Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kitchen...

+7
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
11 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Kitchen... - Page 14 Empty Re: A Kitchen...

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 8:47 am

Fabian beamed and kept his hands around Viktor's neck. "So, can we officially call that our first kiss, or should we count the other ones instead?" he said lightheartedly.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 8:48 am

Viktor grinned. "That can be our first kiss if you like," he said softly as he leaned in to kiss Fabian lightly on the lips again. "And that can be our second."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 9:08 am

Fabian giggled. "You're incredible," he said simply, momentarily forgetting the fairy bread. "You know, I suppose now is as good of a time as any to give you your present," he said, leaning against the counter top and looking around in his purse.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 9:09 am

"Present? That reminds me, how'd you like the shoes?" he asks as he leans against the counter looking all sexy like, his eyes focused on Fabian's face as he smiles at him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 9:15 am

"They're perfect," he says as he pulls the package out. It's a nice, silver gift bag with red tissue paper. If not for the perfection of the gift wrapping and the pink smiley face sticker on the side, it could easily be said that it wasn't from Fabian. "They're the best pair I've ever gotten. I have a glass case reserved for them and everything--they're the only pair I've ever worn twice in a row, you know. Not that I mind. They're brilliant. Great arch support, great design--just... Thank you so much." he smiles widely and hugs Viktor tightly before shoving the bag at him. "Okay, now your turn. As a thank you-slash-'Hey look, I guess we're together now!' gift, I suppose, here you go."

A Kitchen... - Page 14 _bpp2-11
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 9:22 am

Viktor's face lights up as Fabian talks about how much he loves the shoes because although Viktor tried really hard to get the perfect pair, he really doesn't know much about shoe shopping and wasn't sure if Fabian would love them or not. "Anything for you, Fabian. I just vanted to get you something because...I don't know. I just did, I guess," he said happily as he hugs Fabian back. He smiles at his new boyfriend who is so much cooler than Regulus and looks in the bag, gently opening it before- Oh my gawds. "It's. A. Duck," he said in awe as he looked at the gift. "Fabian, this- You're amazing," he said before wrapping his arms around Fabian and hugging him close. "You really are perfect, you know that?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 9:37 am

"I'm glad you like it. I mean, I was kind of like 'You know, ducks are random,' but then I thought about it and I just had to get it. I mean, he was like, calling to me. 'Fabian, Fabiannnn... Buy me for Viktor!' and I was like, 'Silly duck, you don't talk!' and he was like 'That top is super cute!' and then I just bought the little guy. He has good taste." Fabian smiled and hugged Viktor back. He pulled back a bit and used his tip-toes to quickly kiss Viktor on the lips. "Should we get back to making the fairy bread?" he asked.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 9:44 am

Viktor chuckled as Fabian told his interesting story about the duck with no name as of now. They'll name it eventually. Mhm. Viktor's not thinking about how it needs a name though because Fabian just kissed him, and that makes him pretty happy. "I love it, Fabian. It vos really thoughtful of you, you know how much I like ducks," he said smiling. "Right. The fairy bread," he said as he turned back to the counter. "Guess ve should vork on that considering ve ate the first piece," he said with a small laugh as he picked up a knife and began buttering more of the bread. "So, vot else is new in the life of Fabian Prewett?" he asked curiously, knowing that Fabian's life was probably a lot more cheerful than his own, though now that he had Fabian to himself things were starting to look a lot better for Viktor Fucking Krum.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 9:48 am

PAUSED.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 9:59 pm

Viktor Krum wrote:Viktor chuckled as Fabian told his interesting story about the duck with no name as of now. They'll name it eventually. Mhm. Viktor's not thinking about how it needs a name though because Fabian just kissed him, and that makes him pretty happy. "I love it, Fabian. It vos really thoughtful of you, you know how much I like ducks," he said smiling. "Right. The fairy bread," he said as he turned back to the counter. "Guess ve should vork on that considering ve ate the first piece," he said with a small laugh as he picked up a knife and began buttering more of the bread. "So, vot else is new in the life of Fabian Prewett?" he asked curiously, knowing that Fabian's life was probably a lot more cheerful than his own, though now that he had Fabian to himself things were starting to look a lot better for Viktor Fucking Krum.

Fabian thought for a moment. "Nothing much, really. I've been hanging around Molly, Alice, and Gid a bit--it's always really fun talking to them, despite Alice giving me heart problems because she's apparently seen a penis before and has been straddling Sirius Black and killing people with Barbie jeeps, but I love her anyways." He shrugged, as if this was no big deal, and began to butter another peice of bread. "How about you? I'm sure your life it far more interesting than my own, after all."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 10:07 pm

Viktor laughed at the thought of Alice saying all those things to Fabian. That sure did sound like something she would do. "Me? No. Not that interesting. Sirius made me a sammich, but don't tell anyvon. It's sort of a big deal for him and I don't think he vants the vorld knowing that he, Sirius Black, made a sammich for his bro. And I've been spending a lot of time vith Herm-own-ninny and Kiora, and Molly too. She taught me how to make apple turnovers the other day. And flying, of course. Nothing too interesting," he said happily, leaving out all the sad stuff that's happened to him with seeing Regulus and Lucius and losing Cedric as a friend.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 18th 2010, 10:19 pm

Fabian doesn't realize anything that may have been left out of Viktor's story, so he just smiles. "Sirius Black made you a sandwich?" he gasps. "That's a big deal. I mean, isn't he one of those people who thinks that only women make the sandwiches?" he asked, cutting off the crust of the bread. "Oh, I hope Molly isn't giving you a hard time or anything. I mean, if she ever annoys you, just say the word and I'll talk to her. Maybe threaten her to never have access to my wardrobe again. Oh, Kiora can crawl now, can't she? She's just the most amazing child I've ever seen--including myself or my siblings, actually. We were pretty irritating kids, you see."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 18th 2010, 10:24 pm

"Yup. He said it's the only sammich he vill ever make for me. Ever." Viktor grinned as he thought of Kiora. "Yeah, she's talking now too. She said my name and everything," he said proudly. "And you? An irritating kid? I never vould have guessed," he teased with a wink. "I don't mind Molly. She's a really great person. I'm glad I can consider her a close friend. She really cares about you, you know," he said with a sweet smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 19th 2010, 7:36 am

"Yeah, well we weren't very charming at all. My first memory, actually, is playing in my mom's makeup. What was I thinking, wearing the makeup of a winter?" He sighed. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? SHE TALKS NOW, TOO? MERLIN, WHAT CAN'T THAT BABY DO?! She's a superhero, I tell you. Or maybe a superchild, I'm not too sure." He grinned, raising his eyebrows at the Molly comment. "And by 'cares about me' I assume you mean that she threatened to hurt you if you did so much as lay a hand on me? Or something to that extent, I'm sure. I hope you weren't too frightened," he teased, grinning up at Viktor.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 19th 2010, 7:41 am

"Vinter? Really, Fabian? I thought you of all people vould know better," he said with a laugh. "Kiora really is amazing. It's incredible how fast she learns. And no, Molly didn't scare me ven she threatened to beat me vith a frying pan. Not too much, at least. I don't think she'll have a reason to damage my face."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 19th 2010, 7:57 am

Molly says she'd better not ever have a reason!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 19th 2010, 8:57 am

Fabian laughed and added the sprinkles to his Fairy Bread. "I should hope she doesn't have a reason," he said, looking at Viktor with a smile. "Although, I don't think that she will. You're too nice to hurt anyone," he said casually as he took a bite. "You want a bite?" he asked as he chewed, offering a bite of his piece. "I think I have this whole 'baking' thing down well! Molly will be happy she doesn't have to make me every meal, anyway!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 19th 2010, 9:01 am

Viktor smiled, silently promising himself that this time would be different. That he would never hurt Fabian the way he hurt Regulus and Cedric. He grinned and took a bite of Fabian's fairy bread. Aw. They're feeding each other fairy bread! He swallowed the magical snack before lightly kissing Fabian on the lips again. "I vould never hurt you, Fabian," he said as he ran a finger down Jared's Fabian's cheek. "And I hate to break it to you, but this isn't exactly baking," he said with a laugh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 19th 2010, 9:05 am

Fabian took another bite, shivering slightly at Viktor's touch. He smiled at Viktor's sincerity and shrugged. "Well, it's better than the time that I set the toaster on fire or tried to make hot cereal. Did you know that you're supposed to take the cereal out of the box before putting the milk in and putting it on the stove? Mind blowing."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 19th 2010, 9:09 am

Viktor facepalms. "It's a good thing I know how to cook and bake, otherwise you'd go hungry. Vell, you have Molly. But ven you're out on that internship, I guess you'll need to have that sexy model of yours make you all your meals, huh?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 19th 2010, 9:18 am

Fabian laughed. "I do hope that by 'that sexy model' you mean yourself. Because you and I both know that I will make you model for me, even if I have to drag you by the ear from Bulgaria."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 19th 2010, 9:22 am

Viktor chuckled. "No. I vos talking about Dimitrov," he said with a serious expression. "Though, if you're so persistent on having me do it instead then I guess I could fit it into my schedule. Question- Do I get a raise for sleeping vith my boss?" he asked with a wink.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 19th 2010, 9:35 am

Fabian laughed. "That could be arranged," he giggled. "Although, I won't be your boss, you realize. The photographer will be telling you what to do--I'll simply be dressing and undressing you." He said with a smirk.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 19th 2010, 9:45 am

"OH. Vell, I'd rather not sleep vith the photographer, but I like the idea of you undressing me," he said with another wink as he wrapped his arms around Fabian to pull their bodies closer together. "I think I'm going to be liking these photoshoots. A lot," he said as he smiled down at Fabian, wondering how he never noticed that smile before. I mean, hot dayum...

A Kitchen... - Page 14 Jared-Padalecki-jared-padalecki-645136_1280_1024
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 19th 2010, 9:56 am

What can I say? Fabian is quite a charming man. "I like the idea, too," Fabian said, still smiling. He couldn't stop smiling, especially around Viktor who just turned him into a big blob of smiling. His arms slid around to Viktor's back. "I think my boss will, as well. I mean, how could someone say no to this?" he asked, in reference to Viktor's hot bod.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next