Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room of Requirement

+28
Neville Longbottom
Nikki Orwell
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Jack Smith
Kiora Lupin
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Trent Bennett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
HorcruxHunter
Blaise Zabini
Ginny Weasley
Parvati Patil
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Padma Patil
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Katie Bell
Scorpius Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Angela Braddock
Claire McCann
32 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Room of Requirement Empty Room of Requirement

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 8:05 am

Faye entered the Room of Requirement after specifically wishing for a place that no one could possibly penetrate except for her and Grindelwald. She couldn't risk Scorpius entering or overhearing anything.

[And this means no one. Not even magical mass-produced invisibility cloaks get in here. *dances to Regina Spektor music*]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Room of Requirement Empty Re: Room of Requirement

Post  Angela Braddock April 12th 2010, 8:07 am

[OMG i just read this and i'm playing "Fidelity" by Regina Spektor RIGHT NOW! sorry proceed]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 8:09 am

Gellert enters behind Faye, sitting down on a large red beanbag that he was pleased to find was waiting on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 8:10 am

Faye turned around and saw him sitting in the bean bag chair. She arched a brow, "A bean bag chair? Really?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 8:12 am

He nods, putting on a deep voice. "Real men love beanbags."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 8:13 am

"Real men love gardening," Faye shook her head. Wait, what. No, this wasn't the right person to say that to. She sighed, "It's hard to take you seriously in a bean bag chair. It just is."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 8:15 am

"Okay," he says, easily, standing up from the beanbag, which disappeared as soon as he did so. He leaned up against the wall, putting on a more serious expression, "what's going on, Faye?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 8:21 am

"Well, it's - " Faye found it odd that he had distanced himself. Last time they had been alone, it was the exact opposite of this. She felt uncomfortable all of a sudden, "It's Scorpius."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 8:28 am

He reached out his hand, intertwining it with hers, and squeezing it. "He's being a dick again? You should've told me in the common room, when he was right here. I would've stood up for you again, you know that, right?" He moves a step closer to her, tucking a strand of hair that fell in front of her face and obscured one of her eyes behind her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 8:36 am

Her heart fluttered as he took her hand, but she felt like she was betraying Scorpius. She remembered that curious kid she had met at the lake, Albus, and his strange fascination with Gellert. She remembered pushing Gellert from her mind after that, because she hadn't known what the kid had been implying, "N-no," She stuttered, "Scorpius and I - we -," Had Gellert's feelings been genuine? She felt dreadful. She didn't know what to do. The Albus kid, Gellert, Scorpius. It was all too confusing, "We - um - sort of....got together." Her gaze fell to the floor. Scorpius had been right before. She was a great big fucking tease.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 8:42 am

He bit his lip, but didn't release his hand. She was one of the few girls that he actually liked--she was funny, she was pretty, she was smart. He didn't let the hurt he felt show on his face, though, he wasn't one to wear his feelings on his sleeve. "You fucked Scorpius?" He asked, looking her straight in the eye. He truly couldn't understand what a girl like Faye could see in a boy like Scorpius. Gellert didn't generally mind assholes (well, most people knew better than to be an asshole to him) but Scorpius was just so annoying, and so conceited--besides his looks, he had absolutely nothing going for him. "Why? You could do so much better."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 8:49 am

"No, no - God - no," Faye shook her head repeatedly, "We haven't done that yet. We, well, we talked in the kitchens one day after this kid came and - and I didn't know what to think," She didn't know why she was trying to explain herself. She and Grindelwald had never been together, except for the time that they had sex, but she liked him. She still did. She couldn't bring herself to look into his eyes, she didn't want to see anger or pain or anything. She wanted to run away from this school, "Like - who? Does anyone here do something more badass than gardening?" She mumbled, sarcastically. She then felt bad for somewhat insulting Scorpius, "I don't think I deserve anyone at this point."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 8:53 am

He chose to ignore her gardening comment, and her 'I don't deserve anyone' comment. "This kid? Who? I doubt I know them, if you're concerned about that. I hardly know anybody here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 8:58 am

"Albus. Albus Dumbledore," She muttered. She didn't care about the stupid kid anymore, she just wanted to run away from herself, "He said you two were friends."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 9:05 am

"Oh, Albus. Yeah, I do know him. Old friends, y'know, met him in Godric's Hollow. Seriously, though, Faye, don't get the wrong idea. We're friends, not friends." Not that he hadn't ever thought about ripping off all of Albus's clothes with his teeth. Not that he couldn't look at his face without his eyes lingering on his lips, wondering what it would be like to make out with him. Not that he wasn't imagining all of that right now...

"Right, Faye, well, I don't have any claim on you. If you want to go back to the common room, and to hang out with Scorpius, then I'm not gonna stop you. But I feel like it would be unfair not to warn you that the reason he wants you is because he couldn't have you, and that once you two have sex, he's just gonna move on to the next girl. But--if you want to--" He trails off, looking from her eyes to her lips to the door, and then back to her eyes again.

[i'm going to sleep soon, so if you reply quickly then i'll reply, but if not then it's because i'll be sleeping:)]

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 9:09 am

Faye felt herself grow lightheaded. The way he said it, it made it believable. She didn't want to be deceived or be hurt later on and she certainly didn't want to hurt Scorpius. She thought about all the girls he had been with before her and how it had always somewhat angered her. She looked at the door. It called to her. You should leave. You can't do this to Scorpius. You have to leave. Her head turned back to Grindelwald and she opened her mouth to speak, but no words escaped from her lips.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 9:12 am

He lets the silence sit upon them for a moment, and then says, slowly, "I'm not blaming him for it. It's just what he does. And if that's what you want, then you can--then you can go. I just thought you should know. And I don't want to see you get hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 9:15 am

"It's not what I want - I don't want that," Faye's head was spinning, "I feel like he won't do it if he's with me. He said he thought of me both times, Gellert. I want to be the one who changes him from being - well - you know, a manwhore," She hated herself for saying that term. It felt weird. She looked back at him, "I'm here with you right now and Scorpius is already going to hate me for coming here alone. How do you know I won't do something like this to you? Maybe I'm the one who hurts people."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 9:21 am

The look on Gellert's face now is almost pitying. "He thought of you both times, you say? Faye, if you want to believe that, then fine, I can accept that. But if it is true, than doesn't that just make him exponentially worse? Isn't it worse for him to go around using girls and supposedly thinking about you, than not to be thinking about you at all? Every man--" he pictured Scorpius's babyish face, and unable to think of him as a man, continued, "every boy craves sex. I'm not gonna deny that. But most of us would never act on that while hurting them. I don't know about you, but if I was in your place right now, that would make me want to be with him so much less."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 9:26 am

Faye wanted to collapse to the floor. What was happening right now? Why was he saying this? "What am I supposed to do?" She whispered, trembling, "I'm not the type of person who does these things. I don't know what I'm doing. I like you both. I know, that's silly, a girl isn't supposed to like two people. I can't be what both of you want. I try not to be a 'great big fucking tease' for Scorp, because he hates that about me. I don't know what to give you. I don't know what you could possibly want from me. Just that I can't give it, whatever it is."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 9:31 am

"Faye," he said to her, squeezing her hand again, because he wasn't exactly sure what else he should do, "I don't want to be with anyone who has to be somebody besides who she is for me. That's the difference between me and Scorpius. I'm not your boyfriend. From what you say, though, I think that he is. And I'm not saying this just so that you come to me--you shouldn't be with him if you can't be yourself with him. What you do, who you're with, that's you're decision. But don't give up who you are just so that somebody else'll like you better."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 12th 2010, 9:32 am

[OMG, TWO THIRTY.
i really must go to sleep. we'll continue this tomorrow, okay?Very Happy gnight!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 9:37 am

"[Don't change your ways...come on faye, fuck me now...that's what he's saying" - Scorpius on Skype]

"I - I can't choose between you two, right now," Her mind had been completely compromised. The way he worded things made her want to fall into his arms and never leave. When she was with Scorpius, she felt wanted too. She felt like she had tamed him and that felt amazing. She couldn't make a decision here and now. She needed time. The ball. The ball's tomorrow. Shit. Her head pounded and she wanted to escape, but she wanted to escape to her dormitory. She needed time to think. She looked up at Gellert, whispering, "Will you - will you be at the ball tomorrow?" She glanced at the door. Scorpius was probably getting suspicious, "I'll see you there, alright? I've got to go..." She slipped her hand from his and raced from the room.

[Okay. I'm gonna have her leave, though. Smile They'll talk at the ball?]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 17th 2010, 5:37 am

Scorpius walks past the wall three times while thinking I need a quiet place where no one can find me unless I want that person to. He enters the room and can't help but smile at what he saw. I large room, with countless comfortable looking couches, a fireplace, and a bookshelf. He goes over to the bookshelf and glances at the titles. He grabs one that appears to be a muggle story, then lays down comfortably on the couch.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 17th 2010, 6:18 am

The hallway lights were dimmed as Faye strolled, bored. She hadn't done anything really entertaining at all today. Her fingers trailed along the wall as she walked, her eyes staring absently forward. A doorway caught her attention, because she hadn't seen it since she went to talk to Gellert. Her hand fell from the wall and she walked over out of curiosity. She hadn't needed a place to be - why was it showing itself? She shrugged and opened the door, walking in. The lights were a little brighter in the room and her eyes took a moment to adjust, "Hello?" She greeted, questioning whether or not someone was there, as she shut the door quietly behind her.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next