Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hidden Alcove

+3
Jenna Wood
Laurel Skye
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Hidden Alcove - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hidden Alcove

Post  Louis Weasley January 5th 2012, 4:32 am

Louis was excited to meet Emily at the alcove. He had hated doing it, but he had asked Dom and Victoire for a small bit of assistance in what to get Emily for Christmas, and was really quite pleased with the results. He had the small box tucked into his pocket. As he rounded the corner, he noticed Emily was already there and he smiled. He quickened his pace and stepped up behind her, giving her a peck on the cheek and a broad grin, "Hello there."
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott January 5th 2012, 4:38 am

Emily smiled and hid her neatly wrapped box with a bow behind her back. I'm gonna have to be honest here, but I'm not sure yet what she got Louis, so it looks like I'm going to stall for time here. "Hey you! I sure hope you got me a good present, because mine's pretty awesome and I know you'd just pout if I beat you." She grinned and held out her hand expectantly. "Gimme."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 5th 2012, 4:41 am

Louis pulled a confused face, "Wait...I was supposed to get you something?" He loved to tease her, that's for sure. "I thought my presence was merely gift enough!" He winked at her.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott January 5th 2012, 4:47 am

Emily looked shocked. "Yes you were supposed to get me something! Fine! You don't get your present and I even wrapped it all pretty!" She crossed her arms in front of her and pouted at Louis who was being a jerky jerkface. "I'm sorry, but your mere presence just doesn't cut it. Do you think I'm dating you because I like being around you? Of course not! I'm just dating you for the presents, duh!"
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 5th 2012, 4:50 am

Louis feigned hurt at her words, "so much anger in such a small girl!" He grinned and grabbed her by the waist, kissing her. He loved when she got angry, it was adorable. He pulled back, looking at her, "of course I got you something silly girl. Do you honestly think I'm the world's worst boyfriend?" he chuckled.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott January 5th 2012, 4:57 am

Emily grinned. "You're going to feel like the world's worst boyfriend when you open my present and realize that it's way better than yours." She went to pick her present for Louis up, but stopped. "But first, gimme!"
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 5th 2012, 5:01 am

Louis raised his eyebrows, "Oh you really think so? I think you'll feel pretty foolish after you see what's in here," his eyes held a mischievous glint as he pulled the silver box from his pocket, holding it slightly over his head. "I dunno, maybe I should save this. It's pretty awesome, but if you think yours is better, I don't want to be embarrassed. He grinned at her, knowing just how anxious and impatient Em could be.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott January 5th 2012, 5:05 am

Emily narrowed her eyes, then shrugged. "Hah! You think withholding gifts is going to get to me, but you forget! I have a gift for you as well! And it's awesome!" She waved her pretty box with a bow in front of him and smirked. "I bet you feel stupid now. You'll feel even dumber when I NEVER EVER give you your present because you won't give me mine GIMME!"
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 5th 2012, 5:10 am

Louis laughed, holding up his hands in surrender, "Alright alright you win! Settle down hun," he smiled at her. As soon as she sat down, he sat next to her and placed the small silver box in her lap. "Happy Christmas Emily. I hope you like it." He watched with excitement as she opened the box and found this beautiful necklace, SURELY he had the superior gift...right?

A Hidden Alcove - Page 2 Xp3kg8
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott January 5th 2012, 5:20 am

Emily had to admit, Louis might have given her the better gift. She excitedly tore off the wrapping, assuming there was wrapping idk, and opened the box. "Awww Louis!" She threw her arms around him and gave him a great big hug. "It's beautiful! I love it! You're probably gonna think mine sucks now." She handed over her gift to him, a small wooden box that, with the help of Time Lord technology magic, was much bigger on the inside and could be made bigger or smaller at the owners' will. She had charmed it herself, which would explain why it sometimes had a bit of an attitude about holding certain things.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 5th 2012, 5:24 am

Louis grinned, "I'm so glad you like it. As soon as I saw it, I knew that was it. It matches your eyes perfectly." Because Louis is a total cheeseball. He took his gift from her and grinned, "You charmed this yourself? That's seriously impressive Em. And I could never think anything you gave me sucks! I love it." He kissed the side of her head and pulled her in for a hug. "You're the best, you know that?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott January 5th 2012, 5:32 am

"I love it," she repeated, and rested her head on his shoulder. "Just try not to offend the box. It tends to get a little uppity sometimes and I just finally got it to hold vegetables. It used to just spit them out like a little kid at the dinner table." She laughed a little, softly, and took the necklace out of the box to put it on.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 5th 2012, 5:38 am

He grinned and decided to tease her a little, "oh so it'll be like having you around all the time then?" he grinned to show he was joking and held out his hand for her to put the necklace in, "would you like some help with that?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott January 5th 2012, 5:42 am

Emily stuck her tongue out. "Haha, very funny. I happen to like vegetables, thank you very much. Just not the green ones." She wrinkled her nose at the nasty green leafy things. "And yes, I would like some help."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 5th 2012, 5:45 am

He laughed, "Of course, my mistake." He undid the clasp of the necklace and brought one arm around her neck, waiting for her to hold up her hair so he could clasp it behind her. "There. It looks even more beautiful on you." He gave her a smile before kissing her.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott January 5th 2012, 6:02 am

Emily leaned into the kiss. "You're the best boyfriend," she smiled, and lay her head on his shoulder. "Merry Christmas Louis," she said. Even though it's a couple days late are we pretended this is Christmas or just the first day back or what?
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley January 5th 2012, 6:43 am

Yes. First day back after the holidays. Louis smiled, extremely content with life right now. He wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and rested his head on top of hers, first kissing the top of her head. "And you are the best girlfriend I could ask for." They were all very content and such just sitting there in each others' presence.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2