Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underneath the Trees

+4
Violet Lockwood
Rose Weasley
Miela
Lily Evans
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Underneath the Trees - Page 2 Empty Re: Underneath the Trees

Post  Fred Weasley I September 21st 2011, 2:55 am

Fred walked out onto the grounds after a double history of magic class that had involved a nastily exhausting test. He sought shade from the sunny September day under a group of trees. He leaned back, closing his eyes. And he heard a rustle on the other side of the tree. "Gwen!" He cried happily, kissing her cheek. "It's so good to see you! How was your summer?" He asked.
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Location : With Gwen, making uncharacteristically sappy remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwendolyn Pearce September 21st 2011, 2:59 am

Gwen is super super dooper excited that she's seeing Fred. And she blushes a bit when he kisses her, not from embarrassment, but because Freddie is so adorable that Gwen can't stand it! "My summer was fine love, what about yours?" Gwen not-so-gently yanks him down to sit next to her and gives him a peck on the nose, "I missed you a lot while you were gone, leaving me mischief-making-Weasley-boyfriendless for a whole two and a half months!"
Gwendolyn Pearce
Gwendolyn Pearce
Seventh Year

http://belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley I September 21st 2011, 3:03 am

Fred laughs when Gwen yanks him down beside her. "Can't complain, besides the fact that I missed your presence for too long a period of time. But now we are reunited." Her mischief making boyfriend is back, with more freckles than before.
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwendolyn Pearce September 21st 2011, 4:05 am

[You cannot make a post like that and tell me I've abandoned you! DARREN CRISS. 'Nuff said.]

Gwen giggles a bit, because even though she's normally quite tough and removed from other people, with Fred, it's different. She's more open, and silly. "Yes, that is true, I'm sure you spent days in your room moping and only George could help you by assuring you that you would be able to see me in just a few short weeks. Hmm? You know what you need to answer."
Gwendolyn Pearce
Gwendolyn Pearce
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 21st 2011, 4:17 am

-As Fred-

"You're almost correct. Only I had no George to comfort me. He was off with his summer fling, while I sat in my room moping and inventing punching telescopes." He laughed, and kissed Gwen.

Short!Post is lame and short because Maddie is trying to find a suitable picture of herself.

Last edited by Victoria Black on September 21st 2011, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because vee posted this and that isn't ok)
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwendolyn Pearce September 21st 2011, 4:25 am

Gwen kissed Fred back, "Aww, you poor thing, it's a shame that it didn't occur to you that the both of us are perfectly able to apparate now, so we could have seen each other. Really Freddie, if you weren't so adorable, you'd be annoying." I know Gwen is being all sappy and stuff, but that's just the effect Fred has on her.
{Can you get one of those telescopes for me?
-Jenna}
Gwendolyn Pearce
Gwendolyn Pearce
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley I September 21st 2011, 4:36 am

[Jenna: Meet me by the out of order bathroom on the second floor. The telescope dealing must be discreet. I don't think Filch would be too happy if he found out. -The Creator of Telescopes]

Fred was ever so glad to see Gwen. "Right. Why didn't I think of that! I was apparating all the time this summer! Why didn't I think of going to see you!" Fred silently cursed his brain.

[Will be back in a bit, shower time! SCEE is the worst.]
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwendolyn Pearce September 22nd 2011, 12:18 am

[Fred: I need a time and a date. Otherwise we'll have an issue. And don't worry, it's for Filch. MWAHAHAHAHA! Lots of Love, Jenna]

Gwen giggled a bit, "You didn't think of it, because you didn't think at all this summer! At least you didn't think about anything besides your joke shop products. While they are a noble pursuit, when they get in the way of your girlfriend, it is never good." Gwen tweaked his nose a) because it was cute and b) because it annoyed Fred, and he was cute when he got all worked up about something.

[ARE YOU HAPPY NOW MADDIE?]
Gwendolyn Pearce
Gwendolyn Pearce
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley I September 22nd 2011, 12:40 am

[Jenna: Tonight, at the international prank time. If you don't know, or can't guess when that is, you're a fail of a prankster. -Top Prankster]

"I am offended by that comment." Fred said with frustration. He DID think about Gwen, but starting up a joke shop is a lot of work! and there was that girl at the paper shop Just kidding. He ruefully rubbed his nose where Gwen tweaked it. "Not cool! I do not appreciate the nose tweaking, unless it is performed on certain slimy Slytherins!"
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwendolyn Pearce September 22nd 2011, 12:44 am

[Fred: Haven't you ever wondered how all of those dungbombs got into Filch's office? I know what I'm doing. -The Real Top Prankster at Hogwarts]

Gwen leaned over and kissed Fred softly on the cheek, "I know love, but I missed you, and you're adorable when you're upset." Gwen kissed her finger and then pressed it to his nose, "There, all better. And I didn't tweak your nose THAT hard! You are just being melodramatic."
Gwendolyn Pearce
Gwendolyn Pearce
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley I September 22nd 2011, 1:03 am

"Hey! I'm not that adorable when I'm upset. I mean, you wouldn't want to get on my bad side, would you? It's a bit of an occupational hazard, watching out for the pranks that we would place." Not that he would ever place such a terrible prank on his gorgeous girlfriend. "And, for your information, I was not being melodramatic. Your nails are like daggers!" He laughed, and ran his fingers over Gwen's nails.
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 22nd 2011, 3:14 am

-Gwen, because I'm too lazy to open up Safari and go on her account.

"I would never dream of getting on your bad side love, and anyways, if I did I would employ the help of your dear twin brother who I'm sure would be more than happy to help me embarrass you." Gwen laughed, although she and Fred both knew that it wasn't an empty threat that she was making. Gwen was a serious person, she meant what she said and she said what she meant, without any nonsense.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 23rd 2011, 4:54 am

-As Fred, because if you can be lazy, then I can.-

"Mmm, no. I think George would be on my side." Fred said lazily, enjoying the warm afternoon sunlight on his face. He slid his arm around Gwen. "So tell me about your summer." He said.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwendolyn Pearce September 26th 2011, 3:53 am

Gwen looked over at Fred, with a slightly patronizing look on her face. Fred wouldn't win this battle so easily. "Nope, he might easily side with me because he agrees with me about how annoying you can be." Gwen smiled widely and her eyes squinted a little bit in the sunlight. "And my summer was actually really amazing, I missed you and wrote to you. And I visited my cousins in Greece. I got to spend a month on a gorgeous Greek island in the middle of the Agean. And if you had been around I would have taken you. But you wrote back and told me that you were too busy."
Gwendolyn Pearce
Gwendolyn Pearce
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley I September 26th 2011, 4:22 am

George would side with Fred. "Oh, that's cool. Yep, like I said, starting up a joke shop isn't easy! But you should come see our premise soon. Maybe we could go this weekend? It looks pretty cool already."
Fred Weasley I
Fred Weasley I
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2