Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seventh Year Party

+8
Padma Patil
Neville Longbottom
Dean Thomas
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Daphne Greengrass
Mya Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Seventh Year Party - Page 3 Empty Re: Seventh Year Party

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 6:29 am

[THIS IS RIGHT OUTSIDE THE PARTY JUST TO BE CLEAR]

Viktor makes his way to the party, hoping he’ll be able to enjoy himself by spending time with Fabian and Sirius considering he still hasn’t seen Regulus since the spin the bottle game. He makes his way towards the door, pushing all thoughts of his boyfriend out of his mind. He didn’t need Regulus’ mood swings to get in the way of him having a good time.

“Well, hello there, Viktor,” he says in an all too cheerful voice. “Fancy seeing you here. How’s Regulus? Seen him recently?” he asks with a smirk knowing very well that Viktor hadn’t the slightest clue about Regulus’ escapades with Lucius after Viktor’s little snogging session with Sirius.

Viktor clenched his fists as he heard that cocky, fake voice from Malfoy and turned around, looking at the blonde pretty boy with obvious distaste. “Malfoy,” he greeted grumpily before turning back to walk through the entrance to the party. He took one step towards the door, but was cut off by Lucius’ pimp cane being held against his chest, blocking him from going forward. Unless, of course, he snapped it in half. He sighed impatiently, deciding he’d at least try to be pleasant to one of Regulus’ few friends.

“Going so soon? I thought we could talk,” he said innocently as he lowered his pimp cane. “With you being Regulus’ boyfriend and me being a very close friend of his, we sure do have a lot to talk about,” he said with a wicked smirk. “You want to know something I love about Regulus? It’s that look he gets when he really wants something. I’m sure you know the one. When he’s looking straight at you, and it’s just obvious that he wants something that only you can give him. Is that not just the greatest feeling? Knowing that you can provide the boy with exactly what he needs?”

Viktor glowered down at Lucius, assuming that he was talking about the night that Sirius and Viktor had walked over and seen Regulus gazing up at Lucius like he was a fucking prince. “Excuse me?” he spat, sound more than annoyed as he scowled at Malfoy, trying to keep in mind that he wouldn’t hit a friend of Regulus’. “Yes. I know the look quite vell. Now if you don’t mind, I’d appreciate if you’d kindly get the hell out of my vay,” he said with mock kindness as took Lucius’ shoulder and gently, but firmly pushed him to the side, making it only three steps before he felt the serpent of Lucius’ walking stick on his shoulder. A weak attempt to hold him back, but nevertheless, he froze to listen to Malfoy speak out of pure curiosity.

“As do I,” he said, his voice sounding far too cheerful for Viktor’s liking. Lucius smirked as he walked around to face Viktor again, casually leaning on his pimp cane with one hand to hold himself up. He stands there smirking as he looks into Viktor’s dark eyes, pleased to see that he already looks irritated. “I must say, there’s something quite…arousing about Regulus’ eyes, don’t you agree? I mean, it’s one thing under the moonlight, but in the dim lighting of the Slytherin dorms, it’s quite the sensual look. Though, I’m sure you get that look all the time. Does Sirius look at you that way? Regulus told me about that little kiss. Naughty, naught, Viktor,” he said as he clicked his tongue in disapproval. “Your poor boyfriend was not pleased, Mr. Krum. It’s a good thing he has a friend like me to make everything better. We had quite the talk, you see. After he left you, I found him in his dorm and took it upon myself to…cheer him up a bit.”

Viktor’s clenched his jaw as Lucius brought up what Viktor knew was the day he had seen them together. He hadn’t expected Lucius to mention to him, but he didn’t have time to ponder this for Lucius had just said something about the dorms. He felt his fists tighten into a fist and he wondered why he hadn’t punched Malfoy yet. Then he remembers how he had felt after leaving Lucius and Regulus alone. How curious he had been. What had he missed when after he walked away? This is why he hadn’t punched Lucius. This was his chance to find out, though hearing something about Regulus and Lucius in the dorms was making it difficult to not snap both Lucius and his pimp cane in two. “It vos just a kiss, and Regulus should know that,” he grumbled, more than annoyed that Regulus ran off to tell Lucius instead of talking to Viktor about it. “And thank you for cheering him up for me,” he added, not sounding at all grateful. “Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to go. If you really need somevon to talk to then vy don’t you go bother Regulus?” he said, though he didn’t move towards the door this time. He stared down Lucius, wondering what exactly he was hinting at. Regulus may have been in love with Lucius’ hair and made it obvious how much he admired the blonde prick, but Regulus wouldn’t do anything more than stare. Viktor was always the one who made mistakes like that. Regulus loved him. He wouldn’t cheat on Viktor with Lucius. Regulus wasn’t that person. But Viktor was beginning to doubt this more and more as Lucius stood there with that knowing smirk, keeping Viktor rooted to the spot to hear more of what the Malfoy had to say.

“Bother? Viktor, haven’t you been listening? I don’t bother Regulus at all. I think he rather enjoys my company. I would assume that’s the reason he stayed with me, rather than running off to you. You know, I like Regulus. I really do. And it’s obvious that he enjoys my company as well. He trusts me, you see,” he explained as he looked up at Viktor, standing up straight as he kept a firm grasp on his pimp cane. “Told me things that he said you wouldn’t understand, but he said that I would,” he told Viktor with a cruel smirk. “Would you like me to tell you? The things he told me? I think it would do you two a lot of good if you knew.”

Viktor sighed. His patience wearing as Lucius continued to speak about his relationship with Regulus. Could his boyfriend really trust Lucius this much after they had just met? Viktor really wasn’t surprised that Regulus had gone off to Lucius after the spin the bottle game. He was actually expecting it considering how much time they spent together. “Please, Lucius. Enlighten me,” he said with a rather exasperated look. “Vot is it that Regulus told you? I feel like my whole vorld vould make much more sense vonce I found out vot it vos,” he answered looking very unamused.

“No need to get sarcastic with me, Krum,” he said as he crossed his arms across his chest. “Regulus wasn’t kidding when he said you don’t smile around him anymore. I don’t think I’ve seen you smile once since we’ve met. Though, I figured that was just because of me. I would have thought that you’d at least smile around someone that you loved. Guess I was wrong,” he said with a long, exaggerated sigh. “Anyway, did you know that Regulus likes to be hurt? To be punished? Mhm. Told me himself just the other night. After that little game you all played. He wanted me to—Oh, how did he put it? Teach him a lesson,” he said with a small, devious smile. “Yes. So that was it. Your boy likes pain. Thought you might want to keep that in mind for the next time you two go underwater or some other crazy place.” His smile grew as he watched Viktor putting the pieces together. “Well, this was just some chat, eh? I better get going though. I’ll see you in there?” he asked as he gestured to the door. He winked and turned around to leave, but paused to look back over his shoulder at Viktor. “One other thing. Regulus likes handcuffs. Maybe I’ll let your borrow mine. I already know that they fit his wrists perfectly. See you around, Viktor,” he said as he turned away to start heading towards the door, a satisfied smirk etched on his face.

Viktor listened as Lucius spoke to him, his frustration quickly turning to shock at Lucius’ last comment. Regulus didn’t…He wouldn’t. Regulus loved him. He wouldn’t go off and do this to him. Viktor remembered the night he had seen Regulus with his fingers twirling with the blonde’s hair. The way Regulus had looked at Lucius. Suddenly, everything Lucius was saying was making perfect sense, and as heartbreaking as it was- Viktor believed it. Regulus had cheated on him with Lucius. For all he knew, Regulus was probably doing this behind his back for who knows how long. He watched Lucius walk towards the door and his shock quickly transformed into anger. Sirius had said that Lucius was a manipulative, smooth talker who was good at getting what he wanted. If it weren’t for him, none of this would have happened. “Hey, Lucius. Von more thing,” he called out after him as he took a few steps to catch up to the retreating figure.

Lucius froze, an amused smile on his face as he spoke. “If you’d like the details, I’ll be more than willing to give them to you, Viktor. Though, I don’t think I can tell you too much that you don’t already know. According to him, you two used to have quite the sex life,” he said with a pitiless laugh before turning around to face the large, angry looking Bulgarian.

Viktor glares at Lucius and that stupid smirk he always has, hating him right now more than he had when he saw him flirting with Regulus at the trees. He takes one step towards Lucius and brings his arm back, letting out all the frustration and anger that had been building up inside him out with one powerful punch to that pretty, blonde face before Lucius has time to say anything else about Regulus or Viktor. He looks down at Lucius’ body on the ground, rolling his eyes as Lucius makes quite the scene out of being hit in the face. “You’re right, Malfoy. I’m glad ve had this talk,” he said in an emotionless voice before walking into the party, though he really wasn’t in the mood after hearing what Lucius had told him.

The smirk on Lucius’ face is quickly wiped off when he sees Viktor’s fist coming towards him, giving him no time to react. The next thing he knows, he’s on the floor in pain with his hands covering his face. He barely registers what Viktor is saying to him, and waits for him to walk away before attempting to get up. Damn. That guy could hit. He sat up and reached for his pimp cane, keeping one hand over his right eye. He already had a feeling that it would be purple before he made it back to the dorm. That bitch was going to pay for doing this to such a perfect face. He stood up and glanced at the door leading to the party. No way was he going in there looking like this. He hissed angrily before turning to walk off in the opposite direction, trying to think up a story to tell Regulus when he asked about his face.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 6:40 am

Viktor walks in looking pretty moody. He doesn't know if he needs a hug, or if he'd rather go off and punch Malfoy again. All he knows is that he's not going back to his dorm to be alone. He'll stay here for now until he figures out what to do about this. Right now he just really doesn't want to have to think about Lucius and Regulus fucking behind his back. He sighs and sits down in a chair by himself.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 6:43 am

Fabian walks in, proudly, strutting his stuff. In his fabulous outfit, of course. He doesn't really know where to go first--the alcohol or Viktor, so he decides to mingle a bit.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 6:48 am

And Sirius and Fleur are dancing dirty in the center of the room, looking like the hottest couple this school has ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 6:51 am

Emo Viktor is sitting here looking pissed off and upset. He glances up and sees-- Oh hot damn. Is that Fabian Prewett in a dress? He finds himself smiling as he watches Fabian walk in the room, temporarily pushing away his thoughts of Regulus and Lucius.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 6:53 am

AFTER MINGLING BECAUSE OMG YOU GUYS DON'T POST, Fabian decides to make a beeline for the alcohol, of which there is (naturally) a large assortment. So, he grabs the prettiest one and pours it into one of those plastic red cups and downs it, and then some. Then, he sees a very moody Viktor and grabs another cup before walking over to him. "Hey Viktor," he smiles. "What's up?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 6:56 am

Viktor forces a small smile as Fabian walks over. "Hey. Not much. You look nice," he comments because he is not going to tell anyone about what he just heard from Lucius. Not until after the party at least.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 7:04 am

Fabian grinned and gave a little twirl, as if to model the whole dress. "Why, thank you," he said, taking another sip of his drink. "You look nice, too!" he brushed his hair out of his face a bit. "So, have I missed anything too exciting?" he asked, looking around a bit. "Well, besides Fleur and Sirius have dance-sex, that is."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 7:07 am

Viktor definitely checks out Fabian's ass as he twirls around. "Vot did you miss?" Oh, only me punching Lucius' face in. Regulus is cheating on me. And apparently he trusts the Malfoy more than me. "Not much," he replies as he glances over at Sirius and Fleur. At least his BFF was happy with his relationship. "Looks like they're having fun."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 7:13 am

Fabian shrugs. "I guess. However much fun dancing with a chick can be," he says with a smirk. "Though I must say, she certainly knows what she's doing in terms of makeup. You wouldn't believe how many girls make mistakes with that. Like--Alicia Spinnett? She does not have the right coloring to be using green eyeshadow. But I digress." he took another sip and crouched next to Viktor. "You look glum, you know. Something got you down in the dumps?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 7:22 am

Viktor couldn't help but smile as Fabian went on about girls and make up, but it faded as he asked him what's wrong. He shooks his head and looked over at Fabian, who was now at eye level with him. "It's nothing," he lied not wanting to ruin everyone's fun. "I'm not going to ruin your night just because I'm in a bad mood. Trust me. I'll be fine."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 7:25 am

Fabian shrugged and took another sip. "Okay, but, I'm like, totally here for you. Wow, this stuff is really good. Want some?" he asked, pointing to his cup.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 7:27 am

"No. I'm Bulgarian, remember? I might as vell drink vater," he said with a small smile. "And thanks. I know you are. Maybe I'll tell you later, but for now just have fun, okay? ...Vare did you get that dress?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 7:36 am

Fabian grinned and giggled a bit. "Hogsmeade. I mean, it's like, the last seventh year party, so I might as well go out with a bang, you know?" he took another sip. This cup was like, never-ending. "I don't see why you wouldn't want any, even if you don't get drunk. It just tastes good. Actually, I'm gonna go get a refill. Be right back!" he said, going to get another cup, his ass in perfect display.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 7:45 am

Viktor grinned and shook his head before-- OH SNAP. Fabian's looking fine tonight. Hot dayum. How did I not notice that before? He snaps out of it as he remembers he has a boyfriend. Oh. Right. Regulus fucked Lucius...At least one time if not more. Whatever. If Regulus could cheat on him with the blonde prick then Viktor could certainly stare at Fabian's ass all he wanted. Yeah. That dress fits Fabian quite nicely. Mmm. Yummy.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 7:54 am

Fabian turns back with a refilled cup, noticing Viktor stare a bit. He smirks and makes his way back to Viktor's chair, grabbing one for himself as well. He sits down, with his legs crossed and all, and takes another sip. "So, Viktor, however much I hate small talk, you're not making it very easy." he flips his hair. "What's new in the life of Viktor Krum? How's Regulus? How are classes? Tell me something."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 7:58 am

Viktor bites his lip as Fabian mentions Regulus and looks down at his hands. "Classes are good. I've been studying a lot recently, so I haven't seen much of Reg. Nothing new, really. Er- I talked to Hagrid," he says hoping to make Fabian laugh enough so he'll forget about how depressed Viktor looked at the mention of Regulus. "Um. Apparently, his cock is bigger than mine..." He smirks slightly because no matter how sad and hurt he is, that will always be funny.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 8:04 am

Fabian is starting to get a bit... erm, inebriated, so not only does he fail to notice how sad Viktor looks, but he laughs a bit louder and longer than he should at the mention of Hagrid's penis. "Are you kidding me?!" he asked. "How in the world did you manage to figure that out?!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 8:07 am

Viktor shrugged. "I asked him. At first I thought he might not tell me, but he did." Viktor held up his hands, hold them the same length apart as Hagrid had done. "About that big, I think he said..."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 8:09 am

Fabian laughed, really, REALLY hard. He even snorted, but not so much in a gross way as much as a cute way. That, however, just caused him to laugh harder and fall out of his chair. "Oops," he giggled.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 8:11 am

Viktor facepalms and helps Fabian back up to his seat. "Are you alright, Fabian? I mean, I know it vos funny, but honestly...Are you sure that's only your second cup?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 8:16 am

Fabian giggled. "Thank you, good sir!" he said with a hiccup. "Who said that it was only my second cup?" he looks at Viktor's face in wonder. "Oh, did you hurt yourself? Your forehead is kinda red now... Why would you hit yourself? That's not very nice. Didn't your mother teach you better?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 8:19 am

Viktor cocks an eyebrow and shakes his head. "Sorry. Just vosn't thinking," he said with a smirk. "I'll try not to do it again, sound good?" he asked with a small smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 9:14 am

"Perfect." he says, smiling. Suddenly, he stops and unnecessarily 'shush'es Viktor. "Oh. My. MERLIN. I LOVE this song." he says, grinning. While Fabian wasn't the best singer ever, he wasn't tone deaf, either, and stands up in front of Viktor to begin dancing. "Whats the time? Well it's gotta be close to midnight." he swings his hips, smirking, as if he was preforming. Which he was, in a way. "My body's talking to me; It says,'Time for danger'." he sinks down, crouching so he's eye level with Viktor. "It says, 'I wanna commit a crime," he gripped the back of Viktor's chair, each arm nearly resting on Viktor's shoulders. "Wanna be the cause of a fight," he saddles Viktor and rests his hands on Viktor's shoulders, dragging them down the Bulgarian's torso. "I wanna be the cause of a fight. I wanna put on a tight skirt," he manages to get close enough to Viktor's face to keep eye contact, but be only centimeters from touching. "And flirt," he pulls away, very abruptly, and stands up. "With a stranger.'" he winks and trails his fingers down the buttons of Viktor's shirt. "I've had a knack, from way back, of breaking the rules once I learn the game. Get up--" he kicked his leg up, surprisingly high. "Life's too quick. I know somewhere sick where this chick'll dance in the flames." He circles around Viktor's chair so that he was behind him. "We don't need any money," he runs his hands down to Viktor's abdomen before stopping. "I always get in for free. You can get in too, if you get in with me." he smiles and took his hands off of Viktor. He crossed to Viktor's side. "Let's go," he kicked his leg up again. "Out tonight. I have to go," he moved so he was in front of Viktor once more. "Out tonight." he traced Viktor's jaw lightly with his fingertips. "You wanna play?" he dropped his hand and grabbed Viktor's shoulders firmly, but not with force. "Let's run away--we won't be back before it's New Year's Day!" he bent his knees so that he was in a crouch. "Take me out--tonight." he stood up once more. "Meow," he purred, running his hands down the length of his torso. "Ah!" he popped his hip out. "Mmm," he spun so his ass was prominently displayed. "Yeah," he sank down to sit on Viktor's lap.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 9:34 am

Viktor blinks, feeling somewhat confused by the shushing. He grins as Fabian starts dancing and singing, glad to see that his friend was enjoying himself, and Oh my god, is he straddling me- yes, he is. His grin widens as Fabian's hands run down his torso and he can't stop thinking about how Fabian is looking fine in that dress tonight- and now he's getting images of what Fabian looked like the other day when they were tanning together. His eyes follow Fabian's hand as they make their way down his shirt, and he's suddenly reminded of when he last had sex. Not for a few days-- WOAH. You have Regulus. Don't think about Fabian like that-- Viktor bites his lips and tries to think of very unsexy things like dead kittens and naked women as he feels Fabian's arms running down his body as his buddy stands behind him. Now was not a good time to polish his broom, and if Fabian kept this up then Viktor would need to have a lot of alone time with his Firebolt....As Fabian came back to stand in front of him, reaching out to gently trail his fingers along Viktor's jawline, Viktor found himself becoming more turned on by his close friend and made no effort to hide that he was checking out his ass again. Viktor smirks as Fabian sits in his lap and doesn't even let Regulus cross his mind as he sets his hands on Fabian's hips without hesitation. "Having fun, are ve?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next