Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whomping Willow

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Whomping Willow - Page 3 Empty Re: The Whomping Willow

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 12th 2011, 6:12 am

TROLOLOL *is amused*

Scorpius gave Teddy a careful look, realizing that he was obvious one of the few who knew about the nasty habit. "I don't know if I should keep something like this a secret," he said dramatically. "I mean, you obviously don't even care about your health or the repercussions that smoking is going to have. You'd have to do some serious convincing if I'm going to keep quiet," he said. "And you really will die a thousand painful deaths if you continue to smoke that nasty thing that's in your mouth."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 13th 2011, 2:39 am

Teddy rolled his eyes and knelt down so that he was face-to-face with Scorpius. "Look, you really don't need to worry about my health. I'm clearly not. Besides, drinking is pretty dangerous too, and I bet you drink. I'm just asking you for one little favour, that's it." He stopped himself from threatening to take the memory from Scorpius. He didn't think that would help the situation too much. "I'll owe you. Anything you want. Within reason, of course."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 13th 2011, 2:57 am

Scorpius was worried that Teddy was going to punch him or something when he came closer. He was just being honest about the health thing! "Err, no. I don't really drink," he replied. "I mean, I've tried Elf made wine before, but that's about it." Scorpius just didn't have any friends to drink with or anything, so it wasn't like he was going to be sipping firewhiskey on his own. "Well fine," he huffed, knowing he really wasn't going to tell anyway. "I won't tell anyone. Who in the world would I tell anyone?" he asked in amusement, because Scorp is very much so aware he has very few friends. Oh wait. He could totally tell his new best friend Parvati. Huh. "The only person that I really talk to is Parvati Patil. You probably don't know her though," he shrugged.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 13th 2011, 3:09 am

Teddy blinked, "Okay, you don't drink... So you don't really do anything unhealthy." He shrugged, "Whatever, I still need you to keep quiet. And thanks," He said, sounding relieved when Scorpius said he wouldn't mention it. He gave half a smile when the other boy mentioned his lack of friends, but it turned into a frown when he said Parvati was the only person he talked to. "You know Parv?" He asked, "I really want for her to never find out about this." He said, pointing back and forth between the two of them. "Or me smoking in general. Ever."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 13th 2011, 3:55 am

It wasn't that he didn't do anything unhealthy, well actually, he didn't, but more so that he never had the opportunity. Though, smoking was one thing he definitely never had plans of trying. Having a little bit to drink at a social event was one thing, but smoking was entirely different. "Wait, you do know her? Huh, she hasn't really mentioned you," he shrugged. "Her and I are friends though. Now why don't you want Parvati to ever find out?" he asked.

Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 13th 2011, 4:09 am

Teddy frowned when Scorpius told him Parv hadn't mentioned him. Maybe he was imagining everything between them. Then again, he had no reason to believe Scorpius. "We're friends." He said by way of explanation, "And I don't want her to know because then we probably wouldn't be friends. I'm not stupid, I know what people think of smoking." He shrugged, "I just don't see it effecting me. But I'd like to keep my friends."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 13th 2011, 4:13 am

"Huh, odd. Weird that I didn't know you and Parvati were friends since I am friends with her," he said, a slightly challenging tone in his voice. "Though, if she decides to throw away your friendship because of smoking, then that must mean wasn't that great of a friend with you if she can't accept something you do. It's still absolutely disgusting though," he said, wrinkling his nose in distaste.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 13th 2011, 4:21 am

Teddy narrowed his eyes, wondering if Scorpius was meaning to piss him off or if he just had no idea what people generally didn't say. "She can have more that one friend, you know." He said, She's not you... was added in his head. "And you know what? I really don't care what you think of me smoking." He took another drag of the cigarette to prove his point, "I just need you to promise me you won't tell anyone. They I can leave and you can get back to drawing dying hearts."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 13th 2011, 4:59 am

"I didn't say she couldn't have more than one friend. I just don't think something big like you smoking is a secret to really keep. If you can't be honest about it, then what sort of friendship do you have?" he pointed out. Maybe inner!Dom helped fuel that line as well. Cue awkward cough. "And fine, go and die at a younger age. It's your life choice after all," he said, flipping a page of his sketchbook and beginning to sketch the Whomping Willow. "You know, we're related," he said randomly, breaking the silence.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 13th 2011, 5:07 am

Teddy couldn't help but laugh when Scorpius spit out that last random line. He sat where he had been leaning, noticing that the other boy still hadn't promised not to tell. "I do know we're related. Distantly," he added, "and it's not like we get invited to the same reunions." Their families hadn't spoken in a long, long time and, though Teddy knew it hurt his grandmother to be so separate from her family, he was kind of glad for it. He was happy he had grown up with the Potter family.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 13th 2011, 5:18 am

"Mhmm, second cousins," Scorpius said, not looking up from his sketchbook. "My grandmother used to mention yours," he said. "I mean, she really wouldn't tell me that much. Just that she had had two sisters and that Andromeda was one. She always seemed a bit sad when talking about her sisters, though she never really mentioned Bellatrix. For good reason though," he muttered, having learned about Bellatrix Lestrange through History of Magic. "Then she mentioned you because...well... I mean, it's sort of hard not to know you with your relations to the Potters," he said. He froze for a moment, realizing that he was talking to a guy that had grown up closely with Albus, and he wasn't sure how close the two were.

Last edited by Scorpius Malfoy on October 17th 2011, 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 13th 2011, 5:25 am

Teddy nodded, wondering why Scorpius was bothering to talk to him about all of this. It was ancient history to him. "Well, she should sound sad when talking about my grandmother." He said, "They did disown her and take away all her inheritance." He found it hard to imagine Scorpius' grandmother talking about him. He wondered how much disapproval was in her voice when she said his name. Knowing the stories about her, probably a lot. "James' dad was around a lot when I was a kid. He pretty much was my dad." He shrugged, "And James is pretty much my brother."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 13th 2011, 5:30 am

"Well, it was all so long ago. I'm pretty sure she really does regret what happened though. At least, it seems that way," he said with a small shrug. He frowned when Teddy mentioned that James was like his brother and Scorpius wondered why it was only James. Did that mean he was only really close with James? "What about Albus?" he asked curiously, but trying to come off as nonchalant as possible. "And if James is like your brother, does he know you smoke those nasty things?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 13th 2011, 5:37 am

Teddy narrowed his eyes, "Al is a year younger than me and in a different house. I don't see him that often, but that doesn't mean I don't consider him to be a brother." He did think of Al differently than he did James, but he wasn't about to admit that to Scorpius. "And we're back to the smoking. I'll tell you who else knows if you promise not to spread the rumor." He tried, probably pointlessly.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 13th 2011, 3:54 pm

"Woah, don't get all angry! I was just asking," he said after dropping his special quill down and holding up his hands as if surrendering. "You just only mentioned James, so I was confused," he explained. "And alright. That seems like a fair exchange," he said, picking up his quill again and going back to sketching. "So who else knows that the anomalous Teddy Lupin is a smoker?" Yes, Scorpius thinks that Teddy is a bit of an anomalous fellow, pretty much because of the smoking thing...and then the metamorphmagus thing as well.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 13th 2011, 9:43 pm

Teddy rolled his eyes at Scorpius' use of the word 'anomalous', smiling slightly. "James is the only person who knows. Besides you, of course. And boy will he be mad when he finds out you know. But that's not going to be a probably, because you're not going to mention this to anyone. Right? Especially Parvarti." He added, talking to Scorpius like he would someone younger than him because with the other boy sketching it seemed like he wasn't listening at all.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 13th 2011, 9:52 pm

WOO~ TIME BEFORE CLASS TO POST. Holla.

"Oh, well now I feel quite special being the second person to know," he said, glancing up and seeing that Teddy looked awfully angry and determined to not make him tell. He looked back down at his sketchbook and quickly began doodling a new image. "Fine, I suppose I won't tell Parvati. Unless it comes up and I absolutely have to tell her. You know? Chicks before dicks," he said, because Parv is a chick and Scorpius is kind of under the impression that Teddy is a bit of a dick since he's so angry right now. "And, ta-da!" He said, holding up his book to show Teddy the drawing that's sort of in the top right corner here. The Teddy in the picture totally has a cigarette in hand. "Usually I don't really draw people, but your anger inspired me."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 13th 2011, 10:02 pm

"The saying's actually 'bros before hos'. 'Chicks before dicks' is what girls say. Unless you're gay, that is." Teddy said, jokingly of course. He doesn't think that Scorp is gay. Nope, nope, nope. He looked at the drawing that Scorpius was holding up to show him and frowned, "That needs to be burned or something." He said before realizing that it sounded like he hated the picture. "Not that it's bad or anything, I just can't have that," He pointed to the one of him holding a cigarette, "getting around. It's actually quite good."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 14th 2011, 7:06 pm

Scorpius blinked a few times when Teddy corrected him and then flushed, but decided not to not get on the topic of the saying at all. "Teddy, who the hell do you think is going to see this book?" he asked in slight amusement. "Seriously, don't worry about it. No one sees my sketchbook," he said, shaking his head and then placing the book back onto his lap. He decided to leave out the part where he actually did show one person his sketches once, and that person was Parvati. "Plus, it's not as if it's obviously you," he pointed out.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 15th 2011, 12:06 am

"Yeah?" Teddy asked when Scorpius said it wasn't obviously him, "How many more people do you know in this school that can change their hair colour?" He pointed out, gesturing to the picture which was now quite out of his reach. He rolled his eyes, "I'll trust you for now, Malfoy. But if that gets out, you're dead."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 15th 2011, 5:21 am

Scorpius frowned, figuring Teddy was right. "Hey, that'd be really cool!" he said, then realized that Teddy probably had no idea what he was going on about. "If I just got the ink to somehow change colours on its own. I bet there's some sort of spell that could do that," he said, thinking about how he'd research that later. "And fine, fine. I'll be sure it stays hidden forever," he smiled.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin October 16th 2011, 1:23 am

"Okay," Teddy said, standing up. "Glad we could come to an agreement. And, hey, if you ever want to try smoking or drinking... you know where to come." He smirked, knowing that Scorpius would never take him up on the cigarette offer. "Good luck with your hair dye." He said, turning around to leave.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 17th 2011, 5:22 am

Scorpius still thinks that Teddy should be careful, because he could so tell Parvati about the smoking thing and hell will break loose. "Right," he said, rolling his eyes. He knew he definitely would not be going to Teddy for some sort of corrupting though. "And thanks," he said, turning back to his sketchbook and drawing a bit more. Once he was done, he stood up and headed back to the castle.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3