Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement Empty The Room of Requirement

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:49 am

Back to top Go down

The Room of Requirement Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  Katie Bell September 24th 2010, 11:05 pm

Katie walked in feeling a warm rush of warm air hit her, "Ahhhh, lovely and a bed!" She squeeled as she saw a large red bed in the middle of the room, "Huh, my Gryffindor roots must be stronger than your Slytherin ones..." She noted looking around the room. It was mostly red and gold, decorated much like the Gryffindor common room. She pulled back the covers of the bed and climbed in snuggling up. She looked up to Marco, held up the covers tentatively, "Getting in?"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 24th 2010, 11:40 pm

Marco kept from sneering at all the red that surrounded them, only okay with it because he knew it would make Katie feel better. As she held the covers up for him, he shrugged and climbed up on the bed, slipping in next to her and sitting leaning up against the headboard. He tucked the blanket in around her a little, brushing her hair off her forehead with a small smile. "This will be much better for you, I think."
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 19th 2010, 3:31 am

Luna Lovegood wrote:Luna glances over at her girlfriend, and can't help but smile at how perfectly beautiful she looks. She leans over and softly kisses her, pulling away to look into Hermione's eyes, finding the courage to ask the simple question that she's been thinking about since the last time they were in this room, when Gideon interrupted them. "Hermione? Do you...Do you think you could stay this time? I mean, last time we sort of...With him walking in...I was just hoping this time we could just stay here-- At least for a little while," she says quietly, nervous that Hermione would rather just go back to her dorm before people realize she's missing.

Hermione blinks at Luna as if the idea that they could really stay... that they would really be allowed... has never occurred to her. She smiles. "I... I'd love to," she says softly. She notices then, perhaps because she required it, a blanket at the bottom of the bed and she reaches down, pulling it up over the two of them. She kisses Luna's cheek and draws the smaller girl close against her. "We can stay as long as you like," she promises, not wanting the moment to end.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 19th 2010, 3:46 am

Luna's face lights up at Hermione's words and she gently wraps an arm around the girl's waist, while resting her head against her girlfriend's chest. She sighs happily, more than happy to have such an amazing person to call her girlfriend. "You're perfect," she said softly, though it seems like she's said it a million times already, it still isn't enough. And this is the closest thing to I love you because Inner!Luna wants me to say that, but I refuse.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 19th 2010, 3:55 am

Hermione's fingers have been toying lightly with Luna's hair the moment the Ravenclaw snuggles close to her, but now she freezes slightly at Luna's words. "I'm not perfect," she says softly, keenly feeling all her shortcomings in this moment. A perfect girlfriend wouldn't care who knew, wouldn't be afraid to show her pride in her girlfriend. Hermione is still afraid, still constantly looking over her shoulder, measuring every word and every gesture to remove every trace of Luna from herself in the outside world.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 19th 2010, 4:02 am

"Well, I guess no one is perfect. But...You're perfect enough for me," she says with a small smile, snuggling up to Hermione as she closes her eyes, finding herself feeling very relaxed around her girlfriend.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 19th 2010, 4:22 am

Hermione smiles back at Luna, but she still feels ridiculously inadequate for what her girlfriend deserves even as her fingers resume their gentle path through the pale gold locks. "You know, you might just be the sweetest person I've ever met. You see the good in everyone," she comments, and kisses Luna's forehead.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 19th 2010, 4:40 am

Luna smiles as Hermione kisses her forehead, and it almost feels as if her heart my burst, she's that happy. "That...Is the nicest thing that anyone's ever said to me," she admits softly, her eyes fluttering open as she looks at Hermione. "Thank you," she whispers, wishing she could stay in this room with Hermione forever.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 19th 2010, 4:52 am

"You're welcome," Hermione says because she doesn't know what else to say. And she suddenly feels like that's kind of a lame answer, and she wants Luna to know how much she truly means it, so she gently tilts her girlfriend's head up and claims her mouth in a sweet kiss. Her hand trails from Luna's hair down to rest on the small of her back.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 19th 2010, 4:59 am

Luna is surprised by the kiss, but it's a good feeling of surprise, just as it always is when Hermione kisses her. She leans her body into Hermione's, returning the kiss as she rests a hand on Hermione's side, lightly caressing her soft skin as she thinks about how perfect this moment of her life currently is.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 19th 2010, 5:17 am

Sighing happily, languid and exhausted, Hermione rolls onto her back, breaking the kiss in the process. She draws Luna close again, because any form of distance between them would be simply unacceptable to Hermione. Her arm slips around Luna's shoulder, loving the feel of warm, soft skin against her as she closes her eyes, just needing to rest a minute because she does not want to think about heading back to the rest of the world right now.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 19th 2010, 5:28 am

Luna sighs, resting her head against Hermione as she closes her eyes once more. She drapes an arm across the other girl's stomach, feeling both relaxed and happy while being here with her girlfriend. Before she knows it, she's fast asleep, probably off dreaming about chasing Unicorns and Snorkacks in Sweden with Hermione.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 19th 2010, 9:50 am

Hermione fully intends that she will just lay here a few minutes, enjoying the silent comfort of being with Luna, and then force herself to get dressed and head back to Gryffindor tower before any suspicions are raised by her absence. She doesn't realise that when she closes her eyes, she's not going to be opening them til morning.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 2:57 am

Luna is used to waking up alone, so she's pleasantly surprised when she opens her eyes and sees Hermione, forgetting for a brief second that they fell asleep together. She smiles and kisses her girlfriend lightly on the cheek. "Good morning," she says softly because this is a good morning indeed.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 23rd 2010, 3:01 am

Hermione shifts comfortably and lets out a sleepy little moan. She's having the most pleasant dream, involving a beautiful girl and being kissed on the cheek. Her eyelids flutter and open at last and she smiles. Oh. Not a dream. Even better. "Good morning," she mumbles, swiping at her eyes drowsily and snuggling up to Luna. Just a few more minutes...

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 3:07 am

Luna smiles happily and returns the snuggles, glad that Hermione had agreed to spend the night because otherwise, Luna would have no idea how amazing it would feel to wake up next to her because this isn't something that she could ever imagine. The concept of waking up to her girlfriend, yes. The feeling she got from Hermione actually wanting to spend the entire night in bed with her, absolutely not. "Sleep well?" she asks quietly, still rather sleepy seeing as she just woke up.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 23rd 2010, 3:10 am

"Perfectly well," Hermione says, with another drowsy smile because not much is in her awareness right now, but what she is capable of registering is all Luna, and all wonderful. "How about you?" she asks around a yawn, vaguely wondering what the time is. She's so comfortable for the moment that she doesn't even really care if their absence has been noticed yet.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 3:16 am

"The same," she replies smiling, also not thinking about the time. Not that it matters, time always tends to feel like it's standing still when she's with Hermione. "I'm glad you stayed this time," she says happily, not that she blames Hermione at all for not staying the last time, especially considering how that ended.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 23rd 2010, 3:26 am

"Me too," Hermione says sincerely, starting to wake up a little more now. She giggles very slightly. "I'm just glad we remembered to lock the door this time. Merlin, this is wonderful - I could stay forever," she smiles. Of course, soon she's going to need to go to the bathroom, and she's not going to let herself or Luna starve, but all that can be dealt with later. Right now Hermione is content to hold Luna's warm body against her and gently stroke the golden head.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 3:38 am

Luna sighs as she feels Hermione's fingers in her hair, finding her eyes getting sleepy from the touch, but keeping herself awake because she doesn't want to waste the time she has with Hermione by sleeping. "Me too. We could live in here?" she suggests, obviously joking because the RoR can't produce food...That, and it's rather ridiculous to think one can live in a room, no matter how amazing it is.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 23rd 2010, 3:44 am

Hermione smiles, because even if it's only a joke, she likes this idea. "Hmm, well I suppose we'll require a bathroom to sprout for us, and we can take turns going to get food, and our homework assignments. But right now I can't imagine anywhere better to be," she says, and presses a quick kiss to Luna's lips.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 4:05 am

Luna smiles happily, because that sounds lovely even if it is just a joke. "That sounds nice," she says, snuggling up to Hermione after returning the kiss. "And we could make a kitch-- That reminds me! I still need to make you Plimpie Soup. You've never had it before, right?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 23rd 2010, 4:11 am

Hermione blinks a little at Luna's outburst. "No," she says, a little frown line appearing between her eyes. "You haven't. That sounds lovely, though," she says, beaming because it would make her day if Luna made anything for her, even whatever-a-plimpie-is soup. "Where did you get the recipe for that?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 4:33 am

"My mum taught me how when I was little. It's really good- and good for you too," she replies quietly, keeping her head rested against Hermione as the other girl continues to stroke her hair. "I think you'd really like it."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next