Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILLICENT AND NEVILLE: THE PLANTARDS [WARNING NC-17]

+3
Penelope Rosier
Romilda Vane
Scorpius Malfoy
7 posters

Go down

MILLICENT AND NEVILLE: THE PLANTARDS [WARNING NC-17] Empty MILLICENT AND NEVILLE: THE PLANTARDS [WARNING NC-17]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 10th 2010, 7:14 am

WELL...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
THIS IS A SMUT PIECE....BUT I DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHERE ELSE TO POST IT, BECAUSE IT IS A FANFICTION...SO YEAH.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

MILLICENT AND NEVILLE: THE PLANTARDS [WARNING NC-17] Empty Re: MILLICENT AND NEVILLE: THE PLANTARDS [WARNING NC-17]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 10th 2010, 7:14 am

He loved the way the way they looked. He loved the way they felt. He loved the way they grew and flourished when given nutrients and love. In fact, there was nothing more in the world that Neville Longbottom loved more than plants.

It was the one thing in life that he was able to excel with. Everyone made fun of him for his interest in plants for they claimed it was a stupid and slightly feminine hobby. He ignored most of the comments that came from his classmates, especially the Slytherins. Who cares if he loves plants?

It was this interest that brought Neville Longbottom out to the greenhouses one slightly chilly November evening. He was slightly concerned for the plants in greenhouse two, because the heater in that greenhouse had broken the previous day and he wanted to make sure that the plants were still flourishing with life.

He pushes the door open, stepping inside to feel the crisp air that was beginning to fill the greenhouse. “Oh no,” Neville mumbles out loud, worried that the plants would start to die from the cool air. He quickly goes around to each of the plants, assessing their individual needs.

As he reaches one large and thorny plant, the greenhouse door suddenly opens and he pricks his finger on the plant in shock as someone enters. He glances at his finger which was starting to lightly bleed, then back up to the person who waddled through the door.

“Oh, sorry,” the large girl said. She continues to walk in, the walls of the greenhouse shaking as she does so. “I didn’t realize anyone would be in here.”

“S’all right,” Neville replies as he assesses her features. Her large frame stretches her clothing and robes, her shoes look two sizes too small, her tie looks miniscule as it hides as if stuck between the two large mountains on her chest. He looks at her face, unsure if it is comparable to an extremely ugly dog or a troll.

“What are you looking at,” she sneers as her face breaks into this hideous and revolting look. Her eyes scrunched as she glares at Neville.

He trembles slightly, feeling frightened from the vast girl and wishing he could do nothing but hide amongst the plants. “I’m s-sorry,” he stutters. “I was just t-trying to r-remember your name.”

“It’s Millicent. Millicent Bulstrode,” she answers while crossing her arms and her stomach jiggles as her arms rest on it. She glances at Neville curiously, remembering that he is a Gryffindor. A puny, pathetic, Gryffindor. “You’re the boy that likes to play with plants, right?” she asks.

“I don’t play with them!” he says with an indignant expression. “They require a lot of care in order to flourish!”

“Whatever,” Millicent says while waddling further into the greenhouse. She stops when she is beside Neville, her stomach touching his side lightly as it juts out. “Yeah, lots of care. Looks like the stupid thing hurt you,” she says while looking at Neville’s finger.

“It didn’t hurt me. I was stupid and careless around it,” he replies while shaking slightly. The large girl was extremely intimidating; especially with her so close to him.

Millicent glances down at the boys finger, the blood trickling from the small wound. It looks delectable. It had been a whole hour since anything had entered her mouth and made its way down to her large stomach. Oh how she longed for some kind of substance.

In one quick movement, she grasps Neville’s wrist and holds his hand to her face. She examines the finger for a moment, then quickly takes it into her mouth. Sucking lightly on it, she moans as she feels the liquid trickle down her throat.

Neville stands in shock as her huge mouth takes over his finger. He begins to shake, wishing someone would come in and save him. Hell, he wish he had Mimbly here to save him like the one time his sacred plant did when he was with Parvati.

“You taste so good,” Millicent says when she drops his finger. Her head falls slightly to the side as she examines him, her rolls of neck fat being more defined as she does so. “I wonder…I’ve never really tasted another boy. I wonder what you would taste like.”

Neville backs up slightly as she says this to him. “No,” he says quickly while his eyes go wide. He wonders if anyone would hear his screams of terror back up at the castle. He knows that there is no way he can get away from the large girl

“Please Longbottom, just a quick taste,” she says while her tongue licks her lips. Her whopping hand grips his tiny wrist tightly, the bones becoming nearly crushed as she does so.

He knows that he is unable to do anything, for her enormous frame will overpower him if he tries to flee. He closes his eyes and prays to the almighty Devil’s Snare that she leaves. He finds that this is not the case as her blubbery hands take his robes off of him and rip the shirt from his body.

“Oh gods no,” Neville says while his eyes remain clasped tightly closed and the cool air of the greenhouse hits his bare chest.

“What’s wrong Longbottom,” Millicent asks while her large hand unbuttons and unzips her pants. She attempts to slip her hand inside his pants, but finds that it won’t fit because her hand is just way too big to do so. Instead, she finds that she must remove his pants completely after taking off his shoes and socks quickly.

Her face breaks into a toothy and creepy grin as she stares at his lanky form. Looking at his boxers, she finds herself giving a deep, somewhat manly laugh as she sees the plants on them. Slowly sliding his boxers down, she reveals his cock and frowns as she looks at it. For one thing, it wasn’t as large as the other girls in her dormitory had claimed most cocks to be. Shrugging, she realizes that she’s not going to get much better, because no body is going to want her and all her lardness.

Neville continues to shake as she reveals more of his body. He realizes that there is no way to avoid what is going to happen, for her obese form has control of the entire situation.

“Please don’t touch my stem!” he finds himself saying. Still, the inevitable happens, and he finds her vast finger poking his cock. “Argh!” he says in a shocked tone as she does so. Was this what girls do when trying to engage in sexual activities, poke a penis? “DON’T POKE IT!”

“Oh, sorry!” she says quickly. She frowns and her forehead would have wrinkled if there wasn’t so much blubber. She thinks back to what the girls in her dorm had all talked about it. “Oh!” she says while recalling what she was supposed to do. Her hand then moves to grasp his stem, and she moves it up and down. Though, she can’t move it up and down very much because her hand is rather large and his stem is extremely small.

“Ngh,” Neville lets out as her hand somewhat moves on him. For some reason, this feels kind of…good. His head falls back slightly as he feels a sense of pleasure that only Mimbly has ever supplied him.

Millicent grins as she finds Neville’s cock slowly growing under her large hand. She drops to her knees, the entire greenhouse shaking as she does so. Moving her head forward, she begins to lick him as if he is an acid pop- quick, swift licks. She then decides to slow her actions as she finds herself liking the taste of his stem.

Her mouth then easily wraps around his small penis, and she finds her eyes widening slightly. She never thought that she would ever be in this position, and finds herself liking it immensely. Finding herself wanting more, she licks him a few times until his dick is completely hard, then pulls away from him.

She then takes off her own clothes as Neville stands in front of her, her rolls of fat jiggling as she quickly removes them. Her hands then grab his wrists again as she pulls him to the ground. She pushes him onto his back, not caring when his back hits the hard, dirt floor. She stares at his still body, his erection standing stiff and gaining her attention, and then moves her naked and large body so that it is hovering over him. Though, it’s not quite hovering because Millicent’s hovering means that her body is touching Neville’s.

“I wanna fuck you like a plant,” Millicent says to the boy.

Neville trembles underneath her. There was no way to escape her now. His eyes are fixated on the rolls of blubber, and he thinks he’s able to make out what he presumes her breasts to be. Or maybe that is her neck.
“I…they pollinate. I don’t…I don’t know how,” he whimpers slightly. His erection throbs painfully from what she has done to him. He’s never had a girl touch him like that, and although he isn’t sure if he entirely likes it, his body seems to have.

“So then pollinate me,” she says. She thinks to what the girls had all described, and drops her pussy so that it rests above his throbbing cock. She tries for a minute to have his cock enter her, but finds it difficult for it to enter her hole because of all her blubber. After finally succeeding she finds his small stem resting just inside of her. “Surprise!” she says quickly with an evil and ugly face, so that this is not classified as rape.

She pouts for a moment, because it really doesn’t go very far in her deep and wide-set vagina. She jiggles around for a moment and then finds that there is one particularly spot where she finally feels his small dick inside of her.

Neville lets out a small sound of shock as he is forced to enter her. He finds himself wanting to move his hips upward, but her weight crushes down on him and he is unable to move.

Instead, Millicent is forced to wiggle her blubber herself so that she can feel his tiny stem move around inside of her. Their actions continue. A little wiggle here. A little wiggle there. She finds a slow build up of emotions, though these actions are very slow because she is not being very pleasured from the boy’s small cock. It is more of the idea of a cock inside of her that she finds pleasurable. Not the cock itself.

Neville finds a tension begin to build as she moves against him. His stem stiffens as though it is nourished and being very well taken care of, then he finds himself releasing himself inside of her- his stem limp inside of her pistil.

Millicent breathes deeply as she feels his warm cum hit her walls. “Oh Longbottom,” she moans, then finds herself reaching her climax as well. Her large rolls tremble as her body finds immense pleasure from the tiny boy.

She slowly, and with much difficulty, gets off of Neville and looks at the timid and awkward boy. “That was nice,” she says with a creepy and wide grin. She quickly throws on her clothes, wanting to cover her blobness quickly before he can tease her largeness.

Neville remains laying in shock for a moment, wishing that Mimbly was here and not Millicent. A sudden thought occurs to him though. “What about protection!” he says with wide and scared eyes.

“Oh,” Millicent says with a thought. “Well, I’ll let you know if your really did pollinate me. I’ll be sure to take good care of any of our seeds though,” she tells him. “I’ll see you soon Longbottom,” she says while giving him a wave of a her fat hand.

Neville gulps as she leaves, then decides to carry Mimbly around with him everywhere he goes. That plant has saved him before, and he regrets not having his mimbulus mimbletonia now. He really does love his Mimbly…
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

MILLICENT AND NEVILLE: THE PLANTARDS [WARNING NC-17] Empty Re: MILLICENT AND NEVILLE: THE PLANTARDS [WARNING NC-17]

Post  Romilda Vane June 10th 2010, 11:51 pm

Oh. My. God. That was the creepiest thing. Ever.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 10th 2010, 11:57 pm

I read this earlier......So many questions I have regarding your sanity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 11th 2010, 12:19 am

-giggles-
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 11th 2010, 12:21 am

I am not going to lie. I did laugh when you mentioned Parvati and Mimbly Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 11th 2010, 12:37 am

I fucking love you.

No words. None.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell June 11th 2010, 1:17 am

I read this last night and forgot to comment... this is brilliant. Scary and scarring, but brilliant.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 11th 2010, 1:47 am

Hahahahah, thanks guys!
I seriously question my sanity a lot of the time. There are two people I dedicate this too...and I should have mentioned that before: Dee and then an "Unrecognized" (if that a good word for not giving their name? I dunno) person.

Plus, I am scarred for life from writing this. This was all I did last night...and my mind is ruined. Forever.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 11th 2010, 2:25 am

Am I the only one who isn't scarred from reading/writing stuff like this?

'Cause I do it all the time...
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 11th 2010, 2:34 am

I have been scarred.
Why.
Why did I read that.
WHY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 11th 2010, 2:36 am

BECAUSE...It's like a train wreck that you can't tear your eyes away from, hahahha.
INTENSE SHIT.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 11th 2010, 10:07 am

Nikki Orwell wrote:I read this last night and forgot to comment... this is brilliant. Scary and scarring, but brilliant.

I completely agree.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum