for. But naturally we'd like to get set up, get a bit of stability and make sure we can give Kiora everything she needs before we worry about adding... I was an only child, but I would like her to grow up with a sibling or two to play with," she muses.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3