Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book Shoppe

3 posters

Go down

The Book Shoppe Empty The Book Shoppe

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:46 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Book Shoppe Empty Re: The Book Shoppe

Post  Darius Black October 24th 2011, 9:42 am

Darius walks into the book shoppe and looks around. He knew Lissiana was in here somewhere. The question was where was she. He looks around the bookshelves but he doesnt see here. He sighs and sits down on a bean bag chair. So much for her meeting him there. She was probably all caught up in her studying like usual. He looked down at the bag of honeydukes candys in his hand before he sighs and sets them on the table. Come on Lissi hurry up please. I look like a goon.
Darius Black
Darius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  LissianaNikole October 24th 2011, 9:50 am

I run into the book shoppe and look around. I spot Darius and walk back to him. "Im so so so so sorry!! I started working on my history of magic essay and i actually got somewhere on it so i kept writing and i didnt realize what time it was!" I sit down beside him and put my hand on his hand. "Im sorry." I look at the chocolates on the table and smile. "Are those for me?"
LissianaNikole
LissianaNikole

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ShyShy17

Back to top Go down

Post  Darius Black October 24th 2011, 10:07 am

I look over at Lissiana and smile. "I kinda figured that is what happened and im not mad at you." I flip my hand over and lace my fingers with hers. "Yes the candy is for you beautiful, Happy two months"
Darius Black
Darius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  LissianaNikole October 25th 2011, 5:17 am

I blush softly and tighten my fingers around his. "Aw Baby, thank you. But i thought we were celebrating the small anniversaries?? I thought we were just doing 6 months and a year and so on?" I look into his eyes as he shrugs sheepishly.
LissianaNikole
LissianaNikole

Back to top Go down

Post  Darius Black October 25th 2011, 5:20 am

"I wanted to surprise you, so that i could see that cute blush on your face." I lean forward and kiss her cheek softly.
Darius Black
Darius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  LissianaNikole October 25th 2011, 11:09 pm

Lissiana blushes darkly and smiles even wider at her boyfriend. He always had the knack to make her want to smile even when she felt like crying. He was absolutly amazing. "Oh Darius, thank you. You have no idea what this means to me." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she moves away. She tried not to think of the horrible day she had. Hopefully Darius wouldnt notice.
LissianaNikole
LissianaNikole

Back to top Go down

Post  Darius Black October 25th 2011, 11:16 pm

Darius tilted his head. "What is it sweetie?" He didnt know why but all of a sudden her whole mood changed like she was hiding something. "Lissiana, what is it?" He looked down at his watch and he knew why. Her aunt had died today months ago. She was having a hard adjusting to the fact that she was gone and he knew it. "Baby, I miss her to, believe me"
Darius Black
Darius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down