Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Straight Man Lounge

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official Straight Man Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Straight Man Lounge

Post  Guest August 6th 2010, 5:15 am

"AH, BUT THAT KNOWLEDGE IS FOR ME, AND ME ONLY, AS I AM THE ONE WHO WARMS HER BED, AND NO, YOU DON'T GET TO DO THAT IN ORDER TO ACQUIRE MY KNOWLEDGE. INSTEAD YOU MUST DEPEND ON ME TO SHARE, AND AS I HAVE THE POWER, I WILL CALL YOU YOUNG GRASSHOPPER IF I WISH! AND YOU ARE ONLY OLDER BY LIKE A MONTH." Because in 1.0, they're both seventh years, unlike 2.0. "Experimentation. And more-- LESSONS. Apparently my sweet Fleur is quite the teacher," he said with a grin. "And she has given me a right review of many of the other girls."

Back to top Go down

The Official Straight Man Lounge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Straight Man Lounge

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 6th 2010, 5:19 am

[is there a way to make it where this doesn't pop up in my Recent Post thing? x.x i didn't think of that...]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 6th 2010, 5:29 am

"I WOULD NOT PRESUME TO WARM HER BED WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, AS WE ARE BRO'S, AND THEY MUST ALWAYS COME BEFORE ONE'S HO'S." He nods authoritatively - if that's even a word. "I AM DEPENDING ON YOU TO SHARE, AS YOU ARE THE MASTER OF KNOWLEDGE AND I AM MERELY YOUR APPRENCTICE - OH GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT. DEAR SWEET MERLIN. Lessons? Care to pass on those reviews, dear friend?"

[I have to go, but when I return I shall post. Hopefully, I won't be too long.]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 9th 2010, 4:21 am

"I DO CARE TO PASS ON REVIEWS TO ANOTHER MAN WHO IS SO CLEARLY WELL VERSED IN THE BRO CODE. I HEAR THAT ONE SHOULD NEVER SNOG A CERTAIN CHO CHANG, BUT HOWEVER, MISS ALICIA SPINNET-- WELL, THAT'S ONE YOU DON'T WANNA PASS UP, EVER. SHE KEEPS ASKING MY DEAR FLEUR FOR LESSONS, BUT BY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN SAYS SHE CLEARLY HAS NO NEED FOR THEM. SO SHE MAY OR MAY NOT BE SWINGING THAT WAY, JUST SO YOU KNOW!" Sirius is loud and booming and rather highhhhh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 9th 2010, 7:16 am

Gideon finds himself shouting also, if only to make sure Sirius actually hears him. "CLEARLY WELL VERSED? OF COURSE I AM, FOR THE BRO CODE SHOULD BE THE CORNERSTONE OF ANY MAN'S LIFE," he exclaims exuberantly. "NO CHO? OK BRO. WOW, THAT RHYMED. HOW AWESOME AM I? ALICIA SPINNET, EH? I SHALL HAVE TO KEEP MY EYE OUT FOR THAT ONE... REGARDLESS OF PREFERENCES." He strokes an imaginary goatee thoughtfully.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 6:43 pm

AND THEN WE WERE HIGH AND THEN WE LEFT.

Sirius walks in, kisses the floor, hugs the couches, eats all the pie and sammiches available, makes out with the posters of hot women on the walls, and solemnly says his goodbyes, in case they don't let him back in here after he does this dare. "THANKS FLEUR, NOW WHAT IF I LOSE MY STRAIGHTNESS? I'M FUCKING TERRIFIED. GAWD, WOMEN. THEY'LL BE THE DEATH OF ME!" he yells, then snogs a statue of a hot naked lady, and then leaves to go to his death. Er, do that dare. Yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 5:12 am

Scorpius enters the straight lounge and sits on the sexy, leather couches. He just sits there, waiting for Sirius. Yep yep.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 5:17 am

Sirius struts in lookin' like a hot mess, just because I like saying that. He sees Scorpius and grins, sitting down opposite him and tossing him the box of chocolate frogs he promised. "Thanks man. You know, if you'd gotten there like five minutes sooner, you'd have seen an all out lesbian make out session."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 5:23 am

"Shit, are you serious?" he says, taking one of the chocolate frogs and then offering one to Sirius. "Damn, I apparently missed some good stuff. The last lesbian make out session was with Penny Rosier and Pansy Parkinson, neither of which I'm on good terms with. Any reason in particular I had to make out with that pretty friend of yours?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 5:26 am

"EW PANSY THAT TRAMP IS JUST SO EURRRRRRRRRGHHH!" Sirius makes lewd gestures and gags. "Er, yeah, I kinda promised her two decent looking straight guys to kiss and you were rather handy, seeing as you, me, and Gid Prewett are like the only straight guys in the castle, and you're the only one that's single, or so I've heard. What's up with this shit? Everyone's breaking up with everyone," he said sadly, thinking about Viktor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 5:35 am

"Well, it was no problem at all. Anything to help out a friend," he says popping a whole chocolate frog into his mouth. Once he managed to eat and swallow the whole thing he says, "what do you mean everyone's breaking up with everyone? More sad news to go around? I dunno if Hogwarts can handle all these break ups."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 5:47 am

"... I thought you and Viktor were tight? I guess he hasn't seen you yet, then, don't blame him, he's been so down. He broke up with Regulus. Turns out Reggie was sleeping with Lucius," he said, not bothering to elaborate though he knows there's a lot more to it than just that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 5:56 am

Scorpius freezes. Then his jaw drops. Then he wants to fucking kill someone, particularly Lucius Malfoy. "No...I haven't seen him," he replies, his mind running through everything that Sirius tells him. "SHIT. I hate Lucius! He just... he can't fucking control himself and that ruins everyone's lives! First me, then Viktor...I seriously hope that he doesn't get to Fleur. I can't believe Regulus would sink that low," he says shaking his head. First Gellert, now this? There was only so much Viktor could take. "I just...I can't believe he did this," he mutters, shaking his head.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 6:06 am

Sirius snorted with laughter. "Fleur? I somehow don't see him getting within distance of her. She'd kill him on sight, probably," he said with a snort of laughter. "I've been teaching her how to take care of herself, after some stupid shit happened with some Slytherin a while ago. But... I just feel like something needs to be done about Lucius. I fucking hate that guy, and apparently so do you. There's something I was thinking of doing, but seeing as I can't get into the Slytherin dorms, I just didn't know how to do it-- but you're in Slytherin, aren't you?" he said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:16 am

"Yeah, I am," he says, giving Sirius a curious look. He can detect the glint of mischief in Sirius' eyes and Scorpius knows that he's going to like whatever it is that Sirius is thinking. After all, he'll do anything to make his cousin pay. "What is it you have in mind? Because I'd be more than willing to do anything to get back at my horrible cousin."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 6:20 am

"Eh, it's not much, but it's a start, and I feel like it would cause more than the two of us some amusement. I say we..." Sirius leans over and whispers something into Scorpius' ear, with a wild grin. "Think you can do that? I can provide the materials."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:24 am

Scorpius' face lights up into a wide grin. It was perfect. The plan...would annoy Lucius to no end. He'd be freaking pissed! "YES," Scorpius says. "That is...shit, that is just perfect! He's going to be so annoyed and angry and generally just a pissy bitch about it, which is perfect! Yes! I'll definitely do it!"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 6:36 am

"Are you kidding? It's priceless. All we need is to get a bunch of Weasleys to walk by and see him, too. That'd just make it priceless," he said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:38 am

"Yes," he grins. "It definitely would be. I don't know any of the Weasley's though. I just... haven't ever really met them. I'm sure that you know them, being a Gryffindor. After all, nearly half your house is made up of Weasleys."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 6:44 am

"Yeah, I don't really know any of them. I know this one George but he doesn't like me, because I beat up Severus Snape this one time, and he didn't know I had a reason, I guess," he said with a shrug. "I'll find a way, maybe Viktor knows 'em. Either way, this is gonna be SO badass! But I gotta get going, alright? I'll leave the STUFF here tomorrow, pick it up when you can. I'll keep a camera with it, too! BYE DUDE OH MY NEW PARTNER IN CRIME!" Sirius grins and waves and fistbumps Scorp and leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 13th 2010, 6:46 am

SCORPIUS IS JUST SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS WHOLE THING TO GO DOWN. HE REALLY TRULY IS. "See you mate," he grins as Sirius leaves and fistbumps him. OH THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC. WELL... NOT AS EPIC AS OTHER THINGS BUT STILL EPIC. Scorpius then leaves the lounge to errr...take a shower.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 7:30 pm

Sirius, decked out in his tux and hat, sneaks into the lounge in the dead of night, and leaves a brown paper package labeled "FOR AGENT TWITCHY FERRET" on it. In the front is a note, and inside... well, you don't need to know, because Scorpius already knows what's in it.

AGENT TWITCHY FERRET-
THAT IS SO YOUR NEW CODENAME.
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I FEEL LIKE IT FITS YOU.
IT JUST DOES, ALRIGHT?
THE GOODS ARE HERE, AS WELL AS YOUR NEW WALKIE TALKIE.
KEEP IT ON YOU AT ALL TIMES, MAN.
THIS IS GONNA BE LEGENDARY.
I AM WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE TO BE QUIET
BUT I STILL REALLY WANT TO PROJECT.
MEET ME HERE AT OH-THREE-HUNDRED SHARP, KAY?
-AGENT SEXY MANBEAST

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 15th 2010, 12:54 am

Scorpius enters the straight man lounge, deciding to collapse on the couch for a bit. It is then that he notices a brown paper bag. Agent Twitchy Ferret? He wonders who in the world that could be. His curiosity causes him to go over and open the bag, a note, a walkie talkie, and a super secret something which he recognizes right off the bat. Rolling his eyes, he wonders where in the world Sirius came up with Agent Twitchy Ferret. After reading the note, he pockets the walkie talkie to carry it around with him at all times, then sighs. Why in the world did Sirius get to be Agent Sexy Manbeast?! This is a load of horse shit. He decides that he's going to have a talk with Agent Sexy Manbeast at Oh-Three-hundred sharp about the code names. He pockets everything from the bag, then leaves the lounge to return later.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 6:39 pm

Sirius is here, all suited up with his walkie talkie and bag of spy supplies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 6:50 pm

Scorpius walks in, quite the happy expression on his face because he had a good, (hopefully forever) secret night last night. He sees Sirius all dressed up and gives him a curious expression. "Was I supposed to wear a suit too?" he asks. "I just have the Walkie Talkie...didn't realize we needed to dress the part too."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum