Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

+4
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Dominique Weasley
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf - Page 3 Empty Re: The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 6:28 am

I KNOW I KNOW I'M SORRY I'M SORRY THIS WHOLE TALKING TO MYA THING WAS A REALLY BAD IDEA BEFORE SOME OF THE STUFF THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN FIRST HAPPENED... SHIT.

WE SHOULD FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THIS ALL WORK NOW...

Back to top Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf - Page 3 Empty Re: The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 30th 2010, 6:30 am

YEAH
VIKTOR WILL NOT BE OKAY AT ALL
UM
IT'D BE HARD FOR VIKTOR TO NOT SEE MYA UNTIL AFTER THE PARTY
SOOO
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
MYA WON'T KEEP THIS FROM HIM
-facepalm-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 6:33 am

Um... Dammit. I suppose we can pretend this took place much later than it really did?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 6:35 am

WE COULD DO THAT.
BUT LIKE... IT'D TAKE PLACE AT LEAST LIKE A WEEK OR SO FROM NOW BECAUSE LUNA'S A HO AND ISN'T EVER ON WHEN I NEED HER TO BE GODDAMMIT. AND THE DAY YOU, ME, LUNA, CISSA, ELISE, DOM, AJ, AMETHYST, ETC. WOULD ALL BE ON AT THE SAME TIME SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE.

Also, my inner!Sirius wants to kill his brother. NOW.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 6:37 am

Hmm... we might have to do bits and pieces for the party. As in, make it a thread that runs for ages, but takes place over the course of a night. It sux, but I'm not seeing any other way. Also - is there Hermione stuff planned for the party? I can't remember - I know Molly's going to be making mischief, but I can't remember what Mya is getting up to.
Also, Inner!Hermione is grateful to Inner!Sirius, and creeped out that they're getting along so well! XD
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 6:38 am

That sounds like a great idea. Hm. I don't know. Let me PM you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 30th 2010, 6:46 am

I AM NOT A HO
I AM ONLINE LIKE ALL THE TIME
YESTERDAY AND TODAY BEING THE EXCEPTION
I PROMISE I WILL BE ON MORE THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 6:48 pm

Severus is here missing his Cissa who hasn't spoken to him in months. AW.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 1st 2010, 6:51 pm

Cissa just so happens to be looking for a book (about Narwhals, mind you) and sees Severus. She stops, dead in her tracks. "...SEVERUS?!" she yells, not really caring about being quiet.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 6:54 pm

Madame Pince shrieks, but then Filch walks in and whisks her away to somewhere romantic like a janitor's closet. Oh baby. Severus drops four books that he's holding, but sees who it is and smiles, not bothering to pick them up before walking over and hugging his friend. "Hey, Narcissa!" he said happily, having missed her for so long. "I've missed you tons. Where've you been?" he asks, picking up his books about things that are not narwhals.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 1st 2010, 6:57 pm

"I've been around, I guess," she says, doing that hand wave flap thing. You know, like a swishy wrist movement? Yeah, that. "But I've missed you!" she hugs him tightly. "I mean, I've had like, no life for the past month. It's terrible. I've actually been studying. Life is dull without you! What have you been up to?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 7:02 pm

Severus stops to think about that question. WELL YOU SEE I'VE BEEN GETTING WASTED, THEN TALKING TO REMUS AND NOT GETTING WASTED, THEN GETTING WASTED WITH PANSY OH AND FUCKING PANSY AND OH THEN YOUR COUSIN WALKED IN AND WE CURSED HIM DOWN THE STAIRS AND NEARLY KILLED HIM AND THEN WE FOUGHT AND THEN THERE WAS THIS HUGE DUEL THING AND THEN IT GOT SORTED OUT AND THEN I WENT BACK TO DRINKING AND THEN THERE WAS PANSY'S WEDDING VOW RENEWAL AND THAT WAS SUPER AWKWARD AND THEN I DRANK MORE AND THEN I RAN INTO REMUS AND WE FOUGHT A BIT AND SO I DRANK MORE AND THEN I RAN INTO HIM AGAIN AND I STOPPED AGAIN AND NOW IT'S ALL VERY COMPLICATED AND VERY BLURRY AS I HAVE BEEN DRUNK-- hey how's you're life? Severus does not realize he has been staring blankly and silently while he thinks about all of that, then sees the look on Cissa's face, shrugs, and repeats all of that out loud, though very, very quietly and not yelling in BMK form.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 1st 2010, 7:11 pm

Narcissa blinks, not too sure how to compute all of that at once. "Oh... um... I don't... That's..." she trailed off, trying to find what to start on. "Wasted? My cousin? Pansy? Remus? Can you... Can you start from the beginning? Slowly, please?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 7:29 pm

Severus nods sullenly and sits down on a couch next to Cissa. "It's been a bad month or three or whatever it's been, I don't even know anymore, as I've been drunk for so much of it. I've been drinking a lot, and then I ran into Remus and we talked a while, and were civil. It was nice, almost like having a friend again. I think he actually called me a friend. That was nice. But he didn't like me drinking, so I cut back, until this one night with Pansy, we got really wasted together- and er- yeah. That went places. Places that should never have been visited, though I don't honestly think I regret it in the least. Dammit, Cissa, I fucked up big time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 1st 2010, 7:33 pm

"Sev..." Cissa says quietly, a bit sadly as well. She scooted next to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "What did you two do?" she asked, slightly fearful of the answer.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 7:40 pm

Severus sighed and buried his face in his hands. "I slept with Pansy, Cissa, which was bad enough in itself, but then it got worse. Someone saw us- your cousin Regulus. Pansy and I were both drunk and freaking out and seriously scared someone would find out, so we tried to talk to him but he just ran, and then we chased after him and in all the chaos he got hit with a spell that sent him flying down the stairs. Obviously since you and I have both seen him since he's perfectly fine, but it didn't really go well at first, his hulking mass of muscle that he's got for a boyfriend and his equally large friend were pissed off, and they started shit with me and Pansy, and there was this nasty duel. Pansy and that other guy got really badly hurt, though Krum and I were fine for the most part. And that's all done with now, but now I'm freaking out- something Remus said makes me think that Regulus might have said something, and if he did, I'm a dead man, and Pansy may as well be dead."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 1st 2010, 7:50 pm

Narcissa stared at the wall in front of her. How could she have not known this had happened? The two most important people in her life were both badly hurt--be it emotionally or physically--and she wasn't there for them. "But... Regulus..." she said a bit helplessly. He was so small! And against Severus and Pansy? AND A FLIGHT OF STAIRS? "He's okay. I mean, I know he's okay, so I shouldn't be worried. And... I mean... You dueled? You and Pansy dueled against Viktor and someone else? Why would you want to duel--I mean..." she looked very worried. "I mean... There are more ways to silence somebody!! I mean, pinky swears are just as efficient! You don't need to--to throw somebody down a flight of stairs!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 7:53 pm

Severus sighed and looked up at Cissa. "I didn't mean for him to get hurt, I didn't want anything to happen to him. I'd have just wiped his memory and been done with it, but Pansy- you know what she's like I can't just- I didn't stop her, and that was my fault, but if the stupid kid hadn't just run away- I don't know, it's done with now, though I'd rather it hadn't happened at all, and everything's alright, except that if Draco finds out, we're dead. It was awful, Narcissa- going to their ceremony as one of the groomsmen, I felt terrible. Draco is my friend," he said, his face wrought with guilt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 1st 2010, 8:02 pm

Narcissa nodded. Okay, well, she could handle that. Reg was fine, after all, no use in holding a grudge. "Draco and Pansy are engaged, yes?" she confirms. "Erm... Married, that is. So--ohh. I can see the problem now!!" she bites her lip. Quite honestly, she has nearly no clue what to tell Severus. "Sev... You realize that what you did was wrong, yes? I mean, maybe... Maybe Draco is understanding! Or maybe he won't find out!!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 8:04 pm

"He cannot find out. He absolutely positively cannot find out. Ever. Please. You know the kid, talk to him. Make him see sense. Please please please just tell the kid not to open his mouth. It's better for everyone- including him- if he doesn't. And yeah. They're married. Married, Narcissa. I can't believe that I- but I did- been a wreck, been drunk all over the place, then stopped again, it was useless, didn't help anyway. Don't know what to do with myself."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 1st 2010, 8:13 pm

"Severus," Narcissa said, then stopped herself. She sighed and just leaned over quietly and hugged him as tightly as she could. "Listen, I'll talk to him, okay? Nobody will hear about it. Ever. Your secret is safe with me. Just--please, stop with the alcohol. It clearly has never done you any good, but... I mean, obviously, this is a sign."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 1st 2010, 8:15 pm

"Alright. Thank you, Narcissa. That means a lot. I told Pansy, that I think someone knows- or more than one someone- because of something Remus said to me. I think he knows. We fought a shit ton over it, and we aren't really on good terms. Maybe this'll help fix things," he said, looking relieved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 3rd 2010, 4:17 am

"Oh, I hope so," Narcissa said quietly. "I mean, you definitely don't deserve all this drama in your life. It's ridiculous, what you must put up with." she paused. "How are you and Remus, may I ask?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 5:07 am

Severus smiled slightly at that. "We're getting along, I think. We've had some tense moments, but he's been nice to me. It's nice, to feel like I have a friend in him again, almost, anyway. I would never be able to talk to him, like I talk to you, but it's companionship. We need to stop this, by the way, this whole not talking thing. I miss you. You know, there's a party for the seventh years coming up, would you like to go with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 3rd 2010, 5:10 am

Narcissa laughed. "Of course!" she said. "One, it's a seventh year party. Of course I would go!" she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "And two, I miss being your non-date to parties. It's fun."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum