Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

4 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:42 pm

Kras laughed, "You're too talented and adorable for your own good." He happily followed along as Reed led him upstairs, taking in the decor as they went. The place really did look and feel more comfy than it had the last time he had been here. "You really did a great job vith decorating." He commented as they went into the room. He pulled a chair over so he could sit next to Reed at the computer. Kras didn't really know how a computer worked, but he got the idea of it and what it was used for. "I can't vait to see these," he chuckled, "I bet you look great in them."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:51 pm

Reed rolled his eyes as the computer finally started. "Okay. No laughing. Remember I did this against my will. And they straightened my hair for some of these.." He took a deep breath and clicked on a folder that held all the pictures they took. He pushed a few buttons until a folder came up that held the ones that would actually be used. He gave Kras a nervous smile then started scrolling through the pictures, avoiding Kras' gaze.

And ze pictures:
Spoiler:
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:20 pm

And Kras dies on the floor...

"I von't laugh!" Kras grinned, waiting as Reed opens the folder that held the pictures. As he starts scrolling through the pictures Kras' eyes widen slightly. "Voah...Reed these are amazing." Kras was sort of in awe at how gorgeous his boyfriend looked. "Especially that first von...you look unbelievably hot." He wasn't lying either. Reed looked really really good. "I'm going to kiss you now." He grinned, turning Reed's face towards his to kiss him. "Even if you don't really like doing this sort of thing...you look really good in these pictures."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 10:34 pm

Hehe...further payback.

Reed blushed and shook his head, "you're just saying that because you have to. I look silly." He was actually surprised that he wasn't blushing in every single picture. He kissed Kras back, still really red. "Well, I suppose I can get you a copy of the magazine when it's out. If you- if you want, ya know."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:37 pm

Hehe. Kras is somewhat tempted to do some work for Reed's mother just so he can get payback too. XD

"I'm not just saying that!" Kras pouted. "You really look good! And of course I vant a copy. Please please pleeeeeease!!!!" He grinned and rested his head against Reed's shoulder, looking up at him with bright eyes.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 10:41 pm

....oh crap.

Reed rolled his eyes. Kras was just too adorable. "Fine! I'll get you a copy! And if you want any of these without the print on it like it will be in the magazine, I suppose I can like frame them or something like that. And I'm glad you like them. I felt so silly and everyone was going on and on about how adorable I was. And that's not really something you wanna hear when you're suppose to be looking all adult like. But the outdoor ones were fun. It was pretty there."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:56 pm

Hehehehehe... *giggles evilly*

Kras blinks...then points to the first picture. "THAT VON." He blinks again at Reed. "Can I have that von? I vant to hang it up in my room." He was entirely serious too. He'd beg if he had to; he just really liked that picture. "You look adorable and adult like in these. I love them. A lot." He was still kind of awestruck over how good looking Reed looked in these pictures...though the real life Reed was definitely a lot better looking.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 11:04 pm

Reed shoved Kras a little playfully. "You're ridiculous and are lucky that I love you so much." He turned back to the computer and clicked a few things which sent the file to a photo printer that was in a drawer in the desk. He reached over and pulled open the drawer and grabbed the picture out. He printed it as an 8X10 and handed it to Kras. "There. Is that big enough? Do you want me to wait to give it to you so I can find a frame?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 11:12 pm

Kras practically squealed happily when Reed handed him the picture. "Yay! I have a frame at home that'll fit this. So it's all good." He would have hugged the photo too if that wasn't so weird...so he just hugged Reed instead. "People are going to think I'm crazy if they see the inside of my room and see pictures of you hanging everyvhere. Like I'm a creeper or something." He laughed, nuzzling Reed's neck then kissing it softly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 11:20 pm

Reed laughed and hugged Kras back. "You're silly. And you saw my door. Plus there will be all the pictures from today and I'll probably put those up in the living room so I can show you off. Even though there usually isn't anyone that comes here, so Lisa will just have to deal even more with me talking about you." He giggled a little then got out of his chair to sit on Kras' lap.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 11:26 pm

Kras grinned, laughing. "I'm sure Lisa von't mind too much." He wrapped his arms around Reed's waist so he wouldn't fall after he had sat on his lap. "Lucky for me, my family's already pretty much used to me talking about you nonstop. In fact, most of them encourage it. They're alvays asking me how you're doing and vot you're up to." He laughed. "They love you lots."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 11:36 pm

Reed rested his head on Kras' shoulder and blushed. "I love your family. How are they doing? I can't wait to come back and go to the beach and that amusement park and your place." He pulled back a little and winked. "We have so many plans! Ahh! I can't wait!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 11:44 pm

"The family's doing vell." Kras grinned. His grin grew wider at Reed's wink. "Ve do have plenty of plans. Ve're going to have the best summer ever. I don't even know vot ve should do first. Vell..." He grinned kissing Reed softly, "I think starting our summer out vith a few kisses is nice too." If they didn't think about the fall and just focused on the fun summer ahead of them it kind of felt like they had all the time in the world.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 12:06 am

Reed suddenly jumped up. "That reminds me! I have something for you! Come on!" He tugged Kras up and led him back downstairs and into the living room. "Okay sit sit sit." He practically pushed Kras down on the couch then went over to a shelf and pulled out a huge box. He waddled his way back to Kras and set the wrapped box down. "It's kind of for both of us to enjoy. Open!" He was bouncing in his seat. Inside the box was every single Disney movie ever made.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 12:25 am

Kras wondered at Reed's sudden enthusiasm and what he could have for him. He allowed Reed to push him down on the couch and then waited and watched curiously as Reed carried a wrapped box over. "Vot's this?" He unwrapped the box and opened it, peering curiously inside. "Oh! These are those Disney movies, aren't they?!" He was rather excited now as he looked through the box, looking at all the different movies. "Oooh! They all look so interesting! Ven can ve votch some?" He looked up at Reed, a big goofy grin on his face. "Thank youuuu!" He set down some of the movies he was holding and tackle hugged Reed happily.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 12:53 am

Reed clapped a little and bounced around. "They are! And we can watch them anytime you want! Ah!" He was then tackled and he clutched to Kras, hugging him back. "I'm glad you like them! We can keep some here, and some at your place too. There's a lot to watch so I figure it may take us a while." He kissed Kras on the cheek then laughed just because he felt so happy and he had to let it out somehow.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 3:40 am

"Yay!!" Kras was thrilled. "Can ve votch von now? Can ve? Can ve?" He gave Reed an adorable puppy dog look. "I managed to get a copy of 'Alice in Vonderland' after you told me about it and read it. That book's amaaaazing! I bet the movie isn't entirely like it, but I bet it's still good! Can ve votch that von?" He nuzzled his face against the crook of Reed's neck, grinning like a loon.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 4:24 am

Reed laughed loudly and nodded. "Of course you silly!" He untangled himself from Kras and pulled him off the couch with him, because he just didn't want to be apart. He went and grabbed the remote that controled the tv and the dvd player. He loaded the dvd and pulled Kras to the kitchen, which was pretty much the same. "I am about to cook. Kinda." He laughed and went to a cupboard and pulled out a bag of microwavable popcorn, putting it in the microwave and pressing the little popcorn button. At least that was one thing he could do without injury.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 4:44 am

[how ironic is it that Kras and Reed are over here eating popcorn with me right now? hehe]

Kras followed along beside Reed like a happy little puppy. "You're gonna cook for me, huh?" He grinned, watching Reed put the popcorn in and make it. "Vell, I hope it's yummy." He chuckled. "I haven't had popcorn in a vhile. Is it the super buttery kind? Ve can be a tiny bit bad, it's the summerrrr." He laughed. Normally he wouldn't eat super buttery popcorn - it wasn't totally healthy - but, hey, it was summer. It would be alright just this once.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 4:53 am

[OMG THAT'S HILARIOUS]

Reed smirked. "I can do extra butter." He went to another cupboard and pulled out this really yummy stuff you pour on popcorn to make it extra buttery. Once the popcorn was all done popping, he took it out of the microwave and poured it in a bowl. He added some of the extra buttery stuff and took a kernel to test. "Mmmm. Perfect. Now movie time." He handed the bowl to Kras because it was just safer for him to carry. And sure enough his toe caught on the doorframe on the way out of the kitchen and he stumbled a little. Reed finally let go of Kras' hand when they re-entered the living room so he could go grab a cozy blanket from the storage ottoman. He also removed his jacket thingy and tossed it off to the side. The movie was all ready to go, so Reed sat on the couch and waited for Kras to sit next to him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 5:03 am

[OUR POPCORN IS SUPER BUTTERY. LIKE..SUPER DUPER BUTTERY. *drowns in the calories* XD]

Kras threw his arms up in the air and went 'yay!' again as Reed made the popcorn extra buttery. Of course he had to test the popcorn out too once it was all ready. "Oooh! Yummy!" He took hold of the bowl as they made their way back into the living room. He fretted when Reed tripped, but was glad to see he didn't totally fall over. Setting the bowl down on the table in front of them, Kras sat on the couch super duper close to Reed and leaned over to pick up the bowl again. "Yay! Here ve go." He set the bowl on Reed's lap and snuggled close. "Yummy popcorn, a good movie, and the best company in the vorld. I think ve're all set."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 5:09 am

[I want popcorn now...*doesn't have any*]

Reed snuggled up to Kras as best as he could without knocking over the bowl. "I think you're really going to like this movie." He pressed a quick kiss to Kras' lips and started the movie. Kras certainly picked one of the most entertaining movies, and Reed was excited because it was one of his favorites. He really loved the doormouse because he was just so darn cute.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 5:15 am

[*sends you some of ours* :3]

Kras happily kissed Reed back, grinning. "Vell, if it's about as good as the book then I'll definitely love it." When he was reading the book he had really liked the White Queen. She was such a nice person. The talking flowers were so interesting too! "Aww, look at how cute Dinah is!" The little cat was cute. It kind of reminded Kras of Snez...who was currently curled up very happy at Kras' apartment. She had taken possession of the guest bedroom. Kras had even put a sign on the door that said 'Snez's room'. Kras nommed on some popcorn and rested his head on Reed's shoulder.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 5:19 am

Reed frowned a little. "This part always made me sad for some reason." It was when Alice started falling down the hole. "I think it's because when I was little I thought it meant she was leaving her family behind." He grabbed a handful of popcorn and practically stuffed the whole thing into his mouth.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 5:31 am

Kras nodded in agreement. "I agree. It'd have been so sad if she never got to see her family ever again." Thankfully now he knew that wasn't the case...but it was still a sad thought. He chuckled as some of the popcorn Reed tried to stuff in his mouth fell down to his lap. "You lost some of that. Shall I get it for you?" He didn't even wait for an answer, he just leaned on down and picked the piece of popcorn up from Reed's lap...with his teeth. Yep yep. He went there. "This is yummy popcorn." In the movie, Alice was busy facing difficulty with being waaay too big for the room after having eaten the little cake. "Aww, poor Alice."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next