Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kitchen...

+7
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
11 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Kitchen... Empty A Kitchen...

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 12:13 am

Because Nikki will kill us if we use the kitchen thread, and we can't use the rated kitchens.

SO VIKTOR AND REMUS WILL MAKE PIE IN HERE! *flails* IT'S A SPECIAL PIE.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

A Kitchen... Empty Re: A Kitchen...

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 12:14 am

Viktor walks into the kitchens to wait for Remus because they made plans to make a pie for Regulus.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 2nd 2010, 12:15 am

[Hermione approves of this plan. And also practices her airplane noises in case her services as force feeder are required]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 12:21 am

Remus walks in and is verrrry excited to make pie with his pie buddy. And this is a special pie for Reg, so Remus actually brought a recipe this time so they'll actually know what they're doing...unlike last time where they just watched each other and pretended they knew what they were doing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 12:24 am

Viktor smiles as Remus walks in for their pie making session. "Hey Remus. How are you on this fine pie making day?"

[DJSK I HAVE TO GO FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES! I'LL BE BACK!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 12:27 am

[OKIES!!!! *flails* I'LL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR YOU BFF!!]

Remus flails smiles and waves the recipe he's holding. "I'm great! And I actually brought a recipe with me this time. How are you, Viktor?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 12:57 am

"I'm great," he says happily. "A recipe? That'll be helpful considering ve didn't know vot ve vere doing last time."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 1:56 am

"Exactly! We had no clue! But this time, we're going to be prepared!!!" He set the paper down and got to work getting the ingredients out. "Hermione told me about what happened with Reg. Is he doing better now?"

Ingredients
1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
8 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and sliced

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour to form a paste. Add water, white sugar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil. Reduce temperature and let simmer.
2. Place the bottom crust in your pan. Fill with apples, mounded slightly. Cover with a lattice work of crust. Gently pour the sugar and butter liquid over the crust. Pour slowly so that it does not run off.
3. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking for 35 to 45 minutes, until apples are soft.

[See!!! I told you I got it!! *flails* and it's for realz...i may try it sometime!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 1:59 am

[YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! -is still here for a few more minutes-]

Viktor helps get out the ingredients and preheats the oven. "He's doing a lot better. He still needs to eat more though. He's lost a lot of veight- not good for somevon who plans to be a Quidditch player," he said with a smile as he continued getting out all the food.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 2:11 am

Remus takes care of the melting butter plus flour mix...though the flour gets everywhere, because, honestly, what fun is it to be in the kitchen and not make a mess? "Well, it's good that he's getting better. Hermione said she may have scared him by practically force feeding him the other day! Silly. But even if she did scare him, her heart's in the right place. Let's make sure he eats plenty of this 'going to be totally yummy' pie." He smiled, and decided he didn't really care about the mess he was making. Cleaning would be fun too. Though it took a great deal to override his OCD side that was itching to clean everything right now... "So, are you two together again now?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 2:28 am

Viktor starts to cut up the apples while smiling like a loon on loon tablets. "Yes, ve are. I honestly don't know vot I vould have done if ve didn't. I don't think I vould ever get over him as much as I told myself I could."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 2:38 am

Remus adds the other ingredients and sets the saucepan on to boil. He's very happy for Viktor because OMRKRACKISAWESOMESOAWESOMESOAMAZINGLYAWESOME. "Aw, Viktor, I'm so happy for you! Things'll work out better this time. I hope Reg's learned how important trust is in a relationship, because he's very lucky to have you and know that you'll be there for him." Remus is wondering how he could be so messy in a kitchen sometimes. *headdesk* Oh, it's cause I made him be.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 2:48 am

Viktor adds cinnamon to the chopped apples before carefully putting the crust in the pan and pours the butter and sugar over it. "He has. I know it'll be different this time. He'll have me to help him. I definitely don't plan on leaving him this time. I still regret it. I should have helped him instead of giving up on him like I did, but it doesn't matter now. Ve have each other and that's all I care about," he said happily. Alex hugs happy Viktor because emo Viktor was emo.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 2:56 am

Remus likes happy Viktor, cause emo Viktor was definitely emo. Remus is very good at being emo too...but luckily they're both happy. And making pie! He's pretty sure they've done everything, for the pie, right so far, so he puts it in the oven. "Well I'm glad. Because you two are good together." He looked at the counters, biting his lip at the mess. OCD overdrive was going to win soon. "I feel bad, I haven't spoken to Reg in ages. It'll be good to see him again."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 2:58 am

Viktor gets a supermegafoxyawesomehot idea! "Vell you could see him later. Ve could bring him the pie. It'll do him good to eat something besides apples," he says with a laugh. "I'm sure he'd like to see you too."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 3:06 am

Remus totally loves this supermegafoxyawesomehot idea! "That's a brilliant idea! Now I really hope we've made the pie alright." Didn't want to poison him with their cooking skills right? Though the pumpkin pie didn't kill either of them...so he guessed it'd be okay. Plus they were actually using a recipe this time.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 3:08 am

Viktor laughed. "I'm sure it'll be fine. If not then-- vell he'll just have to lie and tell us how great it is."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 3:10 am

Remus laughed too. "It would be sad if we went to all this trouble and he told us it sucked. But I'm sure he'll let us know how wonderful it is."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 3:11 am

"He vill. At least he better," he said with another laugh. "I'm sure it'll turn out fine- or at least edible."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 3:14 am

Remus grinned and decided he'd start cleaning up a bit, OCD overdrive winning through. He hopes Viktor doesn't really notice that he's organizing every thing rather specifically, and wiping the counters off 3 times...even though they're already cleaned off...

"Hopefully it's edible. We didn't die from the last pie we made. So we're definitely doing something right!"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 3:15 am

Viktor smiled. "That's right. That last von vas fine and this time ve used the recipe so I'm sure it'll be the best pie of all time." He watches Remus clean and wants to help, but there really isn't much to do. Remus Lupin is on a roll.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 3:22 am

Remus is glad Viktilicious isn't commenting on his OCD fun because then he'd have to talk about it...though he knows Viktilicious wouldn't make fun of him for it. Because they are awesome pie buddies. So he continues to clean. And he finishes rather quickly, because he was definitely on a roll. He slightly trips on a chair while he tries to sit down but whatever, he's never been that graceful. "So, I still haven't gotten a chance to see you fly yet."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 3:25 am

Viktor sits down next to Remus and smiles. "Vell I guess ve vill have to fix that. I haven't flown that much recently but I did start again. Hopefully Reg and I vill be flying together soon. You could vatch me give him lessons. I think he'll be needing him after he starts eating again to help him build his muscle back."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin June 2nd 2010, 3:33 am

"I'd love to watch oh, and is there going to be mud wrestling again? With Reg this time of course, but, hey, mud wrestling is mud wrestling. and that last time was rather hot. Just let me know when and I'll be there to watch. Maybe I'll bring Kiora along and she can watch too. See what she gets to learn once she turns 5." Not that he likes the idea still but, he'd deal.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 2nd 2010, 3:34 am

Viktor smiles. "That'd be great if she could vatch! You can learn a lot just by vatching something. I can't vait to teach her how to fly."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum