Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lettuce story...very funny!

Go down

lettuce story...very funny! Empty lettuce story...very funny!

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 2:04 am

ok let me fill you in. Pinkpony is a house at hogwarts me and my friends made up, the colors are pink and purple and our common room is on a cotton candy cloud in the sky. The people in pinkpony are cassie, lexa, kaylah, rachel and liz. Ok here it goes!

Kaylah and Lexa were in the kitchen and Kaylah was like Dobby I want a sandwich and Dobby was like were out of lettuce and so Lexa was like no you can't be out of lettuce! Then Ginny comes down and is like what is your password for the pinkpony common room and Lexa was like I'm not telling you! Then we went into our common rooms and Lexa was like I really want some lettuce! Then Cassie was like aren't we going to hogsmeade this weekend? Then Lexa was like no we went last weekend! Then Ginny comes into common room and we were like hey how did you get our password and she's like harry told me. Then Harry comes in and we were like Harry how did you get our password and he is like Snape told me and Lexa was like what! How did Snape find out my password? And Harrys like Dumbledore told him and then Lexa was like wait I thought Dumbledore was dead and Harry was like no then Cassies like thats not untill the end of the movie and Harrys like what movie and Lexa was like oh never mind! Then Lexas like is Sirius still dead? Then Harry goes in to the corner and starts crying and were like uh ok then. Then Liz comes in and is like I found a pony and ponys dont eat tomatoes they eat lettuce! And Lexa was like where is the Lettuce? Then Voldemort comes and is like hey whats up girly! And then Harry freaks out and Ginny punches him in the face and kills him. Then Rachels like the answers b!! Then Lexa punches Ginny in the nose and Ginny breaks her nose. Then we go to Uncle Hagrids house and hes like omg Voldy died and starts crying and punches Ginny again and Lexa is like I really want lettuce! Then Snape is like do you like my new shampoo it gives me volume! And Lexa is like uh yea ok... and he like detention and shes like I wouldn't go any way! Then Dumbledore is like I have lettuce so we went to go see if there was lettuce and theres not and hes like why dont you get some at hogsmeade this weekend? And Lexa is like we went last weekend!! Then Rachel comes in and is like I found the lettuce and Lexa was like Rachel put the carrot back! Then some kid was like we took the lettuce to Australia and Lexa is like WHAT!

Back to top Go down