Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beach By The Lake

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Beach By The Lake Empty The Beach By The Lake

Post  Lily Evans August 12th 2011, 7:00 am

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Beach By The Lake Empty Re: The Beach By The Lake

Post  Miela September 5th 2011, 5:46 am

Walking around the school grounds, Miela found a little tranquil spot just off the beach by the lake, and decided that she would stay there for a while.

[Short post is short >.>]
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

http://hyakki-miela.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 5th 2011, 5:51 am

Vee was walking around the small beach by the lake, drinking in the scenery that she had missed so much during the summer. Finally she sat down near a outcropping of rocks to eat her Punic of bread and cheese and pumpkin juice.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela September 5th 2011, 6:01 am

Miela noticed a dark haired girl sitting down not far away. As she watched, the other girl took out some snacks and started munching away.

Gathering up the courage, Miela got up and walked towards the girl, careful to make as much noise as respectfully possible, in order not to scare the girl like she had done with so many others for her noiseless walking.

Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 5th 2011, 6:07 am

Vee noticed a shadow over the ground, and looks up to see a girl not to far from herself. How the hell she got there without even making the sand rustle was amazing. "Hi!" She said looking up from the book she had brought. "Would you care to sit with me?" She asked, trying to sound friendly.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela September 5th 2011, 6:12 am

The other girl looked up upon noticing her, and Miela realized that she had really pretty eyes, clear and bright.

“Sure, I would love to, if I would not be bothering you.”

Sitting down beside the girl, Miela turned, and gave a slight bow (a sign of respect), while saying, “Hi, my name is Miela, and I am a new transfer. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 5th 2011, 6:20 am

"Of course you wouldn't. I was hoping for company." Vee said brightly. "Hi Miela. I'm Victoria, but everyone calls me Vee. I actually transferred a few years ago too. I went to a school in France, but I decided it wasn't really my thing, so I switched. Where did you go to school?" Vee guessed that Miela was a Gryffindor. She wasn't sure, but she though she might've seen her around that table at meals. "Would you like some bread and cheese? Or pumpkin juice?" She offered.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela September 5th 2011, 6:27 am

Seeing Vee’s bright smile, Miela grew at ease.

“I would love some pumpkin juice please, as for my old school…” Miela trailed off. How did she explain that she never went to a school?

“I am, what your people might say, home-schooled? I have never been in a proper school, everything I have learned I have learned through my mentors. I am a Gryffindor by the way, you are a Ravenclaw, am I right?” Miela tried to change the subject. It was still hard to talk about Toji Ojisama (Grandfather Toji) with his death still so fresh in her mind.
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 5th 2011, 6:33 am

Vee handed Miela a bottle of pumpkin juice.

"Oh, I see. I think my mother would rather have home-schooled me than have mr leave Beauxbatons, but I insisted on coming here." Vee laughed as if it had been a humorous affair. It hadn't.
She realised the other girl was trying to change the topic and decided to go with it. "Oh I thought you were a Gryffindor." She said. "And yes, I am a Ravenclaw. I'm a sixth year."
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela September 5th 2011, 6:42 am

Miela took the pumpkin juice from Vee with a nod of thanks before taking a sip.

“I am a sixth year too, taking electives in Care of Magical Creatures, Ancient Runes, Muggle Studies and Divination” said Miela, figuring that a Ravenclaw would be happy talking about school work. “I wouldn’t take Arithmancy though, I am horrid with numbers.”
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 5th 2011, 6:16 pm

Vee doesn't mind talking about schoolwork "Oh, I love Arithmancy! It's just so much more solid and predictable than divination. I took Divination one year, and it just seemed like too much guesswork to me, so I dropped it." The one choice in her life that her mother approved of.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela September 5th 2011, 6:28 pm

[And here I was about to shut down the computer and go to sleep lol]

Miela nodded, "That's the thing, I like the guesswork, because it's so unpredictable, and there are so many forms of it, that I am just fascinated by them all. Though I understand how frustrating it can be when I ask a question and I get ten different answers, it's like, which am I supposed to choose?"

[Short post because I am going to bed, sorry love!]

Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black September 7th 2011, 3:53 am

[Is really really super duper sorry that I disappeared. It has been a long day or two, involving 2 hour car trips with screaming two year old twins and very little wifi and tons of homework.]

"I'm not very good at deciding things." Vee admited. "I get optionitis. I'll choose this one! Oh, but this one would be a good choice too... It's a lot like that." She laughed. "I can't even pick an ice cream flavor!" Unless there is nutella involved, then it is an easy choice.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Miela September 7th 2011, 4:49 am

[It's alright! XD No worries there, I understand the feeling. Unless you have nutella to shut them up for a while. >.>]

Miela's brows furrowed. "Nut-tell-la? What is that? Is it a ice-cream flavour?"

"But I do understand how hard it was to choose something sometimes. Like how I don't know if I want to have curry with breaded pork or breaded chicken for dinner." Miela tends to be a rather simple person sometimes, and just the simple pleasure of life is enough to make her happy.
Miela
Miela
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 10th 2011, 12:42 am

Teddy was standing down at the beach by the lake, contemplating lighting a cigarette. Which he will not do, because now Parv is coming. Yay.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 10th 2011, 1:17 am

Parvati was going for a quick jog, wearing her summer cheer warm ups which was really just a white tank top that said Gryffindor Cheer Team in gold on it and red sophie shorts. She had slowed down when she spotted Teddy down by the beach and ran over to him before stopping as she got near him and walking. "Hey!" She said with a bright smile as she stepped over to him. "It's Teddy, right?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 10th 2011, 1:31 am

Teddy turned, shocked to see Parvati at this part of the lake. "Hey, Parvati, what are you doing down here?" He asked, "I mean, it's obvious you're jogging. I just didn't expect to see anyone around here." He smiled, "How you doing? I'm surprised that you remembered my name, considering we only had a two minute meeting."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 10th 2011, 1:36 am

Parvati shrugged lightly. "I tend to remember names pretty well if the person seems worth remembering," She told him with a small smile. "And I like to jog around the whole castle rather than just around the main grounds. It just is better to me when there aren't quite as many people around, you know? Especially stupid first years because they always seem to get in my way."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 10th 2011, 1:51 am

"I'm worth remembering? How nice. You seem worth remembering to, Patricia." Teddy grinned, "I know what you mean, I like coming out this far too. And I just like the beach a whole lot more than the grassy side of the lake." He smiled again, "You have jogging as an excuse, it just makes me seem like a loner. I promise, I'm actually really cool."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 10th 2011, 1:55 am

Parvati glared at Teddy as he called her Patricia and kind of tuned out everything else he was saying as she wondered if he actually knew her name or not. "Hold up, dude." She held her hand out in front of her and pointed at him. "What did you call me?" She asked him as she cocked her head to the side, wondering if he actually knew her name or not.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 10th 2011, 2:04 am

"Merlin, I was just kidding. I know your name is not Patricia. What kind of idiot would forget your name?" Teddy asked, giving her a slight smile even though he was a little afraid that she was about to go all kung fu on him. She was a cheerleader, and they could do some damage. "It's Parvati. Do you go by Parv?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 10th 2011, 2:36 am

"Good," She said with a light laugh as she smiled widely at him. "If you seriously forgot my name than I promise you I would be walking away right about now." At his question she shrugged. "Some people call me Parv. Mostly my close friends call me Parv. I don't really have a preference for one over the other," She told him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 11th 2011, 10:35 pm

"You'd really leave? No second chances?" Teddy asked her, smiling a little. He started walking the way she had been jogging, looking back to check that she was following him, "No preference, huh? I guess I'll call you Parv. It's easier. Besides, everyone uses my nickname."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 11th 2011, 10:46 pm

Parvati nodded as he asked if she would really leave. "No second chances," She said with a light laugh before walking along the path she had been on earlier with him. "Parv sounds perfect. What's your nickname? I'm going to take a guess and say Ted?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side slightly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 11th 2011, 11:01 pm

"No second chances. I'll keep that in mind." Teddy laughed, "Actually, Teddy is my nickname. Ted's my real name, after my grandfather. I don't really know how I ended up with a nickname longer than my real name." They kept walking further and further away from the castle, but kept to the beach along the lake. "I like it well enough, though." He gave shrug and looked at her, smiling.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum