Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The AJack Thread of Awesome

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The AJack Thread of Awesome Empty The AJack Thread of Awesome

Post  Angelina Johnson July 27th 2011, 3:10 pm

Angelina and Jack, who have now left the party and wandered across the grounds, chatting easily, slow until they have practically stopped just at the edge of the forest. Angelina turns, looking back towards the castle, suddenly realising how far they have actually walked. "Wow, when chatting I suppose you really lose track of how far you've actually gone." She admits with a grin, brushing the end of her ponytail back behind her shoulders as its blown onto her chest.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The AJack Thread of Awesome Empty Re: The AJack Thread of Awesome

Post  Jack Smith July 27th 2011, 3:26 pm

Jack turns as Angelina turns, looking back up towards the castle and admiring the view. And yes, he means the castle, but he also means her. "I'm pretty good at getting people to lose track of minor details. You know, distance, time, the insignificant things." He grins at her, playfulness in his eyes, then glances at the Forest. He's grateful it's not the full moon because then he'd be worried. "You come to the Forbidden Forest often? Just walk along the edge? Flirt with danger a little?"
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson July 27th 2011, 3:36 pm

If Angelina knew that he was ogling her, she would have hit him... So it's probably good she doesn't know. "Sure you are, talk yourself up. Are you sure the losing of time isn't due to me?" She grins. "Oh, sometimes. And flirting with danger? I'm a Quidditch player, of course I flirt with danger. People have died playing that game, you know."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith July 27th 2011, 3:57 pm

You say ogling, Jack says admiring.... "Oh, I'm sure," Jack says. "I spend time with me all the time, so I'm used to it. Clearly you just need to spend much more time with me," he explains, grinning at the cleverness of his solution. "And now you're just showing off. When was the last time somebody died in a Quidditch match? Really?" he wonders, curious. "I keep hoping some of those Slytherins will fall off their brooms, but it hasn't happened yet..."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson July 27th 2011, 5:06 pm

And there's not that much difference between the two, to be honest. "Huh? Jack, that doesn't even make any sense. Was your punch spiked or something?" Angelina smiles, before pausing to think a moment. "Well, to be honest, I don't remember - but I'm pretty sure it was a long time ago. It's the Bludgers we have; even with them, it's not like they can make the Slytherin's faces any uglier." She shrugs.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith July 28th 2011, 7:55 am

Mya is inclined to agree, but Jack still insists that his way is much classier and in no way designed to make Angelina feel uncomfortable. He just thinks she's gorgeous, is all. "Somehow it's all your fault," Jack grins, because he seems to have developed a habit of talking himself in circles around this particular witch. "Yeah - fairly certain that the only reason you can tell the difference between their head and their arse for some of those guys is because they wear pants. And thank Merlin for pants... which is about the only time you'll ever hear me say that."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson July 28th 2011, 10:26 am

Angelina is flattered. She doesn't really have that much to say in response to Jack - he summed it up pretty well. "Thank Merlin for pants..." she says quietly in reply. "Indeed." Short!Post is short.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 13th 2011, 3:59 pm

Jack grins as Angelina apparently doesn't have much to say in response. He walks next to her in silence for several long moments, just letting himself enjoy the night and the company. "So, prom is coming up," he begins, watching her out of the corner of his eye for her reaction. Not everybody is into that sort of thing after all, and Jack is doing a little bit of self-preservation work, hedging his bets on whether or not he should ask her to go with him, or if she wants to go do something completely different that night.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 13th 2011, 4:14 pm

Angelina looks up as Jack starts to speak, right into his eyes, completely by accident. She glances away. "Is there? Honestly, I didn't know there was one. Is that a bad thing?" She asks. She isn't sure whether she wants to go - she didn't give it any thought, mostly because she didn't know it was coming up. Well, this is a little awkward...
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 23rd 2011, 3:58 am

Jack smirks as Angelina looks into his eyes and then glances away. Really, he should have known; she most definitely does not seem like the girl who gives too much thought to things like prom. That's not to say that Jack thinks she wouldn't go, and wouldn't enjoy herself and look damned good in the meantime, just that he thinks it's not at the top of her list of priorities. Well, at least he hopes she'll go. "Well now you know, would you like to go with me?" he asks simply. "If we get there and it blows, we can always make a break for the muggle world or something," he adds. Options are never a bad thing, after all.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 23rd 2011, 4:27 am

Angelina could see this one coming a mile off - Jack brought it up, after all. She doesn't even hesitate, but smiles and nods lightly. "Of course. Nobody else would have me," She grins. "We can always bail, but I don't even know whether that will be necessary... We'll have to see."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 23rd 2011, 5:02 am

"There must be a lot of stupid blokes around here," Jack says lightly, because he thinks you'd have to be stupid not to want to be around Angelina. "But at least I don't have to worry about competition. And we'll make it awesome, I'm sure." He grins, glad she wants to go with him.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 23rd 2011, 6:14 am

"Well, there's only really one smart guy here." Angelina smiles, flattered and a little amused by all his attention. "Like they'd be competition for you anyway."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 23rd 2011, 10:23 am

"It's part of my charm," Jack assures her, grinning. He slips an arm about her waist, making sure to keep his hands at an appropriate altitude of course because he likes his netherregions un-kicked, walking a little closer to her. "Have you ever seen any of the creatures that live in there?" he asks, inclining his head towards the trees. "Care of Magical Creatures doesn't count, though."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 23rd 2011, 10:45 am

"Of course it is," Angelina deadpans. She tenses for a second when he slips his arm around her, but forces herself to relax. After a minute, she finds herself leaning into his arm. "Outside Care of Magical Creatures, no, but I've heard rumours. I can't say I've even been in there outside of class. But I suppose you have."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 23rd 2011, 1:21 pm

Jack pretends not to hear the deadpan sarcasm in Angelina's voice. He only smirks when he notices that after a short pause, she is leaning into him. One day, he thinks, he'll take her in there because he bets she'd actually quite like it. "A few times," he admits. "Can't say I fancy the Acromantula too much, though. I guess something with pincers that size'd be hard pressed to find someone who loves it, anyway. But some of the centaurs can be alright, if you catch them on a good day."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 24th 2011, 8:45 am

Angelina would probably go explore in there sometimes, just not on her own. Because that would be foolish, and she is not. "There are Acromantula in there? I thought that was just a rumour... I knew about the centaurs. I'd like to meet one one day, I think. They sound interesting."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 24th 2011, 12:02 pm

"No, I've seen them," Jack promises. It's true, he has. Just... in the distance, and only for a second before he became completely preoccupied with running far, far away. "Some centaurs are better than others - I guess it's like people, really. Some are cool, and some are kind of jackasses. And half the time they just don't make sense at all."
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 24th 2011, 3:48 pm

If Angelina knew about the running away, she would laugh. True story. She slows her walking until they're just standing, still close to the edge of the forest, Angelina with her back to the forest to look back up to the castle, and Jack facing into the dark trees. "Wait - are you still talking about centaurs, or just about people now? Because if it's the latter, I know that's true."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 25th 2011, 12:37 am

Jack thinks that if Angelina saw those things, she'd run away too. Not that he's about to announce his history of running away from gigantic spiders in dark and forbidden locations in front of a girl he quite enjoys impressing, anyway. Jack stops as Angelina does, turning to face her as she looks back up towards the castle. "Definitely both," he smirks, taking the opportunity to step just a little closer to her. "They get a little huffy if you ask to ride them, too." Mya cannot be sure whether Jack is talking about centaurs or people at this point, because he refuses to divulge, which probably means he's talking about both.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 25th 2011, 4:39 am

Angelina probably would. But she's a girl so that's allowed... And she nods, sure now that Jack is talking about centaurs because it doesn't cross her mind that he's thinking about people because that would be weird. Short!post is very short, sorry.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 29th 2011, 4:56 am

Jack says that's sexist. And he would like to go on record to say that at least he didn't scream. There was a little manly bellowing, sure, but he can hardly be blamed for that, right? He grins, certain that she's not entertaining any of the wicked thoughts he is when he mentions riding. "Well, maybe we'll find one sometime," he says, trailing a hand lightly down her arm to her fingertips, which he squeezes gently. He's just glad she didn't say unicorns, because given that he's a man, he's never had much luck with getting those to stick around. Plus, they're even worse conversationalists than centaurs, not being able to talk and all.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 29th 2011, 5:03 am

Angelina knows it's sexist, but also insists it's true. She is also glad he didn't scream - manly bellowing is acceptable. Also, had she brought up unicorns that could have gotten quite awkward quite quickly. However, Angelina barely listens to what he says, because she is too distracted by the shiver running down her arm underneath where Jack's hand was. When he squeezes her fingertips, she gently squeezes back.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith August 29th 2011, 5:12 am

Mya forbade Jack from making any more commentary on unicorns, because she was having enough difficulty keeping a straight face as it was. And then she almost wrote 'having a hard enough time' and said goodbye to her poker face forever. And since Jack is currently not allowed to speak, he grins and leans forward to drop a gentle kiss on Angelina's cheek, which then moves across to brush her lips.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson August 29th 2011, 5:22 am

Angelina (and AJ) think that forbidding Jack to speak is a good idea, but with different reasons. And now Inner!Angelina is blushing. Inner!Victoire thinks she's a bit of a prude... And I'm going to stop now before this escalates. Angelina closes her eyes as Jack kisses her on the cheek, and as she feels his lips on hers, she responds. She leans into the kiss briefly, sliding her arms around his neck, before pulling away just a tiny bit, arms still in place. "Did we walk all the way down here just so you could kiss me?" She asks, a tiny smirk playing around her lips.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum