Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showers

+15
Andromeda Black
James Potter - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
Logan Avery
Daphne Greengrass
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Blaise Zabini
Katie Bell
Sirius Black
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
19 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Showers - Page 5 Empty Re: The Showers

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 14th 2010, 7:00 pm

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:In a quick move, he moves their bodies so that he has her pinned against the shower wall, his entire body pressed roughly against hers. "No matter though," he says with a smirk. "I'll be sure to show you just how great the Malfoy name is."

DO YOU WANT TO DIE? I HAVE A FUCKING LIGHTSABER, BITCH. I HAVE THREE LIGHTSABERS. AND NO, THEY ARE NOT DICKSABERS, LIKE YOURS. THEY'RE BADASS PIECES OF PLASTIC THAT ARE GOING TO GO UP YOUR BUTT UNTIL YOU DIE. BE ON THE LOOKOUT. BUT YOU CAN'T WATCH YOUR BACK FOREVER.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 14th 2010, 7:04 pm

OH MY GOD DEE!
ISN'T IT BETTER THAT THIS IS HAPPENING IN 1.0 THEN IN 2.0 WHEN SCORPOSE EXISTS?!?!! CAN'T WE LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS! PLEASE?!
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 14th 2010, 7:06 pm

Dom, I am devil spawn. I don't HAVE a bright side of things.

And by the way, does Tam know you've got Pansy up against the wall? HMM?

I doubt it.

Sorry, I'm on my period... I'll just go and work on my impulse control.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 14th 2010, 7:09 pm

If Tam knew...she'd fucking kill me. KILL. ME. That is why, she'll never ever ever ever ever find out.
NEVER.
GOT IT DEE?
YOU BETTER NOT TELL HER.
WANT TO SEE ME DEAD?
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TELL TAM.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive August 14th 2010, 8:31 pm

I. THINK. TAM. SHOULD. KNOW.
YOU BOTH SUCK.
I HATE SANSY. HATE.

AND I WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO HATE IT WITH ME
BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE THINKS IT IS CUTE
I CAN'T READ THIS WITHOUT GETTING ANGRY.
I'm not even going to give everyone Chapter 8 of my fanfiction.
I think I will have Lucius cut off Draco's tiny penis so YOU CAN NEVER BE BORN.
AND WE CAN'T BE ENGAGED BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO IN SEPTEMBER WHEN I AM GONE FOR LENGTHS AT A TIME.
I KNOW HOW TAM FEELS NOW. IT. IS. NOT. FUN.
ASDKEIDKFHALDJEJAD. OH MUDBLOOD TALK FOR SCREW YOUUUUU. CAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT.
freak out done.
you can be a manwhore now.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 14th 2010, 8:32 pm

Fleur Delacour wrote:I. THINK. TAM. SHOULD. KNOW.
YOU BOTH SUCK.
I HATE SANSY. HATE.

AND I WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO HATE IT WITH ME
BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE THINKS IT IS CUTE
I CAN'T READ THIS WITHOUT GETTING ANGRY.
I'm not even going to give everyone Chapter 8 of my fanfiction.
I think I will have Lucius cut off Draco's tiny penis so YOU CAN NEVER BE BORN.
AND WE CAN'T BE ENGAGED BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO IN SEPTEMBER WHEN I AM GONE FOR LENGTHS AT A TIME.
I KNOW HOW TAM FEELS NOW. IT. IS. NOT. FUN.
ASDKEIDKFHALDJEJAD. OH MUDBLOOD TALK FOR SCREW YOUUUUU. CAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT.
freak out done.
you can be a manwhore now.

OMG
ELISE
I HATE SANSY TOO
I WILL HATE IT WITH YOU
TOGETHER
AND INNER!LUCIUS SAYS CUTTING OFF LITTLE D CAN BE ARRANGED
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive August 14th 2010, 9:26 pm

WOMG LUNA I LOVE YOU
BUT YEAH I WANT TO KILL SANSY
WANT TO SEND IT TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL AND WATCH IT BURN
I HATE IT MORE THAN DRARRY. THAT IS SURPRISING.

PS I WILL SEND YOU CHAPTER 8 AND YOU CAN SHARE IT WITH NEV

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 14th 2010, 9:28 pm

-screams-
YAYAYAYAYAYYA
CHAPTER 8
I LOVE YOU
I WILL READ IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN
THEN SEND OVER TORCHES TO BURN SANSY WITH
IT IS NOT CUTE
IT IS GRRR
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 14th 2010, 9:35 pm

LUNA AND NEV GET CHAPTER 8 AND I DON'T AFTER THAT POST OF SANSY HATE UP THERE TO DOM? I threatened to stick a lightsaber up her butt for this, I mean really. And I just want chapter 8... but yeah, I hate Sansy. HATEEEEE.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive August 14th 2010, 10:41 pm

YOU GET CHAPTER 8 TOO DEE.
AS SOON AS I GET HOME.
SANSY WILL BE THROWN INTO A PIT OF FIRE AND BE STOMPED ON BY LARGE HELLHOUNDS PROVIDED BY HADES AND THEN BOTH OF THEM WILL BE THROWN INTO TARTARUS ALONG WITH MY FAMILY AND BE EATEN BY THE MINOTAUR AND SOME OTHER CRAZY BEASTS.
AFTER THAT THEY WILL BE RIPPED TO PIECES BY THE TITANS AND THEY WILL BE TORTURED IN HADES FOR ETERNITY. ETERNITY. IF I WAS IN NJ RIGHT NOW OHHHHHHH YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY I AM ACROSS THE COUNTRY DOMINIQUE WEASLEY. KENDRA. YOU SHOULD BE VERY HAPPY.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 14th 2010, 10:49 pm

UM. ANYWAY.

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:"We broke up," he admits to her. "Apparently fidelity was too difficult of a concept for two people like Faye and I." He continues to move the soap along her skin, his hand moving up close to her breast before moving back downward. He glances at her face, her head resting against his shoulder, and he can't help but smirk at the expression on her face. Even if she attempted to disagree, she was clearly enjoying what he was doing. His expression soon changes and he raises an eyebrow when she turns and glares at him. "Oh right," he says with a small smile. "Malfoy. Funny how it's me that you're in the shower with right now, and not Draco. Where is my dear cousin?" he asks her with a questioning, challenging look. He can feel the way her hips press against his, as if she was going to control this situation. No, he's never been the submissive type. Never. In a quick move, he moves their bodies so that he has her pinned against the shower wall, his entire body pressed roughly against hers. "No matter though," he says with a smirk. "I'll be sure to show you just how great the Malfoy name is."
Pansy opened her mouth to answer his question about Draco, but only a small grunt came out as she was crushed against the wall. Did these boys never learn that you can't dominate Pansy Parkinson Malfoy? She scowled up at him. "You think just because you come and join me in the shower all wet and naked and turned on that you can do whatever you like to me? Well, I'm not like your little Mudblood ex-girlfriend. That's not how this works with me." She laughed and put her hands gently on his chest, pausing a moment to regather herself. She glances down at her fingers, tracing little shapes on his skin as she spoke softly. "You really do think I'm a slut, don't you?" She stayed silent for a second, and then shoved him backwards with everything she could manage, which was probably more than could have been expected as Pansy does tend to kick ass from time to time. A smirking scowl returned to her face. "Show me how great the Malfoy name is? I don't think so. I'm only disappointed by you thus far, and I'm entirely positive that I have the best Malfoy out there for my own, anyway. Why would I even bother with you? What, keep your friends close, your enemies closer? You think by banging me I'll leave you alone?"

Wow. You guys. So much hate. Such pent up rage and aggression all pouring out in monstrous tides of loathing.
IS THIS THE MADDEST YOU GUYS HAVE EVER BEEN?
Also, btw. Nev approves of Sansy. Just saying.

Last edited by Pansy Malfoy on August 14th 2010, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery August 14th 2010, 10:55 pm

[I like Sansy...]
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 15th 2010, 12:46 am

"You hardly protested to me coming into the shower in the first place," he counters as her fingers gently move along his chest. "You didn't protest in the slightest and seemed to enjoy giving me a bit of a show," he says. He's surprised when she suddenly pushes him away, their bodies no longer pressed flush against each other. "Can you honestly tell me you aren't turned on slightly by the situation we are in right now?" he questions. "Can you honestly tell me that by me leaving you alone right now, you'll be happy?" He sighs before saying gently, "I don't know where my cousin has been off to, and I suppose for that I am slightly sorry, but he's not here for you to turn to right now. No one needs to know a thing. I just...I can feel it," he says crossing his arms and leaning against the wall behind him. "Whether you want to admit it or not, I can feel some sort of intensity right in this very shower stall. And no, I don't think that you're necessarily a slut. Sluts go and have sex with people out of boredom, loneliness, and want. What makes you different, is that there is always a reason or passion there for the people you are with. Your mind may be a bit fickle, but then again, what teenagers mind isn't?" He watches her carefully for a moment then says, "You said that me coming in here and doing whatever I want to you, isn't what works for you. Tell me Pansy, what is it that does work?"

[Wow. Those comments...I just...wow. I don't know what to say. Well, I'm sorry that Scorpius is hurting and relapsing to his old ways...something he finds easier than giving his heart to someone, only to have it broken. I'm just going to go off into the corner, ignore the hatred, and listen to Make Me Want to Die. Oh and James, future mummy, I have a feeling that that may be said because Pansy isn't with Draco and inner!Astoria likes that...but thank you]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery August 15th 2010, 12:56 am

[Hadn't even though of that... Actually I like it because it brings back just a little of the old Scorpius, whom I miss and am happy to see again. I was getting tired of whipped Scorpius. Even now, Scorp isn't all back, but it's better.]
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 15th 2010, 1:10 am

[Hahahaha, thanks James! Yeah...I miss the old Scorp sometimes. He's much more...Malfoy. 2.0 he's definitely returning to how he was for quite a while. It's just more fun that way. He also won't be as ridiculously whipped as he was. Even when he has a gf, there will be a nice Malfoy balance.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 15th 2010, 1:14 am

[Oh wow. *is doing pretty much the same with Marcus* Idea stealer Razz]
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 1:22 am

"True, I didn't make you leave. Though I didn't expect you to stick around this long. Guess I underestimated you." She shrugged, crossing her arms across herself and leaning against the wall opposite him. "If you left me alone, I'd be fine. You, on the other hand, might have a little something to take care of." She gestured almost boredly at him. "Draco does what he wants. I knew that when I told him yes, and I knew there would be times when I wouldn't know where he was or when he would be back. I just didn't know it'd be this soon." She shrugged, her face remaining pitiless. When he mentioned intensity, she couldn't help but laugh. "Intensity? Intense what? I hate your guts, you hate mine, simple as that. Or is that not what we established during our last discussion?" Though she couldn't lie to herself and ignore the fact that she was attracted to him more than she should be, she wasn't sure if he was referring to the hatred between them, or something else he was feeling for her (in which case he should promptly join the club of Pansy's Unrequited Lovers), or just extreme amounts of lust they could thank their rampant teenage hormones for. It felt strange to listen to him defend her and tell her she wasn't a slut, when just the last time they talked he'd called her out for sleeping around on occasion and scorned her for it. And yet here he was telling her she was different from that, that it was okay, what she did. She rolled her eyes at him, brushing off his assertions as worthless attempts to let him get close to her again. "You want to know what works? Why should I explain myself to you? If you want it, you work for it and prove you're even worth the trouble. I won't be making it easy on you." She leaned up off the wall and stood back under the shower head, rinsing water over her face and ignoring his presence, at least for the moment.

[I'm going back over here to this little corner to ignore the world now, with Nev, Jamesy, and Scorp. I miss old Scorp too. A lot. He was fun. *builds Tam-proof walls because angry Tam is actually quite intimidating and I do enjoy being alive, thank you.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive August 15th 2010, 2:11 am

I'm sorry Faye changed Scorpius? Wasn't my intention...but you won't have to worry about that for 2.0, ya'll can have all the Sansy you want. I won't be around much anyway.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 15th 2010, 2:18 am

Elise...love. You can't honesty say that Faye didn't change Scorp. I mean, she changed him for the better in my books, but he's so far from the character that he was when I originally created him.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 15th 2010, 3:29 am

[Faye gave him actual feelings. She made him an actual human rather than some egotistical cocky overly-forward ass who we couldn't help but love anyway. I'd say that's for the better.
Also, if anyone asks, no I did not just say nice things about a Mudblood. It didn't happen.
And anyway, I do not think that we will have Sansy in 2.0. At least, it is not being planned to happen at all.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 15th 2010, 3:39 am

[Can Astoria have him, then?

JUST KIDDING SHE'LL HAVE DRACO. AND YOU WON'T. HAH. I WIN.

jk ily don't hurt me]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery August 15th 2010, 10:04 pm

Roo walks in and takes a shower like a normal person. She didn't even have sex or foreplay in the shower or anything. Nope nope nope. When she was done, she dried herself off, got dressed, and left.

And that is how you use the shower.
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 1:01 am

[omg. I love you James, hahahahaahahhaahhaahaahha]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 17th 2010, 6:11 am

Tolga came in, washed off the smell and left.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 20th 2010, 6:45 am

Viktor walks in for a bath with his rubber ducky. His best friend in the whole wide world. He strips down and fills up the bath with lots of hot water and bubbles before jumping in to be with his ducky friend.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next