Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere By The Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+3
Rose Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Somewhere By The Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Somewhere By The Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Lily Evans August 12th 2011, 6:59 am

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Somewhere By The Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: Somewhere By The Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 1st 2011, 5:38 pm

YOU GUYS GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS.
GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS
GUESS WHAT TIME IT ISSSSSSSSSSS

IT'S PARTY TIME.

FIREBEER IS HERE.
PANSY IS HERE.
KE$HA IS HERE (cause the party can't start until she walks in).
THE PARTY CAN START.
Wink

Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Somewhere By The Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] Empty Re: Somewhere By The Lake [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Rose Weasley December 1st 2011, 8:03 pm

ROSE RAN TO THE LAKE BECAUSE IT'S PARTY TIME, AND SHE SHOULD BE HERE. ALSO, I LOVE TIK TOK. IT'S THE ULTIMATE FUN SONG.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 1st 2011, 8:19 pm

AND PANSY TACKLEHUGGED ROSE BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE FLOWER NAMES AND ARE HENCE AWESOME.
AND IT TOTALLY IS.
BREAK OPEN THE FIREBEEEERRR!
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier December 1st 2011, 11:49 pm

Penny shows up to wish Pansy a happy birthday and grabs some firebeer to get this party starteeddd
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 2nd 2011, 3:48 am

Dean swags in and see's that Ke$ha is here, so obviously the party can start. He shoots a head nod in Pansy's direction then grabs the first label of firebeer he sees.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 2nd 2011, 3:52 am

Angela finally makes it down to the lake, excited about the party. Hopefully it would bring some excitement to her dull life. She spotted Dean and grinned, flouncing over to him, grabbing the bottle out of his hands and taking a swig "Hey!"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley December 2nd 2011, 4:03 am

Ron decided to come to the party, even though Harry wasn't here because obviously Ron can't do anything without Harry. He decided to just hang with the only other Gryffindors there so far. He patted Dean on the back and nodded to Ange.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 2nd 2011, 4:06 am

"Hey Ron!" She smiled "Haven't seen you in a while, you excited to party? I know I am" she laughed. What can she say, shes excited to be doing something fun for a change!
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 2nd 2011, 4:15 am

Dean:
Dean smiles widely when Ange comes down. "Angypie! Hi! You look great!" Then Ron was there too and Dean was excited that the party was starting to pick up. "Hey man! Ready to party!"

Ron:
Ron smiled at Angela. "Hey. And I guess. I just wonder where Harry is." He sighed and grabbed a bottle of firebeer and took a big drink.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 2nd 2011, 4:18 am

She grinned "Who needs him Ron? You got us! He's probably moping somewhere after Cho. Let's have some fun!" she downed another quarter of the bottle and came up giggling.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier December 2nd 2011, 4:19 am

Penny spotted a trio of Gryffindors from afar. One was the Weasley kid, and the girl looked like she didn't get out much. But the third looked rather cute. She smirked to herself, formulating a plan.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 2nd 2011, 4:32 am

Dean:
"Hey there Ange, slow it down a bit." Dean didn't care if he got sloppy drunk, but he had to make sure Ange was okay. "And she's right mate. You can have fun with us! You know how I am drunk." His clothes never survive..He took at long drink and spotted a Slytherin girl by herself. He nodded and smiled at her.

Ron:

Ron looked a little offended. How dare they talk about Harry like that! He nodded and took a small drink. "Yeah, I know how you and Seamus both get. How many times is it now that the dorm has been destroyed?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 2nd 2011, 4:37 am

Ange made a face at Dean when he reprimanded her drinking habits. She laughed at Ron's comment about the dorms getting destroyed, "Oh Merlin I can' count how many times I've seen that place in ruins!" She noticed a Slytherin girl eying up their small group from afar and grimaced a little. Nothing good ever came from Slytherin girls
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 2nd 2011, 4:41 am

Pansy's vessel was attempting productivity but was reminded that there was a more important birthday party going on. So Pansy snaps out of her trance, or stops setting up music, or takes a break from downing firebeers, or something. She grins at Penny as she comes, and nods back at Dean because they're birthday bros, they got that head nod connection going on. She notices two other Gryffindors come down and wonders where the hell all her Slytherins are, but hey, whatever. A party's a party, man! In her super birthday excitement, she goes to tackle hug them all one at a time. And they will like it or else. "Hey guys! Glad you came!" She's oblivious as to if she has interrupted something or not. And likely won't remember tomorrow either way.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 2nd 2011, 4:50 am

Dean and Pansy were indeed birthday bros which is probably why they both had so much swag. He was then tackled to the ground and giggled. No, he's a man. Men don't giggle. He chuckled, that's what he did. "Thanks for inviting us Pansy! DRINKS ALL AROUND!"

Ron didn't trust either of the Slytherins at the party. Especially Pansy because she's been seen canoodling with that Draco Malfoy. He scooted away after being tackled and mumbled something about "catching the evil". But who cares, nobody listens to Ron anyways.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 2nd 2011, 4:54 am

Pansy chuckled back, because bamfs totally don't giggle either. "Of course, late-birthday-celebration fellow whom I am sharing my party with!" She grinned and whispered, "Too bad officer sexy chocolate couldn't make it. I seem to recall he really liked parties. Maybe next year!" With that she shouted a loud happy birthday to him and kissed him on the cheek as was proper to do to birthday boys, and continued on her merry way. Not without passing a firebeer to the ginger, with a shout of "Buck up, Weasel-bee! Free drinks!" And then she cartwheeled off to do awesome stuff with the imaginary Slytherins over by those trees off to the side. Aw yeah.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier December 2nd 2011, 4:58 am

Penny decided, once she saw Pansy talking to the group, to make her move. She sauntered over, giving Pansy a one-armed birthday hug. She grinned at the chocolate boy and pulled him away from the crowd, "So what's your name gorgeous?" she smirked
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy December 2nd 2011, 5:00 am

Pansy jovially hugged the awesome Penny back while she was over there but now that she's over somewhere else IT DID NOT ESCAPE HER NOTICE (for you all may remember that Pansy sees and knows all) that Penny was totally hitting on Dean. She shouted, very sutbly and tactfully as she always did, "GET IT GIRL!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 2nd 2011, 5:01 am

Ange smiled and nodded to Pansy and tried to get Ron to cheer up and have some fun. She was a little more than shocked when the Slytherin girl came over and pulled Dean away from them. "What the bloody hell do you think that's about?" she asked Ron
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 2nd 2011, 5:09 am

Dean yelled after Pansy as she did some impressive cartwheels away, "don't worry! You'll definitely see Officer tonight! He's dying to get out!" And that just sounds dirty on so many levels. He laughed and was suddenly pulled away from his friends by a girl wearing a really cool dress. "Uhh, hey there. Dean Thomas is the name. But I'm sure I'll be going by Officer Sexy Chocolate by the end of the night." He winked and took a long drink. "What's your name gorgeous?"

Ron looked even more offended, but he figured they were right in a way. He just really wanted Harry to be here. Or Hermione. He looked over in time to see Dean putting the moved on some Slytherin. "Dunno. Knowing Dean though, he's probably telling her that she has a good bone structure and that he'd love to draw her someday. Do you know that line actually works? Ginny says he's said that to her before."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier December 2nd 2011, 5:14 am

"Officer Sexy Chocolate hmm? That sounds like it could be very interesting." She trailed a finger lazily down the side of his arm "I'm Penny Rosier and I'm really looking forward to finding out who this Sexy Chocolate is, though I think you're sexy enough as it is." Wow Penny's forward. and kind of a slut.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 2nd 2011, 5:17 am

She grimaced, feeling a little sick about the whole thing all of a sudden. She passed it off as worry for her friend in the clutches of a probably very slutty Slytherin girl. "Right. He's-wait what?" she actually gagged a little "That's kind of sad. Does the guy not know how to pick up a girl?" she laughed a little, taking another long swig of firebeer, she suddenly wanted to be very drunk
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 2nd 2011, 5:23 am

The sober side of Dean was throwing up red flags left and right, but the side of Dean that was slowly morphing into his alter ego chose to ignore it. "Penny. What a beautiful name." He took another drink and finished off his bottle. "You know, it's my birthday tomorrow. I think I deserve a little gift." He turned his cheek and held it out, clearly inviting her to kiss it.

Ron shrugged. "Him and Seamus never were very good at it. Dean's more smooth though. It works for him. Oh look, she's already falling for it." He nodded to where the two were standing. A-are you okay with this? I mean, I know you're best friends and stuff. I just didn't...nevermind. Forget I said anything." His ears turned red and he looked away as he took a sip of his drink.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier December 2nd 2011, 5:32 am

Penny grinned slyly "Oh is it now? Well in that case," she grabbed the side of his head and planted a kiss on his cheek before planting another square on his lips. "I thought the birthday boy deserved a little something special." she winked at him.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum