Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pam Story Thing

+2
Albus Severus Potter
Parvati Patil
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Pam Story Thing Empty A Pam Story Thing

Post  Parvati Patil May 11th 2011, 6:58 am

Last edited by Parvati Patil on March 30th 2012, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

A Pam Story Thing Empty Re: A Pam Story Thing

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 11th 2011, 7:32 am

AWWW
I CAN'T HAVE KIDS NOW
BECAUSE I WILL YELL AT THEM
"WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE ADELLE!?"
>.>
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 13th 2011, 1:32 am

Nev -.-
You need to tell me when you update these things! GOODNESS. I just look like a bitch who doesn't care when I really do and I love reading your story!

Adelle is absolutely adorable. She's got James wrapped around her little finger and I can totally see him being the type of dad that caves easily <.< Probably dangerous to leave the two of them alone for real long periods of time... since he totally would just give her cookies and mac and cheese everyday.

Anyway, I really do love it and I am sorry for not knowing that you had updated <33
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 13th 2011, 1:37 am

Omg. *dead*
Adelle...setting high expectations for children.

Anddd Dom...Ididn'tknowIwassupposedtotellyouIamsorryI'lltellyounexttimeIwriteanotherchapter<.<
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell May 13th 2011, 4:25 am

AWWWWWW. Excuse me while I just sit here and reread because this is so freaking CUTE. I feel bad that I didn't read this before now! I love that what you're writing about is just they're everyday life. Honestly, I love thinking about that kind of things with characters but most people never write about it because they think it wouldn't be interesting enough. I think it's better than all that drama-y stuff even though that has it's time and place too. Anyway, yeah. Just wanted to tell you that I really love this and you've got me hooked. Mhm.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 13th 2011, 4:32 am

Awww, Thanks Ari!
It means a lot to me that you really like it.
I don't know, there is something about just writing about little things that happen every day rather than like huge drama filled things where people cheat on each other and there is always things that happen that are unexpected IC but you totally see it happening OOC.
Smile
<3
I THINK I AM GOING TO WRITE MORE TONIGHT TOO!
I KNOW WHAT CHAPTER TWO IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO HOPEFULLY WHEN I WRITE IT IT WILL JUST COME TO ME. Smile
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 13th 2011, 9:26 am

Chapter 2

“Poke, Poke, Poke.” Adelle said, dragging it out each time as she poked James’ cheek in his sleep as she waited for him to wake up. She continued to do it, poking him three or four times before he finally blinked his eyes open.

“Good Morning to you too,” He said with a small smile as he watched her eyes widen as he was finally waking up. He sat up in the bed and looked over at Parvati. “Is she awake?” He asked in a hushed tone, grinning widely as Adelle shook her head no. He turned to look at the clock and saw that it was one in the afternoon, well they had definitely slept in enough. He shifted on the bed slightly so he was on his knees. “Then let’s wake her up,” He whispered. “On the count of three, start jumping.”

They both slowly stood up on the bed and James held up his fingers as he counted. “One...Two....Three.” He said and both of their eyes lit up as grins spread across their lips and they started jumping up and down on the bed together.

It didn’t take much before Parvati eyes were open and she was looking up at the two of them as they jumped on the bed. She laughed and looked back and forth between the two of them. “What are you two doing?” She asked, a grin spread across her face.

Both Adelle and James moved and bounced down so they were laying on their stomach’s on either side of Parvati and grinned widely at her. “Waking you up.” Adelle replied before poking her in the cheek. “You two both like sleeping a lot, that’s for sure.” She said with a small nod. “Me though, I’ve been up all morning. I was tempted to make you both breakfast but I couldn’t even reach the counter.” She said with a small shrug. “What can you do though? And now it’s lunch time so it would be pointless to make breakfast now.” She said and sighed as she shook her head disapprovingly at how much her Mother and Father liked to sleep through the most important meal of the day on the weekends.

James’ eyes widened and he bolted up straight and looked over at Adelle. “You were in the kitchen alone?” He asked with wide eyes. “What did you do? Did you hurt yourself? Did you turn anything on?” He asked, getting worried that she was either hurt, or that their cottage was going to burn down any minute.

Adelle let out a giggle and shook her head. “I didn’t do anything, Daddy. I couldn’t reach anything.” She said with a small smile on her little lips as she watched how relieved her father seemed to be at her response.

“Mommy,” Adelle started as she looked down at her. “I know you and Daddy are going on a date tonight and all but do you think maybe we could play a little bit and you could do my hair and makeup?” She asked with a small smile. “Me and Daddy tried to play dress up while you were gone but he’s not very good at it.”

Parvati nodded and finally sat up in the bed along with the two of them. “Of course.” She said with a grin before leaning over and giving her daughter a quick kiss. “We can do whatever you want this morning.”

“Afternoon.” Adelle corrected her with a grin before getting up out of the bed with her mom as they both headed into the bathroom and James headed into the kitchen to make them all a little something to eat.

James called them in once it was ready and Adelle walked into the kitchen, her long dark hair full of loose curls, and just a hint of makeup on her face. She honestly didn’t need makeup since she was so beautiful to both her parents, but it was still fun to have her Mom do her makeup for her.

“There are my beautiful girls.” James said with a grin as he placed three grilled cheese sandwiches on the table for them all before picking up Adelle to get a good look at her. “You look lovely.” he told her before setting her back down and watching her grin like a loon and run over to the table to sit down.

They all ate their grilled cheese sandwiches and got up from the table, putting them in the sink as James pulled out his wand and quickly did a charm to get them all cleaned.

Adelle and Parvati looked at each other and grinned widely before Adelle walked over to James. “Daddy, Mommy and I are going into your room so Mommy can get ready for your date, but you aren’t allowed to watch so if you need anything you’re going to need to get it now.” She told him and pointed him to their room. “Because we need that room for the afternoon so we can get Mommy even more beautiful than she is.” She told him and watched as he easily complied and went into his room grabbing some clothes before taking them over to their couch and tossing them onto it.

“Okay, you girls are free to the room for the afternoon.” he said with a small grin, giving them each a kiss before they walked off into the master bedroom to get ready.

James was laying on the couch in his white button up shirt and his nice black pants as he waited for Parvati and Adelle to come out of the bedroom because they were ready. Though he knew that they would probably torture him and wait until last minute to come out. He heard the heavy banging on the door and was glad that he finally had something to distract him. He jumped up off of the couch to head to the door before he heard someone running towards the door behind him. He turned and saw Adelle, charging the door.

“Uncle Al,” She screamed, dragging it out as she ran to the door, quickly pulling it open and wrapping her arms around her Uncles legs as she made him stumble slightly from her tight hug.

“Hey Adelle.” Al said as he pat her on the head, hoping she would let go of him soon so he could give her a proper hug. She finally let go after a few moments and he leaned down and picked her up in his arms. “You’re getting so big!” He said, holding her in one of his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist as best as she could.

Adelle reached her hands up to play with her Uncle’s curly hair and grinned widely. “I’m growing up so fast. I’m even wearing makeup today, Uncle Al! Soon I am going to be as old as you. Your hair is fun.” She said, all very quickly as she played with his hair, occasionally pulling on it gently.

Al set her down and got down onto his knees to get a good look at her. “Makeup? Pshhh, you don’t need makeup! You’re beautiful, Adelle!” He said with a small grin before he leaned forward, giving her a proper hug now that they were at the same height.

Adelle giggled and hugged her Uncle tight. “Well Mommy did it for me just for fun! We had a makeover afternoon!” She told him grinning before pulling away from the hug as James walked up to Al and gave him a big brotherly hug. She watched them for converse for a few moments before she stepped between them and started jumping up and down. “Still here!” She managed to get out between jumps. “Talk to me too, please please pretty please!” She said before she heard her Mom call her name from her room. “Oh my! She needs me!” She said as she turned and sprinted off towards the bedroom to help her mom finish getting ready.

Al and James both watched Adelle as she ran off towards the bedroom where Parvati was getting ready. “I’m telling you now, she is going to be quite the handful when she gets older.” Al told his brother with a small grin.

James shook his head and let out a light laugh. “Yeah, she definitely takes after her Mom.” He said with a small nod. “Almost too much sometimes.” He said as he watched the door she had ran into for a few seconds with a small smile spread across his lips.

Not much time passed before Parvati was walking out of their master bedroom wearing a strapless, dark maroon, flowing dress that stopped just above her knees with a pair of matching heels so that she was almost as tall as James. She walked over to the two of them and wrapped her arms around Al, giving him a big hug. “You look beautiful, Parv.” he told her with a grin.

Parvati smiled widely at Al. “Aww, thanks Al, and thank you again for watching Adelle for the night. We really appreciate it.” She told him before looking to James and giving him a wide smile. “We should get going so we’re not late.” She said quietly.

Al perked up slightly. “Right, we’ll just get out of your hair then.” he said, flashing them both a grin before grabbing Adelle’s hand. “Let’s head out, Adelle!” He said before leading her out the door to his sleek, black Mercedes that he had driven there to pick up Adelle.

Parvati smiled and leaned over towards James and gave him a quick kiss before pulling away and grabbing his hand. “Ready to go?” She asked quietly.

“Yeah let me just watch to make sure that contraption doesn’t explode when it starts.” he said, watching Al’s car very carefully. He was still surprised that Al actually wanted to drive it around places when he could easily apparate if he wanted to, but he chose not to question his brother’s choices anymore now that they were older.

Parvati shook her head at James’ response and gave his hand a small squeeze. “She’ll be fine. It hasn’t exploded yet since Al got it, I don’t think it’s going to explode tonight or anytime soon. Adelle will be fine.” She said, leaning over and kissing his cheek quickly. “Now let’s go.” She said before apparating them both out of their house and to the restaurant.

Right. <.< This one is kind of like a really pointless chapter but I like it. <.< >.>
So here you go!
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 13th 2011, 9:36 am

That was so cute!!!!

<3
Loved it!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 13th 2011, 9:37 am

I CAN'T KDWAJ;LFSGEKN
SO ADORABLE OMG
But Al is calling CPS, how dare you sleep through breakfast -.-

AND. AL. SO. WOULD. DRIVE. A. CAR.
HE. SO. WOULD.
*told you that but whatever it was still cool to read it*
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 13th 2011, 8:08 pm

AWWWWWWWWWW, SO CUTE!
I love Adelle and definitely laughed out loud at a few parts <.<
I also like how well James and Al get along...IT GIVES ME HOPE THAT MY BROTHER DOESN'T HATE ME FOREVER FOR BEING A JERK.
But yeah. I loved it <3
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 13th 2011, 8:09 pm

I love how JSP doesn't trust muggle things >.>
lololol
<3
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 13th 2011, 8:11 pm

Hahahahaa he totally wouldn't when it comes to the safety of his daughter *nods*
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 13th 2011, 8:14 pm

IneedaScorpal/Adellescenelikenow
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 13th 2011, 8:18 pm

AKSDJFKLAJSDF
OMG
YES
YES
YESSSSSSSSSS
Pleassssse.
omg
so cute
alksdjf
I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT
I can see Adelle just calling Scorpius out on everything and him teasing and messing with her <.<
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 13th 2011, 8:18 pm

If Nev really does write it....you're gonna freak out because she told me about one little thing Adelle likes to do and it's freaking adorable >.>
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 13th 2011, 8:23 pm

OMG YESSSSSSSSS.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane May 13th 2011, 10:56 pm

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
THAT
WAS
ADORABLE
<33333
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 14th 2011, 5:03 am

Thank you, Mya! <3

Al can't call CPS because then he won't see Adelle again if he does. So hmph.
And she could have woken them up earlier if she wanted to.

*really kind of wants to know what parts you laughed at and thinks you should tell me like right now or yesterday*

AND THANK YOU MILLI! <3

Also, about the Adelle/Scorpal scene....we will see.
I don't know it depends on if I can write Scorpius and Albus. I mean in that scene Al was barely in it but in a scene with just him Scorpius and Adelle. I don't know. I will try and see how it works.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 29th 2011, 10:54 pm

Right..soo...this chapter is really short because it was just really hard to write the ending to it so I changed it up a bit and yeah >.> It's hard writing smut by myself so I just jrefdj You will see if you read it.

Chapter 3

“I don’t know what I want. You pick something for me, you’re a master chef. You know what’s good.” Parvati said, looking up at James from the menu in the restaurant that they were at in London.
“Ummm, why don’t you get the Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic? It’s what I got last time and it was really good.” He suggested as he looked up at her, the corners of his lips tugging into a small smile.

Parvati pondered for a moment before nodding. “I’ll get that.” She said before handing her menu to the waiter that was standing next to their table. She took a sip of her water, watching as James ordered some chicken dish before she set the glass down and the waiter walked off to go put in their orders.

“I’ve missed you so much, Parvati.” James said quietly as he reached across the table and took her hand in his gently, looking down at it for a moment before he looked back up at her. “I miss you so much, every time you are away. Every single time.” He told her. He really did miss her a lot. Sure it was great that she was living her dreams and doing exactly what she always wanted to do, but he couldn’t help it. He wanted her to live with him full time, to always be there every night when he went to sleep. He hated sleeping alone and Adelle was starting to like sleeping in her own bed most nights. He was lonely.

Parvati gave James a sad smile as she squeezed his hand. “I know, I miss you too whenever I am gone, but just think, I’ll be here for about the next year. I need to have the baby, and then I get my time to take care of it and they will give me time to get back into shape. We are going to have a lot of time together for a while.” She reminded him. “And we can actually do things as a family soon when Adelle gets out of school for the summer.”

James was quiet for a moment as he nodded, looking down at their two hands on the table. “Yeah, you’re right.” He said, moving his eyes from his hands to look up into hers. “You’re completely and totally right. That isn’t much of a surprise though. You’re always so smart.”

Dinner ended and they stood up and left the restaurant after they paid and gave a good tip. James’ hand held tightly onto Parvati’s as they walked along the street of London, now one of their traditions for all of their dates they had here.

“Should we check on Adelle to see if she is alright?” James asked as they walked down the quiet streets of London, the occasional car passing them on the street.

Parvati leaned over towards him, her head resting down on his shoulder as they walked. “She’s fine. Al and Scorpius are great babysitters. They wouldn’t let anything happen to her.”

James could never be so sure of that. Sure Al and Scorpius both loved Adelle and wouldn’t want to let anything happen to her, but sometimes accidents happen and he would just, die if anything happened to his Adelle. “Right, we’ll just talk to them tomorrow.” He said quietly, his grip on her hand tightening slightly. “Do you want to head home?” He asked quietly as he pressed his lips to her ear.

Parvati eyes closed at the feeling of James’ lips touching her extremely sensitive ear. “Is that even considered a question after that?” She asked, her breath slightly shaky from the feeling of his lips on her ear. “Please.” She added quietly before gripping his hand tightly and apparating them back to their house.

James led them both inside of the house once they apparated onto the front porch and closed and locked the door behind then. He turned and smiled at her once they were inside before he pulled her close to him. They pressed their lips together as James slid his hands down her backside to pick her up by her legs. He carried her over to their bedroom, not breaking the kiss for a second as he walked them into the bedroom and slammed the door shut with his foot behind them.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter June 2nd 2011, 12:39 am

Awww. Pam<3
I prefer the parts with Adelle.

AL IS GLAD THAT PARV HAS CONFIDENCE IN HIM AND SCORP HAS BABYSITTERS
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil June 2nd 2011, 12:42 am

Pam is so cute. <3 I love Pam.
Pam pam pam.

OF COURSE SHE DOES! <3 SHE TRUSTS HER BROTHER-IN-LAW AND BRO! -nods-
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy June 2nd 2011, 7:34 pm

Right. So after leaving that letter <.<
BB, MY CIRCLE WASN'T LIT UNTIL YESTERDAY WHEN LUNA POSTED IN THIS THREAD.... and yeah, I had to study for my test. BUT THIS IS WHY YOU NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT UPDATES! BECAUSE I NEVER WANT TO MISS ADORABLE PAM MOMENTS LIKES THIS!
Inner!James is nodding profusely and saying that he is going to miss Parvati so much when she has to go away. He gets that it is her job, but he'll still miss her a lot.
Anyway, lovely chapter and it really does make inner!James happy to read this stuff <3
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil June 3rd 2011, 12:02 am

Well. <.<
I don't like telling people about updates because then I feel like they will read it out of pity rather than because they want to and I want them to want to read it. >.>
Um. Right. James is going to be able to prepare for it this summer though! And all of next year! Since...she'll like be in school and he won't be.

BUT YAY. I am glad you and James liked it. Smile
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil July 24th 2011, 3:51 am

Chapter Four
A frustrated groan escaped her lips as Adelle pulled on the straps of her seat belt, doing anything she could to loosen the straps enough so that she could get out and crawl into the front seat with her Uncle Al.

Al looked into the rear view mirror of the car and watched her for a few seconds, looking rather amused before he spoke. “I know you’re not trying to get out of your seat, right Adelle?”

“What?” She said as she froze and sat back in her seat very relaxed. “No, of course I’m not!” She lied with wide eyes.

Al smiled into the rear view mirror as he watched her and shook his head slightly as he let out a light laugh. “Good, because I can’t have my favorite niece trying to pull a fast one on me.”

“I’m your only niece, Uncle Al.” She told him with a small grin before leaning back in her car-seat. “Are we almost there yet? We’ve been in this car for like five hours and I’m getting bored. You should have brought Uncle Scor because he could have sat back here with me and played with me.” She told him with a small pout as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the empty seat next to her.

“He had to work so he couldn’t come.” Al said with a small frown. “Otherwise I would have brought him with me, and we are here.” He said, bringing the car to a gentle stop outside of their apartment complex that was just down the street from Scorpius’ tattoo shop and just a little ways away from the studio that Al recorded in.

Al got out of the car and walked around to the back-seat, opening the door and unbuckling Adelle as he attempted to help her out of her seat. That idea failed though as she squirmed in her seat and practically pounced onto Al once she was unbuckled. “Woah there girly! Careful how hard you jump, you might send us both flying onto the ground next time.” he said with a light laugh as he set her down on the ground. “Let’s get your stuff, eh?” He asked as he stepped back and opened the trunk for her.

Adelle reached her little hand up and grabbed her little Cheerleading backpack out of the trunk and threw it onto her back. “Is Uncle Scor home?” She asked him. “Should we surprise him? Does he know I am coming? Can we scare him? Oh my god he’s there!” She said, letting out a scream as she saw her other uncle standing by the steps that led up to their upstairs apartment. She started running, full speed towards Scorpius and she wrapped her arms around his legs when she finally got to him, hugging his legs tightly as if she hadn’t seen him in years.

“Adelle! He--Oh my!” Scorpius said as he let out a laugh when she was wrapping her arms around his legs. “How’s my girl doing?” He asked as he smiled down at her. “I’ve missed you. We haven’t seen you around here in a few weeks.” He said, laughing lightly as he looked down at her while she clung to his legs.

Adelle pulled away from Scorpius and looked up at him. “I have been so busy Uncle Scor you have no idea. Mum and Dad are sending me to summer school so I like go there every single weekday and we swim and like color and it just keeps me so busy.” She told him very seriously as she reached up and took his hand and then reached her other hand behind her and took Al’s hand. “Let’s go inside!” She said, pulling on both of their hands as she headed up the stairs to Al and Scorpius’ apartment.

“I made dinner already for the both of you.” Scorpius told them as they walked into the apartment and Adelle threw her backpack on the couch.

“You can’t cook.” Al said as he gave his husband a very curious look, wondering what kind of take out food he was planning to try and pass as his own cooking. It would have to be some very cheap take out food if Scorpius was going to try and pass it as his own.

Adelle shoved Al and pushed past him into the kitchen. “Don’t be mean.” She said very seriously and stood on her tippy toes before she climbed up onto one of the stools at the kitchen counter. “Oh my god! Cereal, yes!” She said, grabbing her spoon as she took a big bite of her bowl. “Mmm, ‘anks Uncle Scor,” She managed to get out while she shoveled spoonfuls of cereal into her mouth.

Al just laughed as Adelle seemed to enjoy the dinner that Scorpius had “made” for them. Scorpius did make some good cereal though, not quite as good as his but it was still good.

They all finished up their cereal and Scorpius quickly cast a charm on the sink so their dishes would start getting cleaned as he grabbed Adelle around the waist, throwing over his shoulder as he started walking towards the living room. “So, time to get you ready for bed? Bed time is still eight, right?”

It was always like this when Adelle slept over at their house. Al and Adelle always wanted to have fun and Scorpius was always wanting to follow the rules. That’s what would make him the more responsible parent though. Adelle didn’t even bother fighting against Scorpius though as he lifted her up. She knew how strong her Uncle was and it would be useless to fight against him.

Everyone was in their pajamas and Scorpius and Albus gave Adelle one last kiss on the forehead before they headed to their own room and crawled into bed.

Adelle tossed and turned a few times on the couch as she tried to sleep but it just wasn’t working out. She didn’t like sleeping on the couch and she wanted to sleep on a bed. Her only chance of sleeping on a bed tonight was if she slept with Scorpius and Al and she figured she might as well try and get into their bed with them.

It was only nine o’clock and Al and Scorp were snoring in their bed. Adelle couldn’t help but roll her eyes at them, a little trait she got from her father. They both seemed to roll their eyes at almost everything. She grabbed onto the comforter on the bed and pulled herself up as she crawled up the bed and squeezed in between her two uncles, not caring much that she was breaking them apart from cuddling. They could cuddle her instead. “I couldn’t sleep on the couch,” She whispered quietly and waited for a reaction. She didn’t get one. “I couldn’t sleep on the couch guys!” She said, raising her voice a bit and smiling as they both seemed to be a bit startled from their sleep.

It wasn’t surprising that Scorpius was the one to sit up in the bed, where as Al just laid there as if he didn’t wake up at all. “What is it, Adelle? What’s wrong?” Scorpius asked her.

“Hey, you sleep like Daddy! In only your underwear. That’s funny. It’s not like mommy thank goodness. She usually sleeps naked,” She said, as if it were no big deal at all.

Scorpius just shook her head at her first comment, and then couldn’t help but to stare with slightly wide eyes at her second comment. “They what? What? You know what, Adelle, why don’t you just sleep with us. Okay? Here get comfortable,” He told her as he laid down again with Adelle and pulled the covers up around them.

The three of them all slept late the next day and Adelle helped the two of them make french toast for breakfast. That was how it was most of the time when Adelle slept over at her uncles house. She would help them make at least one meal that James had taught her how to make recently. It was almost like a fun tradition that they did each time.

Just like every sleepover that Adelle, Scorpius, and Al shared together, it eventually had to come to an end and after all the fun they had together Adelle was happy to go back to her own house with her bed and her parents and Al drove her there in his car, gave her a kiss goodbye, and headed back to his place with Scorpius to continue on with their daily routine.

~~~
Anyways that chapter took forever to write because I like didn't write for 40 days straight. <.< OP.
BUT THERE YOU GO. The beginning is a lot better than the end and yeah~ I'llstoptalkingnow.

Last edited by Parvati Patil on July 24th 2011, 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane July 24th 2011, 4:00 am

ADELLE
I WANT ONE
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down