Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

4 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  Empty Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 6:41 am

Because obviously the two could not go a whole summer without seeing one another. :3

So...after a tearful graduation and an almost even more tearful goodbye from the train (of course Kras would opt. to take the train back to London, even though he could just disapparate home, because he wanted to spend up to the last minute possible with Reed) Kras and Reed had parted ways for...at least a week and a half or so. They really could not go longer than that. Now Kras was going to visit Reed and he was quite excited. He was happily going about his apartment (that had gotten cleaned up a bit more and he had redecorated just a slight bit) getting ready to go visit.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 6:46 am

[OMG I LOVE THIS THREAD!! SO SOOO MUCH.]

Although Reed was happy that he finished the school year at an actual school, it had been the most depressing time in his short life. He knew he was being over dramatic, but going a whole week and a half without seeing Kras was seriously depressing. So he visited with his parents for a couple days then returned to his loft in London (with Lisa) and started obsessively redecorating his new place. Each day was getting closer to Kras visiting, which increased Reed's excitement, and also his number of accidents. Nothing broken, so Reed took that as a victory, just lots of bumps and bruises.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 6:57 am

[ME TOOOOO. OH THE EXCITEMENT! *runs in circles flailing* X3

REED'S HAIR IS BACK BY NOW TOO....IT IS.
IT IS.
<.<
>.>
Kras is freaking out... *pokes him and tells him to calm down*]

Kras figures waiting till at least 1:30 to go should give his boyfriend plenty of time to get ready - although he really has no problem seeing his boyfriend right out of bed, since that's rather adorable. He almost leaves without his stuff because he's so giddy with excitement and impatient to get to Reed. Bags in hand, and a rather big container of cookies in hand as well - not that he hasn't been sending Reed cookies for the past week or anything... - Kras locks up his apartment and disapparates from his living room.
He appears right at Reed's front door, setting his stuff down off to the side. Then he knocks on the door and waits, leaning against the door frame a bit. He had totally considered knocking and then hiding, just to mess with Reed a little, but he was too impatient to see his boyfriend to do that.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:08 am

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?
A LOT?
OH, ALRIGHT.
WELL THEN,
kRAS SHOWS UP AT REED'S HOUSE LIKE THIS...

Spoiler:
<.<
>.>
JUST KIDDING.
I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO DROOL OVER.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 7:09 am

HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ACCOMPLISH REED FINDING ANYTHING SUITABLE TO WEAR WHEN HE IS DEAD ON THE FLOOR?
HUH
HUH!??
*drools*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:13 am

*looks innocent*
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. NOPE.
NOT AT ALL.
*blinks*

Here, this is what Kras is wearing. And I really didn't think it was him at first...but it really is him. XD I'm gonna say he let his hair grow out like that too...so Reed can tell him to get a haircut or something. hehe
Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  BaptisteGiabiconiforArmaniJeans
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:16 am

http://focusboy.net/2009/06/baptiste-giabiconi-for-armani-jeans-ss09/
And just because I feel like spamming you with more images of him...these are all from the same shoot from the picture above (the one for his outfit...not the shirtless one, sorry. hehe). I seriously didn't think it was him. XD *likes his hair this way*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:19 am

You can tell me to stop any day now...
Spoiler:
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:21 am

Last one...I SWEAR.
*blinks*
Spoiler:
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:25 am

I LIED.
LOLOLOL
Spoiler:
This can be Reed's birthday present next year...hehe. A lovely little boat ride together. *dead*
I MUST GET OFF OF GOOGLE IMAGES.
NOW.
*tries to click the x out button*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:26 am

OOPS.
I GAVE IN AGAIN.
I SWEAR, AFTER THIS ONE I'M CLICKING OUT OF GOOGLE. XD
Spoiler:
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 7:27 am

I hate you so much right now....but at the same time I feel like I love you just a little bit more.

Reed has changed outfits literally about fifty times before he finally has no choice to wear what he has on, because KRAS IS FINALLY AT HIS HOUSE! He sprints from his horribly messy closet and nearly falls once he's outside his room. Luckily he kept the same bedroom instead of switching to the master bedroom, so his door was right by the front door. Also lucky that he kicked Lisa and the cooks out for at least the day. He wrenched the door open and immediately tackled Kras. "Kras! Kras! Kras! I missed you so much!!" He clung to Kras' neck and didn't even care that he spent an hour ironing his clothes.

Aaannddd he's wearing the one on the left:
Spoiler:

AND YOU REALLY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME AREN'T YOU WOMAN! AND REED SAYS THAT CAN BE HIS BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS/ANNIVERSARY/EASTER/ST.PATRICKS DAY PRESENT..as long as he gets to do the unwrapping Wink
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:38 am

Hehe. :3

Kras' face lights up as soon as Reed has the door open and is tackling him. It really had been way too long...even if it had only been like a week and a half. "Hi, baby! God I've missed you!" He wrapped his arms around Reed tightly, burying his face in Reed's beautiful hair. He missed the smell of his boyfriend's shampoo...and just his smell in general. Really he just missed Reed in general. Everything about him. Really really really really reallyreally missed him.

HAHAHAHA KRAS SAYS REED CAN DO ALL THE UNWRAPPING HE'D LIKE. Wink
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 7:42 am

AND LET THE FLUFF BEGIN!

Reed was still clinging tightly to Kras, practically crying he was so happy right now. He felt like his heart was literally going to explode. "Me too. God me too. I've been going crazy. I turned into an evil dictator for a few days when all my new furniture came." Finally he released his death grip on his boyfriend and stepped back, grabbing Kras' hand so he didn't lose complete contact. Then he finally saw his boyfriend and his jaw literally dropped. "I...you..hair..you.." He was openly checking Kras out. His eyes raked over the simple, yet somehow still incredibly sexy clothes, to the hair which seemed to be a bit longer. Reed thought he had finally got over being speechless around Kras, but apparently not.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 7:49 am

YAY!

Kras laughed, imagining Reed going all evil over arranging furniture and such. He was kind of glad he waited to visit till afterward. "I can't vait to see the inside. I bet you did vonders to the place." When Reed finally stepped back, Kras made sure to keep a tight grip on his hand. He didn't want to let go of Reed for a while...like a few hours while...or maybe a day. That could work too. He grinned as Reed openly checked him out. Well, looks like he was still pretty good at rendering his boyfriend speechless. "Do you like my hair then? Sorry, I know it's a lot longer...but it has been growing for a vhile and I just sort of let it go by accident. Should have gotten it cut over the past veek." Sometimes his hair just grew really fast. Other times it felt like it took months to get anywhere.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 7:53 am

Reed swallowed hard and felt the familiar blush start to rise as he nodded meekly. Then he shook his head and cleared his throat. "Gah! How do you still do that! Come on! Get in my house!" He literally pulled Kras into the house and slammed the door. He paused for a moment then launched himself back at Kras, kissing his boyfriend a bit roughly in his haste to get some sort of kiss. He thought he was going to faint when his lips touched Kras', it felt like it had been years since he was able to kiss him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 8:00 am

Kras laughed at Reed's obvious frustration at being struck speechless. His grin brightened and he laughed more as Reed dragged him into the house and then slammed the door. When Reed kissed him it felt like he was finally home again, and Kras returned the kiss with just as much energy, his arms around Reed's waist as he tried to steady them both so they wouldn't fall over. Some day Reed was going to launch himself at Kras and they were both just going to go right on over, down to the floor. As long as no one got hurt though that'd probably be alright with Kras.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 8:04 am

Reed has no problems taking this to the floor *blinks* Reed regrettably pulled away, knowing they probably wouldn't make it too far if they continued kissing. He placed one last small peck on Kras' lips then pulled back beaming. "I love you." He wrapped his arms around Kras' waist and breathed him in. Reed placed his ear to Kras' heart and felt all the tension of the last week melt off his shoulders. This was where he was meant to be. "Okay. I want to give you a tour, but I can't seem to move."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 8:21 am

Kras would have no problem with that either. Hehe. He almost pouted when Reed pulled away, but at least they'd have all day to be together...and all night. So no worries. "I love you morrrre." Kras chuckled, kissing Reed's forehead. He loved how comforting it was to feel Reed in his arms, leaning against him. Everything was right now. Perfect. "I vould love a tour...though I can't really seem to move right now either. I think ve're stuck." He laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 8:26 am

Reed giggled into Kras' chest then stretched up for one more kiss. "Right. Tour now. Ravishing later." He winked at Kras and started pulling him down the hallway. "You look really nice by the way. I mean, you always look nice. Maybe it's just because I haven't seen you, but yeah. You saw my reaction. And did you know that this is the longest we've been apart since we met. It was torture! Pure torture. Okay. Living room. Tada!" He pulled Kras into the living room and since I forbid Reed from online shopping for furniture, pretend it's all really modern furniture in light colors that make the room look really cozy. Yup.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 8:47 am

OMG HAHAHA COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW LONG IT'D TAKE FOR REED TO FIND FURNITURE ONLINE? XD

Kras' eyes lit up when Reed winked at him. "I like the sound of that." He grinned, letting Reed pull him down the hallway. "And thank you. You look absolutely gorgeous, just so you know. Like alvays. And I agree, I vos absolutely miserable vithout you. I moped about quite a bit. Dad came to visit and forced Ben and Mark to come over every day just keep me sane and doing something. He said sitting around staring at your picture vosn't going to make today come any faster." He chuckled. When Reed showed him the living room his eyes widened and he grinned. "I love this! It's so cozy." Unlike the last time he was in here...where it wasn't as cozy. He looked about, taking everything in. "You did a brilliant job vith this room, Reed."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 8:56 am

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT IT.

Reed smiled up at his boyfriend and sort of just stared for a while. He just really loved this guy. "I'm glad you had someone to keep you sane." He giggled a little. "And thank you. This is my favorite room so far. But I want to show you my faaavorite thing I've done. C'mon!" He giggled some more because he was just so darn happy. He turned and went back down the hall and headed straight for his room at the foot of the stairs. He pulled Kras in and shut the door, then turned his boyfriend so that he was now facing said closed door. "Look!" and on the door was every picture there was of the two of them together. And we'll just say it's a lot. "You don't even want to see my paint room. It's pretty much all paintings of you. Aaanndd I have something else that we couldn't have at Hogwarts!" Then he bounced, literally bounced, over to his dresser, pulling Kras with him because even though it was just a few feet, he really didn't want to be apart from Kras at all. "It's a digital camera. And I got it with this printer thingy too, so the pictures come out instantly. Smile!" Then he smushed himself closer to Kras and held the camera out, grinning like a fool, and snapped a picture. He turned the camera around to examine the picture and make sure it was acceptable.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:05 am

Kras happily followed Reed about. When they went inside Reed's room and he got to see the pictures on the back of the door he grinned brightly, looking at all of them. "Aww! I love all of these! And I'm rather curious to see your paint room." He chuckled. After all...he was curious and did sort of want to see the paintings Reed had done of him. He about died from the adorableness when Reed literally bounced on over to his dresser, pulling him along so they wouldn't have to be apart. And of course he was grinning just as happily as Reed was when he took their picture. "Vell, now ve'll have plenty of pictures! Let me seeee." He laughed, looking at the picture too. "Aww, who's that gorgeous fellow I'm standing next to?" He grinned, kissing Reed again. "I love you so much. Oh, and I brought cookies too. Figured I should mention that sooner rather than later so you don't mob me or anything."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:12 am

Reed blushed a bit. "Again you're mistaken because YOU are the gorgeous one! Silly." He kissed Kras back and was just about suggest going to see the paint room when Kras mentioned...."COOKIES! YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING OUT ON ME!! That should have been the fourth thing we did. First was freak out and hug. Then kiss. Then tell each other how much we love slash missed each other. THEN COOKIES! Come on! Give em." He turned to face Kras and stood with one hand outstretched and waiting for cookies while the other still clung to Kras'.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:34 am

Kras laughed, shaking his head. "Vell...I vould, but I think I left them outside vith the rest of my stuff ven you so unceremoniously dragged me inside the front door." He smirked. "Lets go get them." Obviously he wasn't going to go without Reed, since he didn't want to let go of Reed at all. Kras led the way back to the front door where he picked up his stuff and brought it inside. Then he got the cookies out. "Soooo...how much do you love me?" He grinned, still not opening the container. He wasn't worried about Reed taking it from him because he had a tight grip on it.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next