Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 8:23 am

She laughed "It doesn't! One of the few downfalls I must say. I love pockets! but no, i strapped it to my leg" she laughed at his bewildered expression "don't judge me! I don't go anywhere without my wand!" she grabbed her wand and muttered a spell to get rid of the dress and put her in something more casual:
the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 Ashley+Greene+Portrait+Session+IF4g-d5rfEHl
"Think this'll work?" she asked, twirling around
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 8:31 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 33vyjd3

Albus chuckled and looked Ang's outfit up and down with approval. "Perfect! Now that you can ride in," he said joyfully as he motioned for his trusty steed to walk over, which he did because Silver is a good horse. "You need a hand getting up?"
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 8:34 am

she raised an eyebrow at him "Let me show you how it's done Potter" she grinned and stepped up, swinging her leg over the horse "what are you still doing down there cowboy?" she laughed "need a hand getting up?" she said in an innocently teasing tone
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 8:37 am

DID SOMEONE SAY COWBOY!?
the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 2ihpbwn

Albus laughed and playfully rolled his eyes before he mounted Silver, sitting comfortably behind Ang because it'd be pretty awkward for him to get on after her and somehow manage to get in the front. "I think I can manage," he said with a wink.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 8:41 am

Ange grinned as he got up behind her. She grabbed the reigns and looked back at him playfully "Where to cowboy?"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 8:45 am

"To Isengard! Just go straight ahead," he said as he pointed in the direction of wherever he lived. "Through the forest, then we'll be heading over some mountains and we're there, got that?" he asked with a grin as he wrapped his arms around Ang. Don't want Albus getting thrown off now, do we?

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 Vnilpj
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 8:54 am

she grinned "sounds good" she kicked Silver and they started to canter. she laughed as the wind whipped through her hair and she felt safe with Albus' arms around her waist. This was just what she needed, an escape.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 8:55 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 30mnyud
This is my post. 'Nuff said.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 5:33 pm

UNF. do you HAVE to make me have a heart attack everytime you post? hahahaha

So they're cantering along. Ange laughs and throws her head back, careful not to knock heads with Albus. Riding horses she always feels so free. She's slightly more at peace on a horse. Disappointment and heartbreak are still running through her body, but horses make the blow softer. She just wants to stay on the horse forever
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 5:42 pm

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 103u8ax

Albus laughed along with Ang, glad to see her looking happier for now as he kept his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. He's quite impressed by Ang's riding skills and is quite glad she knows what she's doing because if not...We'd be in some trouble.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 28th 2010, 5:51 pm

Scorpius sneakily rode up on a horse, moving quietly until the horses were side by side. He then took out his shank and shanked Albus in the arse for old times sake.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 5:57 pm

Angela can tell they're getting closer as she sees a cottage in the distance. she turns to Albus and points at it "Is that it?" She's aware of the closeness of their faces, but only barely. her mind is still running a million miles a minute.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 6:04 pm

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 Josh-duhamel-bl-04

"Yup, that's it," he said smiling, very aware of how close their faces are and of how easy it would be to just lean forward a few inches and kiss Angela again like he had a looong time ago.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 6:18 pm

She smiled, "Great! Let's go Silver!" She turned back to face front, gently coaxing the horse on until they got there. "It's beautiful Al" She smiled, looking at the cottage. She waited for him to dismount so she could after him
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 6:22 pm

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 Josh-josh-duhamel-5617520-500-388

"Well, here we are." Albus hops off of Silver with ease and patiently waits by his steed for Ang to dismount after him. "You really know what you're doing with horses, don't you?"
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 6:25 pm

She smiled and nodded "Ever since I was little, I've loved horses. My parents let me take riding lessons for a long time. I always wanted a horse of my own though." She slid off Silver gracefully, but stumbled once she hit the ground. She fell into Albus for the second time that day. She looked up at him sheepishly "Oops! Sorry again" she laughed
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 6:33 pm

Albus chuckled as Ang fell into him, and wrapped his arms around her waist to help balance her. "It's alright," he said quietly as he looked into her eyes. He stood there for a moment, not moving away from Ang, but keeping his arms tightly wrapped around her waist before he slowly leaned down and gently pressed their lips together. Not like he'd have to worry about George showing up anytime soon anyway.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 28th 2010, 6:43 pm

Ange's eyes widened in shock when he touched his lips to hers. Slowly she reacted to the kiss, first closing her eyes, and then wrapping her arms around his neck. It felt so good to be needed. She pulled back a bit suddenly and stared up at him "I...I shouldn't have done that. Not that...I didn't-I mean, I liked-ugh." She closed her eyes and rested her fists on his chest, biting back tears. "You're so sweet, and I like you Albus, but...I don't know if I can do this" she sighed
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 28th 2010, 10:16 pm

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 2 6zyk5t

Albus sighed and looked down at his feet. He had a feeling she'd react like this, but hopefully that picture I just posted will help Ang change her mind. "I'm sorry, Ang. I wasn't thinking just now. I shouldn't have done that. Not after...You know," he said, referring the George.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 4:11 am

Ange looked at him and sighed "I'm sorry. IT's just...I loved him, it's just...really, hard, to move on you know?" she looked down again and said softly "it was nice though"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 4:48 am

"It was," he said shyly. "I really am sorry. That was uncalled for. I'll try my best not to let it happen again, kay?" he asked with a small smile.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 4:51 am

she gave him a small, tired laugh and ran her hand through her hair. "Thanks for this, by the way. Taking me to your cottage, letting me ride Silver, it's just what I needed. What, uhh, do you want to do?"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 4:58 am

"Oh. Er- We could do anything, really. Anything in particular that you'd like to do?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his hair, trying to think of something fun to do that involved wearing clothes.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 5:01 am

"Uhh, nothing particular comes to mind...what do you um do for fun?" she asked. she was suddenly very self conscious around Albus. she rubbed her arm subconsciously
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 5:05 am

Albus shrugged. "Oh, you know, boring stuff. Nothing exciting. I spend time taking care of Silver, housework- you'd be surprised how much work it takes to keep this place in order. It was a real mess when I first showed up here."
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next