Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 11:55 am

Ivan laughed and shook his head. "It's like this every time they see him. He adores those kids though. And I figure the feelings are mutual." He couldn't help grinning when he saw how fondly Reed looked at his son. "Alright, here, come this vay." he opened the back door from the kitchen and indicated that Reed should follow him. Ivan led Reed out onto the neatly decorated porch, saying hello to some family members that were sitting about. They waved back, including to Reed. Smiling and saying hello, both in English and in Bulgarian. Once they were out of ear shot Ivan started speaking again. "There's something I really vant to give Kras but...sadly I'll admit I don't know my son as vell as I used to. I'm not even sure if he'd like something like this. So I vos vondering if you could give me your opinion." They reached a rather large shed-like thing and Ivan opened the doors. Inside was a rather bright yellow car.

Spoiler:

"Do you think he'll even use something like this?" Ivan bit at his lip worriedly. "I feel like I've vasted so much time...it's terrible not really knowing vot your son likes or who he really is. The first time he really started talking to me in ages vos the day he told me about you. I haven't seen him this happy in over ten years..." he leaned against the doorway. "I don't know..." he sighed, "And there's something else too. I have a gift for the two of you. Kras has no idea vot it is, and he probably von't accept it unless I put enough pressure on him to, but I think you'll both enjoy it. Vould you like to know vot that von is or vould you like to vait until later ven I tell him?" Ivan smiled fondly over at Reed.

Meanwhile...Kras had managed to escape the mob of 'villagers' and had gone to look for Reed. Not seeing him in the kitchen he looked out the window and saw his boyfriend walking down across the porch with his father. Well, he wasn't going to interrupt any of that time. Kras figured it was important for at least one of his parents to get along with his boyfriend and like him. So Kras went back out into the living room to converse with family members like he was supposed to.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 4th 2011, 12:07 pm

Reed followed Kras' father out of the house, shooting one last glance at Kras before stepping outside. He smiled politely and waved to everyone that had said hi to him. He listened intently to what Ivan was saying and nodded. Of course I can help you out." Then Ivan opened the shed and Reed's jaw literally dropped. "I think Kras will like that very much. Definitely will love the color as well." He looked up at Ivan and smiled. "Don't worry, I think anyone would be thrilled to be receiving a car. Especially one this nice." Reed blushed a little and felt a little sad for Ivan when the older man said he and Kras weren't very close, and also a tad guilty for some reason he couldn't quite think of right now. Then Reed was torn. His curious side wanted to know what Ivan had gotten them, but his love for Kras wanted him to wait and be surprised with his boyfriend. This time, his curious side won. "Um. I guess you can show me, or tell me or whatever. But you really didn't have to get us anything. I think we both feel pretty lucky just to have each other." He blushed again at admitting that, wondering if that was over stepping any propriety boundaries.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 12:19 pm

Ivan smiles rather happily when Reed informs him that Kras will most likely like his gift quite a bit. That makes him feel rather better. "Thank goodness. I vos going to give it to him at Christmas but he was so mad at me and Anna at the time that I figured he vouldn't vant it. And then I just grew more doubtful since then." Ivan grinned at Reed's comment and seeing the boy's face go red. Kras had told him in a letter that Reed blushed a lot and it was cute. "I like hearing you say that. I hope you tell him that a lot, my boy needs to get it into his head that some people just really do love him and that that's an okay thing. That it's allowed. Anyvay, here," he pulled an envelope out of his pocket and held it out to Reed. "go ahead and open it, it's not sealed yet." Inside was a set of keys. "Our family has it's own personal little beach house in over in the US. I know Kras vants you to come visit the beach vith him here, but I'm giving this to you guys to use venever you'd like if you get the chance to go over there. It's a great place, looks about brand new considering ve hardly get to use it. I vos considering just moving into it ven I left Kras' mother, but I didn't vant to be too far avay from Kras ven he'd come home."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 4th 2011, 12:29 pm

[I suppose I'll have to tell you what part of Reed's parents' gift is. They are giving him their loft in London since they bought a house...>.>]

Reed smiled sincerely "Yeah, Kras told me about that. I'm um, sorry about...that." Okay he felt like he was about to seriously step over some boundaries. "And don't worry. I tell him every chance I get." He took the envelope from Ivan and felt his jaw drop for a second time when he heard what was in it. "I--" He was kind of stunned into silence, this was the second time within a week that someone had given him some form of property, it was just weird. "I, um, don't really know what to say to be honest. This is very thoughtful of you. I don't know if I can accept this though, not without Kras. I don't know if Kras told you, and if it's not evident by my accent, but I'm from the US. This really is very nice. And I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being so understanding and welcoming towards...us and our relationship. It really warms my heart to be around so many people that just radiate love and acceptance. But a gift like this is kind of a big deal, so maybe we should pretend this didn't happen and wait for Kras?" He blushed some more and smiled a little. He rather liked Ivan and was becoming increasingly glad him and Kras made this trip. He handed Ivan back the envelope.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 12:43 pm

[bwahahaha...we do rather think alike. XD Well, they'll have plenty of places to stay now when they go on little trips...]

Ivan was seriously liking his son's boyfriend more and more. Reed was a good kid. "Thank you. I appreciate it. I vish I could tell him more often how much I love him but it hardly ever seems like I get the chance." He chuckled at Reed's obviously shocked expression. "I understand." he took the envelope back and put it back into his pocket. "And you're very velcome, Reed. To be honest I never expected my son to be gay, but I'll tell you vot I told Kras, I'm fine vith whoever he chooses to love, as long as he's happy and both people show von another respect and love. And seeing you two together...it makes me feel all varm inside. I vant to thank you for giving my son a chance. He deserves to be happy and I can tell you're the perfect guy to make him feel that vay." he smiled fondly at Reed again. "I think I'll vait till tomorrow to give you two your big surprise. Do you think I should vait till then for the car or vould it be more fun to give it to him tonight? That might be a good idea actually cause then he could drive you home instead of apparating." He winced. "Don't know about you but I'm not a big fan of doing that."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 4th 2011, 12:48 pm

[Yeah, I've been planning that for a while...wait until you see his parents new house though O.O]

Reed blushes some more. "Anytime is the perfect time to tell someone you love them. You don't have to thank me though, I'm the one that's lucky. You have an amazing son, you know, he's so loving and protective of all his friends. Which you know, is sort of understandable with what happened before..." He trailed off a little awkwardly, feeling sad as he thought about the story of Liv. "I think tonight is an excellent idea. It was my first time apparating today. I don't care for it one bit." He shuddered just thinking about that feeling.

[Soo, it's almost 6am...I need to go to sleep now even though I'm not tired. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!! <33333]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 12:51 pm

[ahhhh yeah I know...I'm sitting here like 'oh...it's 6. I should be sleepy but I'm not...but I should still sleep.' XD So night!!! I shall reply later cause that way I can go an entire post without havingto go back and fix everything after my fingers trip all over the keyboard. XD]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 4th 2011, 8:55 pm

Reed Dawson wrote:[Yeah, I've been planning that for a while...wait until you see his parents new house though O.O]
Reed blushes some more. "Anytime is the perfect time to tell someone you love them. You don't have to thank me though, I'm the one that's lucky. You have an amazing son, you know, he's so loving and protective of all his friends. Which you know, is sort of understandable with what happened before..." He trailed off a little awkwardly, feeling sad as he thought about the story of Liv. "I think tonight is an excellent idea. It was my first time apparating today. I don't care for it one bit." He shuddered just thinking about that feeling.

[*flails* I am interested in seeing this house. XD]

"Hm...you're right." Ivan was going to tell his son later that he loved him. Yep yep. It was about time he started saying that more to his son. Kras' father nodded in Reed's reference to the incident in Kras' past. "Kras cares about everyvon quite a bit, but I really think he loves you even more than that. I can tell." He wondered just how much and exactly what of that incident Kras had told Reed, because there was more to it that Ivan knew his son didn't like talking about and had tried his hardest to forget. Well, today wasn't a good day to get into that. Especially if Reed didn't know. He grinned as Reed shuddered. "Alright, I'll give it to him tonight after dinner. Save you from having to throw up all the yummy food you'll get to eat. Let's get back to the house before they think ve got lost." Ivan led the way back to the porch. Some of the kids were chilling on the porch and, when they saw Reed, came running over and clung to him. "Hey, Reeeeeeeed! Vanna play???"
"Now now, kids, dinner's about ready." Ivan laughed. "Vy don't you show Reed to the sink so you can all vash up for dinner?"
There was a chorus of 'okay's and then the kids all dragged Reed off to the kitchen sink inside the house. It was rather crowded in there but Kras had managed to get all the kids into some forms of lines so they could all get their hands washed. He was even lifting the smaller ones so they could reach the faucet. "Hey, Reed." He smiled brightly, unable to wave cause he was currently holding a kid. The five kids who were with Reed dragged him over towards the sink. "Yay! Now everyvon's here. Let's see..." Kras looked about, "alright, those guys are done. Just get you five and ve'll be set." He was in the process of holding one of the kids up when two of the others started fighting over in the corner. Something about who was sitting next to who. "Hey, hey," Kras set the kid he was currently holding down and went over to the two who were fighting and separated them. "no fighting, especially over something as silly as seating. Ve all get along, alright?" The kids threw him rather mad looks. "Hey, stop that." He crouched down and reached out, pulling a corner of both their mouths up into a sort of half smile. "No mad faces. And you have to behave. Ve have a special guest vith us today and you don't vant him to send the Giant after you, right? Now apologize to each other and then ve'll have a little group hug and I'll see about the seating arrangements." The two boys nodded silently and then turned, apologizing quietly to each other. Once Kras was happy he reached up and, grinning, pulled the two into a huge hug. "Alright, I'll go see about vhere you're going to sit, okay?" He stood and went back over, making sure the last few kids had their hands washed and then he took Reed's hand and led him into the back yard where the tables had quickly been set up. "Those kids are a handful." Kras grinned. "Ve have to set name cards out for them so they know vhere to sit and ve don't have to vorry so much about fighting." He went over and switched two name cards around. "There. That'll make them happy. Guess vot?" Kras led Reed over to a spot at one of the tables. "You get to sit next to me!" Kras was quite happy about that.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 5th 2011, 10:05 am

[Sorry, I'll have to reply to this in the morning because there's an intense discussion going on in my house right now, and I can't concentrate. *grumbles*]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 5th 2011, 8:03 pm

Reed smiled and nodded at Ivan then followed him back towards the house. He was about to tell the children he'd love to play with them, but apparently it was almost time to eat. He smiled at the kids. "Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to play later!" He smiled happily as they dragged him into the house. His foot caught the lip on the door, and he stumbled into the kitchen but thankfully caught himself before he fell, which would be bad because he'd probably take a couple of kids down with him. Reed's smile instantly brightened when he saw Kras lining kids up to get their hand washed, his boyfriend was just too cute right now. He watched in awe as Kras broke up the argument between the to fighting kids so smoothly, and okay could this guy get any more perfect? He smiled happily and held onto Kras' hand tightly. "Well then, looks like I'll have the best seat in the house." He giggled a little and looked at Kras like he was the most amazing thing he's ever seen, which he was.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 5th 2011, 9:35 pm

Kras grinned happily and couldn't resist pulling Reed close for a big hug. Elisa had overheard them and 'awwed' as she walked over. "You two are just too adorable. Kras, Gali vants to sit next to you so she's claimed your other side. I figured you vouldn't mind too much." Kras didn't mind whatsoever. As long as he gets to sit next to Reed too. "Ve're going to be bringing dinner out soon so vy don't you two sit down?"
Kras made to protest but Elisa held a hand up, cutting him off. "No. You alvays help out a lot, especially vith the kids. So just relax, Kras." She smiled at both of them and then headed back off to the kitchen.

"Guess ve'll have to do vot she says." Kras grinned. He pulled Reed's chair out for him and then pulled his own out, waiting for his boyfriend to sit before he did. "I'll apologize ahead of time...dinners are sort of crazy vith my family. Especially vith all the kids. And luckily ve all have table manners, but things aren't too stuffy so you can relax a bit." Basically it wasn't going to be like the dinner they had at Reed's home. Kras was kind of worried that would overwhelm Reed a bit too...but at least he'd be next to Reed the entire time.

Ivan and some of the other adults were setting food out on the table as the kids were running about looking for their name cards. The two boys who had been fighting earlier both squealed in delight when they saw they got to sit where they wanted to. "Thaaaanks, Raz!!!" Kras grinned, ignoring some of the looks from the adults who knew how much Kras spoiled their children.

Kras decided he'd tell Reed what some of the foods were so he'd at least know what he was eating. "Here, this is meshana, vhich is just a basic mixed salad. I know it's silly cause there's no lettuce in it, but votever." he shrugged. "And that there is banitsa, vhich is a cheese and meat filled pastry. Kepabcheta is another big thing ve're having, it's spicy ground meat formed into patties or such. Really tasty and the vay my aunt makes it means it's not going to be super fattening." he nods, hoping his explaining things would help Reed a bit.

Elisa was helping Galina into her seat and was sitting on her other side. Kras leaned over and helped, kissing Galina on the cheek in the process. "Vell, aren't I a lucky guy. Surrounded on both sides by two of my most favorite people in the entire vorld." Galina giggled and gave Kras a smile.

Aunt Raya had decided she was going to sit on the other side of Reed. It wasn't going to help very well considering she didn't know English too much and couldn't entirely talk to Reed, but she wanted to sit next to him. "Having fun?" She spoke slowly to Reed, trying to make sure she was getting the words right.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 5th 2011, 10:29 pm

[Reed loves Kras' family and has already invited himself to be a part of it. *nods*]

When Kras' aunt Elisa had come over to them, Reed had to resist the urge to hug her again. Good thing he still felt a little awkward, otherwise he might have done just that while thanking her profusely for having such a good cookie recipe. Reed blushed a little and sat when Kras pulled his chair out for him then smiled up at his boyfriend. "Don't apologize. Your family is amazing!" He really was quite amused by all the chaos around him, even if it still was a bit overwhelming.

He listened intently as Kras described all the foods on the table, but instantly forgot the names of everything. He got a little nervous when Kras mentioned something spicy and bit his lip. "It all looks delicious. But, um, is there any red peppers in anything? I suppose I should have told you I'm sort of allergic to red peppers. Nothing serious would happen though! My tongue might swell a little and be itchy, but that's about it." He blushed and looked down at the table. When Kras' aunt from earlier in the kitchen spoke to him, he looked up and smiled. He could tell by the uncertainty in her voice that she may not know English all that well. He nodded and his eyes lit up. "Yes, very much so. Um, I like your shoes." He pointed downwards with a smile. So he may be the stereotypical gay guy right now, but he just had a thing for woman's shoes.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 5th 2011, 10:56 pm

[Hehe, Kras is super happy about that, and his family has already decided they'd rather like it if Reed joined them.]

Kras loves hearing that Reed likes his family. It makes him all the more hopeful that Reed will gladly agree to join his family some day in the future. He smiles reassuringly when Reed asks about the peppers. "Nope. Ve don't generally use those. Are green vons alright? I know some of the kinds my uncle made have some green pepper in them. Most of the other vons have just a hint of black pepper in them, because even though ve love the food, not a lot of us like super spicy things." Kras grinned when his aunt Raya tried to speak to Reed in English. He knew she didn't know much of it, but the fact that she was still trying made him happy.

Raya didn't really understand a word Reed said to her, besides understanding that he was at least having fun. When he indicated down towards her shoes she squealed and, giggling, reached over to give him a big hug, still draping an arm around Reed's shoulders as she spoke across him to Kras. She again told him how cute Reed was and then... "Се спи с него?" [The only reason it's in symbols mostly is cause I could get the word translation. <.< le grr. I wanted it to at least be Bulgarian.] Kras choked on his water and a few other adults looked over in amusement, clearly watching then to wait for Kras' reply. "Това е наистина никой от вашия бизнес..." [again..stupid translator XD] His face was bright red, which gave the adults a better answer than what he had given them. Raya smirked and then winked at Reed, giving him a 'well, aren't you lucky?' look.

Kras just shot Reed a quick 'I'm sorry and I'll explain that later' glance.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 5th 2011, 11:07 pm

[Okay, my curiosity got the best of me and I had to look it up *dead* I didn't let Reed see what it meant though... *deader than dead*]

Reed had quickly informed Kras that green peppers were just fine before he was suddenly being hugged. Of course he had absolutely no clue what she was saying so he watched Kras and smiled politely. When Kras choked on his water and looked a little embarrassed, Reed couldn't help but blush as well. Then Kras replied and blushed, which only made Reed blush more. Obviously this meant it was bound to be something that would embarrass Reed. Then Raya winked and Reed thought his face was going to melt off. He looked down at his lap and shrunk down in his seat a little. He vowed to learn every word in the Bulgarian dictionary.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 5th 2011, 11:23 pm

[Raya was interested. XD *dead*]

Kras knew Reed hadn't understood the exchange, but could understand that it was obviously something embarrassing considering the look upon Kras' face. Kras reached over for Reed's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. Over on his other side, Galina was sort of refusing to eat a bit and Elisa was trying to coax her into eating at least a tiny bit of food. Kras turned and smiled at her. "Hey, Gali. Vy don't you try this." he reached for another kind of food and put a tiny bit on a fork. "Come on, open up." he held the forkful of food up to her mouth. After a few seconds the little girl gave in and took the bite of food and chewed it. "There, see? It's yummy, right?" Galina nodded. "You know vot? I know how much you like singing. Reed likes to sing too, maybe you can badger him later to sing vith you." The little girl stared over at Reed with wide eyes. Elisa gave Kras a thankful look, even more thankful when Galina decided she was going to start eating more then.

Aaaaand just to speed things up a bit...the dinner progressed on with quite a bit of fun and loudness. Desert was set up on little tables to be eaten whenever one felt like it. The kids happily ran off to play again as adults spread about to talk in little groups. Galina had managed to worm her way onto Kras' lap and was sort of snoozing against his shoulder. Raya had decided she was going to hug Reed again before wondering off. "I think my aunt rather likes you." Kras laughed quietly. He was holding Galina carefully and rubbing her back softly as they sat. "I still can't believe she asked that question though in front of my entire family." His face went red again just thinking about it.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 5th 2011, 11:36 pm

Reed felt a lot better when Kras squeezed his hand and he looked up to give him a coy little smile. He watched adoringly as he helped Galina eat as he too sampled a bit of everything on his plate that Kras had described earlier. When he heard his name again, he looked over at the little girl and smiled wide. "I'd love to sing with or for you." He had no idea if she even understood him, but he hoped his smile was warm and encouraging enough.

Reed had laughed his way through most of the dinner, because Kras' family was just far too entertaining not to. And he had to admit, the food was amazing. Even though he had already forgotten what everything was, it was still really good. He watched as Galine made her way onto Kras' lap then fall asleep, and she was just too adorable and Reed couldn't help himself from reaching over and softly petting the back of her hair as she slept. "She is so beautiful." He wasn't sure if he was saying it to Kras or Elisa, or just stating the extremely obvious. Then he was being hugged again and this time he actually managed to hug Raya back. He gave her a smile before turning to Kras. "Well, I'm glad she likes me. And I'm not sure if I want to know what she said." He paused for a moment then added, "Okay, maybe I do. I just have a feeling it's something that will make me blush a lot."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 5th 2011, 11:47 pm

"I think you and Gali vould get along rather vell. I promised Elisa to start helping Gali learn a bit more English over the summer too." Kras kissed the top of the little girl's head softly, smiling as she snuggled closer in her sleep. His face went brighter red as Reed wondered about what Raya had said. "Basically she asked if you and I have been sleeping together." he told Reed quietly. "It's not really something you just ask someone in front of their whole family, but votever. I told her it vosn't any of her business, but I figure they could figure out ve've done stuff together considering my face vent bright red." He shook his head.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 6th 2011, 12:01 am

Reed continued to smile at the little girl. "Well, you'd be a good teacher for her. She seems to really like you." Then he looked like a dear in the headlights when Kras explained what Raya had said. "Oh." He blinked slowly and was beginning to blush horribly. "I, uh. Oh." He sunk into his chair again and looked around nervously. "Now I'm going to blush every time I see her." He shook his head a little, sending some curls onto his face, trying to hide behind them a little.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 6th 2011, 12:43 am

"Ah, vell, ven Gali came to live with Elisa I came over a lot to help her out at first. So Gali and I have had lots of bonding time." He smiled fondly down at the girl. Reed's expression had him chuckling and he reached over to brush the curls back out of Reed's face. "Don't vorry about it. She vos just curious, and she thinks you're really cute. I'll tell her to lay off a bit if you'd like."

Then Galina stirred in his arms and woke up, yawning a tiny bit. "Did you sleep vell?" Kras asked her sweetly. She nodded and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck, giving Reed a wide eyed look. "Vould you like to sing for Reed? I can sing vith you. I know he'll love it." Galina liked that idea and nodded, shooting Reed a shy smile. Kras grinned and shifted Galina around so she was sitting on his lap and facing Reed. Then he started singing a fun little song in Bulgarian and Galina happily joined in, her rather clear, young soprano voice mixing well with Kras' lower voice. When they finished, the other family members still close enough to hear clapped for them and complimented them to each other. Galina smiled shyly at Reed and then giggled as she hid her face into Kras' shoulder. "Vell, I think your voice gets better every time I hear it." Kras smiled down at the little girl and then up at Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 6th 2011, 12:55 am

Reed shook his head. "No! I don't want her to think I don't like her or something. I guess I'm just not..you know, used to that kind of attention." He blushed some more and sat back up in his chair. He smiled warmly when Galina woke up. He bounced excitedly when Kras mentioned singing again, especially since that gave him the chance to hear Kras sing, which he loved. Reed had a huge grin on his face the entire time the two sang, her little voice mixing well with Kras' low voice. He clapped loudly when they were finished, and let out a little cheer. "That was great!" He gave Kras a huge smile. "I'd love to be able to sing for you sometime." He looked around at all the people and blushed, he still wasn't too confident about singing in front of a bunch of people.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 6th 2011, 1:19 am

Galina shyly looked over at Reed again and then looked up at Kras, asking him a quick question in Bulgarian. Kras shook his head and replied back. She pouted and then leaned over, reaching her arms out to Reed. "She vanted to know if you'd like to go play vith her at the park, but the park's a bit avay and ve aren't going to be staying too much longer." Then Kras grinned and leaned over, placing Galina in Reed's lap because she was still reaching out to him. That and Kras really couldn't help wanting to see Reed holding a little kid. The image was adorable. Galina shyly babbled on a bit in Bulgarian and then reached up to gently tug at Reed's curls, making Kras laugh. "She's decided she likes you and your curls, but she also said that on Sunday you're going to have to sing vith her before ve leave, cause ve're coming back here for a little bit to say farevell to everyvon." Kras looked rather pleased and happy that Galina was pushing past her shyness to bond a tiny bit with Reed.

Ivan came over and smiled at the sight. Then he looked at Kras and, looking somewhat nervous and uncomfortable, reached out to place a hand on his son's shoulder. "Hey, son...I know you and Reed vill be leaving shortly, but I vanted to talk to you and give you something before you go." Kras looked up with a slightly confused look upon his face. "Oh? Okay..." Elisa came over and, smiling at the sight of Reed and Galina, reached down to pick up her daughter. "I see you made a new friend, Gali." Gali waved at Reed and then rested her head on her mother's shoulder. "Everyvon vants to say farevell before you two leave. So don't just disappear after Ivan's done talking vith you." She grinned at Kras then turned and headed over to some of the other adults.

Kras took Reed's hand and followed his father along. Ivan still seemed rather nervous, never having been the best at these sort of conversations. "Look, Kras, I'm really sorry I haven't been the best father these past few years-"

Kras immediately started protesting but was stopped by Ivan's upheld hand. "No, I know I haven't been. I feel terrible about having put you through your mother's and mine's divorce and even more terrible knowing I haven't shown you the proper love and caring that a good father should." He stopped Kras and Reed right outside the shed that he had shown Reed to earlier. "I...I love you, son. And I vant us to be close again, having a real father and son relationship. If that's alright..."

Kras' eyes had teared up a bit, and he knew he probably shouldn't be gripping Reed's hand as much as he is. "Dad..." he let go of Reed's hand and threw his arms around his father, hugging him tightly, "of course that's alright! I'd like nothing more. I love you too, dad." Kras was smiling brightly as he took a step back from his father, feeling slightly embarrassed at having just hugged him like that so suddenly.

Ivan looked absolutely happy by this point. "Now I'm getting all choked up..." he laughed, trying to discreetly wipe a tear from his eyes. "I have something for you, Kras. I vanted to give this to you for Christmas, but then...vell, you know, and after all that I figured you probably vouldn't vant it. As time vore on I couldn't help vorrying you vouldn't even like it at all cause I vosn't sure vot you liked...but Reed seemed to think you'd like it so I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed." he went to open the shed door.

Giving Reed a curious look of 'wait...you knew about this surprise?', Kras then turned his attention to the shed and peeked inside the open door. "Oh my...dad...that's...that's amazing and it's yellow." That was like the most important part. "It's yellow..." he repeated, unable to tear his gaze away. He was speechless. "But you know I have the-"

"Yeah, but I figured you'd like this. I vos sort of hoping you'd dig the more sportier looking car over that little matchbox thing you have." Ivan chuckled.

Kras looked like a little happy kid at Christmas and he even flailed his hands a bit before hugging his father tightly again. "Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you! It's amazing! Looks like ve'll get to drive home tonight, Reed." He grinned over at his boyfriend, knowing that a car ride would be more favorable to apparating.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 6th 2011, 1:31 am

Reed happily grabbed for Galina and bounced her a little on his knee. He just couldn't help the huge grin on his face when he looked down at her. "Well, I would love to sing with you on Sunday pretty girl." He brushed away some of the little girl's hair and gave her a quick hug before her mother took her away. He tried not looking at Kras, because he was sort of horrible at keeping things from his boyfriend, and he obviously already knew what Ivan wanted to talk to them about. He smiled at Elisa. "Yes, and I still have to thank you properly for giving Kras your cookie recipe!" His eyes glazed over for a quick moment thinking about the cookies, then he came back to when Kras took his hand. He sent a little wave over his shoulder and quickly followed.

Reed kept his gaze down, not wanting to give anything away and also not wanting to be in the way when Ivan and Kras talked. Honestly, the whole scene was making Reed tear up, but he always was one the cry easily. He looked at Kras innocently when Ivan mentioned that he already knew what the gift was. Then he watched with great amusement as Kras seemed to be only able to focus on the color of the car. Reed sent Ivan a nod of approval before smiling up at his boyfriend. "And thank God for that! I don't think I'd be able to apparate again so soon!" He shuddered at the thought.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 6th 2011, 4:29 am

Elisa has to agree with Reed. Giving Kras her cookie recipe had been a marvelous idea because she had finally gotten to try those cookies too and they were definitely better than hers ever were.

"Hehe," Kras gave Reed an apologetic look, "sorry. Vell, at least this vay ve von't have to!" He turned and hugged his father again who was a bit teary eyed himself. "Thank you, dad. For everything. Not just this. I love you."
After he pulled away, Ivan sent Reed a silent 'thank you' smile. "Now, before you both leave you have to say farevell to everyvon. Some of them vill be here on Sunday before you leave, but a lot of them are heading home tonight and who knows ven ve'll see them again." Ivan chuckled.

He led the way back and Kras took Reed's hand as they followed. A whole bunch of the kids ran and clung to Kras, babbling away rapidly in Bulgarian. Kras tried to answer them all but it was difficult considering they just all kept talking. Eventually parents dragged their kids away, ignoring their pouts and whines. Kras waved farewell to them all, blowing kisses to all of them, a huge smile on his face.
Some of the adults even came up to say farewell to Reed, smiling at him and talking even when they couldn't say farewell in English. Aunt Raya came up and hugged Reed farewell, saying something to Kras that had his face red again. He waved her off and then turn his head towards Reed to shake it and give him a look of 'don't ask'.

Elisa came over and handed Galina over to Kras, since the little girl wasn't going to be happy unless she got to say farewell too. Kras kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear causing her to giggle. She nodded and he set her down. With a small shooing motion from Kras, she smiled and then turned to Reed and, giving him a shy look, waved her tiny at him, beckoning him to crouch down so his face was at her level. Kras gave Reed a smile, letting him know it'd be okay.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 6th 2011, 4:38 am

Reed just gave Ivan a little nod that said 'no need to thank me'. Then he followed Kras back to where everyone else was at. He couldn't help but laugh as all the kids started bombarding Kras, all talking rapidly. Sure Reed may not know what they were saying, but it was obvious that they all really loved Kras, and Reed didn't blame them for that. It was hard for him to keep his eyes off his boyfriend, and for what felt like the millionth time, he thanked whatever God it was that sent Kras to him. He hugged Raya back again and waved farewell. And he would definitely be asking what made Kras blush, because he was just too curious not to. Reed smiled brightly at Elisa and Galina again, and giggled a little when Kras was whispering something to the littler girl. He smiled at Kras then bent down towards Galina when she gestured him. "Hello gorgeous!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 6th 2011, 5:17 am

Galina's face reddened and she giggled, giving Reed a shy look before she reached up and placed her tiny hands on either side of his face. Then she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Kras about died at how adorable this all was. And Elisa had a huge grin on her face as she giggled a bit herself. "Reed...bye." Galina spoke slowly, trying to make sure she said the right word. Then she looked up and smiled when she saw the happy, approving look upon Kras' face. "That vos perfect, Gali!" He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. By this point Gali was feeling rather shy again and she waved farewell as she ran back to Elisa, peeking out from behind Elisa's legs. Kras laughed and turned to Reed, a goofy grin upon his face. "Ready to go then?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next