Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 12th 2011, 1:35 am

[AHHHHHHHH WATCH OUT...SOMEONE MIGHT MOP YOU UP IN GOO PUDDLE FORM.... *is odd* XD]

Kras' face continued to be bright red as Winston explained how he had pretty much caught on to their situation. "Hm, ve may have been a bit too obvious ven it came to sneaking glances at von another. Oops..." he chuckled. Kras shot a grateful smile at Reed's father because he really did appreciate his understanding and caring. His nerves were pretty much gone now that he knew he wouldn't have to worry about Reed's parents trying to off him or, worse, tell him he's not allowed to see Reed ever again.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 2:03 am

[*loves you*]

Reed felt like a huge weight had been lifted off his chest. He actually was able to enjoy his desert and smiled at pretty much everything he saw. Finally, Hilde pushed her plate away and dinner was over. Winston turned to Reed. "Charlie is going to take you boys to the house. Your mother and I will be there shortly, we have to stop at the office really quick. If you go to bed before we return, then this is good night." He gave them a wary look, wondering if they would respect the empty house. Reed stood and hugged his dad tightly. "Okay dad. We probably won't be asleep. I want to get all this gel out of my hair before I even think about trying to sleep on it." Winston chuckled and Reed went and hugged his mother as well. "Thank you for dinner mom. I'll see you at home." Reed told each parent he loved them before gesturing to Kras that it was okay for them to leave.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 12th 2011, 2:16 am

Kras stood with his boyfriend and waited as Reed said goodnight and farewell to his parents. Before he followed Reed out of the restaurant though, Kras wanted to say goodnight and thanks again to Reed's parents. "Thank you both for dinner and everything. I really appreciate it." He would follow Reed out since he'd sort of lost track of the place when they came in. Oops. hehe
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 2:24 am

Reed tried not to rush to fast and excitedly out of the restaurant, knowing that would end in injury and suspicion from his parents. Finally he stepped out into the cool London air and turned to beam at Kras. "I can't believe how well that went! I could sing right now!" He wanted to leap into Kras' arms, but knew they were still in front of an extremely fancy restaurant, and that probably wouldn't go over too well. He grabbed Kras' wrist and pulled him off to the side while they waited for Charlie. "Thank you so much for being here with me. I..I don't even know how to describe how happy I am right now!" He was bouncing.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 12th 2011, 2:34 am

Kras couldn't stop grinning as they made their way semi-slowly out of restaurant. Once outside he let Reed pull him off to the side and then he laced his fingers with Reed's real quickly to give his hand a squeeze. "I vouldn't mind if you sang. I like hearing your voice." he chuckled. "I'm really glad that vent vell too. I vos nervous all dinner." he admitted, grinning as he watched Reed who was rather excited. "I know that had to have been tough, but you did it. You made it through and I'm glad I got to be there vith you." He would have felt terrible if he hadn't been there and Reed's parents had decided they weren't okay with the idea of their son dating another guy. It wouldn't have been very good at all.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 2:44 am

Reed giggled and sang out a loud note, before laughing some more. "Sorry, but I'm just...Doesn't it feel like this giant weight has been lifted off you? I wish I could have been there with you as well, but this was amazing. And my dad! What a sly guy." He was still giggling just as Charlie pulled up to the curb. The older man noticed Reed's excitement. "Must have been a good dinner." Reed squealed then quite literally jumped Charlie and pulled him in a hug. "Charlie! I want to introduce you to my boyfriend Kras." He was beaming at his driver.

Charlie pushed himself back and smiled brightly. "Well look at you young sir. Keeping secrets. I take it you told your parents." Reed nodded. "And it apparently went well?" Reed nodded again and Charlie laughed. "Well congrats to you both then! It's nice to see young love. Been a while for me, but I still love my husband just the same." Oh yeah, Reed forget to tell Kras about Charlie, oops?

Reed bounced some more and generally flailed about before finally calming down enough to climb in the back of the car, happily sitting right next to Kras and resting his head on his boyfriends shoulder.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 12th 2011, 2:59 am

Kras grinned at Reed's silliness, wanting to just pull his boyfriend in for a big hug right then and there. "You're goofy!" he laughed, swinging their hands gently. "I just knew your father vos on to us. I really like your dad. He's a great guy." Kras smiled and waved to Charlie as he got out of the car and Reed jumped him to give him a big hug. His face turned red as Reed happily informed Charlie that he and Kras were dating.

His eyes went wide when Charlie mentioned his own husband. Laughing as Reed flailed about before getting into the car, Kras sat down as well and held Reed's hand again as he let Reed rest his head on his shoulder. "Reed didn't tell me you're gay. How long have you and your husband been together?" Kras bet it had been a long time...and then he wondered if he and Reed would be together that long...well, he was really hoping they would, anyway, because nothing would make him happier.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 3:05 am

Reed looked up at Kras and just stared lovingly as the other two talked. Charlie smiled at the thought of his husband. "We've been together for thirty eight wonderful years. I must warn you boys though, it hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine. Not everyone out there is as accepting as your parents seem to be Reed. I'm not telling you this to discourage you, but to tell you not to let them get to you. You have each other and that's all that will ever matter. Never forget that okay?" He glanced up in his mirror to look at them. Reed nodded in understanding then smiled back up at Kras. He knew that no matter what they had to face, Kras would always be there and would always love him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 12th 2011, 3:17 am

[Okiesssss, it's shower time and then sleepy time. Tomorrow's my long day at work. *pouts* It should go by quickly though cause it's a Thursday and those are fun days since our store manager isn't in. Partyin' partyin yeah! XD We can't do our partying Fridays since the manager is in then. haha.
LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

"Oh wow, that's a long time." Kras smiles, looking down and catching Reed's gaze causing him to smile even more, "I understand vot you're saying though, sir. And I von't forget. Reed and I are both strong, and ve have each other. Ve'll make it, no matter vot people say." he squeezed Reed's hand, unable to resist lifting Reed's hands to his lips to kiss it softly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 3:24 am

[You had to sing Friday. *shakes head* BUT OKAY!! I STILL LOVE YOU! HAVE FUN AT WORK!! NIIGGHHTTT!!!]

Reed smiles a bit shyly when Kras kisses his hand. Charlie smiles too, having seen the gesture in his mirror. "Oh you two are just adorable. It really warms my heart to see." He smiled again then focused on the road. Reed leaned into Kras, feeling sleepy again. He sat in a happy silence as they drove, occasionally smiling up at Kras. They finally reached the house and Reed thanked Charlie happily and climbed out of the car. He trudged to the front door and fished for the key that was in his pocket then unlocked the door. He sighed happily when they entered the empty house and turned to walk to his room. He left the door open and went to plop face first onto his bed.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 12th 2011, 1:18 pm

Kras was starting to feel sleepy himself - it had been quite a hectic day. He thanked Charlie when they reached the house, hoping he'd get to see him again sometime, and then followed Reed through the front door. Not sure whether to shut the door to Reed's room now or not - considering Reed's parents now knew they were dating - he just left it half open and went to sit on the bed next to Reed. He watched his boyfriend happily for a bit and then laid down, burying his face against Reed's shoulder. "Vant me to help you get all that gel out of your hair?" his voice was muffled but he was sure Reed could hear him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 12th 2011, 6:51 pm

Reed made a noise that sounded like 'Guh' at Kras' offer. It may have been innocent, but Reed's thoughts certainly were not. He turned his head to the side to face Kras a little. "Okay, never say that again. I'm going to shower...alone to get the gel out. And don't try to distract me! You can distract me later when I'm trying to go to sleep." He giggled and turned awkwardly under Kras so he was laying on his back. "Okay. Getting up now." He didn't even try to move, he was too tired.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 13th 2011, 1:02 am

Kras pouted and wrapped his arm around Reed's waist as he cuddled his boyfriend. "Vait...so you mean, like, don't say 'vant me to help you get that gel out of your hair' ever again and not 'don't ever ask to shower vith me' ever again, right? Cause I vos kind of looking forvard to showering vith you at some point in our future..." What? He thought it'd be kind of fun. He poked lightly and repetitively at Reed's arm, still pouting somewhat. Obviously he figured Reed wouldn't agree to letting him help him with that gel removal tonight, but a guy could dream right?

[Sad Won't be able to be on anymore tonight, sorrrrry! *cries* I'll be on tomorrow night, literally like all night and into Saturday morning. haha. Most of Saturday though I'll be out with a friend so I probably won't be on much again then until Sat. night. LOVE YOU LOTSSSS!!]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 13th 2011, 1:21 am

[Awwwwww Sad Okies. I love our Friday's together though. I LOVE YOU!]

Reed rolled his eyes and blushed. "Would you stop!" He giggled and playfully shoved his boyfriend. He was being too adorable and irresistible and Reed did not like it...okay, so maybe he did a little..or a lot. "In the future, maybe. But I don't think it would look too good if my parents came home and we were both nowhere to be found with the shower running in the background." He giggled some more and turned on his side to give Kras a smirk. "Nice try though. Very convincing argument."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 3:42 am

[*skips in* LA LA LA I'M HERRRRRRRRE!!!]

Kras grinned as Reed playfully shoved him. "Heyyyy!" He kissed Reed's forehead. "Vot? I'm allowed to hope. As long as I can get a 'maybe' for the future then I guess I can live vith that. I guess I'll just vait out here then for you."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 5:10 am

Reed smiles at his adorable boyfriend. "Yes. You will, and I will lock the door just to be certain." He giggled then leaned in to press a soft kiss to Kras' lips, but he made sure to keep it short so he didn't get distracted. He hopped of the bed and went to get some pajamas to change into before strutting, yest strutting, to the bathroom. He got the water all nice and steamy then slipped inside and started singing some random song that I'm too lazy to make up right now.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 5:26 am

"Oh ye of little faith. Like I vould actually sneak into the bathroom vhile you vere showering." Kras smirked. "Maybe in the future." He grinned, kissing Reed back and pulling back just as quickly because he knew they wouldn't be able to move from this spot if they continued. As Reed strutted into the bathroom, Kras couldn't help watching and, yes, his eyes may have strayed a little downward. What? He couldn't help himself. Laying flat on his back across the bed, Kras closed his eyes and clasped his hands on his chest, tapping a single finger in time with Reed's singing. He yawned and dozed a tiny bit as he waited for Reed to finish. It would probably be a while, but he was sure if he fell asleep then Reed would wake him up before he went to bed too.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 5:30 am

While Reed was singing away in the shower, his parents returned home. Hilde marched straight upstairs to her office, while Winston noticed Reed's door slightly open and heard the shower running. He poked his head in and saw Kras laying on the bed. He knocked once on the doorframe before stepping into the room. "Sorry to bother you, you look a bit tired. Just wondered if I could have a quick word?" His smile was warm, but there was a serious look in his eyes.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 5:40 am

[Oh snap. Kras kind of figured something like this might happen...XD]

Kras hears a knock on the door and is pulled from his light doze. Lifting his head he sees it's Reed's father. "Oh, it's alright." He smiled, sitting up and moving to the edge of the bed. He sort of had an idea as to what Winston wanted to talk about, especially after seeing the serious look in his eyes. "And of course ve can talk. Vould you like to sit down or should I come out into the hallvay vith you?" He was pretty sure Reed wouldn't be able to hear them.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 5:49 am

Winston waves a hand. "No it's alright you can stay there, it won't take long. And you honestly look like you're expecting this. Now, I really do not have a problem with you dating my son. And I hope you both know to be respectful of my house while you are here. As you know, Reed is our only son and we love him dearly. We are also constantly worried about him because he is so danger prone. I know what you said at dinner was sincere, and I can see that you are both in the fresh love stage of your relationship. I don't want to scare you away, but I will do anything for my son and if you hurt him in any way at all I will be forced to hurt you in the same way. It's not a threat, it's a statement of how much I love my son. I don't think you ever will, but it's my job as a father to make sure nothing bad happens to him." He nods once to let Kras know he's serious.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis May 14th 2011, 6:09 am

Kras nods in understanding the entire time Winston speaks. "I understand, sir. And I honestly did mean everything I said. Reed...he means a lot to me and I never vant anything bad to happen to him. I really appreciate your approval, Mr. Dawson; I really like you, cause you sort of remind me of my own father." Kras smiled. "If - and I say if because it's highly unlikely since I'll be doing everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen - if I vould ever hurt your son then I vill accept any punishment you deem fit." He bit his lip and looked down at his hands, fidgeting with the blanket on the bed. "Though seeing Reed looking at me vith a sad and hurt expression vould be the vorst punishment..." he added quietly.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis May 14th 2011, 6:11 am

POST FAIL
<.<
>.>
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis May 14th 2011, 6:11 am

<.<
>.>
<.<
>.>
<.<
>.>
<.<
>.>
<.<
>.>
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 6:16 am

Bahah!!! I said that out loud as soon as I saw Tracey's name in here *huggles*

Winston nods in approval of what Kras said. He walked over and clapped him on the shoulder with a smile just as he heard the shower shut off. "I'm glad we're on the same page then. I like you too Kras and I hope you will stay with our family for a long time. I'll leave you now. Have a goodnight, see you in the morning. Oh, tell Reed it's okay if you boys want to sleep in, I know it's been a long day. The portkey to take you back to Hogwarts doesn't leave until around five tomorrow evening. Good night." With that he smiled and walked out of the room.

A few minutes later, Reed came out of the bathroom with his curls flying everywhere, completely oblivious to the fact that his father was just in here. "Ahhh feels soo much better. I think they are even more crazy right now because they enjoy freedom." He was looking up, as if trying to see his curls.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 6:23 am

*headdesk* ah wellllllllllllll. haha

Kras grins brightly when Winston tells him he'd like it if Kras stayed with the family for a long time. "Thank you very much, sir. I'm...I'm sort of hoping to be around for a long time too." His face went slightly red. "I'll let Reed know then. He'll like that; I think he's rather tired. Have a great night as vell." He watched as Reed's father left the room and then sat back against the pillows, waiting for Reed to come out. He chuckles at the sight of Reed's curls and stands to go give his boyfriend a big hug, still grinning happily from after the conversation he had had with Winston. "I bet they're really happy to be free from all that icky gel." He buried his face in Reed's curls, liking them much better now that they weren't coated in gel. "Mmm, I like your hair this vay much better."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum