Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

+4
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Dominique Weasley
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf - Page 4 Empty Re: The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 5:15 am

Severus grinned and nodded. "I did try to show you a good time to that one dance, you know. I'm not exactly Prince Charming, but I tried for you, and it sounded like you had a nice time. You looked beautiful that night, I felt so awkward, walking in with someone like you."

Back to top Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf - Page 4 Empty Re: The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Narcissa Black August 3rd 2010, 7:35 am

Narcissa blushed and hit him lightly on the arm. "Oh, stop it. You'll completely inflate my head!" she giggled. "And you were a perfect gentleman the whole time. You even gave up your Lily-time to spend time with me!" she flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Though it was fun. I haven't been to a party since, I don't think... Not that there have BEEN many parties since."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 24th 2010, 4:35 am

Well shit. Looks like Cissa and I never finished a scene.
BUT I'M KICKING MYSELF AND CISSA OUT IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH.

Anyway.

Percy is here.

THAT IS THE MOST DETAILED POST I HAVE EVER WRITTEN, RIGHT THERE, BITCHES.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 24th 2010, 4:44 am

Lucius throws a book at Percy's head and runs off.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 24th 2010, 4:45 am

HERE HERE *pants* Woo, sorry, I had to go do something... haha Smile BUT I GOT THIS I WON'T LEAVE AGAIN... HOPEFULLY X)

Penelope Clearwater-Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 24th 2010, 4:50 am

Percy is not in fact hit in the head by a book by that Malfoy bitch Lucius, but is walking between some narrow shelves with his nose buried in a rather large and must looking textbook, deeply engrossed, and fails to notice the other person walking towards him, and in doing so he promptly walks right into her, dropping his book and his glasses. "Oh Merlin-- My most sincere apologies!" he exclaimed in embarrassment and horror as he scrambled about on the floor for his glasses, shoving them back onto his face and looking up at the unsuspecting plebian he'd walked into. He promptly turns a rather vivid shade of crimson after realizing he's just knocked a rather attractive girl off her feet, and offers a hand to help her up. "Goodness, I am so sorry, Miss...? Oh, I do believe I have yet to make your acquaintance. The name is Percy. Percy Weasley," he said, stumbling over his words awkwardly as he stood up again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 24th 2010, 5:01 am

Penelope, after falling on her arse with a small collection of books under her arm, glared at the newcomer. Before she could splutter out a string of curses to the boy for not looking where he was going, she heard him apologize and found him offering his hand to help her up. Accepting it, Penelope straightened up and after a rather amusing show of him attempting to speak to her, replied, "Penelope. Penelope Clearwater." She reached out and shook his hand warmly, his adorable spluttering causing her to forget the accident. "Nice to meet you, Percy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 24th 2010, 5:08 am

Percy shook her hand while attempting to keep a clear head, an increasingly difficult task, given his already incompetent socialization skills, and the undeniable attractiveness of any already appealing girl who can be found in the back corner of a library with a stack of books in her hands. "Right. A pleasure. Well, not really, I did not mean for it to sound as though knocking a girl such as yourself over was a pleasure, I was merely commentating on the fact that as we have not met before and you appear to be rather amicable, it is a pleasure to have finally introduced myself," he stammered, pushing his glasses further up his nose. Shut up Percy, really mate. -headdesk- He is so hopeless...

OH MY GOD I WOULD DIE IF I TALKED LIKE THIS ALL DAY. THAT'S IT I AM SO ROLE PLAYING AS SIRIUS AS WELL RIGHT NOW, I CAN'T TAKE THE NERD FACTOR.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 24th 2010, 5:23 am

Penelope raised an eyebrow, bemused. "Yes, certainly a pleasure." She bent down and began collecting her scattered books while secretly trying to hide her cheeks, which were now changing into a stunning bright red. After she had returned her books back under her arm, she got her first good look at the boy. His flaming hair seemed a bit dishelveled, possibly from the small incident, and his glasses askew. Eyes skimming his face - which she had to admit she found a little attractive - her eyes settled on his badge and red tie. "Oh, a Gryffindor . . . Prefect!" Her tone brightened, "What brings you here?"

OMFG SO IS HE GONNA BE, LIKE, BOTH!? THAT WOULD BE EPIC!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 24th 2010, 5:31 am

Wait, what? No, I meant, I went and posted as Sirius somewhere else. I play Sirius and Snape and Regulus in 1.0, and next week I'll be playing Sirius, Snape, Caradoc, and Percy. I just meant if I talked like this all day in real life I would die, die, die.

Percy was unable to refrain from beaming slightly at the mention of his title and grinned. "Yes, I'm a prefect. I was just collecting some books for History of Magic, I find myself lacking in knowledge of the goblin rebellions, and with N.E.W.T.s approaching, I figured it would be best to brush up some. I would question your presence here as well, but given your Ravenclaw badge, I do not feel the need to inquire," he replied, bending down to help her collect her books, and handing them over to her, his cheeks tinged a vibrant shade of pink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 24th 2010, 5:48 am

Ohhh, fail on my part x)

Penelope shuttered at the mention of the upcoming exams. "Ugh, N.E.W.T.s, I haven't been able to sleep properly ever since I began studying for them." She smiled, eyes twinkling at the idea of a new friend from a different house who held her same intentions, and continued, "I must admit it's a little rare to find a Gryffindor taking such preparations. Usually it's just us Ravenclaws and the occasional Hufflepuff preparing so early in the year." After a moments thought, she added cheerfully, "It's quite a lovely change of pace, actually."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 24th 2010, 5:56 am

Percy smiled and plucked another book off the shelf, adding it to the small pile on the nearby table that he'd been collecting his materials on. "Indeed. Unfortunately, I can attest to the fact it is truly a rare thing to find a Gryffindor who truly understands the consequences both positive and negative of studying and preparing in advance. The vast majority of them seem to forget that adolescence is such a small frame of time, and yet so much of our future depends on making responsible and logical choices. What N.E.W.T.s do you plan on attempting? My main goals include History of Magic, Transfiguration, Charms, Arithmancy, and Muggle Studies, but I am focusing on other subjects to some degree as well," he remarked, impressed with himself for holding a conversation this long that was going well with a member of the opposite sex. -headdesk- YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER PERCY OMFG.

PERCY IS OFFICIALLY THE ANTI-EOWYN. JUST SAYING GUYS.
I FEEL THE URGE TO GO GET REALLY DRUNK AND WATCH BAD TELEVISION TO COUNTER THE PERCYNESS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 24th 2010, 6:09 am

SO I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP
SORRY
FINISH THIS ANOTHER TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater-Inact August 24th 2010, 6:27 am

Penelope's eyes widened as he said this; she had not once met a boy, let alone a Gryffindor, who thought so logically. In fact, she actually felt rather stupid around him, which she saw as wonderful challenge to prove her knowledge and she greeted it with the utmost enthusiasm. "Oh, you know, just History of Magic, Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Transfiguration, Charms, and Astronomy. I have most of them covered thoroughly, but Ancient Runes has always thrown me off. I got dangerously close to an E on my last exam, it was a terrifying experience, really." This fact left Penelope feeling a bit pitiful; was she really trying to prove herself brighter than a Gryffindor? Perhaps she should try befriending him instead. . .

HAHAHAHA, Penelope's eyes widened as he said this; wondering if she should find an excuse to leave, or just walk away from the freak. JUST HAD TO TWEEK THE BEGINNING A BIT XD

ALRIGHTY! BYESSS!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4