Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laundry Room

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Laundry Room - Page 2 Empty Re: The Laundry Room

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 3rd 2010, 4:57 am

Djinn blushes deeply and mumbled. "Apollo, mostly for his own vanity than mine. I miss the black, i do." he looked sad monkey.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 4:59 am

"Apollo? He's been back, then?" he asked, looking rather concerned for his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 3rd 2010, 5:06 am

Djinn rolled his eyes. "YES. The asshole. I have to be all serving and blah, and there's not that much fun in it. He's a total prick sometimes, but he has some depth i didn't remember him having...which is scary, since my memories of Godsholme that are most important and vivid are of him." he hugged himself and shivered. "It's a bit terrifying, actually. anyway. What's this i hear about you and dark magic?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 5:23 am

"Huh? Dark magic?" Regulus asks, because he really hasn't been doing much research or speaking about it or anything at all lately, it's just that Viktor didn't realize he was interested in it. "What do you mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 3rd 2010, 5:31 am

"I just want to make sure you stay away from it. It's interesting, but there's a reason it's called dark." Djinn looked at Reg and beamed. "Anyway, how has life been at Hogwarts while i was gone? Meet any new people?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 5:35 am

Regulus shrugged and nodded. "I've been talking to this really nice seventh year in Slytherin, Lucius Malfoy. I vaguely remembered seeing him on some family gatherings, but I'd never spoken to him before. He's really nice, and he's been a really good friend to me. I like him a lot," he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 3rd 2010, 5:46 am

Djinn spazzed. "EH? HE'S THE ONE WITH THE AWESOME HAIR RIGHT?!!?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 5:48 am

Regulus burst out laughing and nodded. "Gorgeous hair! Wonderful hair! Entirely too beautiful, hair. I really want to touch it. Maybe if we're friends enough, he'll let me. It's perfect. And we both know I can't help myself with blondes."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 3rd 2010, 5:55 am

Sobering, Djinn went serious. "True, i do know that. Don't let him lead you wrong, okay?" Djinn is worried Djinn, since he's pretty much forgotten his rage.

Not all the way. But almost :]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 6:02 am

Regulus sighed and shook his head. "He won't 'lead me wrong' Djinn, he's not like Gellert. He doesn't want me like that anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 3rd 2010, 6:39 am

Djinn shifted. "I didn't mean sexually. I meant morally."

Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 5:47 am

Regulus turned and looked at him sharply. "Morally? Are you questioning my morality now? I don't need to agree with your beliefs, and neither do I need to believe in Viktor's. I have my own code, and I intend to follow it, like the rest of my family."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 4th 2010, 6:02 am

Djinn: -shocked, hurt look-

Theo: -hands a picture of Apollo-

Djinn: -runs into a corner to stare, forgetting Reg since he's a meanie mo-

That's what happened in my head. In case you were wondering.

Djinn looked at Reg with a hurt look in his eyes, and then he got mad. He wasn't going to let some mortal talk to him this way, friendship or no. "Yes, your morality. Remember what happened the last time you let some pretty hair and a big dick lead you on? You and i both almost died. Do you remember what i gave to you? What i gave for you?" He thundered, fury making his eyes dance with light. Apollo had changed his attitude, had brought back some godly thoughts and they were fueling his actions now. "I thought we were friends Regulus Arcturus Black. I thought you knew what the Dark Arts did to people, and what happens when you follow people,-" he cut himself off and tried to calm down since that all hadn't happened yet. Oops. His voice became deathly cold, and he shook his head sadly as he spoke some parting words.

"I see heartbreak in your future, Regulus Arcturus Black. I see pain and suffering, and i won't be here to sacrifice myself for you this time. Just a warning." and with that, he disappeared.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 6:25 am

Regulus looked on in shock as Djinn disappeared, his words sinking in painfully as he attempted to regain his composure. "I'm sorry, Djinn. I love you. You are my friend, and I know what you gave for me," he said aloud, knowing Djinn would hear him, even if he couldn't see his friend anymore. His parting words left him feeling chill and sick, and he left the room, desperate for fresh air outdoors.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2