Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how much does a polar bear weigh? nuff to break the ice! hi im shannon (:

+5
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Molly Prewett
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
9 posters

Go down

how much does a polar bear weigh? nuff to break the ice! hi im shannon (: Empty how much does a polar bear weigh? nuff to break the ice! hi im shannon (:

Post  Guest May 3rd 2011, 11:50 pm

kso i thought i would introduce myself. I'm Shannon! I just started here like 3 days ago? idk i already lost track <3 But i would really like to actually meet y'all. Um im 15, im probs the biggest clutz ever, like i ran into a treee and got a cuncussion, i like eating. and drinking. xD SOYEE. My RP character is Penelope Clearwater and shes pretty amazing. I'm madly obsessed with harry potter, as I'm sure y'all are. So let's be friends!? (: <33

Back to top Go down

how much does a polar bear weigh? nuff to break the ice! hi im shannon (: Empty Re: how much does a polar bear weigh? nuff to break the ice! hi im shannon (:

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 3rd 2011, 11:53 pm

Hello Shannon! I'm Alex, but most people on here just call me Luna. XD I RP as Albus S. Potter, Lucius Malfoy, and Jesse St. James (my OC). It's nice to meet you! I'm almost 20 and I'm a clutz too. I trip over my own feet all the time <.< EATING AND DRINKING IS AWESOME! haha
And yes, we're all obsessed with HP here too. Razz And thanks to the people on here I'm also extremely obsessed with Glee, but I don't know if you watch that or not. XD
BUT IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU! You seem really awesome Very Happy
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

how much does a polar bear weigh? nuff to break the ice! hi im shannon (: Empty Re: how much does a polar bear weigh? nuff to break the ice! hi im shannon (:

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 4th 2011, 12:03 am

Hi! I'm Pansy, Slytherin mod, also a clutz. XD I like Italian food and unicorns. Umm, what else. I just turned 21 so that's exciting. I play Pansy, but also occasionally play James Potter, Rose Weasley, and Marco Montague.
Glad you've found us, new members are awesome. We're all Harry Potter crazy, and then there are a bunch of other books and movies we all like too, but yeah! Anyway, hi. Very Happy And welcome.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 4th 2011, 12:08 am

I'm Mya, Ringmaster/Admin, and I am also a clutz.... This is starting to feel like a clutz convention. But that's cool, it's nice that we already have something in common. I'm almost 27, love to eat and drink, and believe everything in life can be boiled down to Harry Potter. I RP as Molly Prewett, Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Hermione Granger, and my OC Jack Smith.
Welcome, it's great to have you here at AWF! I hope we can RP together soon. If you need any help with anything please feel free to PM myself or any of the Mod team (their names appear in purple).
Have fun!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 4th 2011, 12:18 am

Hi, Shannon! I'm Lily, but most people call me Ducky... or just variations of Lily (which still is just a nickname). My characters are Cho Chang and Narcissa Black (duh!), and I'm not really a klutz, just a bit absurd. I'm turning 18 in almost exactly a week, and I hope you like it here! <3
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 4th 2011, 4:08 am

Hi Shannon! I'm Tam and I'm so clutzy I almost cut my toes off with a fish... >.>
I'm 19 and I'm Draco Malfoy, Ted Tonks and Audrey Stevenson (my OC). If you need anything PM me cause I'm also the Hufflepuff mod Smile
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 4th 2011, 4:09 am

Draco Malfoy wrote:Hi Shannon! I'm Tam and I'm so clutzy I almost cut my toes off with a fish... >.>

I do so love that story....
<3
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 4th 2011, 4:11 am

Who doesn't?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black May 4th 2011, 4:46 am

I love your reenactment
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 4th 2011, 5:46 am

Welcome
I'm also a newb to this site (just joined like....... Sunday) so I hope us newbs get along quite well
I may be new but everyone seems so nice that I can tell that we all will have a great time
so once again welcome and lets all have fun 2gether

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell May 4th 2011, 6:20 am

Hi there! I'm Ari though I'll respond to Bea or Fred (current and previous RP characters) as well. Bea here's my OC a super exuberant Puff and I play Marietta as well, but she's kind of a shut in and prefers books to people.
Oh, I like colouring and making cut paper art and I'm 17, in case you were interested. Smile
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 4th 2011, 6:41 am

Hi there Shannon!
I'm Dom and I RP Scorpius Malfoy, James Sirius Potter, Ginny Weasley, and Dominique Weasley.
I'm a pretty big clutz as well, though I've never seriously hurt myself Smile
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins May 4th 2011, 9:50 am

Hi there!
I'm Courtney, but no one calls me that, I'm called Dem round here because I RP as Demelza Robins and my OC, Sidney Fletcher.
If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask.
I hope you enjoy it here!
P.S. I'm also a clutz. I cut myself with a chisel today. >.>
Razz
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 5th 2011, 12:53 am

thankss for being so welcomingg! Y'all are like majorly awesome. (: I can't wait to start rping with all of youu

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 5th 2011, 7:12 am

Narcissa Black wrote:I love your reenactment
I still have the video of this reenactment on my computer somewhere...

HI THERE NEW BLOOD! ^^
I'm Joel, one of the few males that have graced this site, and the only one that's been here since the beginning. Very Happy I hope you enjoy it half as much as we do, at the least, and twice as much as we do at the best. ^^
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down