Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whomping Willow

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Whomping Willow - Page 2 Empty Re: The Whomping Willow

Post  James Sirius Potter October 2nd 2011, 8:54 pm

James frowned, remembering that house points were never really set in stone if the students were mischievous or some big exception occurred. "Yeah, I doubt that the Professors really think that anyone would mess with the banners," he agreed. "I'll help out as well, though you now how I don't really enjoy researching much," he said with a sheepish grin. "Though, I think I can definitely make an exception with this prank."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 2nd 2011, 9:04 pm

"We'll definitely need a few between now and then," Teddy said, "But nothing that can lead back to us. Nothing too bad. We could get in enough trouble for just doing this." He said, meaning sneaking out by Willow to smoke. He wouldn't be in Gryffindor if he didn't love adventure, though, and breaking the rules was just about the only way to adventure at Hogwarts.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 2nd 2011, 9:16 pm

"Ah, but the two of us have been troublesome for years," he grinned, thinking of how when he and Teddy were together, either Hogwarts or his house always had to brace themselves. "And yeah, we really could. Not only here, but imagine what would happen if my dad found out," he said, shuddering as he thought of how his dad were react to Muggle cigarettes. "Or my mum," he said, figuring she actually might be much scarier.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 2nd 2011, 9:40 pm

Teddy laughed, "I think your mum would be scarier, actually. All those Wealsey girls go crazy when they're angry." He was thinking about Dom slapping him the other day. Not cool. He wasn't sure how his grandmother would act if he were caught smoking. He expected that she'd just take the disappointed route and then not mention it again. And he'd feel guilty forever. So getting caught was not an option.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 2nd 2011, 9:54 pm

"Yeah, Weasleys and tempers definitely go hand in hand. I mean, just thinking of some of the howlers that my mum has sent... scary," he said. "Though, not sure what she would do if she ended up discovering the cigs. I suppose its a good thing she doesn't know about the loose floor board in my room at home," he grinned, for that was where he hid a lot of his things, like cigarettes and PlayWizard mags.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 2nd 2011, 10:05 pm

Teddy wished he had loose floor boards in his room. Or a loose ceiling tile. Anything would be better then his underwear drawer, that's usually the first place people check. Good thing he was at Hogwarts for ten months in a year and probably not living at home anymore after graduation. "So you'll never guess who I've been talking to." Teddy said, figuring James would probably be mad if he didn't tell him right away. "Parvarti Patil. The head cheerleader?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 2nd 2011, 10:13 pm

Well, let's hope that Andromeda doesn't really go through Teddy's underwear drawer often. That would just be kind of weird. He raised an eyebrow when Teddy asked him, though didn't answer because he figured his bro would just come out and tell him. "Wait, seriously?" he asked, extremely impressed that a girl like Parvati Patil would be talking to Teddy. No offense Teddster. "How did you manage that one?!" he asked with a grin. "I pretty much assumed she didn't realize that amazing guys like us even existed."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 2nd 2011, 10:17 pm

omg weird...

"I ran into her in the hallways and recognized her. She didn't know me," Teddy added with a grin, "But she's really nice and wanted to talk. Then I saw her a couple more times, we drank together once." He shrugged, "Nothing has happened yet, but she was definitely giving off hints when she was drunk. Unfortunately, Dom and Lucy were there."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 2nd 2011, 10:45 pm

"I'm seriously impressed," James told his bro. "Yeah, I imagine Dom and Lucy were both right little cockblocks," he said, rolling his eyes as he knew just how crazy his cousins could be. "But if Parvati was giving you some hints, then that definitely means that something could potentially happen!" This is weird for James to be all excited about this and I have to separate my 2 inner!James right now. "I better be the first one to find out if you two end up doing anything. Don't tell Dom first. Tell me. This is a bro thing...not a best friend thing," he said seriously.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 2nd 2011, 10:58 pm

"I'll tell you first," Teddy promised, "Besides, Dom can be weird about these things." He admitted, "We talked about it, though, so I think it's all good now. And I know that I can be kinda rude to her when it comes to her dating, too. But yeah, I'll definitely tell you first. I might not even tell Dom." He shrugged, wondering if Dom would honestly rather not know.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 2nd 2011, 11:13 pm

James blinked a few times and then frowned. "Wait, let me get this straight. You're thinking of hiding something involving another girl from your best friend?" he asked, then shook his head. "You guys are 'best friends', that means that you're there for each other no matter what and you should be able to talk about being with other people," he pointed out. "Plus, if Dom finds out you were hiding it from her, she'd flip."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 3rd 2011, 3:34 am

Teddy shook his head, "Not exactly hiding it from her. Just omitting some of the details. She'd know we're dating and stuff, just nothing too specific. Is that really so bad?" They were best friends, but he didn't think they had to share absolutely everything. "Dom doesn't know I smoke." He pointed out, "And if she found out about that she'd flip for sure."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 3rd 2011, 8:49 pm

"Well, I suppose when you put it that way it isn't bad," James replied with a small shrug. "I mean, I'm sure she'd want to know when you go through certain milestones in a relationship...but she doesn't need to know every shag and every little detail," he said. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at Teddy then let out a low whistle. "That's a pretty big secret you're keeping from her. Though, with that part-Veela blood and Weasley genetics, I wouldn't want to get her all wound up."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 12th 2011, 2:47 am

Ahem...

"Milestones." Teddy repeated, "Right. Good idea. I'll start with that, and if she asks for details... then I guess she can know." He shrugged, "I don't plan on letting her ever find out that I smoke. We smoke," He corrected, hoping to let James feel some of the danger that he did. "Seriously, she'd throw a fit. And Merlin knows who she might tell."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 12th 2011, 4:03 am

Oh look who remembered me~
*loves you*

"Just don't give her too many details," James said, knowing that girls don't really like the gruesome and nitty gritty things. "Yeah, definitely don't let her ever find out. She'd probably react the same way my mum would...and that would be awfully scary," he said, standing up and brushing off his pants. "Alright mate, let's head on back in. Not that I care about getting in after curfew...it's just that Ashley was looking awfully pretty today," he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 12th 2011, 4:22 am

Teddy snorted with laughter. James always thought Ashley looked pretty but, despite the fact that being on the Quidditch team gave his cousin some automatic cool points, Teddy didn't think he could get her. "Let me know how that works out, won't you?" He asked, standing up.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 12th 2011, 4:29 am

"Oh, I definitely will," James said with a grin, hoping it all worked out okay for him and Ashley finally gave him a chance. "Now let's go," he said, pulling Teddy with him towards the castle.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 12th 2011, 4:47 am

Scorpius wandered out onto the grounds, his sketchbook in his hand because this is before Al pretty much accidentally destroyed the thing. He decided to go far, far away from the rest of the school and the lake, and went towards the odd moving tree that was on the grounds. He sat himself down, then took out his special quill and began to sketch the landscape.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 12th 2011, 4:59 am

Teddy walked to the Whomping Willow the day after his chat there with James. Just so we're clear. He looked lazily in both directions and didn't spot anyone, so he pull out his pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lit one with his wand. He was about to stick it in his mouth when he saw Scorpius sitting down and sketching.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 12th 2011, 5:03 am

Scorpius was slightly startled when someone came to the spot he had thought was going to be quiet. Well, not just 'someone'. Scorpius instantly recognized the seventh year to be Teddy Lupin, a guy who was on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. When Teddy spotted him, Scorpius stared at the guy for a moment before breaking the silence. "That isn't what I think it is, is it?" he asked, referring to the cigarette. Seeing as he had been to Muggle London before, he knew what the things were and his mum had told him how they were really unhealthy.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 12th 2011, 5:16 am

Teddy stared at Scorpius in shock before answering, "Well, it isn't a lollipop if that's what you think it is." He couldn't remember any time that he'd had an actual conversation with the sixth year before but Scorpius had been mentioned plenty of times when Teddy's grandmother got to flipping threw old photo albums. He knew most of the story from gossip anyway: the first Malfoy to be sorted into Gryffindor. He briefly wondered if he should be worried that Scorpius knew about him now. If it was anyone else, he definitely would be. Who would Scorpius tell, though? He was a bit of a loner.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 12th 2011, 5:25 am

Scorpius rolled his eyes from what Teddy said, for the sarcasm definitely wasn't needed. Not that Scorpius wasn't used to sarcasm, for Al used plenty of it around him. "Oh, well thanks for clearing that up," he said with a soft snort. He lifted his quill to start sketching again but soon froze. He flipped a page in his sketchbook and quickly began to draw something. After a moment, he held it up to show Teddy. "Your heart is going to look like this one day. Have fun with that," he said, showing the pictures which obviously wasn't coloured in like the one in the link.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 12th 2011, 5:41 am

Teddy smirked and took a drag of his cigarette, deciding he needed to make sure that Scorpius didn't say anything. James would probably be upset enough that he got caught after so many years. He then noticed that Scorpius had flipped pages and started to draw what looked like a dead mouse. Nope, not a dead mouse it turned out. His heart. "Well. It's a lot better then some of the other pictures I've seen. Someone drew a heart and slashed a line through it once. It was like she stabbed me. Some colour would be nice, though. And do you think you could frame it for me?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 12th 2011, 5:46 am

Scorpius stared at Teddy, blinking a few times while thinking of how he could possibly respond. "This is no joking matter," he said seriously. "I don't think you would be amused if I drew what your lungs are going to look like in the future, he said. "And your teeth," he said with a small grimace. "I mean, I know your a metamorphmagus and can just change that, but your real teeth...are going to look nasty. You're not going to want to kiss your Grandmum with that mouth," he said, knowing about Teddy's grandmum because of his own.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 12th 2011, 5:56 am

"Forget about my teeth for a second," Teddy said, annoyed at the mention of his grandmother. "I'll be fine. As long as you don't mention what you're seeing right now. Okay? I'll die a thousand painful deaths, do you really want to be responsible for that?" He'd had no idea how stubborn Scorpius could be when he started on a subject.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next