Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  Empty The Dawson Loft.

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 8:16 pm

Located in a ritzy London area.

Living room:
The Dawson Loft.  Huk4mx

Kitchen:
The Dawson Loft.  R2qgs9

Hallway to Hilde's office and guest bathroom:
The Dawson Loft.  29fchkw

Reed's bedroom(just imagine it with more padding):
The Dawson Loft.  6oo9hg

Reed's bathroom:
The Dawson Loft.  53trgm
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Dawson Loft.  Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 8:30 pm

Hilde Dawson was in her very best elegant outfit, awaiting the arrival of her only son. She made sure her husband Winston looked just as well dressed. They would both be meeting Reed's new friend, and Hilde couldn't be more happy. Winston was more excited to see his son, he really missed spending time with him. He was watching his watch to wait for the moment the portkey would be leaving, his wand was out so he'd be able to flash their luggage here as well. Hilde was the first to break the silence, speaking in her elegant voice that had the tiniest traces of an Italian accent. "I'm so very excited to meet Reed's little friend. I sure do hope the boy has grown though and hopefully I can convince him to get a haircut. Those curls are just...I don't know where he got them from." Hilde herself had very dark, straight hair and Winston had short sandy colored hair that was starting to be flecked with grey. Between his two parents, Reed looked most like his mother, but only because they had the exact same eye color. Winston then cleared his throat and spoke in a deep baritone. "Their portkey has just left, they should arrive in a few moments." He smiled up at his wife, who was indeed taller then he. They were both smiling.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 8:45 pm

[HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD REED'S LITTLE FRIEND. THAT AMUSES ME.
*tries to stop laughing now*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 8:52 pm

[Don't worry, they will be pleasantly surprised!]

With the flash of a bright light, Reed and Kras arrived in the back alley along a somewhat busy London road. Reed was still clutching Kras' hand, and had forgotten how to move. He felt like he was going to vomit he was so nervous. He looked up at Kras for support. He almost broke down, but instead hugged himself closer, putting his ear to Kras' chest to hear his favorite sound. "Okay. I can do this. Everything is going to be fine." He was sort of talking to himself right now.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 8:59 pm

Kras was probably almost as nervous as Reed right now, but he wanted to be strong because he knew Reed needed the strength right now. "Everything is going to be fine, baby." He whispered, rubbing Reed's back softly. "Even if I can't hold your hand the entire time I'll still be here for you."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 9:04 pm

[My heart melts a little every time Kras calls him that.]

Reed nodded against Kras' chest. "Right. We can do this. Hold my hand until we get to the door." He nodded once more then pulled away, keeping Kras' hand in his. He put his chin up and strode as confidently as he could onto the main street. It was a little over a block until Reed stopped in front of a fancy red door. "Okay. This is it. Do I look okay?" Instead of checking himself, he reached up to smooth a part of Kras' shirt, smiling to himself because he dressed his boyfriend fabulously. He tried to brush some of the curls out of his face, but they just bounced right back. He gave Kras' hand one last squeeze before reaching out to the door, but he was still a little nervous to knock, so his hand just kind of floated there awkwardly.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 9:19 pm

[He generally calls him that whenever he's trying to comfort him and reassure him. It just sort of slips out. He gets all embarrassed when I 'aww' at him for it. hehe]

Kras can't help looking about curiously as they head towards Reed's home. He's never been in London before so he can't help being curious. It's definitely a nice area they're walking in right now. Once they stop in front of a fancy red door, Kras gets slightly bit more nervous but he silently tells himself he'll be alright and to just focus on doing everything right to make things a bit less stressful for Reed. "You look lovely." He smiles assuredly and squeezes Reed's hand back before sadly letting go. He watches as Reed falters for a moment. "It'll be okay. You can do it, Reed." He smiles softly at his boyfriend.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 9:36 pm

Reed takes a deep breath and nods. He holds his head up higher as he knocks slowly three times on the door, and waits. He glances over at Kras and smiles at him lovingly before looking back to the door. He already missed the contact between them, but knew it would have to wait. After a few moments, a maid opened the door. She was a short woman, with a kind face. "Mr. Reed! Lovely to see you again sir. Come in, your parents are waiting for you in the living room." She nodded once and smiled to Kras, knowing it wasn't her place to introduce herself. Reed thanked her and lead the way into his house. From the front door, there were stairs leading upstairs, a door to their right which was Reed's bedroom, and a hallway that lead to main floor of the loft. Reed walked nervously down the bright hall, looking back to make sure Kras was still following him. He stepped into the living room and smiled at both of his parents that were standing there, waiting for him. As much as he wanted to run over and hug them, he knew his manners. "Hello mommy! Daddy!"

Hilde looked at her son with what could only be described as disappointment. She strode forward and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Hello darling. Now, how many times have I told you to make sure your shirts are tucked, and I see you've been neglecting your ironing." She made a little 'tsk' noise, as if the wrinkles on his shirt offended her. "And I see you haven't grown much either, and please darling, let me give you a haircut. Those curls simply will not impress tomorrow morning." She gave her son a very stern look just as she was pushed out of the way by her husband.

Winston was smiling warmly at his son, and gave him a big hug. Hilde scoffed, knowing he was making the wrinkle situation worse. Winston ignored her, all of his attention on Reed. "Hello son! I have missed you so. It's been very lonely without having you around." He placed his large hands on Reed's cheeks, which instantly blushed.

Reed was of course disheartened by his mothers words, but it was something he was used to, constantly being a disappointment to her. He hugged his father back tightly, really realizing how much he had missed his former teacher. "Missed you too daddy." Reed took a step back so he was standing right next to Kras again. "Mom, dad, this is my roommate Krasimir Svetkova." He tried to say the name as platonic as he could.

Hilde had ignored the tall boy until he was properly introduced. Now that she looked at him, she was extremely pleased at what she saw. He was a perfect height, and his face was something she would love to put in her magazine. He was everything she wanted her son to be. She swept forward and held her hand out for Kras to kiss. "Very nice to meet you Krasimir. Hilde Van Kamp Dawson. Interesting name, is it German? No. Bulgarian? Yes, the dark eyes and dark hair give that away. You have a very nice face. Have you ever considered modeling? You could get a lot of work."

Reed was only a little jealous at the compliments Kras was receiving, but mostly he was happy he was right that his mother would love him. Winston stepped forward then to shake Kras' hand. "Nice to meet you son, Winston Dawson the Third." Winston was a man of few words, but he had a kind smile.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 10:00 pm

[Poor Inner!Kras is freaking out. XD *pats him*]

Kras instantly likes Reed's home as soon as they step in. Though he finds it a bit too..stiff, if that was the right word for it. He liked it more when a home felt more relaxed. There was definitely not a very relaxed feel to this home.

His nerves probably grew when they entered the room where Reed's parents were. He kept a charming smile on his face though, despite his inner need to about vomit from nerves. His smile almost faded when he listened to Hilde's criticisms of her son - Kras didn't see anything wrong with Reed's curls, and oh snap he didn't even iron half his own clothing so ah well. The disheartened look on Reed's face was easily discernible by Kras, who spent a lot of time studying Reed's face and expressions and knew them pretty well by now...well, he did it whenever he figured Reed wouldn't notice, anyway. He silently decided he liked Reed's father, Winston, a lot more.

When Reed finally introduced him, Kras gathered up all the charm he could muster and smiled brightly back at Reed's parents. "It is very nice to meet you as vell," Kras gave Reed's mother his best smile before leaning over to softly kiss her hand, "and you are correct. I am indeed from Bulgaria. Alas, I have never considered modeling, myself, but I suppose considering it now vouldn't hurt, since I have your expert opinion to reassure me. Thank you." And inwardly, Kras is telling himself that it would probably not be a good idea at all because he would most likely fall off a walkway or something and embarrass himself.

"It is nice to meet you too." Kras smiles and shakes Winston's hand. Yep, Reed's father had a very nice and kind smile. Kras was usually pretty good at reading people so he could tell Reed's father was nice. Hopefully his guess about that wouldn't be proven untrue at any point. "You have a lovely home."

And now he is really hoping he has done a great job so far and that Reed was proud of him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 10:12 pm

[Ah yes, Hilde can be a little intense towards poor Reed. AND THANK YOU FOR NOTICING THAT THE HOUSE WASN'T HOMEY. That's sort of what I was going for *nods*]

Reed couldn't help the huge smile that spread across his face when he saw Kras interacting so perfectly with his parents. He gave his boyfriend a little nod, letting him know he was doing amazingly. He didn't keep his gaze there for long, knowing it was soon turn mushy and he would have to resist hugging him in front of his parents.

Hilde frowned only a little. "Tsk. Such a shame. Should you ever decide to consider that as a career, let Reed know and he can contact me. I had so hoped my own son would be able to work with me on the runways. But as you can see, he is far too short and his face is far too round to be a model. Which reminds me," She turned back to Reed. "Darling I've placed some new things in your closet. There are some boots I'd like you to wear tomorrow. They will add a couple of inches to your height. And since you seem to not want to cut your hair, I've put some gel in your bathroom. I want you to make sure you have those curls under control in the morning. Okay, darling?"

Reed nodded sheepishly at his mothers orders. "Yes mommy. Thank you for getting me new things." Winston then cleared his throat, sensing his son's discomfort. "Are you boys thirsty? Can Lisa get you anything to drink?" Just then, the maid that let them in stepped into the room, looking expectantly at the boys. Reed put a smile back on his face and addressed her. "Yes please, I wouldn't mind some water please." He looked at Kras, letting him know it was okay to ask for anything he wanted.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 10:37 pm

[Yay! I was kind of figuring that's what you'd go for since yeah...it definitely doesn't seem like their house would be homey at all.]

Kras had to quickly remind himself he was not allowed to hug Reed after seeing that grin on his boyfriend's face. He was glad to know he was doing a great job so far.

He nodded at Hilde's offer, not responding verbally since she had already gone on to talking to Reed. It wasn't comfortable standing there and listening to Reed's mother say things that were criticizing towards his boyfriend. Kras did not like to cause conflict or talk back to people, but sometimes he just wished he could tell someone that they were wrong. Letting someone get away with criticizing others sort of upset him. No matter how the people were related to each other. As it was, Kras knew better than to say anything of the sort right now. And, in general, Kras usually let people walk all over him just to make sure there was no conflict. Sad way to live, but if it meant less fighting and arguing then all the more better. He was trying to work on that, to get better at sticking up for himself and speaking when there are things that just need to be said, but he was still pretty bad at it.

It was good when Winston cleared his throat and spoke again. Kras already felt more comfortable when Reed's father was speaking instead of Reed's mother. He catches Reed's look after Reed talks to Lisa and gives him a quick smile before turning to the maid. "Vater vould be lovely for me as vell, please. Thank you very much." And of course he gives her a charming smile as well. Heck, the more people around here who liked him the better. All he wanted to do was make sure everyone liked him so no one would tell him he wasn't allowed to be near Reed anymore. That thought terrified him more than anything else.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 10:53 pm

[So, I'm almost at 3,000 words. I'M GETTING SO EXCITED!! This is making me flail so much!]

Reed smiled again at Kras' manners. He could tell something was bothering his boyfriend, but he was ask about that later. Lisa quickly returned with two expensive bottles of water. She handed them to both of the boys before leaving the room again. Reed opened his and took a small sip. "Mom, dad? Would it be okay if I give Kras a little tour of the house? He's never been to London before, so I'd like to show him some of the views." He smiled sweetly at both of his parents.

Just as Reed asked to give a tour, Hilde's cell phone went off. She looked at the screen and nodded. "Sorry, must take this. Ted is calling. Nice to have formally met you Krasimir. We'll see you at dinner." She smiled a small bit before turning to her phone and walking gracefully out of the room.. "Ted dear, please tell me there isn't some other disaster."

Winston just chuckled at his wife and smiled at his son. "Of course son. Lisa will call when it's time to eat." He nodded to Kras. "Nice to meet you. Welcome to London." He smiled again and stepped forward to whisper to his son, but it was still probably loud enough for Kras to hear, "Don't worry about your mother. She has missed you. You know how she is. She loves you very much." He gave his son a very serious look, before departing from the room.

Reed was relieved when his mother left. He nodded to his fathers whispered words. "Thanks daddy. I know." Still, his smile was a bit sad as he turned to Kras. "Ted is my mom's assistant." He explained. "Okay. So, tour. This is the living room obviously." He giggled a little, feeling less nervous now that his parents were out of the room. Reed led the way through a doorway and ended in a very cold looking dinning room that clearly didn't get much use. "Dinning Room. And in here, the kitchen." He lead the way into the huge kitchen and smiled at the two cooks in there. "If you want any snacks, they'll mostly be veggies and stuff. I wanna show you my room!" He bounced a little because going to his room would mean a few moments of privacy. He lead the way back out into the hall and to his room at the bottom of the stairs. "I'll show you upstairs later. Let's make sure all of our bags got here." He opened the door to his room and smiled around, then headed straight for the massive closet that was almost the size of their dorm back at Hogwarts. He made sure they weren't in view of the door to his room, and hugged Kras around the waist. He then proceeded to have a whispered conversation. "You're doing so great. I told you they would love you! Especially my mom."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 11:25 pm

[*flails* AHHH YAY!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!! I am...close to 1000 words...I keep getting distracted. <.<
>.>
Plus I'm still sort of stuck in lala land so I keep looking at the screen for a few minutes, forget what I was going to say, and then have to rethink all over again. XD]

Kras quietly thanks Lisa for the water before she walks off - he believes in the proper usage of manners at almost all times so it would not be right for him to not thank her. He smiles politely at Reed's mother as she exits the room, feeling slightly more relaxed as soon as she's no longer in site.

He pretends not to listen in as Winston whispers in Reed's ear, but he does catch most of what is said anyway. Hearing all of that sort of makes him feel a bit better about Reed's mother, but it still irks him how bluntly she criticizes her son. Once it is only Reed and himself in the room, Kras finally feels like he can relax even more, though he still can't help expecting Reed's parents to randomly pop back in at any second.

A much brighter smile is back on his face now and he happily follows Reed about as he's given the tour. "The decorating is...really stunning." He smiles and waves at the two cooks as they pass through the kitchen. The thought of heading to Reed's room was very appealing - that meant a few moments of privacy for them.

Reed's room was nice and the most comfortable room to be in so far. Mostly just because all the extra padding about the place was kind of familiar given Reed's area of the dorm back at Hogwarts. If the padding wasn't in here, Kras had a feeling the room would be just about as uncomfortable as the rest of the place. That was just the overall feeling he got from being here. Thankfully, he preferred to think about Reed more than the home so if he did that then he could mostly ignore the uncomfortable, stuffy feeling he got from being here.

He hugged Reed back tightly the moment he felt Reed's arms around his waist. In the amount of time he had been here already - which hadn't been all that long - Kras already missed hugging Reed..and kissing him too, but he wasn't going to push his luck. "Oh my goodness, thank you." Kras whispered back, "I vos inwardly freaking out the entire time." he chuckled as quietly as he could. "Thank goodness they seem to like me so far. And your mom is...she's interesting." Yeah, that about sums it up. "Your dad is very nice. He seems to really be glad you're back." Er...not saying Reed's mother wasn't. Winston just showed it more than Hilde did.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 11:33 pm

Reed giggled. "It's okay, I saw how uncomfortable you looked. You can say that you don't like how my mom talks to me. It's okay. I'm used to it. " He shrugged a little like it was no big deal, but really it was. He didn't like other people seeing things like that get to him. He pulled away, not wanting to be walked in on, and went over to where his mother usually puts his new clothes. He examined the boots she mentioned and realized they weren't all that bad. He nodded in approval then sat on one of his trunks and started swinging his legs a bit. "Just so you know, now that you've caught my mother's eye, she may try showing you off to some industry people tomorrow. Don't be nervous though. I just wanted to give you a heads up."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 5th 2011, 11:48 pm

"You shouldn't have to be used to it. It just shouldn't happen." Kras mumbled, his gaze on the floor in front of him. He knew it bothered Reed. Just because his boyfriend didn't want him to see it didn't mean that he didn't see it.
Those boots Hilde had gotten her son weren't all that bad looking. He was glad to see Reed approve of them because it meant Reed wouldn't mind too terribly wearing them tomorrow. "Vait...eep, I vos more hoping I could just stay near you all day tomorrow," Kras commented, leaning slightly back against a wall as he watched Reed swing his legs a bit, "I might have a heart attack or something if I have to follow her about getting shown off. That sounds sort of terrifying." He pouts, knowing no matter how much he told himself not to be, he'd probably still be nervous. "I don't see vot the big deal is...I mean, I'm not, vell, okay, fine, I'm a tiny bit good looking, but me and modeling vould not mix. You can amuse yourself right now if you'd like vith fun images of me falling off a valkvay or votever if I even tried."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 5th 2011, 11:59 pm

Reed nodded slowly. "Kras, it's really okay. I just haven't had a growth spurt yet. She loves me. I'm her only son, she's just not very good with affection." Darn Kras for being able to read Reed (heh, read Reed, hehe) so well. Then Reed looked around him and saw a scarf, which he immediately balled up and threw at Kras' face. "Are you insane! You're more than 'a tiny bit good looking'. Seriously, mom is super picky so that should be an indicator. And I don't know how many times I have to tell you you look like a Greek God. Honey, you'r more than a little good looking. You're a lot good looking. You're hot actually." Reed blushed then continued. "And don't worry. I'll tell her that I want you to stay by me all night. She won't drag you off, don't worry. If you have to, just tell her no. Nicely of course." He nodded and smiled at Kras, the loving look coming back into his eyes.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 6th 2011, 12:26 am

[XD read Reed...this amuses me. *laughs more*]

Kras just shakes his head, not falling for Reed's excuses. Suddenly a scarf is in his face and he blinks in surprise. "Hey now!" he laughs, tossing it back at Reed. "Look, I'm just trying to be modest here, besides, I've never really cared about if I vos hot or not. I much prefer the whole idea of vot's on the inside is more important than vot's on the outside." he shrugs. "I like it ven you say I'm hot though, you know." he adds quietly, "Your opinion is the only von that entirely matters to me." He smiles lovingly back at Reed, really wishing he could hug him again. "Ack, you vant me to say 'no' to somevon?" he pouts. "This is me you're talking about. It's practically impossible for me to say no to anyvon. Vell, obviously if it's not a good thing...like trying drugs or something like that, I'll say no, but othervise...if it's to help somevon out or something like that I can't say no." he flails. What could he say? He was a people pleaser.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 12:37 am

A weird feeling shot through Reed's body when Kras admitted to like being called hot, but Reed laughed it off for now. "Well, I'm glad you respect my opinion. Since it's better then yours of yourself." He giggled some more. "Hey. Relax. You can politely decline the offer. Say you need to take over your family business or something. I mean, you may have to make something up since we're obviously not allowed to talk about being wizards. Oh! Which reminds me. The story is that I go to a boarding school in Switzerland called 'Le Rosey', so if anyone asks that's where you go too. All you really need to know is that it's super expensive and is also known as the 'School of Kings' since a lot of royalty went there." He nodded. "But don't worry, people don't usually ask about that stuff other then to ask how classes are going."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 6th 2011, 12:54 am

Kras shrugged, knowing that his opinion of himself was, personally, something he had been trying to work on fixing. There was a lot for him to overcome, especially since he knew that one of the deepest, most main reasons why he was so tough on himself - on things even besides his looks - was the fact that he still blamed Liv's death on himself. How could he think any better of himself when, if he was better, he could have saved Liv? But he wasn't better and therefore...well, now wasn't the time to think about that sort of stuff. It would only make him sad. "Vell, I guess I could say something about helping my father out vith his business or something. Though honestly I'll probably be traveling for a bit the fall after I graduate." Obviously not over the summer because that was when Reed would be coming to see the beach with him. "Unless..." he bit his lip, giving Reed a quick glance, "maybe you vanted to travel vith me after you graduate too? I could vait till then. I didn't know if you'd have any free time to do so or not after you graduate." he shrugged. "And thanks for the tip about the school. I'll remember to keep that in mind."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 1:05 am

Reed smiled a huge smile. "You'd want to travel with me?" Then he shook his head. "No. I don't want to make you wait two years." Even though he would really love to be able to see Kras' face light up as he saw new places for the first time, he wouldn't make him wait for him. "And I would always make time for you. Always." He smiled then there was a knock at Reed's door. It was Lisa. "Master Reed, dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes." Reed's eyes went wide. "Thanks! We'll be out." He shouted back then jumped up frantically. "We have to change!" He ran to the closet door and shut it, for added privacy apparently. He started ripping off the layers of his clothes while stumbling over to his new clothes. "Oh hey. She got you some stuff too! Ummmm," He looked through the selections, finding one he liked, then grabbed the hanger and set them delicately over the trunks. "Now we won't have to worry about wrinkles." He smiled and selected an outfit for himself. He went with grey skinny legged pants, a slightly darker grey top and black vest with a red scarf. Then he put on a pair of his new boots and knew they would be a problem. "Well, this new height difference won't do well for my balance." He took a deep breath as he walked around the large closet, trying to become accustomed to the extra couple of inches.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 6th 2011, 1:15 am

"Of course, I'd love to travel vith you! And I have no problem vaiting for you." Kras' mind is already going crazy with ideas of where they could go and what they could see...yeah, totally worth it if he has to wait a couple of years. He only jumps a tiny bit when Lisa knocks and informs them about dinner. The nerves are coming back again. Oh dear. Oh and they had to change? Ack, well, Kras could handle that. He didn't mind the outfit Reed picked out for him one bit. The neatly pressed black pants and white button down top paired nicely together. Kras liked simple outfits most of the time...though he had to admit, going all out on occasion was a chance he couldn't pass up. A huge pout appears on his face when he sees Reed in his new boots. "Now that von't do at all...you're catching up to me now. I'm not growing any more so if you suddenly get taller than me ve'll have a problem." He flailed, unable to keep himself from grinning then because it was strange, yet really cute seeing Reed slightly taller than normal.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 1:20 am

Reed had to admire his choice of clothing on Kras, damn did he look fine. He shot a little glare towards his boyfriend. "Shut up. I'm hardly even up to your chin still. You look great in that by the way. Very hot." He grinned a little evil grin before he went over and kissed his boyfriends cheek. "Okay, dinner time. And I'm warning you, it will most likely be something gross looking, but it's not all that bad. And remember, when it comes to the silverware, start from the outside and work your way in. We probably won't be allowed to sit next to each other, but I'll be across the table." He nodded and looked at Kras, to see if he understood.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 6th 2011, 1:40 am

"Huh, I do look good in this, don't I? I'll have to thank whoever picked it out for me. Whoever he is, he seems to know me pretty vell." Kras blinked. It was kind of nice to hear Reed call him hot again. He really did believe he was good looking when Reed told him he was. "Gross looking food, huh? You haven't seen anything yet until you've tried some of the stuff my family makes over in Bulgaria. You'll be vondering if it's even eatable." he laughed. Then he pokes the tip of Reed's nose lightly, sticking his tongue out at the younger boy. "Hey, I know how to eat properly at a table. It von't seem like it ven you vatch my whole family eat together, but ve're purebloods, so ve've had to attend fancy pureblood dinners before and manners are a must. I can say I am honestly disappointed ve von't get to sit next to each other. Who vill I get to secretly play footsie vith?" He asks innocently. He probably wouldn't have done that though. Cause, knowing reed, his face would have lit up as red as a fire engine and that wouldn't have been obvious at all. Nope.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 6th 2011, 1:56 am

It was true, his face would have been on fire. Reed giggled at his flirty boyfriend. "Okay. No more flirting or I won't wanna come out of this closet." Then he paused as he replayed what he just said, then instantly started laughing trying to keep it as quiet as possible because he mother didn't like loud noises. "Did..you..hear...what..I..just..said.." He was trying to compose himself taking deep breathes and wiping his eyes. His face was all light up from laughing and he felt way better then he had all day. "Okay. We really need to go now." He giggled once more the kissed Kras really lightly. Sure, he was breaking his own 'no kissing' rule, but he just couldn't help himself. He led his way out of the room, his face still a little red. He walked into the dinning room, but his toe caught the edge of the door frame and Reed tripped into the room, catching himself on the back of a chair. He looked up at his mother and father who were standing nearby. "Sorry. Not used to the boots."

Hilde made a scoffing noise when Reed tripped. "Darling, you really need to learn to be more careful." Her eyes raked over Reed and Kras' change of clothing, nodding once in approval. "You both look very nice." She herself has changed into a long deep blue dress that was simple, but still looked amazing.

Winston took an involuntary step towards his son when he started to fall. Reed's clumsiness always had him worried, especially after the accident at the park so many years ago. He stood back again when his son caught himself and cleared his throat. He tilted his head at his wife. "You look great too dear. Now, seating arrangements. Reed, you will seat on your mother's right, Kras you will sit across the table on Hilde's left." He pointed to where each seat was located.

Reed walked to his seat and stared at Kras, silently trying to tell him not to sit until his mother did. He stood with perfect posture in front of his seat and waited for his mom to sit. Hilde looked around at the boys and held her chin up. Then she elegantly sat in her seat and nodded for the men to sit as well. Reed sat and twiddled his thumbs nervously.

[May have to make dinner in a bit...I shall return!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 6th 2011, 2:15 am

Kras about loses it with laughter when Reed makes the closet comment. "You..are..hilarious!" He had to bite his lip to try and stop himself from laughing so loudly. "Okay, let's definitely get going. I shall follow you." Kras was rather glad Reed couldn't help breaking his 'no kissing' rule, because he was already feeling slightly deprived over the lack of kissing there was...and holding hands...and touching in general.

When Reed almost fell in the dining room, Kras about took an involuntary step, his foot only budging a tiny bit at first, to try and catch him as well, not sure whether it would be appropriate or not to do so. In the end, Reed caught himself and Kras held himself in check, unable to keep himself from very very briefly shooting a slightly panicked look in Winston's direction. Because Kras had noticed Reed's father taking a step forward as well, and what if he had noticed that Kras had almost made the same action, with most likely a very concerned look upon his face? Would that give them away? Kras didn't want to ruin anything, things were going too well at the moment and he would feel terrible if he messed anything up.

He tried to just play it cool and keep a calm look upon his face, despite the uncomfortableness he was feeling as he felt Hilde's eyes rake over his outfit. His nerves were wrecking havoc on his insides, hopefully he would even be able to eat dinner without feeling like vomiting it back up the entire time. Reed's father told them where they'd be seated and Kras kept glancing over at Reed to make sure he was doing things right. It seemed like they weren't supposed to sit just yet so he stood until Reed's mother had sat and then they could sit. By habit, from the pureblood dinners he had attended, Kras just automatically kept his hands rested neatly on top of one another in his lap. He really hoped that Reed would be able to somehow lead him through this. Sure he had attended nice dinners before and new how the silverware worked and everything, but some people did things differently. You could never be too sure about things.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum