Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laundry Room

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Laundry Room Empty The Laundry Room

Post  The Bolars July 24th 2010, 11:24 pm

Quirrell shuffles into the laundry room, and throws his robes on a nearby chair. "FOOLS! They're all fools! They think they're safe! They think they're back for another fun year at Hogwarts! Little do they know the DANGER that's lurking right under their noses! Or should I say... on the back of their heads?"
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Laundry Room Empty Re: The Laundry Room

Post  Guest July 24th 2010, 11:38 pm

Voldemort is physically attached to Quirrell and, thus, he enters when Quirrell enters. COULD YOU IMAGINE? He coughs because it is a hard life living under fabric, "QUIRRELL! I can't breathe in that damn turban!"

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bolars July 24th 2010, 11:42 pm

"I'm sorry my lord, but it's a necessary precaution," says Quirrell with a quiver. "For if they knew that you lived, when Harry Potter destroyed you your soul lived on." He ignores the robes on the chair and starts laundering his knickers instead.
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 24th 2010, 11:48 pm

Voldemort sighs. "Yes, that when my body was destroyed I was forced to live in the Forbidden Forest eating bugs and mushrooms and....blegh...unicorn blood!" He says with disdain and wonders about the movie She's All That. "Yes, nobody must know any of that..." He turns his head to the side, "NOW, QUIRRELL! Get me some water!" He ignores the articles of clothing....for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bolars July 24th 2010, 11:51 pm

Quirrell grabs the nearest bottle, and pours it in his mouth when he demands it. Some dribbles down Voldemort's chin, but neither seem to notice. "Your plan to infiltrate Hogwarts on the back of my head is going swimmingly, my liege!"
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 24th 2010, 11:56 pm

"Yes, yes, yes! I'm done with the water!" Voldemort says angrily, "We must not have any more foul ups like tonight in the Great Hall!" He is irritated by Quirrell's reply about his sneezing, "I know that! GET ME SOME NASONEX YOU SWINE!" He looks quite ridiculous when Quirrell helps with his Nasonex. Seeing as they're in the laundry room, he yells, "WASH THAT TURBAN! It tickles my nose."

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bolars July 25th 2010, 12:02 am

Quirrell sticks the Nasonex up his nose as well. HE AND VOLDY SHARE BOGIES. GROSSSS. In reply to Voldemort's comment, he says, "Yes, my Dark King." His voice is full of affection.
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Morag MacDougal - Inactiv July 25th 2010, 12:09 am

[I'm in love. haha. Awesome <3 ]

Morag MacDougal - Inactiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 12:16 am

Elise currently loves Dee like a lot. Voldemort is being a little insane from the turban fabric being against his face for too long. "Okay, just relax with the Dark King. Okay....I watch you wipe your butt daily. You can call me Voldemort, we're there. We've reached that point!"

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bolars July 25th 2010, 12:19 am

Dee currently loves Elise a lot too. Quirrell nods. "Yes, my- Voldemort," he says, laughter from the audience still echoing in the room. Voldemort demands that Quirrell get them ready for bed, which is odd, because a professor would not sleep in a laundry room. Ah well. Quirrell fluffs the pillow and throws his turban on the chair with the robes.
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 12:25 am

Laundry rooms are not the usual place for bed, but then again, why would there need to be a laundry room? House elves do laundry. Voldemort waits patiently for Quirrell to ready the bed. "We must be well rested if we wish to kill Potter. Tonight in the Great Hall, he was so close I could have touched him! Revenge is at my fingertips, Quirrell. I can taste it! It tastes like...cool mint!" Quirrell tells him it's Listerine and he brushes it off. "Goodnight Quirrell!" Quirrell then falls onto the bed on his back (which leaves Voldemort on his tummy). "I can't do this! You gotta roll over...I can't sleep on my tummy!"

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bolars July 25th 2010, 12:29 am

"I always sleep on my back, I have back troubles! It's the only way I'm comfortable!" Voldemort then threatens to eat Quirrell's pillow and Quirrell sighs. "Fine, we'll compromise. We'll sleep on our sides." Voldemort agrees, thank Merlin. Quirrell does love his goose feather pillow.
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 12:33 am

Voldemort's threat continues. "You'll be having a dream that you're eating a giant marshmallow, but really you'll wake up and your favorite goose feathered pillow will be missing!" Quirrell offers a compromise of sleeping on their sides and Voldemort agrees. They lay for a few moments in silence and Voldemort notices robes draped over a chair. "Hey Quirrell, how long have those robes been on that chair?"

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bolars July 25th 2010, 12:37 am

"I think that they're from last night," Quirrell responds. "I just put them there for now." Voldemort gets frazzled, asking him what his plans for these robes are, and Quirrell says rather quietly because he isn't facing the audience, "I figured I'd just leave them there for now and put them away in the morning, okay?!"
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 12:47 am

Voldemort does not like this idea. It is seen clearly by his facial expression. "Uh...NO! No, that's not okay! I can't go to sleep knowing that there are dirty clothes on that chair! This air's going to start smelling like dirty clothes!" Quirrell says he promises to put them away in the morning. "You put them away RIGHT NOW!" Voldy yells, "I command you to get up and...FOLD THEM at least. Make it into a neat pile."

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bolars July 25th 2010, 12:51 am

Quirrell sits up quickly. "If we're going to be in this situation for a while, we're going to have to live with each other. Now, I've been single for all my life and I have some habits, and sometimes I leave laundry around," Quirrell admits, ashamed. NOT FOR LONG. HE'S GOT A BROMANCE COMING HIS WAY.
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 12:57 am

THE BEST BROMANCE SINCE BEN & MATT. Voldemort huffs. "Well, I believe that everything has its place. Muggles have their place, Mudbloods have their place...and SO. DO. YOUR. CLOTHES!" He glares to the side because he can't see Quirrell's face to glare, "Namely a dresser!"

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bolars July 25th 2010, 1:02 am

The pair stands up and Quirrell puts his hands on his hips and a mysterious piano player with lots of snacks plays a note. "Well, aren't we an odd couple! You won't sleep on your tummy," Quirrell begins.
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 1:25 am

Voldemort is not fazed by this mysterious piano player. "You won't sleep on your back!" he sings and then he continues in unison with Quirrell, "We're quite a kooky couple you'll agree!"

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bolars July 25th 2010, 1:32 am

"We share some hands and fingers," sings Quirrell. "And yet the feeling lingers," Voldemort continues, turning towards the audience. "We're just about as different, as anyone can be~," the two finish together.
The Bolars
The Bolars
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 1:40 am

Voldemort continues the song, "You like plotting a garden and I like plotting to kill!" He waits for Quirrell who says, "You think that you should rule the world, I think books are a thrill! Sipping tea by the fire's swell." Voldemort grins happily along with the song and sings, "Pushing people in is fun as well. I like folding all my ties - " Quirrell adds in, "And you have no friends. Hey! That's a surprise!"

Then, together, they sing, "I guess its plain to see when you look at you and me we're different, different as can be!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 3rd 2010, 4:20 am

Joel kicks out Voldemort cuz he wants Eowyn time and he wants it NOW.

-ahem-

Djinn appears in the Laundry room in a bit of a daze. The effects of the wine from the two week long party were finally wearing off, and the general omgwthisgoingonhereness of Apollo was making him want to explode. He sent out a mental beacon to Reg to have him join him, full of nervous worry, since they no longer matched.

then he remembered what Viktor had told him. oooh, tht makes Djinn so mad. So, he boils as he waits.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 4:36 am

Regulus follows the directions Djinn had given him and pushed open the door, then quickly made a face. "Ew! What is this place, with all these... dirty clothes. Eurgh. This is meant for house elves, Djinn, why the hell are we here? Oh, hell, DJINN! I've missed you!" he exclaimed, tackle hugging him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 3rd 2010, 4:43 am

Djinn is tackled, his hair flashing silver as he falls into a pile of clean sheets. "Sorry, this just seemed like a quiet place. Here i can fix the air." he concentrated for a moment and the sweet scent of spring filled the room. "It's been forever i have so much to tell you! I think, i'm still recovering from the wine...how have you been?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 4:55 am

"HOLY MERLIN YOUR HAIR IS SILVER WHOA. WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN WE ARE NOT TWINS!" Regulus flails and hugs him again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum