Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

+3
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

Post  Lucius Malfoy June 1st 2010, 7:00 am

Lucius smiled and took a tight hold of his pimp cane. "That sounds excellent. I'm sure your notes are just what I've been looking for in my reading."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers - Page 2 Empty Re: A Dark Creepy Corridor for Twisted Creepers

Post  Guest June 1st 2010, 7:04 am

"Let's go then," Barty grinned, widely, and walked down the hallway happily to the common. They looked like a pair of people you do not want to mess with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 2nd 2010, 12:04 am

Gellert is a twisted creeper and so he walks down this hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 2nd 2010, 12:05 am

Dee is not a twisted creeper. Oh well.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 2nd 2010, 12:06 am

Gellert assumes that Dee has entered the hallway even though she hasn't mentioned it.

"Hi Dee," he says, looking up to see her there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 2nd 2010, 12:07 am

Dee jumps, startled, because this is a creepy hallway after all. "Hi Gellert."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 2nd 2010, 12:10 am

He smiles and lights his wand, looking around he realized that it was dark and a little bit eerie. "Kinda gross here, eh?" he said, glancing around unconcernedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 2nd 2010, 12:18 am

"I'd say so," she says, looking around as well. "Not really my kind of place."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 2nd 2010, 12:29 am

"What brings you here, then?" he asks, running a hand through his hair because that is what Gellert does whenever Rachel doesn't know what he is doing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 2nd 2010, 12:37 am

"I dunno. Sometimes I just find myself in random places." She nods seriously. "How about you?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 2nd 2010, 12:48 am

He nods, amused at her seriousness. He puts on The Joker face and asks, "why so serious?" He says, "Just, I don't know, walking" he says, noncommittally gesturing around him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 2nd 2010, 12:53 am

Dee is now afraid that her face is going to be sliced up. "Sounds fun, I suppose. My feet are kind of tired, so I'm gonna sit. You can join me if you want, or you can keep walking."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 2nd 2010, 1:01 am

He smirked, leaning up against the wall -- still standing, just to be difficult. "I'll neither sit nor keep walking," he told her, smiling. "Thanks for the options, though."

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 2nd 2010, 1:09 am

Dee raises her eyebrows and shrugs. "Suit yourself. How've you been, anyway?" IT'S TIME TO MAKE CONVERSATION. Okay, sorry. I'll stop raping BILLY MAYS NOW. Okay I'm done now. He's just so sexy and projective...
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 2nd 2010, 1:23 am

"Am I allowed to say shitty? Exhausted? Or should I go with the regular old I'm fine because that's what you're supposed to say?"

[I felt like we needed to stop with the small talk.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 4:01 am

YO IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH YOU TWO ARE OUTTA HERE.

Snape is here because he is a Twisted Creeper. He is drunk, as is usual since Paneverus, and carrying a large stack of books, which is always usual for Snape. REMUS SHOULD TOTALLY COME HERE NOW SO HE CAN YELL AT HIM FOR NOT KEEPING HIS PROMISE ABOUT DRINKING AND FOR PUSHING REG DOWN THE STAIRS SINCE HE DOESN'T KNOW IT WASN'T HIM.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 25th 2010, 4:24 am

OMG DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAA. *FLAILS* Actually...I don't think Remus has even heard about Reg getting pushed down the stairs...so I guess we can just pretend he has.

Remus is all OVER the place tonight. He's rather popular. Hehe. JUST KIDDING. Anyway, he walks down the hall...he's taking a short cut y'all. HE IS NOT A TWISTED CREEPER. He accidentally walks right into Snape's large stack of books- knocking him down. "Oh goodness, I'm sorry Severus! I wasn't looking where I was going. Let me help..." He's too busy fretting over the mess that he hasn't noticed Sev's drunk yet.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 4:27 am

Severus grunts and attempts to stumble to his feet, looking rather dejected, though a small smile fleets his face as he looks up at Remus, but then it fades away. He scrambles to get all his books together and wobbles on his feet as he stands up again. "It's fine, really," he slurs, not really meeting his eyes, as he feels bad about being tipsy right now. He's not all that drunk, but he reeks of alcohol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 25th 2010, 4:34 am

Remus hears the slur in Severus' words and stands up, looking rather unhappy. "Severus, you've been drinking. Haven't you?" He doesn't really need to ask- it's rather obvious by the smell, and the guilty look in Sev's eyes. "You said you'd try and stop doing that!"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 4:43 am

Severus sighed and placed the books on a nearby table before he dropped them again. "I know. And I did, for a while, I swear- but then some stupid shit happened, and then more stupid shit, and I've been lonely- fuck, I'm sorry," he mumbled, realizing there was no legitimate excuse for his alcoholism. Aw. Poor Snape looks sad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 25th 2010, 5:10 am

ACK. Remus just can't yell at people anymore when they look sad. It makes him feel really really bad. This is not easy. "Look, you can't just- geez. This is ridiculous. I've told you that drinking isn't going to help! No matter how bad things get. As for stupid shit happening, did you seriously push Reg down the stairs? How could you do something like that?" He crosses his arms and stares stonily at Severus.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 5:16 am

Severus glared at Remus. "Don't try that. You don't know what I've been dealing with, alright? Sometimes a drink is all I've got. That's all I can do anymore. Drink and study. Hence the stack of books," he said, folding his arms and looking rather irritable. "Wait, what are you talking about, who the hell is Regu- OH! OH SHIT! THAT STUPID KID! Fuck, Remus, I didn't touch that kid, it was Pansy, I told her not to, I didn't mean for that kid to get hurt- wait, FUCK who TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT?! Fuck, don't tell me the little shit opened his mouth, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 25th 2010, 5:21 am

[UM...So how exactly *did* Remus find out about all that. Since he was never really told in the first place and we're just saying he was.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 25th 2010, 5:23 am

[blame Hermione of Viktor - they were the ones that would've told Remus]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin July 25th 2010, 5:50 am

[sorry, i had to take the dog out for a bit.]

Remus returns the glare. "Honestly, drinking is not going to help you at all. If you need to distract yourself from shit find something more healthy to use. Not alcohol. It's gotten enough people in this school in trouble already." His glare becomes more intense as Severus goes on about Regulus. "Merlin, Severus, do you hear yourself? DON'T insult Reg like that. And it really doesn't matter who told me, but no, it wasn't him." This was not good and Remus didn't feel like fighting. "Maybe I should just go."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum