Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beach By The Lake

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Beach By The Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beach By The Lake

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 12:02 am

Parvati furrowed her brows slightly as he said that Teddy was his nickname and that Ted was his real name. "Huh, that's odd. I don't think I've ever heard of a nickname being longer than an actual name but it works." She shrugged quickly and smiled bright over at him as they walked along the beach. "So, what are you up to today other than relaxing by the beach?" She asked him curiously.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 12:12 am

Teddy shrugged, "Not really much. I was playing a little Quidditch earlier, but then the Slytherin team came for practice and we got kicked out. I haven't had that much school work yet, too. I'm just waiting for them to start piling it on." He smiled, "But that's all boring stuff. How about you tell me about yourself? We don't actually know each other that well."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 4:02 am

"School work? I usually just pay people to do mine or copy of my friends," She said honestly with a quick shrug. She honestly just wasn't a fan of doing homework. She did her tests and passed she just never did the actual homework. "About myself? Well I have a twin, and I have a dog, and I absolutely love cheering. It's like my favorite thing to do ever."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 2:26 pm

"You pay people to do your homework?" Teddy repeated, slightly shocked. He had heard about stuff like this happening, of course, but had assumed it didn't happen in Hogwarts. "Wow. Um, how much?" He asked, wondering if it would even be worth it. "You love cheering, I knew that one already," He nodded, "You have a twin? Does she go here?" He figured he probably would have noticed if this twin was in Gryffindor, so she must be in a different house.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 5:32 pm

Parvati shrugged and nodded as he asked if she paid people to do her homework. "It's a lot easier than actually doing them. I pay them a sickle and a knut per assignment." She told him and Nev honestly doesn't know if that's a fair amount but it sounds like one to her. "Yeah, I do have a twin though she isn't quite as outgoing as me so not everyone really knows her," She said and shrugged. "She is in Ravenclaw and yeah she goes here."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 7:59 pm

"Ravenclaw," Teddy said, thinking out loud. "That's really interesting. I never would have guessed. Not that it's something you can guess about someone, but you know what I mean?" He asked, smiling because he was pretty sure she didn't. "What's your dogs name? I don't have any pets, but my cousins have like a hundred in total." He wondered if she was getting confused that he kept calling the Weasleys and Potters his cousins.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 10:13 pm

Parvati shook her head slightly when he asked if she knew what he meant because he had kind of confused her and she really didn't understand what he said at all. "A hundred in total?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow at him. "You must have a lot of cousins," She said quietly before smiling at him. "My dogs name is Alvin though. He's a chocolate lab and he is kind of like my best friend."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 13th 2011, 12:17 am

"Well, I consider myself related to all of the Weasley tribe." Teddy told her, "A chocolate lab is your best friend?" He repeated, smiling a little, "That's cute. Sounds like a really cheesy romantic comedy. Is he a puppy?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 13th 2011, 2:49 am

"Oh wow so you're like related to everyone in the school then, huh?" She teased with a playful wink. "Yes, he is my best friend. I tell him everything." She grinned before shaking her head. "Not anymore he's not. I got him when he was a puppy. He's eleven now."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 14th 2011, 2:03 am

"Eleven years." Teddy said, "Wow. Do I get to meet him anytime soon?" He asked, thinking that it was no wonder she called Alvin her best friend. He was pretty sure that anyone he was really close to for eleven years would be like a best friend to him, too.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 14th 2011, 5:29 am

Parvati sighed before shrugging. "I would say yes but he's not here at school with me so that might be a bit difficult. If my parents ever bring him to Hogsmeade for a weekend though I will totally invite you along."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 14th 2011, 10:04 pm

"Okay, that'd be fun." Teddy said, as he stopped walking. They had reached the end of the beach and were now far enough away from the castle that only it's lights out be made out. "Where do you normally go from here?" He asked, "Back around?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 15th 2011, 1:42 am

Parvati shrugged as he asked where she normally went. "Normally when I run I just kind of run wherever I feel like it. I don't really follow a set trail I just kind of fun." She smiled over at him. "Sometimes I just turn around and run back the way I came. It's different every time, really."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 2:46 am

Teddy sat down on the sand and patted the spot next to him, "Sit for a while, then. You can continue your run anytime, right?" The castle was shining above them and it made him feel like he was home. "What do you think about leaving Hogwarts? I know you've got another year to go, but that's still not very long. Any ideas for afterwords?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 15th 2011, 3:06 am

Parvati smiled at him and sat down next to him in the sand before leaning back on her hands as she looked out at the lake, her eyes widening slightly as she saw a tentacle of the giant squid come out of the water for a brief moment. She looked over at him as he asked his question and shrugged. "I really want to go into cheering. That's kind of like my dream thing to do but I don't know if I'd be able to do it professionally."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 3:16 am

Teddy nodded, "I've never seen cheerleaders at a witch and wizard's event before. Like at the world cup they have their mascots, but never cheerleaders. There's always muggle sports, you'd definitely be good enough to get into something like that." He shrugged, "I'm sure if you wanted to do it enough, you would find away to."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 15th 2011, 6:59 am

Parvati cocked her head to the side as she stared at him. "Boy what Quidditch games do you have? They all have cheerleaders at them." She stared at him as if he was crazy. "I don't know. Maybe you're too focused on the game but there are definitely cheerleaders."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 2:17 pm

"You mean at the World Cup tournament?" Teddy asked. He did pay a lot of attention to the actual game, but he was pretty sure that there was only mascots as far as exciting the crowd went. "Maybe you're right, I do get really focused on the game."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 15th 2011, 5:07 pm

Parvati nodded slowly. "Yeah, there are also cheerleaders at all other Quidditch games since every national Quidditch team also has cheerleaders," She told him as she stared at him as if he was crazy. Her eyes normally went straight to the cheerleaders and she was surprised someone could actually miss them.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 7:08 pm

Teddy blinked. He was actually so surprised at this news. "Well, then I'm sure you could get a job doing that." He told her, smiling at his apparent stupidity. "Do they take people right out of school like in Quidditch" He asked, thinking of the few people at Hogwarts that had got asked to play professionally next year. It was a hard thing to accomplish.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 16th 2011, 10:24 pm

"Yeah," She told him with a small nod. "It's just like Quidditch they have coaches and scouts come watch the games and then they usually talk to the head cheerleader or the captain to get in contact with the girls they want on their team. Usually they come to them during their sixth year to start training over the summer to see if they actually are interested in doing it professionally."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 7:14 pm

"So it will be this year that the come talk to you? You must be really nervous." Teddy said, imagining it to be quite like writing his OWLs. "So do you have all your routines perfected or what?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 7:18 pm

Parvati shrugged. "I'm not really all that nervous. I don't want to freak myself out at all, you know? I'm just trying not to think about it and hopefully I'll do good!" She said with a wide grin. "I have all the ones from last year down perfect and then I made a few new cheers over the summer that I am working on teaching the girls so I have those down but the whole squad doesn't quite yet."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 7:27 pm

"It sounds like you'll be the one picked, then. From Hogwarts, anyways. I've heard that Beauxbaton has some pretty intense cheerleaders. I know a girl who use to go there," He offered by way of explaining. "Of course, she could just be trying to make her old school look better. I guess she liked it a lot better then here."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 7:36 pm

"Huh, really?" She asked curiously, definitely wanting to get to know this girl so she could possibly trip her while she was walking down the stairs and watch her break her leg. Kidding. She wouldn't do that. She might try and psyche out the competition a bit though. "Is she in Gryffindor?" She asked him curiously. "Because I haven't heard from any transfer girls wanting to join the squad."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next