Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding Empty the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 6:25 am

Angela is here and sitting in the grass in this gorgeous ass dress:
the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding 09hunsha030

Anyway. she's sitting here, staring at the grass, upset and angry because George bailed on the wedding without a word. She was confused
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding Empty Re: the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 6:30 am

Albus rides in on a white stallion. He'd been hiding out in this lovely cottage out in the country, pining over losing Dee and Ang, but something had called to him. He heard about the wedding and had to come to see Ang one last time. He smiles down at Ang, but quickly realizes that she sure doesn't look happy for someone who's about to get married. He hops off his horse and walks over to sit down. "Hey, Ang. Remember me?" he asked with a small smile.

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding Normal_1%20%288%29~14
Albus' concerned face...
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding Empty Re: the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 6:33 am

-swoons over concerned JOSH. UNF-

Ange sniffled a little and looked up at him. "A-Albus? Is that really you? Hey, sorry, you kinda caught me at a bad time" she tried to laugh it off
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 6:37 am

"Yeah, it's me," he said with a somewhat forced laugh, not liking seeing Ang upset. "What's wrong, Ang? Where's George? You're getting married today, aren't you? Over there?"

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding 57139615---josh_duhamel
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 6:40 am

She laughed a little and sighed "I was supposed to be. You heard about that huh?" She gave him a sardonic smile "He bailed. without a word. I have no idea why or anything. He just...never showed up. talk about love huh?"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 6:44 am

"He what!? Aw, Ang. I'm so sorry," he said sadly as he wrapped his arms around his old friend and hugged her tight. "I can't believe he did that to you! You're such a sweet girl, and he just...You deserve better, Ang. He doesn't know what he's missing out on."

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding Normal_1%20%287%29~19
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 6:48 am

Ange smiled a little, wiping tears from her cheeks and leaned into his side when he put an arm around her. "Thanks Al, I just...I wish I knew why. Not even a note. Merlin I'm so stupid. We're only 16 for goodness sake. why would he want to get married?" She bit her lip
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 6:52 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding Josh_duhamel_10_big

Albus sighed and rubbed his hand up and down Ang's back. "You're not stupid. George tricked you. He's an arse," he said softly, feeling terrible for what George did to his friend. "If it means anything, you look beautiful."
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 6:57 am

she smiled and laughed through her sniffles "Yea? thanks Albus. That means a lot to me. I just wish people would have gotten to see me in it, instead of you seeing me in it, humiliated." she half buried her face in his strong, beautiful, muscular shoulder
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 7:01 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding 2e21m4w

Albus frowned and ran his fingers through Ang's hair as he kept his other arm wrapped around her. "I'm so sorry, Ang. George is going to regret this when he finally figures out what he's missing out on, you know."
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 7:13 am

she smiled and looked up at him "You're really sweet you know? I've always liked that about you" she stared up into his eyes
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 7:16 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding 30djybc
WHAT A SWEETIE

Albus grinned. "Aw, thanks Ang. I just feel bad. I know you deserve better than what that George guy has been givin' to you. You're an amazing girl and should be treated as such." And with that he picks a flower out of the ground and hands it over to Ang. "No one should be sad or alone on their wedding day, even if they aren't getting married."

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding Fp_2008556_when_in_rome_esz_031709_a
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 7:22 am

She smiled and took the flower "Thanks Albus. I love it. I can't believe you can be so nice to me after I just...left you. I'm really sorry about that by the way." she laughed a little and wiped remaining tears from her face. "I'm also sorry I probably look a mess right now"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 7:27 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding X38he8

"Eh," he shrugged. "I get it. You loved him at the time, so I wasn't going to stop you from going back to him. And don't say that. I meant it when I said you looked beautiful tonight," he said with a sweet smile.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 7:30 am

She laughed "You have to stop being so sweet, might give a girl the wrong impression" she smiled, joking around "But thanks, you're a really great guy Albus" she wrapped him in a hug
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 7:33 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding Fpbhfl

"Just being honest," he said with a light laugh as he hugged Angela back. "So, what are your plans now that..Er- you know," he said as he pulled away slightly to look at Ang, keeping his arms wrapped around her.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 7:42 am

Ange's heart hit her stomach and she stared at the ground "I...I don't know. I don't know if I can go back there and have to face him and my friends knowing what happened. I want to finish my education but...I just don't know. Wait, where have you been? I haven't seen you around school"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 7:47 am

"Oh. I have this place I've been living at out in the country. Hogwarts just wasn't for me, I guess, so I left," he said with a sigh. "It gets pretty lonely out there sometimes. Just me and Silver," he said as he gestured towards his trusty steed.

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding 2d0x5vn
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 7:55 am

"really?" she smiled at the horse "He looks friendly. I love horses, did I ever tell you that? I love horseback riding. I can imagine that would get a little lonely though. I'm sorry."
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 7:58 am

"Oh, he is. I didn't know you liked horses," he said grinning. "I love horses. You know, you're always welcome to visit me if you want. I wouldn't mind a visitor every now and then."

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding 2uqnmug
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 8:03 am

she nodded, smiling a little bigger "I would love to visit you Albus. Maybe we could go horseback riding?" she asked hopefully "Do you...want to go somewhere now? I just...I don't want to be around here anymore"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 8:06 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding 359dair

"Sure, we could go now! You can ride on the back of my horse if you'd like," he said happily as he stood up, holding his hand out to help Angela to her feet.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 8:09 am

she took hold of his perfectly sculpted hands and stood up. as she stood up, she stumbled into him "oh! sorry..." she blushed a little and laughed. Looking down at her dress, she searched for her wand "Oh where's my wand? I can't ride a horse in a wedding dress!"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 28th 2010, 8:12 am

But you've done it before.

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding 34oogn8

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 8:15 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding K15ab7

Albus smiled and set his hands on Ang's waist to help her keep her balance. "It's fine," he said with a light laugh. "Your wand? Don't tell me that dress has pockets," he teased.

OMG HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA NEV -dies-
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next