Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seventh Year Party

+8
Padma Patil
Neville Longbottom
Dean Thomas
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Daphne Greengrass
Mya Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Seventh Year Party - Page 4 Empty Re: Seventh Year Party

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 10:14 am

Fabian giggled a bit, not bothering to answer the question. He had a bit more important things to be doing, after all. “When I get a wink from the doorman, do you know how lucky you'll be?” he sang, tapping Viktor on the nose with a small, seductive smirk before holding Viktor’s hands and twisting his body around to look at Viktor face-to-face. “That you're on line with the feline," he released Viktor’s hands and gripped the back of the chair once. "Of Avenue B! Let's go-" he began to rise, slowly, allowing for his chest to press against Viktor's as he did so. "Out tonight! I have to go out tonight!" he grinned and lowered himself once more on to Viktor’s lap and gripped his shoulders. “You wanna prowl? Be my night owl?” he trailed his hands down the sides of Viktor’s torso. “Well, take my hand we're gonna-” he dragged the tips of his fingers across Viktor’s lower abdomen, just before his waist. “Howl. Out tonight.” he picked himself up off of Viktor and stood before the Bulgarian. “In the evening, I've got to roam--can't sleep in the city of neon and chrome.” he moved around to the back of Viktor’s chair once more. “Feels too damn much like home,” he slid his hands across Viktor’s shoulders. “When the Spanish babies cry,” he sang, very close to Viktor’s ear. “So let's find a bar,“ He drew back, slowly. “So dark we forget who we are!” he crossed to Viktor’s front once more. “And all the scars from the nevers and maybes--die!” he bent his knees and sank to the ground again. “Let's go!” he used the ground to push himself up. “Out tonight. Have to go--out tonight.” he strode to Viktor, a devious smile playing on his face as he tugged on Viktor’s tie. “You're sweet; Wanna hit the street? Wanna wail at the moon like a cat in heat? Just take me-” he dropped the tie. “Out tonight.” he draped his arms over Viktor’s shoulders. “Please take me out tonight.” he lowered himself on to Viktor’s lap. “Don't forsake me-out tonight.” he pulled his hands so they rested easily on Viktor’s chest. “I'll let you make me--out tonight.” he guided his hands down to Viktor’s buttons teasingly, as if he were to undo them. “Tonight,” he smirked, a glint of lust in his eyes. “Tonight,” Fabian’s hands flew up to Viktor’s tie and he pulled Viktor forward so their noses were almost touching with a grin on Fabian’s face as if he had been wanting to do this for a long time. “Tonight.” he whispered, finally, and pressed his lips to the other man's.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 10:27 am

Viktor found himself enjoying this dance very much, though he knew that he'd have to go to the showers afterwards to take care of a problem if Fabain didn't stop touching him like that. He recognizes that look that Fabian's giving him. The same look that Regulus used to have in the locker rooms. His eyes widen in shock as Fabian's lips are suddenly pressed to his, but the sexual tension between them is too much for him to even think about not kissing him back. He lets his arms wrap around Fabian's waist, kissing snogging him enthusiastically, loving the way it felt to finally give in and kiss Fabian-- Shit. He was kissing Fabian. He had a boyfriend. Fabian was just a friend. A drunk friend. He quickly pulls away and looks at Fabian in shock. "Shit...Fabian. You're drunk," he says quickly as he gently pushes Fabian off of him and stands up. "I need to get you to your dorm," he mumbles as he takes Fabian's hand. "Come on. Let's go." He begins to lead a very drunken Fabian towards the door.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 10th 2010, 10:29 am

Fabian giggled, not really understanding where Viktor was taking him, but obliged. He stumbled a bit--in heels, no less--and giggled again as he was pulled upstairs and to his dorm.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 5:36 am

By the way, Sirius was totally cheering on Fabian this whole time because ever since Viktor opened up to him that one time, he's shipped Fabtor hardcore. He does indeed notice the two of them slipping off and gives Viktor a thumbs up. Mhm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 11th 2010, 5:08 pm

Gideon strolls into the party, seemingly alone. He does look like he's acting strangely... Maybe that's just because he's humming the Mission Impossible theme under his breath and bouncing from wall to wall like a secret agent. Anyway, he quickly surveys the room, and seeing nobody looking, gestures to the people outside to hurry up and come in.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 11th 2010, 5:11 pm

Molly loves Gideon, and Mya loves AJ so fucking much.
Being the elder, and therefore magically entitled, Molly slips through the opening Gideon's left first, dressed in a black trench coat and dark glasses. She infiltrates the room like a shadow, keeping to the outskirts until she's certain she's made it without notice. Then she quickly sheds the glasses and the coat, stuffing them in a nearby giant pot plant. She salutes to Gideon and melts into the crowd.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 11th 2010, 5:15 pm

A platform lowers from the ceiling and Alice steps off, rolling her eyes at Molly's RIDICULOUS entrance as she does so. Her own entrance had a fucking PLATFORM. Platforms are cool. "Thanks Giddypoo!" Alice exclaims giving her favoritest brother a hug before forward rolling into the crowd.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 11th 2010, 6:16 pm

Katie walks in and heads straight for the drinks table. She really felt like letting herself go this night.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum