Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+28
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Kiora Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Remus Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Gideon Prewett
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Apolline Delacour - Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Romilda Vane
Angela Braddock
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
32 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 40 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Demelza Robins August 21st 2010, 9:47 am

"Yes! I would love to!" Demelza said enthusiastically. "Maybe cookies next time. I wouldn't want to get ahead of myself and do a cake or something big like that."
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 21st 2010, 9:54 am

Molly laughs, but thinks she'd better not go teaching Dem about Special Cookies.... "Sure! Choc chip cookies are always good to start with! You'll be up to cakes in, like, no time! Anyway, I'd best be off. Thanks for the cupcake, it was super yummy!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins August 21st 2010, 9:57 am

"Thats ok! I had heaps of fun. Thank you for teaching me! I hope to see you round soon!" Demelza said to Molly. She then put everything in the right place in the kitchen and put the rest of the cupcakes she had left in a container.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 21st 2010, 10:01 am

"Anytime! See you around!" Molly chirps and skips off to cyberspace, because Mya is so fail right now it took her 3 tries to spell 'cyberspace'. >.>

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins August 21st 2010, 10:02 am

"Ok cya!" Demelza said to Molly as she was leaving. A few minutes later she left the kitchens herself.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 22nd 2010, 9:18 pm

Luna skips into the kitchens because she loves Rolf and recently realized that she has never made him a sammich. Ever. She takes out two slices of bread, turkey, tomatoes, cheese, lettuce, and mayonnaise. That should do it. She slices up the cheese and tomatoes, then sets them off to the side until she's ready to use them. She places one slice of bread in front of her on the clean counter that she just cleaned. Luna is a clean girl unless she's in the library, on a thestral, or a campsite. She grabs a knife and begins to spread the mayonnaise onto the bread. Yum. She does the same to the other piece of bread, but with mustard. I'm not sure if this would taste good. I'm pretty picky with my sammiches and don't like a lot of stuff on them. Anyway. She places some lettuce on the first slice of bread, the perfect amount of lettuce. Then she puts tomato slices on the other piece of bread. Yum, yum, yum. Then she finally adds the turkey and cheese to the sandwich. Rolf is her sexy man panther so she puts a lot of turkey on the sammich. A lot of turkey! Like, you have no idea how much turkey I'm talking about here. Then she places the two halves of the sammiches together with the sammich skillz she has, no mess. Nope. Then she wraps up the sammich and sends it up to Rolf's dorm for him to find. How sweet. She also sends up the homemade chocolate chip cookies and lemonade for him. She's just so perfect.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 26th 2010, 12:18 am

Lavender comes up to the painting of the fruit bowl with Seamus trailing along behind her. "Right then, it's right through here. See that pear there." She pointed and walked up to it as she spoke. "All you have to do is tickle it." She gave the pear indicated a little scratch. There was a small giggle, then the door to the kitchens was revealed. She turned and grinned at him. "Simple, right?" She led the way into the kitchens, saying a hello to the little house elves.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 26th 2010, 12:25 am

Seamus watched, dumbfounded, as Lavender showed him how to open the door. "Impressive that ya know all this! I should gossip more often, eh?" He chuckled along with the pear and followed her through the portrait hole. "Been down 'ere a lot? Ya seem really friendly with the elves!"
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 26th 2010, 12:28 am

"A few times. I find it's best to be nice to them, that way they'll be more accommodating when you come 'round. I like to mess around with cooking too. Come up with new things. They'll tell me the truth if something doesn't taste right. So, what are you in the mood for?" She went and sat at a table and gestured for him to sit across from her.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 26th 2010, 12:32 am

"Oh, they sound really nice!" he said, surprised. Taking his seat he looked around, thinking about what he was in the mood to eat. "Hmmm, I'm not sure. Do any of the elves know the recipies to the food you've created?"
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 26th 2010, 12:41 am

She looked at with a little glare. "No. And you don't want to try any of that. I haven't perfected anything yet!" She gave him a little smile. She turned to the little elf bobbing up and down "Oh, hello there! Can we start with some pumpkin juice? Until we decide what we want to eat?" She looked at him expectantly. "Your choice. I'm not picky! Well, as long as it doesn't have mushrooms in it, I hate mushrooms."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 26th 2010, 12:50 am

He chuckled at her reaction, "Ok, whatever you say!" Seamus paused again to figure out what he wanted. "Oh, I hate them too! That and cheese, unless it's on a pizza of course! Mm, 'ow 'bout some chicken breasts? And maybe some pasta on the side? Sound okay to ya?"
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 26th 2010, 12:55 am

She smiled. "Chicken is my favorite!" She turned to the elf who had delivered the pumpkin juice. "Thank you! Can we have some Chicken Parmesan please? With the angel hair noodles on the side?" She looked back to Seamus, "Is that okay with you?"

[Okay, talking of food..I'll be back in a couple hours. I need to make dinner for me and my hubby! I'll respond when I get back Smile]
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 26th 2010, 1:08 am

He grinned at Lavender as she ordered for the two. "Yes, perfect." Seamus glanced down at the elf and added, "Make a piece with just a little less cheese than normal on it, please? Thanks!" Looking back at Lavender he beamed with pleasure. This was going so well. "So, ya never answered me question earlier: What kind of stuff do ya like to do?"
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 26th 2010, 2:49 am

"Oh, well I love hanging out with my friends. We mostly just talk, you know, girl stuff. I really like being outdoors though, as long as it's sunny. I don't really like the cold all that much. I love watching Quidditch too, but who doesn't really? I'm also really into Divination, I think it's fascinating! I wish I was a Seer, but I'm trying really hard to be able to See something." She realized she was rambling and quickly shut up.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 26th 2010, 2:56 am

"A Seer, eh? Interesting, I never met someone who wanted to become one! To be honest I've always found Divination so confusing. For example: The tea leaves. I mean, it could be anything, depending on the way ya look at it. It must take some serious talent to understand all that." Just then, a house elf bobbed over and placed a glass of pumpkin juice in front of each of them. "Thanks," Seamus said, taking a sip. "Ahhh, Quiditch! I was thinking about trying out for Chaser this year! I'm so excited!"

-------

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1603
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40