Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Entrance Hall

+3
Jenna Wood
Trey Davis
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Entrance Hall Empty The Entrance Hall

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:41 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Entrance Hall Empty Re: The Entrance Hall

Post  Trey Davis September 4th 2011, 4:27 am

Trey is rather lost at the moment. He had decided to finally leave his house to go and search for Reed, if he was lucky enough to find him anywhere. Maybe it would have just been easier to have his new owl send Reed a message. He had taken a turn in a hallway a bit back, somewhere by a statue of a rather funny looking witch, and now had no idea where he was. And he always seemed to ask the wrong people for help. A small group of first year Hufflepuffs had taken one look at his green, Slytherin attire and had practically ran off in terror. Ack. So, now he was standing in the middle of the entrance hall, looking rather lost and confused and even somewhat upset. He wished Tracey was still here to help him.

Last edited by Trey Davis on September 4th 2011, 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 4th 2011, 4:31 am

Jenna wandered down the hallway, on her way back from the library (they don't have any good books! Just school ones.) She wandered aimlessly down the hall, thinking that she really didn't have anything to do for the rest of the afternoon. And staring off into space. All of a sudden, she ran straight into some Slytherin that she didn't recognize. "I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. How much more of a klutz can you get?
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis September 4th 2011, 4:31 am

Trey about jumped fifty feet off the ground when someone ran into him. A tiny squeal even managed to escape him. "Oh no! It's alright! It's my fault. I shouldn't have been just standing here. Am I in your way? I'll move. I'll just...go over to the side. I'm sorry." And then he realized he should probably stop talking now. "Sorry...I'll shut up."
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 4th 2011, 4:36 am

Jenna went red, as she tended to do when embarrassed. Way to make a first impression. "It's all my fault, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going...Mum always said my head was always in the clouds. You don't have to shut up. I'm Jenna by the way, sorry for rambling. I just don't seem to know when to stop talking."

[I ran straight into my uncle once, that was the inspiration.]
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis September 4th 2011, 4:43 am

[Haha, that happens to me a lot! Sometime I might use the time when I was little and ran into a sliding glass door for inspiration. Honestly I didn't see it! XD]

Trey's face was red as well - he was rather embarrassed for having squealed and acted so frightened when Jenna first ran into him. "It's okay...it's better you ramble than I do, because I bet you'll at least have something good to talk about. I'll just make a fool out of myself." Trey was rather new at this whole 'being social' thing, and he was still having trouble getting used to being around so many other kids at once. Especially after having spent his whole life so far mainly at home, only spending time with other family members or other pureblood families where he would have to sit around and be silent and just listen to the adults talk. "It's...it's nice to meet you, Jenna. I'm Trey Davis." And he was glad that Jenna seemed to be the first Hufflepuff that didn't shy away from him when they saw his green attire. Unless she hadn't noticed yet and he only had a few more seconds to talk before she finally did notice and made an excuse to escape.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 4th 2011, 4:49 am

[It was in the middle of the city, completely random, I was about nine, and running through the park when I ran smack into someone and I was pretty relieved to see it was my Uncle Barry, and not some stranger.]

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, I make a fool out of myself on a regular basis, like right now. Jenna Wood by the way, and I think Reed told me about you. Nice to meet you." Jenna grinned really widely, but she was still a bit embarrassed so it looked really weird. "I'm not all that good with people either, don't worry. And no worries about the whole Slytherin thing, as long as you're a decent person, I couldn't care less about your house."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis September 4th 2011, 4:54 am

[Oh, definitely good it was someone you knew and not a stranger! That would have been scary. D:]

Trey's eyes widened. "Wait! You know Reed? And he told you about me? Have you seen him?" He felt a bit better and a little less frightened now that he knew this girl was a friend of Reed's. "I haven't gotten to see him yet since getting here."

[So, I can't remember, did we tell you about our 3.0 Svetson stuff? About how Reed and Kras don't know each other, so we're basically starting all over again? Yeah. But Reed and Trey were still friends before this school year too, so it doesn't really change anything for all of that stuff between them.]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 4th 2011, 4:59 am

[Noooo!!! That is something very important that the two of you have neglected to tell me. Why is Svetson no more? It was so adorable, it was probably the only sappy thing I was able to read without wanting to hurl. Sorry, not a sappy person. At. All. Just ask Maddie.]

Jenna was a little surprised at Trey's hyper reaction, "Yeah, Reed's like my best friend. Yes, he told me about you. And no, I haven't seen him yet." She sulked a little in her mind at that one, "And yes, I'm just as disappointed about that too."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis September 4th 2011, 5:05 am

[Ah, well 2.0 Svetson is still continuing in the Alternative Universes area. Very Happy We have three threads for it, since after the summer adventures stuff we're sending Reed back to school and Kras is going to work at a primary school in Bulgaria for magical children. We have so much stuff planned for them that we couldn't just end it.
But we have fun plans for a 3.0 Svetson...and a 4.0 Svetson...and a 5.0 Svetson...yeah, we're really ahead of ourselves. haha]

Trey sighed, looking rather sad. "Ah well, hopefully he turns up soon! I was really looking forward to seeing him because he's my first ever friend. I don't know if he told you...but I've been home schooled my entire life so I've never had any friends. My sister Tracey introduced us. She was friends with him last year, before she graduated. I've met two other people, three including you now, and that makes me really happy, but I still want to see Reed." He sighed.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 4th 2011, 3:14 pm

[Phew! You had me worried there for a little bit.]

Jenna smiled, "I hope he turns up soon too but, I assume once he's all settled it he'll come and find us." She shrugged, she'd see Reed sometime in the near future. "And I completely understand, I transferred here from Beauxbatons last year, I know I'm not French but my mother went there and wanted me to go too. I hated it, so I transferred here and Reed was my first friend. I know, to some extent anyway, where you're coming from."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis September 4th 2011, 6:10 pm

[Hehe ^^]

"Oh, I've heard about that school. And what was the other one...Durmstrang? Yeah, I believe those two are pretty well known next to this school." Trey nodded. "I only know the basics, so I don't know a lot of what it's like being a student there. I'm sorry being at Beauxbatons wasn't a pleasant experience for you. But you're here now and this school seems pretty awesome. And you got to meet Reed. Is he as short as Tracey told me he was?" What? Trey couldn't help but ask.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 5th 2011, 8:35 pm

[*sticks tongue out like an annoyed kindergardener*]

Jenna smiled, "School here is awesome, and Reed is about as tall as I am. So yes, he's pretty short. But don't tell him I said that. Knowing the basics is a good start for someone who was homeschooled. You could have come and known nothing at all. You're actually kind of lucky. And besides, you got to meet me!" Jenna doesn't blame Trey for asking, Reed's plight at being short was entertaining to her. She had made her peace with her height a while ago.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis September 11th 2011, 7:19 am

[*apologizes for her absence* I blame natural disasters and life... <.< >.>]

"Well...I don't think being short is too terribly bad. Plus...if you were really tall then I'd probably find you rather intimidating." Trey was not super tall himself, and he knew he was not going to be getting too much taller. His doctor had said he was only going to be around 5'8'' or 5'9'' by the time he stopped growing. "And I am glad I got to meet you." He was also glad he wasn't being too much of a social fail right now. That was a problem he had a lot.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 11th 2011, 5:02 pm

[That's okay, I've been pretty busy too what with the start of school and everything.]

"I'm glad to meet you too. But with the tall thing, being short and rather small wouldn't be that much of an issue if I weren't a beater. Beater's need to look tough, and I just don't. Although, it does give me the element of surprise because no one expects someone as small as me to actually have aim..." Jenna trailed off, lost in Quidditch related thoughts, something that happened quite often to her. She snapped herself back, "Sorry, I get a little absorbed in all things Quidditch, so you'd probably best get used to it. Like a Reed and his art kind of thing."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis September 21st 2011, 2:58 am

Trey did get a little lost when Jenna started going on her Quidditch related talk. While he was not unfamiliar with the sport, Trey had never really took the time to learn about it. All he knew was that it was played in the air on brooms - the basics. "I suppose...well, you look really nice and friendly, so I guess it would be hard to- to look tough then." He sighed. "I'm sorry, I just don't really know anything about Quidditch." She probably thought he was crazy now. "Maybe...maybe you could tell me about it sometime? I mean, since you play and all. You must be quite the expert."
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 21st 2011, 4:10 am

Jenna isn't that mad when Trey explains that he is Quidditch-illiterate, because while Jenna could never imagine herself in that situation, she does know a few people who share that. And when he suggests that she give him some pointers...."Really? You want my Quidditch expertise?? No one else has ever asked!" Jenna is just about as happy as she can get when she's not playing Quidditch, not only has she made a new friend, but he wants her to help him with Quidditch! And just when she thought her day couldn't possibly get any better than it already was too...
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis September 21st 2011, 4:41 am

Seeing Jenna look so happy made Trey happy cause it must mean he wasn't being a complete social fail and was at least making a good new friend. "Well, that seems kind of a shame...I mean, considering you're so enthusiastic about the topic. I'd really like it if you told me more then. Um," he didn't want to go, cause he was having fun talking to Jenna, but there were some places he still wanted to find about the school and he needed to find his house prefect cause he kind of forgot the password. Oops. "I have to go now...but could we, I mean, if you want, could we hang out some time?" His face reddened a bit, because he was slightly embarrassed. Was it okay to ask to hang out with someone when you first met? Or did you have to wait until you ran into them a second time and talked and then you could ask them to hang out?
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood September 22nd 2011, 12:02 am

Jenna is absolutely thrilled that he wants to hear her talk about Quidditch, but she leaves out that the main reason that her friends don't ask her is because they know that she'll end up going on and on and on for hours if not interrupted, and even sometimes when she was interrupted. "Being so enthusiastic is exactly why they don't ask me, I'd talk about it, and play Quidditch 24/7 if I was able to. But unfortunately, I'm not allowed to do that. And I'd love to hang out with you! It's been really nice talking to you, and I wish you luck in your quest to find out the password to the common room. I've had the same issue many times, and if you get it wrong, vinegar gets dumped on you, so I think you're better off in this situation than I would be." Jenna tries to reassure Trey, but most likely fails miserably, she never said she was a people person. And she completely doesn't mind that Trey is asking her to hang out, she thinks that he's really cool, and wants to make him her BFF.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock November 1st 2011, 5:25 am

Ange is on her way to a Halloween party dressed like zis:
The Entrance Hall Sucker-Punch-Babydoll-Costume
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 1st 2011, 5:30 am

Dean is also on his way to a Halloween party and since there are no pictures for what I want, I shall describe. Dean is dressed as a giant paintbrush. He's wearing all light brown clothing, and he did a charm to grow his sheep hair out, then spiked it up so it looks like a fluffy paintbrush complete with red 'paint' on the tip. Awww yeah. Anyways, he's walking down a hallway on his way to the party when he sees Angela coming from another hallway. He didn't even pay attention to her costume just yet because he was in a hurry to rush ahead, so he could scare her properly. He found a nice little dark alcove to wait. Dean listened for her footsteps and when his best friend walked by, he crept out and stalked behind her. He was on the verge of laughing, so he filled his lungs with air then yelled out, "AAAAGGHHLLLYYBOOO!!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock November 1st 2011, 5:41 am

As soon as Dean screamed, Ange practically jumped out of her skin, screaming bloody murder. She spun around, clutching at her heart and saw her best friend laughing behind her. She let out a huge sigh of relief and then swatted at him. "What the bloody hell was that for! You practically gave me a heart attack" she pouted.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 1st 2011, 5:44 am

Dean was crying he was laughing so hard. His plan was a complete success, and her reaction was priceless. He wiped tears from his eyes and tried to get words out. Mostly it sounded like, "Couldn't....your face...oh Merlin.." Finally he calmed down enough, and the tears of laughter cleared from his eyes and he took in what his best friend was wearing. "You. What are you wearing?" He had the urge to put a jacket over her, but he also had the urge to stare. She looked hot. Woah. What was that? No. He couldn't think that about his best friend. He quickly averted his gaze to a nearby suit of armor.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock November 1st 2011, 5:47 am

Ange grinned and twirled around "You like? It's a character from this muggle movie I saw over the summer. I thought the costume was to die for." She seemed completely oblivious to Dean's averted gaze. "What are you? Are you actually a paintbrush?" She raised her eyebrows.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 1st 2011, 5:50 am

Dean kept his gaze averted and made a noncommittal noise in the back of his throat and shrugged his shoulders. "Bit cold for that isn't it?" He doesn't really know what made him say that, but there it was. He quickly cleared his throat then did a twirl of his own. "Yeah! You like? Made it myself. I figured, I'm an artist and even though I do more sketching than painting, people would recognize a paintbrush before a piece of charcoal. Clever right?" He thought so anyways.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next