Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Owlery

+6
Krasimir Svetkova
Louis Weasley
Emily Prescott
Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley
Lily Evans
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Owlery - Page 3 Empty Re: The Owlery

Post  Emily Prescott September 26th 2011, 6:21 am

"Or what?" Emily leaned into Louis. "You'll dash in and go all Knight in Shining Armor on me?" She turned around and kissed him on the nose. It was getting easier to be around him. Less butterflies, more happy glow. And cheese. Lots of cheese. Specifically the cheese Jamesy is drowing in and Sirius is puking up right now. "I think I'd like that, actually."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 26th 2011, 6:29 am

Louis grinned widely and leaned against Emily, pressing her between himself and the railing. "I think I could manage that," he said with a wink. "I would feel so much better knowing there was someone skilled protecting you." He chuckled. She made him feel so at ease with himself, he could just relax completely with this girl and he loved it.

Louis would be all:
The Owlery - Page 3 Ic6y4m
yea he'd totally save her. yup. he's bad ass.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 26th 2011, 6:46 am

Emily put on a slight pout. "And who says I need protecting? I could beat you in a duel any day." She was sort of hiding the fact that breathing normally got a little harder when he leaned it, as a direct result of her heart rate going haywire. Okay so maybe she was lying to herself about the butterflies being gone. Apparently there was a certain proximity at which all she wanted to do was kiss him.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 26th 2011, 6:57 am

"Oh? You think so? I'm sure you could definitely hold your own. How about I just come along for backup? For my sanity?" a small, joking, pleading look flashed across his face as he brushed some hair out of Emily's face and behind her ear. He gazed intently into her eyes JUST LIKE THIS:
The Owlery - Page 3 1t282b
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 26th 2011, 7:04 am

Emily breath caught a little as she stared up at him. "Well, since you asked so nicely," she said breathlessly. She slowly leaned in, never breaking eye contact, like she wasn't even aware she was doing it. "Sorry, could you just hold still for a minute? There's something I..." she closed her eyes as her lips met his, just barely.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 26th 2011, 7:21 am

Louis let out a light breath as Emily leaned forward to kiss him. He smiled ever so slightly and leaned into her lips. He kissed her firmly, but gently, one hand coming up to gently take hold of the side of her face.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 26th 2011, 7:42 am

"It isn't fair," she murmured, leaving her lips against his. She kissed him again and opened her eyes. "I'ts not fair that you can do this to me." She rested one hand on his ribcage and the other at his side as her lips slid down to his jawline. "See? Not fair."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 26th 2011, 11:40 pm

Louis grinned and chuckled softly, planting a soft kiss on Emily's forehead before resting his on hers. "You don't even realize what you do to me do you?" His eyes were half closed as he traced the outline of her face with his hand.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 26th 2011, 11:46 pm

Emily started to articulate a response but then Louis' thumb was on the soft spot in front of her ear and she closed her eyes and tried to remember how to breath. "Oh right, yeah, because you're under so much duress right now."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 26th 2011, 11:53 pm

He chuckled again quietly, cocking his head to the side. "Trust me Em, I'm trying very hard to appear calm and in control." He ran a hand down the side of her face and through her hair, and kissed the side of her face. "You make me so happy Emily." His other hand ran down her arm and caught her hand in his, interlocking their fingers.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 26th 2011, 11:59 pm

"Me too," she whispered. Emily smiled and laid her chin on his shoulder, taking a deep breath in. "You smell good," she murmured and let out a tiny giggle. "You know this isn't exactly a private place. Someone's going to come up here and see us." Emily had caught couples up there before. Then again, those couples never seemed to care.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 27th 2011, 12:16 am

He sighed and leaned into the side of her head, pressing a kiss there as well, "do I? Well, you smell VERY good." he winked at her and wrapped his arms around her back. "You know you're right. What were we thinking?" He joked around, and a devilish grin graced his face. "We should just go do homework or something don't you think?" he pulled away from her jokingly and waited for her reaction
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 27th 2011, 12:28 am

"Not bloody likely," Emily scowled and dragged him back. "You're staying right here." She tangled her fingers up in his and threw an arm around his shoulders. "Homework can wait."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 27th 2011, 12:33 am

Louis grinned again and pressed up against her again, trapping her between himself and the railing once more. "I was really hoping you'd say that." He grabbed the back of her head and gave her one hell of a kiss.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 27th 2011, 12:46 am

Emily gave a little muffled "mph" and tangled her fingers in his hair. Her other hand curled into a fist against his back. She pulled away and caught her breath, then grinned. "So not fair," she said, then quickly realized she was sort of pinned as she tried to slide away all mischievous like. "Um," she said, and blinked. "I'm kind of stuck."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 29th 2011, 11:25 pm

Soooo Emily and Louis spent a good deal of time up here making out and chatting and the like. They finally got tired and decided it was time to head back to their respective common rooms and Louis walked Emily to hers, giving her a soft kiss goodnight before departing for the Ravenclaw Tower.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 4:48 am

Since the school year's started, Kras has been writing back and forth with his most bestest friend in the entire world, Andrei. It was the afternoon now and Kras had skipped on up to see if his friend had written back. To his delight his friend's owl, Mae, was there waiting for him with a letter. He gives Mae a yummy owl treat - like he always does, cause he loves animals and treats them well - then takes the letter and opens it, not really looking where he's going as he makes to leave the owlery while reading the letter.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 4:58 am

Reed is sending his weekly letter to his parents because he's not able to use his phone here, which his mother thinks is a huge inconvenience. He's being very careful on the steps because he fell the last time he came up here, he fell and hurt his butt pretty bad. Reed made it to the top of the stairs no problem, then entered the owlery only to have his breath taken away. Usually, there was never anyone up here and the person he did see looked like he could hardly be a real person at all. Nobody looked like that, other than the models his mother works with. He let out a soft 'oh' before he took a step and slipped on the gross, poop covered floor, causing him to fall embarrassingly to the floor. He wanted to disappear.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 5:06 am

*is freaking out and squealing still*

Kras is quite absorbed in his letter so it takes him a quick second to realize that soft 'oh' he heard was actually real and that he was no longer alone up here. When he finally looks away from his letter he realizes there's a boy on the ground in front of him. Oh, hello, a rather cute boy. That's only a brief passing thought though, because Kras doesn't normally spend a lot of his time thinking about whether someone is cute or not. "Um...hello? Why are you on the floor?" He leans down and holds his hand out to the boy, always the helpful guy. "Here."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 5:17 am

Reed turns the brightest shade of red and his eyes widen to almost a comical degree. He stares at the outstretched hand like it might explode. He was just now noticing how tall this guy was and Reed suddenly felt really small. Oh wait, did he ask something? "Uhh?" Then he realized he was sitting in bird poop and was ruining his new Marc Jacobs coat. Not meaning to be rude, he ignored the strangers hand and quickly scrambled to his feet. He was still bright red and his head dropped before he rushed out, "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to bother you. I'll just...send the owl and leave you be." He walked past the tall boy and whistled a pretty melody before his owl, Dolce, came flying down to him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 5:25 am

Kras blinked in surprised when the boy ignored his hand. Well then. Normally people didn't do that. Odd. Lightly shrugging to himself, Kras stood and turned to watch the boy. "You weren't bothering me, honestly. I was almost finished reading anyway." Honestly Kras did not mind the fact that someone else had shown up - one, he had been somewhat in a hurry to leave anyway because he preferred being around people and not alone; and two, it meant he got to make a new friend hopefully. He couldn't say no to that. "Your owl is pretty." He commented, not making any show of leaving.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 5:30 am

Reed was still bright red and he gave his owl a little stroke. He glanced over at the stranger and gave a little smile. "T-thank you. H-her name is Dolce." He blushed more and returned his attention to fastening his letter to the owl's leg. Why was he having such problems with his speech around this tall guy. Then he sort of blurted out, "are you a student here?" He literally wanted to slap his hand over his mouth, what made him ask that? Probably because he really didn't look like any other teenage student he's seen here.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 5:38 am

"As in, like, Dolce and Gabbana?" Kras grinned. "I'm only guessing cause you're most definitely wearing a Marc Jacobs coat so I bet you're like a huge fashion nut or something." Yeah, so maybe Kras paid a bit more attention to fashion than most of the guys he knew, but that fact never bothered him much. Kras about laughs when the boy asks him if he's a student. "Do I really not look like a student? You're not the first person to ask me that." He grinned. "To answer your question though, yes I am. I only just transferred here though so technically I'm just a new kid."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 5:46 am

Reed's head snaps over as the bird, and his only distraction, flies away. "Y-yes. I...yeah exactly like that." He let a real smile form and turned a little to face the new kid. So, this kid knew fashion and looked like he could work any runway in the world. Then he blushed some more. "S-sorry. It's just...you're really tall and look like--I mean, yeah you're just really tall. And it's only my second year here, so I'm kind of new too. But I'm not a second year! S-sixth actually." Continuing to blush, he clamped his lips shut and lowered his head to look at his shoes. What the heck was wrong with him?
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 5:58 am

Kras was surprised. The boy kind of looked like he might only be fourteen or fifteen, really. Well, appearances could be deceiving. After all, there was that time he and Andrei went out to this party one summer and the guy at the bar was actually going to give Kras alcohol cause he thought he was over the legal drinking age. And Kras himself was only seventeen. He really hopes this kid isn't bothered by his height - Kras had always been sensitive about his height when he was younger, until he grew into it and actually looked good instead of just an awkward tall skinny kid. "I was gonna say..." he chuckled slightly, "you definitely don't look like a second year." He folded his letter from Andrei up, figuring he could finish the last few lines of it later. "I'm in seventh, myself. I wanted to study abroad a bit before graduating so here I am. It's a nice school so far at least. And the people are really nice too." He was kind of amused by how red faced this boy was. It was kind of adorable in a way, even his shyness was kind of adorable.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next