Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment Empty The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 26th 2010, 5:56 am

(This thread is for both places so I don't have to make two)

Krasimir had reached home in a cheerful, Christmas-y mood, but that good mood had been almost shattered when he'd walked into the house to hear his parents' loud voices bouncing off the walls, both voices thick with anger. Dropping his bag by the front door, he'd stepped carefully into the kitchen, ducking just in time to miss a flying spatula that was obviously poorly aimed, considering his father, who his mother had actually been aiming for, was no where near the door. "Um..." He picked the spatula up, setting it on the counter. His parents had stopped yelling as soon as they saw the spatula barely miss their son's head.

"Krasimir!" His mother's voice was borderline hysterical as she fussed her hair back, hurrying over to smooth his collar down and kiss his cheek. "My handsome boy, ve didn't think you'd be home for a vhile! Vy didn't you call us ven you got into the station?"

Kras looked between his mother, who was still fussing over him, and his father, who was still standing over in the corner by the counter trying to mask the anger that was still plain to see on his face. "Vell, I vonted to surprise you. Vot exactly did I just valk in on?" He knew they fought occasionally, and always tried to hide it from him, but it seemed like they were doing it more and more often these past few months and it worried him. Trying to be optimistic, Kras had always told himself that it would get better. He hadn't even mentioned it to Viktor because he didn't want his friend to worry about something that Kras was sure would go away. Now he wasn't so sure. Especially after the intensity of which they'd just been arguing.

"It's nothing. Nothing. Don't vorry about it. Your father and I vere just having a slight disagreement." His mother waved her hand dismissively, shooting a glare towards her husband who responded with a just as mean looking glare.

"Don't." Kras wasn't buying it. "Don't lie to me. I'm not a little boy anymore, mother. If there's something going on then I vant to know. You may not think it, but your fighting affects me too. I'm sick of you two treating me like a little boy and alvays telling me there's nothing wrong, it ticks me off." He lightly brushed his mother's hand away from his hair. She shot him an offended look and then turned and strode over to a stool by the counter - far on the end away from Kras' father - and sat, crossing her arms tightly across her chest.

"Don't talk to us that vay. Ve're still your parents and you better treat us vith respect, especially vhile still living in this house." Kras' father snapped.

"Fine. Then I don't have to live here anymore. It's about time I moved out anyvay." It'd slipped out. He didn't know why he'd said it. Anger was controlling much of what he was saying at the moment. How had this even happened? He always tried to be a nice person, tried to be the peace maker. That's what he should be doing right now, trying to make peace between his parents. So why was he doing this instead? Maybe it was a good thing. Maybe this was what he needed.

Kras' mother practically gawked at him. "Vot!? Krasimir Tsvetan Svetkova! You can't be serious. You're only-"

"18? Yes, mother. I'm 18, and generally very mature for my age. I'll be perfectly fine living on my own."

His mother slipped off the stool and reached for him, distress clear in her eyes. Involuntarily he found himself taking a step back. "Krasimir, my handsome, darling boy. Don't do this. Not with Christmas so close..." she turned her imploring gaze towards Kras' father, her eyes begging him to say something, anything, to stop Kras from leaving. Her husband said nothing however, still refusing to turn and look at her.

"I'll come back to visit for Christmas. I von't live far avay. I just need to get out of this house and avay from the constant lying and negativity." And with that, before he could change his mind or stop and seriously think about what he was doing, Kras turned and went right back out the door he'd came in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luckily he'd had plenty of jobs over the past few summers, not to mention all the money he'd been saving up since he was young. He managed to find a lovely apartment that was only half an hour from his parents place. After he'd left, his anger had cooled off after a bit and he realized he really didn't want to be that far away. He honestly hadn't wanted to leave at all, it had really just slipped out, but now he was committed. So he had went off. It took two days but he finally found a place with a lovely view. Being able to apparate, he didn't have to really worry about transportation. The day after finding his new apartment, he'd waited till the afternoon, when he knew both his parents would be at work, and then had went back to his parents house and had started the fun of transporting all his belongings over to his new place. Luckily with magic it took a lot less time. Now everything was all set up nice and neatly and he was actually starting to feel a sense of accomplishment. Even if he really hadn't meant to move out, it felt really good to be living on his own in his own place. There was a definite yellow theme going on, but, hey, who could blame him? It was his favorite color. Kras liked to decorate a lot too.
The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment DSC06448(1)
The kitchen.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment Yellow-living-room
The living room.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment 429
Kras' room.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment 1d23e6
The guest room.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment Apartment-port-soller-balearic-holiday-letting-apartment-balcony-terrace-view-of-port-98424
The balcony.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment Apartment-Bathroom-Design
The bathroom.

Krasimir had decided he wasn't going to tell his parents where he lived right off the bat. He really didn't want his mother showing up every day trying to drag him back home. He knew they'd find out eventually, hopefully after they'd gotten used to the fact that their son was not coming back home to live anymore.
This wasn't exactly how he'd planned to spend his holiday vacation, but it wasn't all that bad. Plus he'd get to see Viktor at some point. Andrei (or votever the hell we named that random friend, what? my brain is currently fried) too. It'd be okay. Plus he would go visit his parents on Christmas for at least a little bit.
So he'd be good. Then back to school to finish out the year. He wasn't sure he'd be able to take that big trip over the world he wanted to do after school now, but who knew? Maybe he would be able to. Well, for now he was going to go to sleep in his new room and just forget about all those problems. It was Christmas time. One of his favorite holidays. And he wanted to be happy with everyone else.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova April 1st 2011, 5:21 am

Kras arrived at his parent’s house in the early afternoon. There was a light rain falling and he shook his hair out as he stood in the entranceway, waiting for his mother to come down from the upstairs. It’s odd...feeling like a stranger in a house you’ve lived in all your life until only a few months ago. He looked over at the decorated framed mirror his father had hung up a few years ago as a birthday present to Kras’ mother. It looked slightly crooked and Kras went over to fix it. Tilting his head slightly to see if it was straighter – it was – he turned when he heard footsteps coming down the winding stairs.

“Krasimir! Oh, it’s so good to see you again. I’ve missed you.” Kras’ mother, Anna, smiled brightly, walking over to give her son a tight hug. At 5’8’’, she was a bit shorter than her son, but not by much.

“Mother.” Kras smiled, hugging Anna in return. He may be a bit mad with his parents at the moment but that didn’t mean he didn’t love them anymore. “I’ve missed you as vell. I’m sorry I can’t stay longer than a few days, but I do have school and all.”

“I understand.” Anna smiled sadly. “Vell, your father and I have to take care of the rest of the papervork later this afternoon. I hate to make you sit outside to vait, but there’s really no point in having you sit inside vith us vhile it’s going on. I promised to take you out to dinner then aftervard so ve can go vhere ever you’d like.”

Kras couldn’t help thinking that his mother might be slightly trying to gain his favor over his father by bribing him with things but he wasn’t worried about it because he’d love his parents equally still, and he still wasn’t planning on moving back in with either of them. His new place was perfect. Plus he couldn’t wait for the day that Reed got to come visit. Reed... Merlin, he really missed Reed right now. Thinking about the shorter, curly haired boy would get him through this visit until he made it back to Hogwarts. Thinking about Reed also reminded Kras that he had quite a bit to tell his mother. “Um..on second thought, vot if ve got take out and ate at home? I have some things to tell you and it might take a vhile.” Well, it might not take that long at all, he just wasn’t sure how his mother would respond to hearing his news and he didn’t want there to be a scene or something out in public.

His mother thought about it for a bit and then nodded in agreement, smiling. “Sounds like a plan to me. It’ll be more comfortable that vay. Shall ve get going?”

Kras nodded and they left, holding umbrellas as they went out into the rain.
~*~*~*~*~

The awkward tension that had filled the room as Kras’ parents said farewell to one another – and as Kras’ father said farewell to him – after the divorce papers were signed, well, it was awkward. Kras was rather glad when it was just him and his mother. Not that he didn’t miss his father; he just wasn’t digging the awkward atmosphere. Kras was the type of person who was happy being around happy people and happy scenes. He tended to wilt when things got super depressing. Though generally that was when his papa bear senses took over and he tried to cheer everyone up.

“Vell...now that that’s over...” Anna shuffled awkwardly, unable to look her son in the eye. It didn’t show, but Anna could tell that Kras was quite upset over his parent’s divorce. Sometimes he was too good at hiding emotions if he wanted to. “Let’s get dinner, alright, Kras?” She smiled lightly, linking her arm with her son’s and heading for the building’s exit.

“Alright.” Kras smiled lightly as well; glad his mother couldn’t see just how upset he was over this.

They grabbed dinner at one of Kras’ favorite places and returned to his parent’s house – well, now it was only Anna’s house. Kras’ father had already bought a new place and would be returning to his old home over the next few days to move his things out. Kras had agreed to help him with the lifting and transporting. His father’s new place was a nice place. Their family wasn’t super super rich as, say, Reed’s family, but they still had quite a bit of money.

Once Kras and his mother were settled down at the dining room table, Anna gave her son a questioning look and asked him how things were going at school and what it was that he wanted to talk about.

Kras took a bite of his food, trying to figure out how best to approach the topic he wanted to talk about. “Um, vell, I’m doing great. The classes seem somevot more challenging than vot I had at Durmstrang so I’ve had a lot of fun studying and learning. And, vell, you know me. I probably made about thirty or so new friends on just the first day alone.” He chuckled lightly.

Anna laughed, nodding in agreement with her son. “You’ve alvays been great at making friends. I’m glad your classes are challenging and you’re enjoying them. You know that vos von of the things I vos vorried about ven you came to us to talk about transferring. I didn’t think that school vould be as challenging for you as Durmstrang vos.”

Kras shrugged, taking another bite of his food. And of course he waits until he’s finished chewing and swallowing before talking again, cause he has good table manners. “I love it there. Everyvon is nice...vell, mostly everyvon. Some of the students from the Slytherin house are a bit rude...” he remembered the conversation he had had with that Lucius Malfoy fellow after having met him in the Astronomy tower. Mr. Grumpy Gills must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed that day. “And my roommate is nice...” he can feel his face heat up slightly and figures it’s probably gotten kind of reddish as well.

“Oh?” Anna had been looking down and still hadn’t seen her son’s reddening face. Until she hears the change in his voice, that is. Then she looks up and notices the slight reddish tone to his cheeks. Weird. “Vot’s his name?”

“Reed.” Kras smiled, unable to keep himself from thinking about the younger boy...and kissing him. Oh dear, his face was going to melt off. “He’s in the fifth year and just started there a few veeks ago. You’d like him; he’s von of the nicest guys I’ve ever met. He’s a bit clumsy though and has an unfortunate habit of running into things or tripping over things and up stairs, but I promised I’d vatch out for him.” He chuckled softly.

Anna smiled lightly, eating silently as her son spoke. “It seems like you two are good friends by now.”

“Oh yes. I’d say so.” Yeah, his face was going to melt. “Aaaand...I got a cat. She’s gorgeous, though a bit of a mischievous one.” He nods, smiling as he thought of his pretty white cat, Snezhana...and how she had ran off while he and Tracey had been in Hogsmeade and had led them all over the village until it was super late at night. Good thing they hadn’t gotten caught while heading back into the school.

“You got a cat? I’m surprised.” Anna blinked. “I alvays thought you vould get a dog. You seem like more of a dog person. Gavin has been staying here for a vhile since he can’t stay at the school.” Gavin was the name of Kras’ eagle that carried his mail. “I’ll have to see this cat of yours sometime. My my, there’s so much stuff going on for you right now, isn’t there?” she laughed.

“Er yeah...” Kras fidgeted in his seat, setting his fork down as he figured out how best to tell his mother the last big news for the night. “There’s something else, mother. I just...don’t know how to say it.”

“Vell, vot is it, Kras?” Anna smiled softly at her son. “Finally get your self a girlfriend?” she laughed lightly, not having completely noticed yet how nervous her only child was. Anna sort of hoped that was it. She and Ivan, Kras’ father, had always been set on their son – their only child and, therefore, the only one to carry on their family name from their part of the family; which was rather important for a pureblooded family – getting married to a lovely pureblooded girl and having plenty of children. It would be devastating if Kras never got married and had children. Anna had been growing increasingly worried over the past couple of years as her son seemed to never show interest at all in any girl that he became friends with. He never even spoke of wanting to have a relationship at all.

"Um...kind of...but not."

"Kind of, but not? I don't understand, Kras." Anna was very confused. "What? Did you mess around and get some girl pregnant or something like that? I'm sure ve can easily sort that sort of mess out..." Especially if she isn't from a respectable family.

Kras facepalms, wishing his mother would have figured it out so he didn't have to directly come out and say it. Ah well. "No, I did not get a girl pregnant. I'd never do such a thing unless I vos married to von and, the vay things are right now, that might not happen."

"Not happen? As in, you don't plan on getting married?" Anna was not amused. Not. At. All. "Kras...I hate to sound like I'm pressuring you or anything, but you know how important it is that you get married and carry on the family name-"

"I'm in love vith a boy, mother." There. He had said it. His stomach felt like it was knotting itself up and falling apart, but he had said it.

Anna blinked. Silence spread in minutes, a very very long couple of minutes, until she finally spoke. "A...a boy? You're gay?" Well, there went her dreams of having grandchildren running around her nicely cared for spacious lawn. It was too difficult for her to keep the disappointment from her voice.

Kras noted that and sighed, already able to tell this wasn't going to go well. "Yes, a boy. And no, I'm not gay. I've kissed girls before and I'm perfectly fine vith that. I'm sure if I met a girl I really liked then I'd ask her out if she felt the same vay, but, as it is, the person I met who I just happen to really like is a boy. I hope there isn't a problem vith this?"

Well then, there was still a chance for her to have grandchildren. Hope returns! "So...there's still a chance you'll get married to a lovely lady then. I mean, I'm not saying I have a problem vith this it's just...unexpected." Yeah, she totally had a problem with this. "It's just a phase, I'm assuming."

"A phase?" Kras blinked. "You're kidding, mother, right? A phase?"

"Vell..." Anna sighed, exasperated, "I'm just saying...you've spent most of your life hanging out vith that Viktor Krum fellow and-"

"So now you're blaming Viktor for this? Mom, I like who I like. Nothing about this vos influenced by the fact that I've been friends vith Viktor for years. Honestly I hadn't even thought about relationships until last month and Viktor's been back home longer than that. I haven't gotten to speak to him for a vhile now. So don't go blaming him for this." Kras was not amused. "You're doing the same thing you did about the whole fighting thing vith dad - lying to me. Obviously you don't approve so vy can't you just be straight forvard vith me and tell me that? You should be happy for your son because he's happy. And I am. I'm very happy vith Reed." Well, technically they weren't together yet because Kras had yet to officially ask him out, but his mother didn't know that.

His mother seemed to be at a lost for words. She wasn't used to her son speaking out at her like this - she was used to Kras being a happy, obedient son. "Fine. I'll be honest vith you then. I don't approve and I'm still going to assume that this is just going to be a phase and sooner or later you'll come to your senses and see that the proper thing to do is find your self a lovely proper lady to fall in love vith and marry. I don't see vot's so difficult about that."

A slightly sickening feeling was rolling through Kras' stomach and he was sure he wouldn't be able to finish his dinner. He didn't think he could stay another minute in this house as well. He stood, taking his unfinished food into the kitchen. One of the house keepers was just walking in from the outdoors and nodded politely to him, offering to clean things up. Kras thanked the young man and headed back into the dining room where his mother hadn't budged. "Thank you for dinner, mother. I'm sorry I can't stay longer but it's apparent that you need some time alone to get used to the fact that my life isn't going exactly the vay you vanted it to. I'm sorry. Good night." He went into the entrance way, grabbing his jacket and umbrella, and walked out of the house, shutting the door behind him. He would head back to his apartment and write a letter to Reed before heading off to sleep.

[Aaaaand I'll finish this later, but this is the main stuff that happens so I wanted to get it all out there now.]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson April 5th 2011, 8:03 pm

Gavin flew back into Kras' apartment that night with Reed's letter. It was long, but mostly because Reed's handwriting was rather large and everything was perfectly spaced.

Dear Kras.

Man that was tough, you leaving and all. I miss you so much already. I felt a little foolish earlier, but I don't really care. I guess it just means I really like you, which I think I already knew anyways. Snez misses you too. I'm trying to get her to like me more, I think she's a little jealous. But once all of her gifts come I think she will love me! After you left, and after I moped around for a bit, I fixed that painting that was ruined earlier. Hope you don't mind, but I hung it up on the wall. Don't worry though, I used magic because I wasn't about to attempt to use a hammer, that had danger written all over it. Anyways, hope everything is going well for you. I understand that it's probably really difficult to go through something like this. And I really wish there was something I could do to help, or that I could be there for you. You leaving earlier really made me realize how much I care for you. So make this trip fast so I can see you again really soon. Kay? I'm only mildly joking. I want you to take time to spend with your family. But you better prepare for a tackle of epic proportions when you get back. And don't go all worried papa bear on me, I've hardly injured myself since you've been gone. Well, I did burn my tongue pretty bad at dinner, got a little excited since they had my favorite kind of soup. Didn't wait for it to cool off properly. BUT, I only tripped twice going up the stairs. So, I'm doing pretty good I guess. Besides the whole missing you thing. I did get three paintings done, so I guess that's good. It's really lonely here with you gone. I don't really know anyone else in Hufflepuff so dinner was rather quiet and well, sad. Sorry, I don't mean to make you feel bad. Anyways, I'm rambling now. I'm going to go to bed. I really miss you Kras, can't wait for you to come home. Hope all is well.
Yours,
Reed Dawson

P.s. I wrote this before I received your letter. I'll write a response to that one in the morning. Night!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 6th 2011, 12:35 am

[awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 6th 2011, 1:28 am

[sorry if you were going to respond to that first letter. Reed has been bothering me all day to send his other letter..]

The next morning, Reed's let black owl swooped onto Kras' patio and tapped on the glass of the sliding door. The owl had a tightly rolled parchment tied to it's foot. The paper also had paint splotches on it.

Dear Kras,
I'm really glad you made it home safely! I have to admit, I was extremely excited when Gavin flew into the dorm. But I only fell once, so yeah. Sorry to hear you had to be bored waiting for them to sign papers, wish I would have been there to entertain you or something. I really am sorry to hear your mom is a little disapproving of...us. But I have to be honest and say when I read the word "dating" I got a little excited, and now I'm blushing. Which is kind of nice that you can't see for once. It's rather embarrassing. Well, I suppose that means I need to tell my family as well. Hopefully it goes well and you can come visit sometime. I can take you anywhere you want to go, too. We have a couple condos around that we could use too. I can't wait to come visit with you there. It sounds amazing, plus getting to spend more time with you is something that would make me extremely happy. And I want to see what your apartment looks like. Bet it's amazing. And is the patio up high? Not sure if that's entirely safe for me, so I guess that means if we go out there, you'll just have to hang onto me. Blushing again...
Well, Snez is doing good! We made a truce finally, and she curled up in my lap and took a nap for a little bit. I think we're taking major steps in our relationship. She spent most of the night hiding under your bed though, I think she was afraid of Gavin. Oh! And thanks for the heads up about your wardrobe. I had an urge to go through and organize it since mine was already organized. I would not want to be stuck in a wardrobe until you get back. I will make sure it give it wide berth. Sorry this has paint splotches all over it. I couldn't sleep, so I tried painting some more. I really really miss you too. I don't think I've ever been up this early by choice before. It's around four in the morning. Snez is a little grumpy I lit a bunch of candles, so I blew them out and just have one burning now. So, sorry if this wakes you up. I know I said it already, but I really do miss you. Like a lot. It's only been a night. Time needs to hurry up so you can come back. Well, my hand is starting to cramp up a bit. I suppose I should start getting ready for my day. I still need to finish my Potions essay anyways. I'm counting down the days as well.
So, good morning to you! Hope your day is good and I'll most likely write you a letter tonight as well. Oh, almost forgot. I have a surprise for when you get back. Hopefully you like it. Miss you lots!
Love,
Reed.

P.s. This is my fathers owl he's letting me borrow. His name is Winston, just like my father.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 6th 2011, 2:37 am

[*flails* Inner!Kras is going all 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' and flailing about.
I have to shower and then I'll write a letter back to Reed from him. It'll probably get posted tomorrow though cause I'm heading off to sleep early tonight. I'm off work at 1 tomorrow too. YAY! XD]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley April 6th 2011, 2:42 am

[Okay!! Reed slept with Kras' letter under his pillow last night. Smile And he probably read it at least 20 times.]
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 6th 2011, 11:56 pm

Reed decided that since Gavin waited for a while, Reed would let the bird rest as he wrote his response then set the eagle back off with his letter.

Dear Kras,

YES YES YES!!!!! Nothing would make me happier than saying you are my boyfriend. I can hardly write right now because I am just so happy. I can't believe someone as perfect as you could want to be with someone as small and clumsy as me. You really have no clue how happy I am right now. And remember, I have absolutely no relationship experience. I don't care what people say either. I am happy with you, and you are happy with me. So, that should be enough right? Also, I kind of was wondering something. Um, if maybe you would be able to come with me when I tell my parents? We can go some weekend so we don't miss any school. But if you don't want to, it's okay. I just, well, I don't want to do it alone. I really admire your bravery at being able to tell your mom by yourself, but I guess I'm just not that brave. I really don't think they'll take it bad, but I guess you never really know. And please don't explode! I would be very sad if you did. Trust me, my sad is pretty sad. I don't think you'll get to see that though, because I'm always so happy when I'm with you. You actually sort of made my day way better. I was really down before because I miss you, and therefore I was distracted. And when I'm distracted I don't pay attention to where I'm walking. Anyways, I tripped and fell and a bunch of seventh year Slytherins made fun of me. Not that I usually care, but they just wouldn't stop. They started calling me "Trippy McGee". Not too creative, but still it was mean. I don't like mean people. Sorry, that probably made you upset, but I just want to tell you what happened today. It's actually my free period right now, so hopefully nothing bad happens the rest of the day. Don't worry, I'll show those stairs whose boss. They won't even know what hit them. I'm giggling now at the image of me yelling at some stairs.
Hey, I don't think you're weird at all! You're you! And I like everything about you. If anyone in this relationship is weird, I think it's me. Just saying. I hope you finish fast at your father's as well. I would love to be able to see you as soon as possible. And not going to lie, I'm one of the few people that actually likes surprises. Sorry about Winston, he's a little prissy sometimes. I think he thinks he's superior since he comes from a long line 'regal' owl's. Whatever that means.. Well, free period is almost up, otherwise I would write more. And I'm glad you ramble too, it makes me smile. I really really really really miss you! And I can't wait to see you, hopefully tomorrow? :-). Oh, and Snez seems to like the toy, she's been playing with it since I gave it to her. Her stuff will be here later today, so I may have to do some rearranging to make room for everything. Hurry back Krasimir! We miss you!
Love,
Reed.

Last edited by Reed Dawson on April 7th 2011, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova April 7th 2011, 12:11 am

[AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *flails* KRAS JUST DIED OF HAPPY. <3 He's flailing about the place now.]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 7th 2011, 12:14 am

[Hehe, YAY!! And I totally didn't mean for that sunglass dude to show up...*fixes*]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova April 7th 2011, 1:28 am

Lavender Brown wrote:[Okay!! Reed slept with Kras' letter under his pillow last night. Smile And he probably read it at least 20 times.]

[OMG That is just adorable right there. <3 heehee.]

After having sent his letter off with Gavin and a small package off with Winston, Kras gets properly dressed and eats breakfast before heading off to meet his father at the new house. He was not looking forward to seeing his mother today considering how he had left her last night.

By the looks of things, Anna had already told Ivan, Kras' father, about their son's new relationship. Ivan was planning on asking Kras about it as soon as he walked in the door; Kras could see it on his face. "Morning, son. Sleep vell?"

"Yeah..." Kras smiled, feeling slightly awkward knowing what was coming. "I know ve didn't really agree on a time to start this morning but I figured earlier vos better than later. I'm really hoping to get back to school tomorrow." The sooner the better.

Ivan nodded in agreement. "I vould hate for you to miss more school than you needed too. And I understand there's a certain somevon vaiting for you back at that school, huh?" He looked at Kras questioningly.

Kras sighed, nodding, his face a little red. "Yeah...I kind of figured mom told you." Kras didn't doubt that when it came to his well being, even though his parents were divorced, they'd still communicate so they could talk about him. They were still both his parents after all. "I'm not going to apologize because things aren't vorking out the vay you both vanted them to. I like Reed very much and nothing you two say is going to change that."

"Kras," Ivan held up a hand, stopping him from continuing, "don't get so defensive right off the bat, you goof. I'm not going to outright lie and say I completely approve, but I don't disapprove either. Honestly the whole future image ve'd had for you vos mainly your mother's concern. I vould love to have grandchildren to spend time vith but vot's the point if you're not happy? I vant you to do vot you vant to do. Not vot your mother and I - for some part - vant you to do. And if it makes you happy being vith this boy then who am I to tell you no? I'm just glad you're telling us this and...I'm sorry for having lied to you for so long about, you know, all the fighting between your mother and me. Just...don't do anything you'll regret later, okay? This is your life, you need to make the most of it."

Kras doesn't even realize there's tears running down his face as he about tackles his father - who's only an inch taller than his son. "Thanks, dad. That means a lot. It really does. And I'm really hoping you'll get to meet Reed this summer. He's just too adorable though...you and I really do sort of tower over him."

Ivan is surprised when his son tackles him with tears in his eyes. Kras hadn't really hugged him since he was a little boy. He hugged Kras tightly, smiling softly. "I look forvard to meeting this Reed fellow. Vait...how tall is he?" He chuckled.

"Um...vell, I couldn't tell you the exact height, but he's definitely not past 5'6'' I'd say." Kras grinned, embarrassingly wiping the tears from his face.

"Vell, he is kind of short, isn't he?" Kras' father laughs. "That's alright. As long as he's a nice boy and you're happy vith him."

"I am...a lot." Kras laughs, smiling brightly. "I suppose ve should get moving, huh? It looks like it might rain though..."

"Hm," Ivan looks out the window and notices the gathering gray clouds, "vot if ve just did things the magic vay? How about it? I know I vanted to use a truck but if ve just shrink things and put them in bags it'll take less time."

Kras grinned. That was a great idea. Plus it'd take less time and then he could get home sooner to pack and get ready to head back to school tomorrow. "I couldn't agree more vith that plan. Let's get going!"

So they headed out and got into Ivan's car and headed off to Anna's.
The rain started as they were about halfway there. Kras sighed but was glad that they'd decided to do things different. Carrying things from the truck and walking back and forth into the house and back outside in the rain just wouldn't be all that fun.

Anna was out but both Kras and Ivan had keys to the house so they let themselves in and started shrinking things and placing them in bags with extension charms on them. It took about three hours to get everything and then they were locking up the house and heading back over to Ivan's new house.

A few more hours later and things were all set. And mostly because Amethyst was too lazy to write more of this. Yep yep.

After a pleasant dinner, way more pleasant than the one he had the night before, Kras said farewell to his father and gave him another hug goodbye. Then he disapparated back to his apartment so he didn't have to walk in the rain.

There, waiting for him, was Gavin with Reed's letter...and reply...

Kras' pulse sped up as he quickly untied the letter from the eagle's leg, letting him fly over to his area that Kras had set up for him when they had first moved into the apartment.

Then he opened the letter and... "AH!" he exclaims loudly, a huge grin breaking out onto his face. Reed had agreed to be his boyfriend! He wanted to dance around the room and flail happily...but that might scare Gavin a bit who was watching him currently.

And now he was going to write a letter back to Reed and then get to packing so he could go back to school tomorrow and tackle his boyfriend.

<3
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 7th 2011, 1:40 am

[AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova April 7th 2011, 3:45 am

Kras was so excited to be heading back that he had to remind himself to calm down and make sure he had everything packed and ready for his return. Leaving stuff behind wouldn't be good. It wouldn't be that big of a problem considering he could just go back down to Hogsmeade and disapparate back to Bulgaria, but he didn't really want to do that because that would mean leaving Reed again and he really really really didn't want to do that. So everything seemed settled and now he was ready to run out the door. Yep yep. Of course he'd have to calm down enough to concentrate on getting back. That'd suck if he splinched himself and had to go to the hospital wing before going to find Reed.
So with that thought in mind, Kras headed on out the door and made his way back to the village so he could then head up to the school...and Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 8:56 am

Kras and Reed end up down the lane a tiny bit from Kras' father's house. He quickly checks to make sure Reed is okay and nothing went wrong. Nope. Doesn't seem like he splinched either him or his boyfriend. Good. "You alright? I know apparating alvays feels veird. Don't feel bad if you have to, like, vomit in the bushes or something. That's happened to me at least vonce, I'll admit. It vosn't pleasant." he waited a few minutes for Reed to get his bearings, holding onto his boyfriend's arm to steady him as he waited, and meanwhile looked about. He loved this area of the neighborhood. The houses were rather huge and all very attractive, and all very friendly looking as well. It was a nice place. He was glad his father had chosen to move here. After a bit he turned to Reed and smiled brightly. "Alright? Let's head on over." he was rather excited now. The walk wouldn't be too long, but it was long enough that Reed could get a good look around as they went. There was a nice fence along the sidewalk and all the plants and bushes along the side were well taken care of. There weren't a lot of people outside, but an occasional car would drive by.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 4th 2011, 9:07 am

Reed had clutched for dear life as he felt Kras turn on the spot. Reed did not like apparating one bit. He felt like he was being squeezed through a tube that was way too small. His skull felt like it was going to burst, and he felt as though he had left his stomach behind somewhere. Just as fast as it had started, it was over and Reed felt dizzy and nauseous. He was not going to vomit in front of Kras though, and he certainly didn't want to meet his family with vomit breath. He bent over and braced himself on his knees. "That was terrible." he stood like that for a few moments, taking in refreshing breaths before he slowly straightened back up. His eyes were watering slightly from the effort of not throwing up, so he quickly wiped away the moisture and took in his surroundings. It was all so beautiful and new. He grabbed Kras' hand again as they started walking. He was still very nervous, so he wasn't talking much, instead just looking around at everything and committing it to memory.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 9:28 am

"Hmm...maybe I can arrange for a portkey to get us back then on Sunday." Kras commented, considering it. Probably wouldn't be too difficult. He just didn't want to do anything that would make Reed feel terrible. His father's house was coming up on the right, the gate was closed. Hmm...it could be a trap. Kras paused outside the gate, holding a hand up to let Reed know to pause. "Ssh...they could be laying in vait..." a grin was spread across his face, "vait here." He placed his hand on the gate and started to open it slowly. As it creaked a tiny bit, he heard the tell-tale sound of a giggle from one of the carefully kept bushes. "Hm," he spoke really loudly, "I think the coast is clear...no signs of tiny villagers here..."

More giggles exploded from the bushes as two little kids ran out, roaring loudly. It must have been a signal cause more kids came pouring out of the house shouting. "RAZZZ!!!" "AHH IT'S THE GIANT! GET HIM!" And suddenly Kras was buried under a pile of little kids who were all yelling and shouting and laughing all at once. Kras was laughing as well, amidst faking calls for help. "Oh noooo! The villagers are going to lock me up forever! Helllllp!"

Ivan and some of the other adults came out the front door and laughed at the sight. One little girl was standing away from the other kids, her hand clutching tightly to her mother's hand and her eyes wide in fright at all the loud noise.

Ivan spotted Reed standing by the gate and waved at him, calling him over. "Hello, Reed! Vy don't you come over here, those kids are going to be a vhile. They haven't seen Kras in ages."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 4th 2011, 9:39 am

[OMG NOW IT'S MY TURN TO DIE FROM ADORABLE.]

Reed wanted to tell Kras he was okay with apparating again, but he sort of wasn't. That was pretty unpleasant and he didn't want to do it again so soon. He almost got a little scared when Kras held his hand up, as if something was seriously wrong. He kind of just stood outside the gate, awkwardly frozen when all of the sudden Kras was being attacked by kids...lots of kids. Reed didn't really know what to do, so he continued to just kind of stand there awkwardly with an amused expression on his face. He thought his boyfriend was absolutely beyond adorable right now, and he couldn't help but picture him playing like with their kids someday.

Then someone, he assumed to be Kras' father, was waving him over. He looked nervously at Kras, who was extremely occupied with the 'villagers'. Reed swallowed hard and prayed to every single God known to man that we would not trip. What a good first impression that would be. He made his way over to the tall man and smiled up, feeling suddenly very small. His throat suddenly felt very dry."H-hello sir. You obviously know who I am, but I feel weird not properly introducing myself." He stuck his hand out and blushed all the way to his roots. "I'm Reed Dawson." He tried to smile, but couldn't hide his obvious nervousness.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 9:55 am

[Hehehe..it's only going to get better. :3]

Ivan grinned, taking Reed's hand in his and squeezing it gently. His son hadn't been lying when he said his boyfriend was short. Ivan was 6'0'' himself so he still rather towered over the boy. "Call me Ivan. 'Sir' is ridiculous." he waved his hand dismissively, grinning. "It's great to finally meet you. Kras never shuts up about you in his letters. This is Elisaveta, my sister and one of Kras' aunts, and her daughter, Galina." He indicated to the little girl and the lady Galina was clinging to.

"It's nice to meet you, Reed. You can call me Elisa, if you'd like. It's probably easier to remember." Elisa smiled brightly down at Reed. Galina just stared up at him all wide-eyed and frightened. Then she turned, tripping on the top step and looking around giving Reed a frightened look, and then fled into the house. "Oh dear...sorry about her." Elisa sighed, turning to head into the house, "she's rather shy. I'll just go get her, I know she vants to say hi to her older cousin." Elisa went back into the house.

Ivan shook his head and grinned, turning to Reed. "Sorry, this is probably a bit overvhelming for you. Ve don't expect you to remember everyvon's names so if you need to ask feel free to. Ah, Kras! Managed to escape have you?"

Kras had indeed managed to escape the mob of children and was heading over to where all the adults and his boyfriend stood. Kras had one kid on his shoulders and two more clinging to his waist. The rest just followed like a mob. "Yeah...those villagers got the best of me. They von this round." he grinned at Reed, wondering if he was thinking the same thing he himself was thinking. Kras really wasn't going to lie, he really wanted kids some day. "Okay, Hristo, time to get down." He crouched down so the boy on his shoulders could get off. "Vhere's Galina and Elisa? I vant to say hello to them."

"Oh they vent inside, Galina had a shy attack, but I know she'll vant to see you." Ivan commented.

Then the little kids decided they wanted to go meet Reed and crowded around him. "Hi, Reed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" There was lots of 'hi's and 'hello's and some even gave him hugs. Kras watched with much amusement, unable to resist thinking about how adorable the scene in front of him was.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 4th 2011, 10:06 am

[OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH. *dies*]

Reed laughs a little nervously, feeling a little more at ease when Kras' father seemed so easy going. "It's nice to finally meet you as well. You too Elisa." He was about to say something to the adorable girl, but she took off and Reed couldn't help but be reminded of himself. "Awww, she reminds me of me. I still trip a lot, but I used to be really shy like that too." He smiled up at Ivan. "I'll try my best with the names, my family is tiny so it's definitely a bit different being around so many children." He laughed a little again and thankfully Kras joined them and Reed visibly looked much more at ease being close to Kras again.

Reed had been smiling at all the kids around him and was suddenly being overwhelmed by all the shouts of hello and the random hugs. He beamed around at every small child and hugged each one back that had hugged him. "Hello to you all. Glad to see that you beat the giant." He crouched down so he was at their level and whispered, making it clear that the 'adults' weren't suppose to hear. "Let me know if I can help next time." He smiled again and stood back up, looking innocent.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 10:31 am

[*skips about spreading adorableness everywhere* hehe. It took ages cause I had to find some of the words on google. XD]

When Reed crouched down to whisper to all the kids, they all crowded close and stared wide-eyed at him. Then they exploded into loud squeals and flailed about. "Yay! Reed's going to help us next time! Wooooo!" Then they all ran off in little mobs all over the place, screaming and shouting and being little kids. Some of the parents were going on about having to clean them all up later, but ah well. At least they were having fun.

Kras was rather busy watching Reed, a huge grin upon his face and a loving look in his eyes. Ivan couldn't help noticing how happy his son looked and gave Reed another look. It was just such a change as to how his son had been in the past, it was almost unbelievable. "Vell, how about ve all go inside and get some refreshments. The rest of the family still vant to say hello to you too, Kras. Meanvhile, I'm going to go see how dinner's doing. Excuse me, everyvon." Ivan disappeared around the side of the house.

Kras happily took Reed's hand and led him into the rather big house. It was very open in the inside so it didn't look as crowded once more of the family had come back inside too. "Ah! Galina!" Kras grinned brightly and went over to pick up his little cousin. The tiny, frightened girl from before now smiled brightly and giggled as Kras lifted her up high. Then she hugged him, her little arms wrapped around his neck, burying her face in his shoulder. "Raz! Lipswash mi mnogo!" she whispered softly. "Aww, I've missed you too, sweetheart. Did you say hello to Reed?" Kras asked her. Galina shook her head against his shoulder. "Aw, vy not? He's really nice. You'll like him. Just say hi, please? For me?" he gently moved her face from his shoulder and gave her a big smile. She gave in and turned her tiny face down towards Reed. "Sdrawei..." she spoke shyly before hiding her face again.

Kras grinned. "That vos perfect, Gali. Thank you." He kissed the top of her head then spotted Elisa who came over to take Galina from him. "Hi, Auntie." Kras happily kissed his aunt on the cheek. "You're looking as lovely as ever."

"Oh stop it." Elisa giggled, flailing a hand at him. "I'll tell you vot, have you grown since ve last saw each other? Cause you're looking taller."

"Oh no, I'm still the same height." Kras laughed. "You've met Reed?"

"Oh yes. He's adorable." Elisa turned and smiled brightly at Reed. "Vould you like something to drink, honey? There's plenty of drinks over there at the table. Everyvon vants to meet you. Ve've all heard such vonderful things about you from Kras. I think Pavel vanted to talk to you about painting. If you let him he'll continue rambling for ages though so try to get Kras to save you after a bit." she giggled.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 4th 2011, 10:42 am

[I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS EVENING I'M HAVING! First Lean now all this adorable *flails forever*]

Reed laughs loudly and carefree as the children all scamper off. "They're all so cute!" He smiled more then waved Ivan off. He smiled up at Kras and wanted to just burst with excitement now. Everyone was so welcoming, and it made Reed's heart melt a little bit. Reed smiled brightly at the little girl, and about died with how cute Kras was with her. He decided they definitely were going to have a daughter at some point. When she finally turned her shy gaze to him, Reed smiled and waved. "Hello beautiful." He smiled at Elisa then blushed scarlet again when she called him adorable.

Reed was just sort of starting to realize how difficult it would be to remember all these names, especially since they were names Reed wasn't too accustomed too. He continued to smile though. "Oh, is there someone here that paints as well? I don't mind talking about it. At least it's something I know a lot about..." He shrugged a little and took in the house. It was a little hard to focus on with all the people, but it really was a lovely home.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 10:57 am

[WOOOOOO *flails* IT'S AN AWWWWWWWWWWESOME EVENING....ER, MORNING?...XD]

Kras wondered if Reed was feeling too overwhelmed by this point. "That's true...I forgot Pavel paints." Pavel was sort of the...odd uncle. "Let's go see if ve can find him, how about it?" Kras grinned, taking Reed's hand again. "Ve'll see you later, Elisa. You too, Gali. I vant to hear how the singing is going!" The little girl waved farewell and smiled shyly at them both.

Kras led Reed into another room, the kitchen. "Here ve go. It's a bit less crowded in here. Hey, Aunt Raya." Kras grinned and waved to a slightly younger, and very pretty, female who waved back. She looked over at Reed and down to their held hands and winked up at Kras. "Toĭ e sladŭk." Then she sort of just strutted on off out of the kitchen.

Laughing, Kras turned to watch her leave and then turned back to Reed. "She said you're cute. Aunt Raya is a bit of a drama queen, but she's really nice. Elisa is the von I got the cookie recipe from, by the vay." Kras smiled and pulled Reed close for a hug, not at all worried if someone were to walk in. "Are you alright?" he asked quietly. "I feel like you're being rather overvhelmed. Everyvon really does vant to meet you. Some of them aren't very good vith English though. Galina doesn't speak it at all unless you really try to get her to repeat a word back to you. You remind me of her a bit, vot vith her being shy and clumsy. Trips over a lot of things. She's, er, not Elisa's real daughter though. She's adopted. It's a touchy subject though, vot vith vot Gali had to go through before she vos adopted, so ve don't really mention it. That's vy it's difficult for her to be around new people or just lots of loud people in general."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 4th 2011, 11:07 am

Reed waved farewell to Elisa and Gali, who was reminding him more and more of himself. He smiled at the pretty woman in the kitchen and blushed when he saw her wink. Of course he had no idea what she, but naturally blushed even more when Kras told him. He hugged Kras back happily, relaxing just a bit more. "Wait. Elisa gave you that recipe?" He suddenly had a strange urge to run into the other room and hug her, but obviously refrained. "And I thought so too! About Galina that is. She ran away from me before and tripped, and I instantly saw myself when I was a kid. You may have to help me talk to her, she's just too adorable. All the kids are." He pulled away and looked up at Kras. "Don't worry about me. It is a bit overwhelming. Okay, it is a lot, but everyone seems so friendly and welcome. I don't feel like I'm being judged or anything. The names is going to be the hard part though. It's all so foreign to me, I feel like I'm in a whole other world. But I love it." He smiled happily up at his boyfriend.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 11:22 am

"Yeah, Elisa is a great cook. She made almost all the deserts for dinner tonight. Except for my cookies of course, vhich I brought." Kras grinned, taking Reed's hands in his. "I'll help you talk to Gali. Maybe I'll be able to get her to sing for you later. I'm just glad you're at least not regretting coming vith me. I'd feel bad then. And don't vorry, no von is vorried about you remembering all the names. You can ask if you're not sure." He smiled softly, leaning down to kiss Reed real quick.

"Ha, I saw that!" Hristo, the little boy who was on Kras' shoulders before, smirked at them from the doorway. "I'm telling EVERYONE." He giggled and ran off, waving his arms about and shouting loudly. "KRAS VOS KISSING REEEEEED."

Kras facepalmed, his face going bright red. "I'm going to get you, Hristo!" He took off and easily caught the younger boy, tickling him. "Ah, nooooo!! Raz got me!!! THE GIANT'S ON THE ATTACK!!"

It was like a raised alarm and all the kids ran over, shouting and squealing, and tackled Kras again.
Several of the adults winced and covered ears at the loudness. One of the uncles went over to the group and tried to talk over the loudness. "Goodness, Krasimir! Vy must you alvays get them all riled up?" The uncle really wasn't all that angry though, just amused.

"Sorry, Uncle Stefan!" Kras called from amidst the swarm of kids, giving his uncle an innocent look. "Okay, guys. Ve're inside, time to use our inside voices." Kras laughed, hugging as many as the kids as he could reach.

Ivan came into the kitchen and spotted Reed, hearing the loud voices in the other room. "They got him again, didn't they?" he chuckled. "Vould you like anything to drink, Reed? I vanted to show you something out in the back yard if you don't mind leaving Kras for a few minutes."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 4th 2011, 11:30 am

Reed rolled his eyes at Kras. "Are you crazy? Why would I ever regret going anywhere with you!" He giggled and kissed Kras back. Then he almost fell over in surprise when a little boy was suddenly shouting. He gave Kras a very concerned look, as if they had done something wrong. But then Kras was gone and suddenly there were children everywhere and Reed couldn't do much more then just stand there and laugh. He thought his heart just might explode from watching Kras interact with all these kids.

Reed smiled up at Ivan and laughed a little. "Yes, they assembled rather quickly too. They came out of nowhere. Kras didn't stand a chance." He smiled fondly at Kras again then looked back to Ivan. "Oh, no thank you, not right now. And sure! I think he'll be well occupied." He was a little nervous to not be anywhere near Kras, but he was a little intrigued to see what his father wanted to show him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next