Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showers

+15
Andromeda Black
James Potter - Inactive
Neville Longbottom
Logan Avery
Daphne Greengrass
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Blaise Zabini
Katie Bell
Sirius Black
HorcruxHunter
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
19 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Showers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Showers

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 6:31 am

"Oh, puh-lease." Fabian said. "Everyone needs to dry their hair. Even you. Come on, it diffuses." he said as he turned it on.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 6:35 am

"Right, right. Vell, I'm not stopping you. Do your thing, Fabian. I'm all yours," he jokes with a laugh, not realizing how it might sound to Fabian.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 7:06 am

Fabian's blush deepened. "Right. Erm, well it's dry, now, but we just have to add--" he picked up some sort of gel and a small spray. "These!" he said, and sprayed the liquid into his hand and rubbed it in Viktor's hair. "Well, this'll make it shiny, and this--" he said, taking a small bit of gel and rubbing it in. "Will moisturize. You leave them both in, and there's about fifty other things I should do to your hair but can't because it's so short." he picked up the hair dryer once more and made sure it was as dry as possible. "And voila! Your hair is gorgeous!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 7:31 am

Viktor grinned and gently rubbed the top of his head. "Huh. It is soft. Fabian Prewett, you really are von fabulous man," he said happily. "Do you think Regulus is going to like it?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 7:40 am

Fabian flipped his hair. "I try," he giggled. "Do I think Regulus will like it? Naturally. I mean, it's not like he would want you to have prickly porcupine hair! And you really have to stop wondering if everything you do will earn the Regulus Seal of Approval. He should accept every part of you, you know?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 7:43 am

Viktor smiled at Fabian's words because he's lucky to have so many amazing friends that are always cheering him up. "I know, I know. I just really vant him to be happy. I get that he should accept me for who I am, but I can't help but vant to please him all the time."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 7:49 am

Fabian wrinkled his nose. "People pleaser!" he accused playfully, walking over to the tub and pulling the plug to drain it. "Honestly, I could care less about pleasing people! I march to the beat of my own kazoo, if you know what I mean." he scooped some hair products up and dumped them into his bag. "Well, there are a few people whose opinions I care about, I guess..." he considered. "Like my mom and dad. And Gideon, and Alice, and Molly. And... you, I guess." he made sure to look at his purse and not Viktor's face. "You know, just the important people in my life."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 7:52 am

"That's vot makes you such an amazing person, Fabian. You never care about vot other's think," he said softly. His face light up as Fabian mentioned Viktor as one of the important people in his life. "That means a lot to me Fabian," he said with a genuine smile. "You're really important to me too. That's vy I let you do this to my hair. I knew it vould make you happy so it vos vorth all the trouble of almost killing ourselves in the tub," he said with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 7:55 am

Fabian nodded. "But it was fun. And I haven't used my Super Soaker in years--my trigger finger is getting rusty!" he smiled. "And now you have a nice head of hair and a larger collection of Fabian stories to tell your kids to show for it. So, all in all, I'd say 'Mission: Wash Viktor's Hair' was a success."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 7:59 am

Viktor laughed and rubbed at the top of his head again. It really was soft. "You really did a great job. I mean, I'm no Lucius," he says, saying the name with some distaste. "But it does feel nice. And I hope to have plenty more Fabian stories for the kids. Er-Aunt Uncle Fabian," he corrects himself. "That's vot they'll call you."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 8:04 am

Fabian smiles. "Aww. You'll have cute kids. You're adopting though, I hope, and not going to try to get Reg knocked up? I've heard schooling is difficult for pregnant teens."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 8:06 am

Viktor laughed and pulled his jeans back on now that his swimming trunks were dry. "Yes, Fabian. Ve vould most likely adopt because the last time I checked, it's very difficult for a man to get pregnant. It usually doesn't vork that vay."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 8:08 am

Fabian Prewett wrote:Fabian smiles. "Aww. You'll have cute kids. You're adopting though, I hope, and not going to try to get Reg knocked up? I've heard schooling is difficult for pregnant teens."

[Inner!Hermione just yelled out 'AMEN TO THAT'.]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 8:09 am

Fabian looked puzzled for a moment. "Well, wait. Wasn't there some Muggle man who got pregnant some time ago? What's the deal with that? Where did it come out of--his elbow?"

NO SERIOUSLY, WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT.

I LOVE MYA.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 8:10 am

THAT MAN HAD A VAGINA!

Viktor's eyes widen in shock. "Vot the hell is in the vater that muggles drink? I uhh..I'm pretty sure Regulus and I are safe. If he vos going to get pregnant he vould have done so by now. He's certainly had plenty of chances to get knocked up by me."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 8:11 am

MYA LOVES CISSA. (MOLLY LOVES FAY, TOO, AND WANTS TO GO SHOPPING.)

Um... didn't they do a c-section and get the kid out? Either way... freaking awkward....

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 8:13 am

SO, HE WASN'T REALLY A MAN? OR AM I JUST HORRIBLY GENDER CONFUSED?

"I don't know. Crazy Americans. Anyways, I bet their water is a bit cleaner than ours, what with the lack of merpeople and giant squids and other mystical creatures." he said. "And that's... Um... Special," he said, because Cissa REALLY does not know what to say.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 8:14 am

[He was in the beginning stages of having a sex change from memory...?]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 8:16 am

"Yeah. Probably," he says as he rubs at the back of his neck, giving Fabian a nice view of his flexed biceps. "Vell, I should probably get going. Thanks for doing all this, Fabian. I really appreciate it. You vere right-- about the hair. Maybe I'll just hire you as my personal hairdresser," he says with a chuckle. "See you tomorrow? Ve can start the flying lessons. I sort of owe you after all of this."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 8:24 am

Fabian grinned and picked up the remains of his hair products. "Oh, it was no trouble. Enjoy your super-soft hair, then." he said, and, for effect, stood on his tip-toes to reach Viktor's hair and ruffle it. "Reg will love it. Seriously, babies don't have hair as soft as that." he flipped his own (which was, by this point, dried and fabulous as ever. It was pretty much like that naturally. His fabulousness just spread, like, from his scalp. How neat.) hair. "Oh, right. Flying lessons..." he said, a bit nervously. "Don't hate me if I'm not nearly as good as Regulus, okay? Actually... Don't hate me if I can't get off the ground, as that's a very likely possibility." he chuckled.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 8:28 am

Viktor smiled as Fabian ruffled the little hair he had. "You'll do fine tomorrow, and even if you couldn't get off the ground or didn't catch on right avay, I could never hate you, Fabian. You're amazing, and I consider myself lucky to have somevon like you in my life," he said before wrapping his arms around Fabian and giving him a super awesome hug that only Viktor Krum could give. He eventually pulled away after realizing that his hug was lasting much longer than a best friend hug. "I'm really excited about the lessons, by the vay. I understand if you've changed your mind though. Quidditch isn't for everyvon."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 3rd 2010, 8:31 am

Fabian's heart fluttered a bit as they hugged. 'OHNOOHNOOHSHITNO. Viktor and Regulus are very happy together, don't interfere. Just get your head in the game. IF ZAC EFRON CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU. You and Viktor are JUST FRIENDS. Just because he's, like, the only male to ever show any sort of affection towards you DOES NOT mean that you should push this relationship--no, bad word choice. This FRIENDSHIP past being FRIENDS. Stupid boy.' Fabian managed to put his head on straight when Viktor let go and zoned in once more. Viktor was talking, wasn't he? Fabian shook his head. "Oh no. I'm not backing out of this. Fabian Prewett does not go back on his word, no siree!" he said, heading out the door. "Well this has been fun. Thank you, Viktor, for letting me do this. I'm off to go rewash my hair," he said playfully. "Thanks for making me get soaked, by the way," he smiled, and walked out.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 3rd 2010, 8:42 am

"See you around, Fabian," he said happily as he watch Fabian walk out. He sighed happily, glad to have such amazing friends and walked out of the showers, trying not to think about how he felt about Fabian. Viktor had always thought of Fabian as a friend. Nothing more. Things weren't going to change now. Not when he was so happy with Regulus. Viktor did not have any feelings for Fabian. He walked up to his dorm feeling only half convinced that any of this was true.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 12th 2010, 6:46 am

Viktor walks into the showers with his pink loofah that Fabian had given him. He strips down and starts his shower, rubbing vigorously at the sparkles to try to remove them from his body all whilst smiling to himself about his conversation with Fabian. He would have to deal with Regulus eventually, but he had been too upset these past few weeks because of his bitchy boyfriend. He deserved to feel happy for once.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 6:55 am

Sirius stumbles in slightly hung over from partying too hard. He sees Viktor and smiles and waves, starts stripping, then-- "WHY ARE YOU SPARKLING?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next