Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

+5
Romilda Vane
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 8 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Dean Thomas February 1st 2011, 5:24 pm

Dean continued to rub Remus' shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "It's okay. If uh," Dean knew what he was about to say could be taken as a little harsh, but he was an idiot guy and said it anyway. "If you didn't fight, then well, maybe it wasn't meant to be." Dean knew he would always fight for Luna, not matter what happened. "I'm really sorry you are going through all of this. I wish there was something I could do to help. I hate seeing you like this!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing: Private Ward - Page 8 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Private Ward

Post  Molly Prewett February 1st 2011, 11:49 pm

[...That awkward moment when one of your Inner!Voices has become an outcast among all the other Inner!Voices for breaking Remus' heart... >.> THIS IS SO SAD! Sad]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin February 2nd 2011, 1:02 am

Remus looked up and blinked. "I guess...I guess that makes sense." Would he have just sat there and let it happen if it had been Sirius who was breaking up with him instead of Jack? Remus sighed and shook his head, "I'll be okay, Dean. I really will. I don't know what else you could do besides all the awesome comfort you've already given me...unless you can somehow find a Sirius doppelganger who happens to be gay." he chuckled dryly, rubbing his eyes.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas February 2nd 2011, 1:52 am

Dean also gave a little chuckle. "Well, I'll keep my eyes open for you. And if I see him, I will kidnap him and bring him directly to you." He gave a little nod. "You will be okay, Remus. I know it. You may think you aren't, but you are a fighter. You don't give up on things. Sure, things with Sirius may not look the best, but you won't give up on life." He had to chuckle some more. "Okay, that was cheesy, sorry. True though.."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin February 2nd 2011, 2:23 am

"Too much cheese." Remus finds himself laughing and doesn't know what else to say, so he just tackles his brother, giving him a big hug, and only winces slightly at the pain it gives him in his ribs. Well, it was totally worth it. So votever. "I'm glad I have you, Dean. And now...I kind of want to get out of this room. Do you think the nurse would just let me take some meds on the go so I could head back to Gryffindor?" He'd suddenly remembered that he'd promised Sirius he would head back to the dorm, yet he hadn't. Oops. "When we get back we can sit in the common room and you can tell me what's going on with you right now. I've missed you."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 2nd 2011, 3:13 am

Is this morning or night? I said Sirius went back to the dorm in the middle of the night, passed out without looking around, and when he woke up James said he didn't know if Remus ever showed. he could've just left before Sirius saw if this is the night still.

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 2nd 2011, 3:19 am

Um...I'm thinking this is just going to be morning and Remus stayed in the HW all night. He's going to leave with Dean most likely..which is bad cause then Sirius will probably freak out cause he won't be able to find Rem...oops. Well, I can post Rem somewhere for Sirius to find him whenever we want to get around to that.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest February 2nd 2011, 3:23 am

I think we ought to finish Siriusmir/Krasius first because neither of us know where that's going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 2nd 2011, 3:27 am

Yeah. XD I thought Sasimir was a funny name for it too..hahaha.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas February 2nd 2011, 5:12 am

Remus Lupin wrote:"Too much cheese." Remus finds himself laughing and doesn't know what else to say, so he just tackles his brother, giving him a big hug, and only winces slightly at the pain it gives him in his ribs. Well, it was totally worth it. So votever. "I'm glad I have you, Dean. And now...I kind of want to get out of this room. Do you think the nurse would just let me take some meds on the go so I could head back to Gryffindor?" He'd suddenly remembered that he'd promised Sirius he would head back to the dorm, yet he hadn't. Oops. "When we get back we can sit in the common room and you can tell me what's going on with you right now. I've missed you."

Sorry! Had to spend some time with my momma Very Happy

Dean laughs and hugs Remus back the best he can after being tackled. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind. If she does, I can swipe some if you distract her." He was totally serious. "I understand not wanting to be in this room. I think you spend enough time here as it is. I can ask if you'd like." Dean started to get up, but was still pinned under his brother.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin February 2nd 2011, 5:32 am

Awweh ^^ Well I hope you had fun!!!!!
I'm going to have to head off though now cause it's late..and I'm going to have to get up early to see how the outdoors is doing before I decide whether to call off or not. <.<

"Oh you're as bad as Sirius and James, trying to distract people while doing other things." Remus grins fondly at his brother. "We'll just ask, it should be okay." Remus realizes he's still holding his brother down and gets up so Dean can move. Then he swung his legs over the side of the bed and got up, glad to see that he was feeling much better than he had before - well, at least when it came to not being as hungry or as tired, he still felt quite upset over the whole things with Jack, but he didn't want to cause his brother anymore worry. "I'll go let her know I'm feeling much better and that I'm heading back with you. She'll probably feel better about it more once she knows I won't be alone." He smiles, heading off for a few seconds and then returning only a short while later with a bottle of something. "Alright, she said I could go as long as I promised to take this before going to sleep tonight and that I stick with you the whole way back to the common room. No running off on my own." he chuckled lightly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas February 2nd 2011, 6:20 am

Dean sat up on the bed when Remus walked off. He stood when he say Remus heading back this way. "Oh. Well I promise to not let you out of my sight the whole way back to Gryffindor tower. I can't do much about making sure you'll take that potion, but I trust you with that!" Remus was practically an adult after all, and he was the most responsible person that Dean knew. "Okay, so lets go!" He threw his arm around Remus' shoulder and headed out of the ward.

Okay! Night!! Don't get buried under the snow! We are getting 12 inches in the next 24 hours O.O <33333
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin February 3rd 2011, 1:06 am

AHHH We just got a heck of a lot of ice...my whole driveway was coated in it! D:

I'll go post them in Gryffindor ^^
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8