Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for Angela and her bridesmaids to get ready

+2
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The place for Angela and her bridesmaids to get ready Empty The place for Angela and her bridesmaids to get ready

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 4:50 am

Angela is here, getting into her dress, and promptly freaking out about the wedding
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The place for Angela and her bridesmaids to get ready Empty Re: The place for Angela and her bridesmaids to get ready

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 4:53 am

Hermione, having dropped Kiora off with Viktor for babysitting duty, rushes in with her own dress.
"So sorry I'm late - I had to make sure Kiora was alright with Viktor. Here, let me help," she says, rushing over to help Ange with her dress.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

The place for Angela and her bridesmaids to get ready Empty Re: The place for Angela and her bridesmaids to get ready

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 4:58 am

"Mya! I'm so glad you're here, I'm freaking out! Thanks" she said as the girl helped her with the dress. "Gosh, didn't we just do this for you?" She smiled, trying to clear her head
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 29th 2010, 5:01 am

Luna skips in with her dress and supplies and such. "Hey, Ang! Sorry I'm a tad bit late," she says as she sets everything down. "I'm here now!" She grins and skips on over to help out with whatever is going on with the dress situation.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 5:01 am

[I just have to run downstairs and make sure everything's ok... won't be long.]

Hermione laughs. "Feels like a lifetime ago, to be honest. How are you holding up? Did you manage to eat anything this morning?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 5:04 am

"Hi Luna! I think I managed to get some toast down this morning" She grimaced at Mya "Sorry, I'm nervous...can you tell?" she gave the girls a nervous laugh. "this is gonna work right? it's gonna go off without a hitch?"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 5:33 am

[sorry - as you can see, all was not well downstairs, and I had to take care of some business. *stabs fucktards*]

Hermione smiles and squeezes Ange's hand reassuringly after waving 'hello' to Luna. "It's perfectly natural to be nervous, I promise. And everything is going to be just fine. Really, it will. At the end of the day, as long as you and George are together and happy, what else will matter?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 29th 2010, 5:35 am

Luna smiles and starts working on Ang's hair because that seems like a good thing to do right now. "Everything will be fine. And like Mya said, all that matters is that you and George are going to be together. Just keep thinking about his waiting for you at the end of the aisle."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter August 29th 2010, 5:46 am

[-runs in, steals panties and runs out- Devina: oh my god george! STOPPIT! George: heheheh what, I like pranks?]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 6:32 am

[-facepalms at george- SORRY I WENT OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS -stabs social life-]

Ange smiled, "Thanks guys. I love you guys so much. I'm just so nervous!"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 6:35 am

Hermione grins, gives Ange a quick hug, and helps her touch up her makeup before starting in on her own.
"It's going to be a gorgeous day. Look at the weather - not too hot, not too cool, nice and clear... everything is all in place, Ange. Now you just have to keep breathing and let it all happen!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 29th 2010, 6:40 am

Luna nods and after seeing how nervous Ang is, makes a mental note to hold off getting married to Rolf for quite a bit. Then again, Luna and Rolf are, well, they're Luna and Rolf. They'll probably have some loony wedding and not care about anything because Luna is always chill and dreamy-like. OHJDIFSKDSJ. Now I'm mad because Luna so should have worn a yellow bridesmaid dress because she's a Lovegood. -facepalm- And now I'm rambling. "Breathing is good. It helps keep you from fainting," she says because that's something canon Luna would say and I need to work on making Luna more canon to prepare for 2.0.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 6:41 am

Ange nodded and closed her eyes, taking a slow, deep breath "You're right. Everything is going to be okay. I just...need to relax!"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 6:51 am

Hermione nods.
Inner!Hermione rolls her eyes, because Inner!Molly is holding out Special Tranquilizer Cookies. Now is not the time, Mol. Those are for Evan!
Hermione smiles a little, because she remembers this well. Inner!Hermione is smirking, because she remembers the honeymoon even better. Holyshit someone take my keyboard away.

*clears throat*

"It's all so exciting, isn't it?" Hermione says, because she has to say something and Mya won't let her talk much because Inner!Hermione is off the planet right now.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 6:53 am

omg speaking of evan. he hasn't been around! -misses her bro- oh who am i kidding. lol

"It is" Ange nods, smiling. She looks at the two girls "You look beautiful. Thank you so much for being in the wedding. Are you ready? Am I ready?"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 6:56 am

OMG EVAN! *dies laughing* As if anyone actually misses Evan! HekindofmissesPennytoobuthe'stoomuchofanemotionalretardtoadmitit. If you're around tomorrow, and I'm awake at the same time as you're on, we could have an Ev and Pen moment?

Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 29th 2010, 6:57 am

[-laughs manically and is glad evan went poof because that means he won't be eating beating up marcus-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 29th 2010, 6:57 am

*blinks* You sound sure of yourself... Wink

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 29th 2010, 6:58 am

"Thank you, Angela. You look lovely," she said with a sweet smile as she looked down to make sure her own dress was ready to go. "I'm ready if you are!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 29th 2010, 6:59 am

Molly Prewett wrote:*blinks* You sound sure of yourself... Wink

[I won't be on much tomorrow soo, yes, I am pretty sure of myself. Very Happy]

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 29th 2010, 7:00 am

[-wonders when you want Dean's surprise-]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 7:01 am

Hermione makes a couple of final adjustments to Ange's dress, making sure it sits properly, and grins. "You look ready, so if you feel ready, let's do this!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 7:02 am

she nods slowly, taking a look at herself in the mirror. "Yes. I'm ready." she bit her lip nervously, toying with one of the curls by her face "Ohmygod what if he bails?!" Her eyes go wide "No. get a grip. okay. I'm ready" she says after she takes a few breaths

OMG YEA MYA. except i'm helping with freshmen move in tomorrow. so we'll see. urgh. i'm gonna die tomorrow lol

[WHENEVER IS APPROPRIATE. SHES LEAVING THIS PLACE TO GET MARRIED IN MY NEXT POST]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 29th 2010, 7:04 am

-will wait until after the wedding-
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 29th 2010, 7:08 am

"He's not going to bail," Hermione says soothingly. Even though she doesn't really like George, and half thinks he might be late if he's off fucking Snivellus again, but let's not go there. It's Ange's big day. She grins and hands Ange her bouquet of whatever flowers they picked. They're pretty! "Here you go, future Mrs Weasley. Let's go get you a husband!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next