Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 5:11 am

She laughed a little "I can imagine. Well, I'm kind of hungry, and it's a gorgeous day outside, should we have a picnic?" she bit her lip nervously
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 3 Empty Re: the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 5:18 am

Albus smiled. "That sounds great! I've got loads of food in the house. You ready?" he asked as he took a step towards the cottage.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 6:34 am

She smiled, trying to be more at ease "Yea! let's get the stuff!" she walked toward the house
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 6:43 am

Albus smiled happily and led Ang into the kitchens where he grabbed a basket, and started to fill it with all sorts of stuff. "What kind of food do you like? I've got a ton of stuff, so just name it and I'll throw it in the basket."
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 6:47 am

she shrugged, looking around "I'm not picky, I like pasta but I'm good with almost anything. Though I swear if you put something creepy in my food, you'll regret it" she laughed
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 6:54 am

Albus laughed as he pulled out a large pot, using the Aguamenti charm to fill it with water. "Aw, that ruins all my fun," he teased as he grabbed some pasta and began cooking their picnic lunch. "Guess I'll just leave the worms out then, yeah?"
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 7:04 am

Ange made a face and laughed "Ew! typical boy! worms and all! gross Al" she smiled and nudged him playfully
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 7:12 am

Albus laughed and continued making the pasta, and about 15 minutes later- Ta da! It is complete! He uses some magic stuff to pack the pasta into the picnic basket and picks it up before turning to face Ang, offering his arm out to her. "You ready for our meal?"
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 7:14 am

She smiled and took his arm, a little hesitantly. "Yes! Let's go! I'm starved!"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 7:19 am

He grinned at her and walked out the back door to the field. "Here we are!" he said as he took out his wand and conjured a blanket to lie out on the ground for them to sit on. He set the picnic basket down and sat down on the blanket, lightly grabbing her hand to help her sit down.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 7:23 am

Ange smiled and sat down close to Albus "It smells great! are you secretly an amazing chef and you just never told me?" she joked
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 7:28 am

"Well, you see. When you live by yourself and you don't have meals made for you, you have to learn to cook for yourself." He teased. "Something you might be able to do one day." he said and gave her a playful shove. He opened the basket and took out two plates, two sets of silverware, and the pasta. He gave her a small smile and scooped some of the pasta onto her plate, he looked over into her eyes and smiled at her again. "Is that enough or would you like more?" he asked, still looking into her eyes.

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 3 Josh-duhamel-20060108-98742
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 7:37 am

unf! it's about time for more pics! lol xD ILY

She laughed "hey now! Who ever said I couldn't cook? You're just assuming! you have to give me a chance" she nudged him again. She noticed how he looked into her eyes and couldnt help but feel flush at the realization. "that...that's perfect..."
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 7:40 am

He rolled his eyes and let out a huff. "Fine. I GUESS I'll give you a chance." he said with a smirk and stared at her for a few more moments before realizing he probably looked like a freak. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you, it's just, well, it's just, nevermind." He said and looked away, scooping some pasta onto his own plate and setting the bowl back down.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 7:44 am

She blushed and looked down "You have beautiful eyes" she said softly, twirling a bit of pasta around her fork
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 7:46 am

"Oh, really?" He said and smiled to himself. "Thanks, I could say the same to you." He said and looked over at her and smiled and quickly looked back at his pasta, not wanting to have another awkward staring session with her again. He shoved a huge wad of pasta in his mouth, not wanting to say anything else embarrassing.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 7:47 am

She smiled and laughed softly as he took a huge helping of pasta. She took her own bite and grinned "This is delicious!" she said when she was done chewing
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 7:51 am

He finished chewing and nodded at her. "Yeah, it's pretty good. Maybe the best I've ever made. I don't know. Do you eat a lot of pasta? I eat a lot of pasta. Is pasta good for you? I think it is because if it wasn't than people wouldn't eat it so much and people eat it a lot so I don't even know." He said and continued on rambling, trying to hold back and not just snog her right now.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 7:55 am

She laughed loudly at Albus' ramblings. It was adorable. she grinned "Yea, I do eat a lot of pasta, I think it's the best food in the world" she smiled and tried not to laugh again. She stared at him, noticing how extremely handsome [and motherfucking SEXY] he was
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 7:58 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 3 Josh_duhamel_10_big

He smiled at her when he saw her staring at him and couldn't help but stare back at her. He slowly leaned closer. No. Settle down boy. She doesn't like you like that. He told himself and stopped leaning closer, leaving their lips only an inch away from each other. "Errr, Yeah, it is." he says quietly.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 8:03 am

Angela registered the closeness of his face to hers and her heart started beating faster. "A-Albus?" she said softly. Before she knew what she was doing, she had closed the space between the two of them and grabbed ahold of the back of his neck with one hand, kissing him.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 8:05 am

He was about to pull away at her words, when she wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him. Woah. That was something he did not see coming. He didn't hesitate at all to kiss her back, slowly sliding his arms around her waist as he put more pressure into the kiss.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 8:08 am

there was no rhyme or reason to Angela's needs at the moment, all she knew was that this felt amazing. She pushed herself towards him, trying to close the space between their two bodies, clutching at him desperately. She needed to feel needed, wanted, by someone
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 8:10 am

He couldn't help but smile into the kiss, he liked Angela so much and this was just what he truly wanted right now, and he was glad she seemed to want it to. He pulled her closer to him, so close that he had now pulled her into his lap and ran his hands lightly up her back.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 8:12 am

She kissed him furiously, feeling the shiver that went down her spine when his hand ran down her back. She let her tongue graze his lips, begging for entrance as she tried to push her feelings of insecurity away
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next