Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hallway for Alert [because posting will be really slow or random]

2 posters

Go down

A Hallway for Alert [because posting will be really slow or random] Empty A Hallway for Alert [because posting will be really slow or random]

Post  Dominique Weasley August 3rd 2010, 3:33 am

Albus walks down the hallway, thoughts flashing through his mind; Gellert, the Hallows, the Graveyard, the kiss. He still feels slightly unsure as to what to think about the entire situation. He only hopes that clarification will come soon.

He continues to walk down the hallway really slowly so that Gellert can catch up to him.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

A Hallway for Alert [because posting will be really slow or random] Empty Re: A Hallway for Alert [because posting will be really slow or random]

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 3rd 2010, 10:10 pm

Gellert is swaggering down the hallway shaking his ass and flipping his hair and pressing his boobs together to make them look bigger and Rachel doesn't know how to do the cross out thing on her iPod when he spots Albus. He speeds up a bit, tapping the other man onthe shoulder to get his attention. "Oh god, not you again," he says, teasingly, when Albus turns around to see him there.

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

A Hallway for Alert [because posting will be really slow or random] Empty Re: A Hallway for Alert [because posting will be really slow or random]

Post  Dominique Weasley August 4th 2010, 1:49 am

[Oh my god I love you. I think I just died.]

Albus turns around curiously, wondering who in the world could be trying to get his attention. He can't help but smile when he sees that it is none other than Gellert Grindelwald with his boobs all pushed together. "Not you again?" he repeats with a questioning tone. "Oh please, like you didn't purposely try to find me. Admit it, you were just longing to see me," he says with a grin.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 4th 2010, 10:49 pm

Gellert wonders why Albus is looking at his chest as he certainly doesn't have man boobs like, say, that Viktor Krum. He grins at his words, though, which after a moment turns slightly sly. "Gosh, from the way you're talking one might suspect you of mixing up your mes and your yous. Flattering to know you've been combing the castle for me- though I have to admit," he leans a little closer, too aware of his close proximity with the other man's lips, his own mind flashing uncomfortably back to their kiss, "it's not as if I'm completely bummed out to see you."

[I love you too! Like a lot!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 4th 2010, 11:06 pm

[I told Luna about the man boobs, and she freaked and said that Viktor's gonna go work out now. OMR. I died.]

"Combing the castle?" he questions. "Now why exactly would I be searching high and low for a man like you. I think someone is a little full of themselves at the moment. I'd love to be full of you though." He watches Gellert carefully as he moves closer, and he finds his breath catching at how close they are. His thoughts fly to the last time they were this close. His eyes drop to Gellert's lips before he quickly glances up into his eyes. "Not completely, hmm? Anything I can do to get rid of that 'completely'?" he says in a low tone, his lips quirking into a slightly teasing smile.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 5th 2010, 9:36 pm

[hahaha tell Luna I love her. I just about died at that crossed out part, by the way.]

"Ah, but why be modest when you have nothing at all to be ashamed of?" he asks smilingly, "we both know that I'm intelligent, clever, sexy, and modest too." As he finishes his sentence, Gellert looks directly into Albus' eyes, something that a moment later he regretted, for the desire to grab him and kiss him was only multiplied, and the look that the other man was giving him did nothing to help that. A million answers flew to his head at the question, but Gellert was sure that they would break his facade, his composure, so he merely said, "I doubt it, unless you've got red vines. I mean, what the hell can't they do?"

[omg can they make out with a red vine between them? You know like in shitty movies?!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 6th 2010, 5:08 am

[omg, like yes yes yes. YEP. Imma set that up now.]

"Red vines, hmm?" he asks. Pulling his gaze away from Gellert, which is extremely difficult because Gellert is a sexy beast, he moves his book bag on his shoulder in front of him, then begins sifting through it. "Don't laugh, but I usually have some sort of sweet on me. I used to carry Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour beans all the time, but I was most unfortunate to come across a vomit-flavoured one the other day. As you can imagine, I'm currently somewhat scarred," he says while shuddering slightly. "Aha!" he says, extracting the bag of red vines from the bag. "Oh," he says while frowning slightly. "I've only got one left. Whatever will we do?" he asks, slightly dramatically.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 6th 2010, 5:45 pm

Gellert eyes the single red vine mischevously- "Bertie Botts, eh? I have to say, I pegged you as the acid pop type," he says, a cool half smile on his face, his gaze switching from Albus to the candy in his hand. "Only one left? Man, you know I always give my last piece to someone else, you know, Gellert Grimdelwald lives by the morals of sharing, caring, trusting others," he bites his lip in an exaggerated puppy dog face, "not to mention the fact that someone needs to see if it's poision, and I really don't want to hurt you so Im afraid I'll have to take it." He grabs it from Albus, all too aware of the soft flesh of the other man's hands, and bites one end of it, looking challengingly back at Albus, a smile in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 6th 2010, 6:58 pm

"Well, I do love acid pops too. In fact, I love anything that leaves my tongue stinging with sweetness or leaves is feeling slightly bitter," he says with a small grin. He watches as Gellert grabs the Red Vine from his hand, the momentary touch feeling unbelievably nice. He watches as Gellert sticks the candy in his mouth and it hangs there for a moment. Albus tries to not think of any things that he'd love the Red Vine to be replaced with, but that's nearly impossible with the look Gellert is giving him. His finger toys with the edge of the hanging candy before saying, "If you're going to steal my candy, I suggest you better eat it. After all, who says that I won't come along and just -" he breaks off, moving forward and taking a small bite off the end. "There's plenty more candy there, and I will be more than happy to continue eating it until it disappears completely," he says.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 6th 2010, 7:35 pm

"Oh no, uh-uh," says Gellert, whose words come out a little bit jumbled as his mouth is still on one end of the red vine. He can't ignore superaids what Albus said- so teasingly- about his tongue, Gellert doubted he had any idea of how hot those words caused him to become, and it didn't help that they were only inches apart: Gellert could smell Albus' shampoo- "That's just not the way it works." He lets his tongue slither out of his mouth, the stud running the legnth of the red vine, he pretended he didn't notice how close it got to Albus' lips, how close he was to Albus' lips- especially a moment later when he took another bite. "I like to savor my candy- and rest assured that I fully intend to."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 7th 2010, 1:25 am

Albus watches as Gellert's tongue sweeps along the length of the candy. His eyes fall to the tongue stud, and he tries to repress a shudder at the thought of the stud sliding along him. "Oh, I must savour it," he repeats, pulling his eyes away from the candy and glancing up at Gellert. He finds this almost dangerous, for their two bodies are unbelievably close. His hand moves forward, lightly grasping Gellert's in his, which he lifts. The candy is now only centimeters from his mouth, which he then takes into his mouth and sucks on slightly greedily. He continues to grasp Gellert's hand, making sure that Gellert keeps the candy steady, as Albus' tongue slides along the Red Vine in much the same fashion that Gellert had shown him. He pulls his mouth away and while still grasping Gellert's hand in his, he whispers, "Is that...better?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 7th 2010, 5:44 pm

[omgadjfkjdfjdyg]

Albus' words, his touch- they almost gave Gellert the chills- what the fuck was happening to him? He couldn't supress a lusty, almost hungry look as the other man's tongue slid so seductively towards him- and yes, it was better, but not better enough- "Not quite yet," he whispered, a glint in his icy eyes as he took the last bit of red vine into his mouth, his lips touched Albus' ever so quickly, so lightly- then he pulled away, "Now, though," he said with a small smile, then Gellert was kissing Albus again, and Albus was kissing him back, their hands still clasped together, Gellert squeezed the other man's, hoping that time would allow him to live in this naiive, perfect oblivion forever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 7th 2010, 6:00 pm

[OMG. Luna and I had a momentary freak out on skype over their kissing. kfja;lskd;jfl;skdfjasdkf]

Albus is slightly surprised when Gellert's lips touch his ever so softly. He's disappointed when the kiss, so quick and gentle, ends almost immediately. Unable to stop himself, he finds himself returning the smile that Gellert gives him. It was now clear that the kiss in the graveyard didn't just happen by mistake. There was an undeniable attraction between the two, and the gentle kiss and touches confirmed that they both wanted it. He finds Gellert's lips on his once more and eagerly responds to the kiss. His tongue grazes along Gellert's lips, the softness and sweet taste from the Red Vines almost overwhelming. He finds his free hand moving up to gently rest on the side of Gellert's head. He longed for the touch and found himself reveling in the skin to skin and soon tongue to tongue contact.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 7th 2010, 10:47 pm

Gellert wasn't sure what was happening to him- it was as if he couldn't control his emotions, let alone his body, and sure enough his hand was sliding up Albus' back, resting at the back of his neck where his fingertips trailed small, chilling circles. He didn't think of an explanation for this, not for himself and not for Albus either- instead, he hoped that this kiss would last for years, and not only so that he wouldn't have to explain himself; all he could think of was the feel of Albus' lips, the touch of his hand, and then he stopped thinking at all, plunging his tongue into the other man's mouth and pushing him gently so that he was against the wall, his last cohesive thought was that Albus' kisses tasted better than red vines ever would.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 8th 2010, 7:06 am

Albus finds his hand, that had been resting on the side of Gellert's head, slipping to the back. He gently pulls Gellert closer, his hand firmly expressing his desire to bring their bodies closer together. As he is pushed against the wall, he can't help but pull Gellert's body against him fully. His tongue soon meets Gellert's, colliding for a moment inside of Albus' mouth before he allows Gellert to take control. After all, it is clear as day that Gellert has much more experience with this, and Albus finds himself easily complying to letting Gellert take the reins. The feel of Gellert's smooth tongue stud slowly causes his senses to react as he finds himself imagining other places that the metal could be trailing along. He begins to worry that it'll become painfully obvious as to how much Gellert is effecting him right now, so he pulls his lips away from Gellert's and allows himself to catch his breath and calm his frantically beating heart. His mouth, mere centimeters from Gellert's, turns up into a small, sly grin and he finds himself gently trailing his fingers on the skin on the back of Gellert's neck.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 8th 2010, 10:30 pm

Lips crushed together, their kiss was concentrated but of high intensity- Gellert, unsure when he would ever have this opportunity again, was working hard to keep his mind cohesive enough to remember this- to remember the way his hips rested on the soft flesh of Albus' lower stomach, the way Albus' hands raised the little hairs on the back of his neck, the way their bodies seemed to fit together, no curve or crevice was uncomfortable- on the contrary, it felt completely right. What puzzled Gellert most, though, was that his subconscious was telling him to be gentle, and that his body which craved souch from the man in front of him seemed to be listening; Gellert was never one for soft, passionate kisses, yet this could fall under nobother catagory- Gellert was surprised, and brought nearly back to reality when Albus pulled away. A terrible thought struck him- what if Albus didn't want this at all?- and, for that matter, why did Gellert care what Albus wanted? Why was he so relieved at the other man's grin- he couldn't help but return it. "Didn't I tell you that I intended to savor this?" he whispered, locking eyes with Albus, leaning forward so that their lips were not touching, but so close that they were breathing the same breath. Though he didn't admit it to himself, a million what ifs were floating around his head, and caught off guard he felt less confident, more vulnerable- all he wanted was for Albus to kiss him again, Gellert just wanted to be kissed, and not have to go hone afterwards to a place where he knew he would be told that none of this was real.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 9th 2010, 4:47 pm

Albus' gaze remains on the man before him, for he's unable to pull himself away from the perfection that he finds Gellert and the perfection that remains pressed against his body. After a quick intake of breath as Gellert moves his mouth closer yet again, he finds his body aching for more. "You did," he finds himself whispering in reply. Their lips already so close together, Albus' lips move forward so that they lightly graze against Gellert's. He pulls back slowly after the light touch then says, And I intend to comply with what you want, whatever it is that you want." Soon after, he crushes his lips to Gellert's, unable to hold out any longer from the sweet taste and gentle touches that his body craved. His hand that is on the back of Gellert's neck remains in place, while the other hand that had once been clasping Gellert's, gently pulls out of his grasp. His now free hand moves to Gellert's back, greedily pulling their bodies as close together as can possibly be allowed. He knows this is dangerous, the passion and attraction continuing to rise between them and his body slowly beginning to react to Gellert's touches. Pushing out thoughts of what Lucius had said about his inexperience the other day, Albus gives into instinct and allows his emotions and Gellert to guide his actions.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 10th 2010, 7:06 am

Gellert smiled as Albus pressed their lips together, and for a few moments he was sure that the other man could feel the upturned corners of Gellert's mouth crushed against his own. He was relieved- this was no accident, no physical fantasy of Gellert and himself the way it had been with Regulus, and that was what made this more dangerous- nothing good come out of a kiss where you actually cared about the other person-no, he stopped himself mid thought. It must be that it wasn't Albus he cared about so much as the idea of Albus; he surely was no better than anyone Gellert had fucked before, but somehow, his light, inexperienced kisses felt so good, the hand wandering along his back so innocent and yet such a turn on. In fact, he started to feel himself getting a little hard which he knew would be exceedingly obvious with their bodies pressed so closely together- what was he doing, then? He had a beautiful man pushed up against the wall and he was being gentle? Surely this was some trance he had to break out of: his kisses became rougher, his tongue fervently exploring the inside of Albus' mouth, his hand became intertwined in his hair, but just as he was about to bite down on his lower lip, he changed his mind- a soft, passionate nibble instead. This wasn't failure, he told himself, this was just different, this was just Albus, Albus who was looking for the deathly hallows with him, Albus who had kissed him, who he was kissing, and so he succumbed to leaving whatever regret he might have for later, instead trailing his nails lightly down Albus' back to a little crook where they fit so well it was almost as if they were supposed to go- just below his hips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 11th 2010, 12:59 am

The kiss, starting out so gentle like last time, soon becomes much more passionate as Gellert's tongue pushes its way into his mouth. Gellert's rough, demanding nature is like nothing he has every experienced. He briefly thinks of the few snogs that he's had in the past, both instances paling in comparison to this moment. this just feels natural. It feels unbelievably right. The small nip on his lip brings his attention to the sensations that Gellert is beginning to cause. Albus' hands gently fist into Gellert's Slytherin robes as he feels Gellert's hands slide slowly down his back, causing Albus to shiver as they do. It's the simple touches like this that effect him greatly. Sure, the rough, controlling moments caused his body to erupt with want, but the gentle ghost touches leave him full with desire. He is suddenly extremely aware of what all of Gellert's touches and actions have done to his body, and he finds himself shifting slightly, hoping that it isn't painfully obvious. Gently pulling his mouth away from Gellert's, he knows that it's only to get more obvious to the man standing in front of him if they continue their actions. He dares not spare a glance downward, but instead attempts to subtly shift his robes in front of him to prevent himself from being embarrassed. He stands where he is for a moment, unsure of what to say, so he allows his deep breathing to return to it's normal pace.

[So, I'm not quite sure how far we're going with this. I'm up for anything really. I figured I'd let Gellert make the decision of where to go with it. I mean, considering how much time we have left, if you want to keep going, I'm up for that...or errrr, Albus is "up" for that. We'd just have to go to the Hallway in smutland if we continue. If not, we can leave them with this growing desire. IDK. DOESN'T MATTER TO ME]
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 13th 2010, 3:06 am

No longer kissing, Gellert is suspended in this surreal moment for a few more seconds before coming back to reality. Still inches apart, bodies still touching, Gellert can feel Albus' erection on his leg, and though he himself is filled with desire he moves back instead of forward, gracefully untangling their legs so that only the very tips of their left knees are touching. He runs a hand through his hair, giving his thoughts a minute to organize themselves within his head, but it seemed that they still were unable to fathom what it was that made him act this way, feel this way.... A sly grin formed on his lips, "Sorry, I shouldnt have," he said, rather lightly, and they could both tell that he didnt regret it at all- no; he wanted to kiss him, to touch him, to have him, but there were so many things that forbade it- they were, after all, together going to conquer the wizarding world, a plan that would never progress if they let something as mundane as feelings interrupt it. Still, he met Albus' eyes, his own eyes smiling- something more in his gaze. He wondered if Albus would be able to read it- and even if he was, it seemed almost all right. Almost.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley August 13th 2010, 3:30 am

Albus shakes his head. "No, don't apologize," he replies, his gaze on Gellert for a moment before looking down the hallway, relieved to find it empty. It would have been too much at once if they were to continue and let their desires lead them. It would have happened so quickly, for it felt like only yesterday when they had first kissed in the graveyard. Something which had felt so innocent and right, yet so wrong for how it had been dismissed and never mentioned. He wonders if this is going to be the same. He looks back at Gellert, a smile gracing his face from the look that Gellert is giving him. Perhaps this would be different from last time after all. He gently pushes himself off the wall and takes a step away from Gellert. Unsure of what to say, he looks at the man for a moment then says, "I should get back to my common room. We'll meet up soon to discuss the Hallows though." Sparing one last glance, he then quickly leaves before his desire overrides what he knows he must do before things spiral out of control.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down