Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+14
Tristan Raksha
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Romilda Vane
Angela Braddock
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
James Potter - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
18 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 3:39 am

[OMR! AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T THROW YOUR PEGASUS, PEGASUS!]

Viktor rolls his eyes but smiles, not wanting to interrupt their conversation about Fleur.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 3:41 am

[AHHAHAH YOU GOT THAT MUCH OF THE VIDEO? AWESOME. I'LL GET ON AIM TO FINISH SENDING IT- I CAN'T GET ON SKYPE FOR A BIT THOUGH D: I SPENT THE ENTIRE DAY... ASLEEP. REALLY. IF I WAS NOT ON HERE I WAS SLEEPING. THAT IS HOW SICK I AM.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 3:42 am

[YESSSS! 2 WHOLE MINUTES!!! -hugs future wife, Pegasus, and Fabian- ]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 3:43 am

[*may or may not have yelled at Elise on Skype for that* Especially when she said she didn't have her wand.... *runs and hides*]

*Hermione shrugs as best she can, given she refuses to let go of Viktor's hand and the other arm is full of Kiora. She chews on her lip a little more.*

I didn't really want to leave her either... But she said she would be fine. I think.... I think she's just going to need a little time or something. I don't even know. Don't ask me, I'm hopeless at taking care of my friends these days.

*She turns a burning, wet gaze over to Viktor.*

He'd better be alright!

Last edited by Hermione J Lupin on June 9th 2010, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 3:45 am

[question to the panel - am I meant to be breaking the news about James, or are we finishing worrying about Reg first? *is not sure whether to bring it up or not*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 3:47 am

[Uhhh...No idea. Viktor only talked to James twice IC.]

"I'm fine. I promise," he said with a small smile. "It's not your fault. I vos an idiot and I paid for it. You're not hopeless. I should be able to take care of myself. You may be a mother, but you can't be there for everyvon all the time."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 3:50 am

[no idea. let's wing it? just know i might disappear at any moment.]

Sirius clenched his fist at Viktor's words, and shook his head, not really entirely listening. "You were not an idiot. I would have done the same- and I'm going to do the same, dammit Viktor- he won't get away with this," he hissed, forgetting about Mya's presence entirely in all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 3:53 am

[ok, I'll have her hold off a little longer... *has to leave the house in 40 minutes and is wearing my pink spotty jammies still*]

*Hermione's eyes widen at Sirius' words.*

NO!

*She realises she's shouted the word and flushes, looking down.*

Please don't get yourself hurt. I couldn't stand losing....

*She breaks off and shakes her head.*

Just, please...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 3:56 am

"He's right. Ve can't just let Grindelvald get avay vith this. It'd be different next time. Ve'd be more prepared than I vas this time. I vasn't exactly planning on valking into him today."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 3:58 am

*Hermione swallows, looking between the two of them.*

But you're not going to go running off alone and getting yourselves in trouble? You promise you'll stick together and look out for each other? Promise me you will, or I won't let either of you out of my sight. If I have to body bind you both, I will!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 4:00 am

"Hermione- you don't understand, what this bastard has done, to Reggie," he said quietly, not realizing he'd reverted to using an old affectionate childhood nickname for his brother. "No. We will be prepared this time- and you will have me this time. Grindelwald will pay."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 4:03 am

*Hermione chews her lip, not sure if she wants to know. Her heart clenches painfully at the mention of Regulus, who seems to have fallen so easily under the net of her maternal streak. How many more of her friends are in pain, suffering right now when she's so obliviously, selfishly clueless? It's just too fucking much. She holds Kiora to her a little tighter, drawing comfort from the tiny, warm mass pressed against her.*

Is it... is it really that bad? Is Regulus ok!?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 4:08 am

"I don't know," he mumbled quietly, not looking at Sirius or Mya. "He'll be here soon hopefully," he said, trying to comfort himself along with Sirius and Mya. He laid there, not looking at the others, trying not to think about where Regulus was right now pr what Gellert had done to him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 4:14 am

Sirius stands up and begins pacing the room, muttering to himself about murder and torture and causing a certain Evan Rosier and Gellert Grindelwald immense amounts of blood loss and pain. He sighs and looks at Hermione, debating whether or not to elaborate on Reg. "Mya? When did I turn into such a failure? As a partner, as a protector, as a friend? I thought- that I'd been better- not enough, I didn't give either of them enough, I've let them both get hurt, and I'm standing here doing nothing about any of it because I'm bloody useless."

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 4:22 am

*Hermione feels a few more tears trickle down her face and has to let go of her death grip on Viktor's hand to wipe them away. She shakes her head a little.*

You're not the failure. I am.

*She whispers the last part, thinking of James and how the last time she'd seen him she should've known something was wrong. She takes a few deep, shuddering breaths and looks back up at Sirius, following his path across the floor with sad eyes.*

None of this is your fault, Sirius. None of it. You just can't be there all the time, you know. You're not psychic. You couldn't have known what was happening with Fleur, or with whatever's going on with Regulus. You didn't fail Fleur - what happened was terrible and horrifying and nothing can change that, but she'll always remember that you saved her.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 4:33 am

Sirius sighed and looked between Viktor and Mya, disgusted with himself, before he finally snaps at Hermione's last words. "YES I MANAGED TO SAVE FLEUR BUT I CANT SAY THE SAME FOR REG AND FOR ALL I KNOW THIS SICK TWISTED MONSTER IS HAVING HIS WAY WITH HIM RIGHT NOW AND THERE AIN'T SHIT I CAN DO ABOUT IT SO I'VE FAILED!" he roared, punching the nearest wall, hissing in pain. He refused to look at either of them, keeping his gaze on the ground. "I have failed two of the most important people in my life in the same way, all in the same night. I have never loathed myself before now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 4:35 am

Viktor turns his head to look at his friend. "Sirius. You did everything you could. There's not much you can do right now except vait. Fleur is fine thanks to you, and so am I." He took a deep breath before continuing. "I promised Regulus he vould be okay," he said quietly. "I promised him that Grindelvald vouldn't hurt him- and I vos wrong. I let him down-- again. This isn't your fault, Sirius."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 4:38 am

*Hermione sits on the chair next to Viktor's bed, looking down. Honestly, could she be any more useless? She tries to bite back her tears, because nobody needs her sniveling added to their problems right now. She keeps her eyes on Kiora's face, thinking how beautiful she is, wondering what she'd ever done to deserve her. Hermione wonders how long it'll be before she fails Kiora like she's failed everyone else.*

I'm sorry...

[blah, I have to go to work. I'll try and slip back in ASAP, but for now just leave Hermione in her little sniveling, sooking pile of self pity and snot, yes? LOVE YOU BOTH! XX00]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 4:49 am

[sorry- i g2g for a short bit now. i'll brb asap.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 5:15 am

[no worries. *is lurking, but does not know for how long*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 5:20 am

[... Okay so I stayed instead of going and doing shit that I needed to do but I was reading naught fics instead and now I feel really dirty after reading that last one because prior to reading it that pairing made me want to gag and now I am scouring the internet for more and I feel gross. I HAD THE NEED TO SHARE THAT AND ALL IN ONE BREATH.]

Sirius doesn't even hear Hermione, and sits down beside Viktor again, his face buried in his hands. "Then we've both let him down. We both know what he's like, he's so stupid and young and- he doesn't know any better, does he? And you say this has happened before?" he questioned quietly, a wave of nausea overcoming him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive June 9th 2010, 5:24 am

[... -wants to know what pairing it is now-]

Viktor nodded slowly. "Yes. After I left him apparently. Scorpius told me that he valked in on them. Ven I got back together vith Regulus he told me everything. He said that he vanted it at the time- or he thought he did. He said Grindelvald hurt him the last time, and then left him alone aftervards. Grindevald is manipulative. He knows how to get vot he vants."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 5:24 am

[*is now morbidly curious...*]

*Hermione sits quietly, taking in Sirius' words. Her stomach churns with disgust as she processes everything Regulus must've been through. She's never met Grindelwald, never met the seventh year who attacked Fleur, but she's overcome with revulsion and hatred for them both and she can't stop herself thinking they both belong dead in a ditch somewhere. They deserve worse, but there aren't words for what she thinks they deserve.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 5:31 am

[-cries and hits herself for being gross- sirius/harry]

Sirius turns visibly green and looks as though he might puke any second. "What do you mean- hurt him- he won't hurt him again- will he?" he says quietly, his voice quavering with rage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 5:33 am

[OH THOSE ARE LIKE READING TRAIN WRECKS IN ACTION!!!!!!]

*Has nothing to contribute, so stays silent and upset and revolted and wishing she could kill some Slytherins with her bare hands*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next