Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kras and Michael...oh and smut. Yep yep.

5 posters

Go down

Kras and Michael...oh and smut. Yep yep.  Empty Kras and Michael...oh and smut. Yep yep.

Post  Remus Lupin March 20th 2011, 6:49 am

Poor Kras, he's my OC so I use him for a lot of things, like random stories like this one.
Michael is...nobody. Just some random character. Yep yep.
I was bored and so I wrote this a bit ago and just now finished it.
There's smut...not the best but it's there.
*hides*

~*~*~

“Don’t...” He was encouraged by the slight falter in the other man’s step and he tried again, his voice coming out stronger to fit well with his command, “Don’t valk avay vhen I’m talking to you.”

The older man turned around, a surprised look upon his face, and blinked. “Excuse me?”

~*~*~*~

Kras did not know how they had gotten to this point - this...never ending fight, this constant disagreement about where their future together would take them. Somehow along the way things had taken a turn for the worse and Kras had finally snapped.

They were a year in age apart but in the same grade. Michael was always the stronger one, always the louder, more confident and controlling of the two. Kras was the quiet, obedient one who was always a bit jumpy, yet the nicest guy around. Anyone who knew him would tell you that. He was a perfect gentleman and helped anyone who needed it.

Except for when he was around Michael. Being with Michael didn’t change him completely – no, he was still a perfect gentleman – it just meant that he, Kras, did not do much with others. Michael liked to keep Kras all to himself and did not like it when Kras hung out with other people, especially other guys. Jealous was a perfect term to describe how he felt when he saw his gorgeous, foreign, model perfect boyfriend spending time talking and looking comfortable being around other guys, even if he knew that Kras was completely loyal to him.

Things had gotten worse as their last year of schooling started dwindling to a close. Neither knew exactly where they would be going off to after graduation, and neither of them knew exactly where they would be after graduation; would they move in together, would they separate, or would they stay together as a couple but live apart for a while? It was an important decision and Kras didn’t want to make it lightly. He was more comfortable with the idea of living apart for a while and then moving in together, though.

Michael on the other hand was all for moving in together right after they left school. He didn’t want to lose Kras or the relationship they shared and sort of harbored a secret fear that if they did live apart for a while Kras would either find someone else or just grow apart from him.

So the disagreements had started; a roller coaster of short snaps, loud curses, hours of arguments, and short moments where they would make up and everything would be alright for just a short while before it started all over again.

Kras wanted more independence from Michael and figured he deserved it. The only problem was the fact that he was quiet and had a habit of not speaking up for his self. Therefore, Michael got his way quite a bit.

Until now, that is. They were having another fight about what would happen after graduation when it seemed like Kras was finally going to give up and Michael would get his way yet again. Michael had given Kras a big smirk, kiss on the cheek, and then had turned to make his way off to the cafeteria for lunch when he heard Kras speaking behind him. Not wanting to continue an argument he had already believed he had won, Michael had waved him off and kept walking. That was when Kras had snapped and had told him to stop.

Now here they were and Michael was giving him a very disbelieving look. “What did you just say?” His quiet, timid Kras – his gorgeous, darling boyfriend – was actually trying to tell him what to do?

“I said, don’t valk avay vhen I’m talking to you. I’m tired of this, Mike.” Kras’ fists where clenched tightly as he folded his arms across his chest. “I’m tired of you pushing me around and telling me vot to do. I vant to be my own person and be able to make my own decisions. I’m not a child anymore and you shouldn’t treat me like von. You’re my boyfriend not my parent. It’s embarrassing following you around like a puppy all the time, doing vot you vant to do. Sure ve do vot I vant to do every vonce in a vhile, but it’s never as fun because if it involves other people you just get all jealous and frown the whole time until I agree to leave so ve can go cuddle on a freaking couch somevhere until you’re cheerful again.” His voice was starting to shake – he wasn’t used to being this loud and defensive – but he forced himself to continue on, determined to have his say. “And that’s another thing. Ve’ve been together for over two years. Two years, Michael, and did it ever occur to you that I might vant to move on to something more besides just cuddling and an occasional make out session somevhere? I know vot you’re going to say ‘oh, vell then, vy didn’t you say anything about that?’ Vell, simple, because you never seem to vant to move beyond the point ve’re at, like you’re afraid to commit any further and I was too nervous about upsetting you, or angering you, to say anything about it. Maybe you thought I vouldn’t be comfortable vith moving forvard in our relationship, but, if so, then you vere wrong and I-“

He did not get any further because Michael had practically charged forward and had pinned him to the wall behind, crashing their lips together in a fierce kiss. As angry as Kras was, there was no way he could resist kissing Michael back, letting out a soft moan, slightly surprised, as he felt the older man pressing their hips together roughly. Managing to break his mouth away for a few seconds, he gasped, trying to throw Michael an angry look. “Vot are you doing? I’m still mad at you, you know.”

“I know, but, right now, this very moment, I don’t care. I’m going to apologize to you in a bit, but right now I’m giving you what you want.” Ignoring the slightly wide-eyed, and slightly confused, look Kras was now giving him; Michael grabbed the younger man’s hands and dragged him into a nearby empty room – it resembled a lounge of some sort - slamming the door shut and immediately pressing Kras up against the closed door, claiming the other man’s mouth again with his own.

Kras’ mind had gone blank as he was dragged into the empty room. He couldn’t think, could barely breathe, and couldn’t even remember why he had been mad only a few seconds ago, all that was running through his mind was that he was finally getting what he’d been wanting for months. Plus the fact that he had finally stood up for himself and apparently it might have worked. Now all he wanted to concentrate on was the taste of his boyfriend’s soft lips against his own and, oh, the feeling of their lower halves grinding against one another’s.

Michael’s left hand held both of Kras’ wrists pinned up, against the door behind him, above his head as his right hand slowly started making its way up the younger man’s shirt, slowly undoing button after button. It didn’t take him long and soon he was sliding a hand up the smooth, soft skin of Kras’ front, over strong muscle and up to his chest, grazing over a tight, sensitive nipple and drawing a slight moan from Kras.

Groaning softly, Michael lightly bit on Kras’ lower lip, sucking on it before moving his mouth elsewhere, down across the younger man’s jaw and then lower to his neck. He manages to find a rather sensitive spot, sucking roughly on it, that has an even louder moan than before drawn from Kras’ lips. His lack of experience had him worried about continuing, but Kras seemed to be enjoying what he was doing which gave him confidence, so he continued on.

For once Kras doesn’t mind that Michael is in control. Heck, he wouldn’t mind it at all any time as long as it felt as good as this. He bit back on another moan as he felt his boyfriend’s lips continue their journey down his throat and to his chest. His hips pressed forward, seeking more contact against the other man’s as he felt his body responding more and more to the close contact. “Mike...ahh, please, Mike...” he gasped, his head swimming and his thoughts incoherent as shivers stole down his spine, “I vant, need, more, please...”

“Whatever you want, baby. Anything.” Michael whispered, huskily, his free hand traveling down to skim lightly along the skin above the waistband of Kras’ jeans. His fingers worked quickly to undo the button before he slowly undid the zipper, moving his hand down to teasingly rub over the growing bulge that was straining against the younger man’s jeans.

Kras groaned, trying to tug his hands free so he could pull his boyfriend closer; he just needed more contact. It was aggravating watching, and feeling, how slowly Michael seemed to be moving. Kras had been waiting for months for this to happen and now that it was he should be savoring the moment – which he was - yet he couldn’t help the fact that he was so desperate for relief that he wanted Michael to hurry up just a tiny bit more.

Michael’s grip tightened on Kras’ wrists, effectively keeping them where they were; he kind of liked the feeling of his boyfriend struggling against him. “You’re slightly impatient, aren’t you? Well, you’re in luck because I want this as much as you do and ‘waiting’ just isn’t in my vocabulary at the moment.” He grinned, claiming the younger man’s lips with his own again as his free hand worked to push down Kras’ jeans, letting them fall to the floor around his ankles. Kras moaned as Michael slipped a hand into his boxers and rubbed lightly over his hard length. He squirmed a bit against the touch, his hips thrusting forward slightly as he tried to get more contact.

Michael removed his hand and finally let go of Kras’ wrists. Kras’ arms ached a bit from the held position but the throbbing hardness of his cock was enough of a distraction to keep him from worrying about his arms. He couldn’t resist looking down and watching as Michael slowly took his time sliding off the last remaining bit of clothing he was wearing. It wasn’t until Michael had taken Kras’ hard member in hand, moving his hand slowly over the sensitive skin, causing Kras to moan louder than before, that Kras realized he had been holding his breath. Kras lifted Michael’s face back to his, claiming his lips in a passionate kiss, their tongues warring for dominance, as his hips continued to jerk forward against his boyfriend’s moving hand.

The pace of Michael’s hand quickened, causing Kras to moan into the older man’s mouth. He wouldn’t last much longer if Michael kept that up. Michael, sensing his boyfriend’s near release, moved his hand faster, his lips moving down to find the sensitive spot on Kras’ neck from earlier as he nipped and sucked on the soft skin. Finally Kras couldn’t restrain it any longer and came, his hands gripping tightly to Michael’s shoulders as his head fell back against the door behind him and he moaned his boyfriend’s name loudly.

Michael grinned, giving Kras a smug look as he waited for his boyfriend’s breathing to return to normal. “I hope that was worth the wait. Are you ready to listen to my apology now?”

“Not yet,” Kras breathed, pushing the older man over to the only couch that preoccupied the room, not worried very much about the fact that he was still naked himself. Pushing Michael down, Kras straddled the older man’s hips, grinding his own down against the bulge straining against his boyfriend’s jeans. Michael tried to suppress a moan from escaping his lips but a small whimper managed to escape, his hands grabbing at Kras’ waist to hold him still. “You don’t have to do that, Kras. This was supposed to be about you and making you happy- ah, damn it...” Kras had leaned in and bit at his neck, sucking roughly on the soft, sensitive skin.

“I know, but doing this vith you and seeing you come undone like this kind of makes me happy a lot, love.” Kras braced his hands on the back of the couch on either side of Michael’s head, their faces close. Michael’s lips were red and swollen from their passionate kissing earlier and he looked amazing, Kras just wanted to hear him moan and feel him come undone just like Kras himself had done only a few minutes ago. “Vy don’t you vant me to do this? Vy haven’t you ever vanted to go further vith me? It’s so confusing, Mike.”

Michael bit his lip, gazing into Kras’ questioning eyes, his hands braced on Kras’ chest. “It’s not that I haven’t wanted to go further with you, Kras. Honestly I’ve wanted to do things with you since we met. I was just worried that, because I don’t have a lot of experience, you’d...find it amusing or something. It may not seem like it but I’m actually sort of insecure, Kras. I’m constantly worrying that I’m not good enough for you and, yes, I get extremely jealous when you’re around other guys but that’s because I’m terrified that you’ll decide you like one of them more than me and then you’ll just disappear from my life like that. I love you, Kras. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone and losing you is something I just couldn’t handle. So I constantly worry and I guess that worry had me constantly treating you awfully like I have been. I didn’t mean for us to ever fight. I swear, if you want to live apart for a while and then move in – if you even still want to be with me after how poorly I’ve treated you – then that’s what we’ll do. I just want you and us to be happy. I’m sorry I went about it the wrong way- fuck, will you stop that? I’m not finished- fuck, Kras-“

While Michael had been talking, Kras had been very slowly, somewhat sneakily, unbuttoning Michael’s shirt until his hand had reached the waistband of Michael’s jeans. Then he had proceeded to start rubbing his hand over Michael’s straining bulge which had interrupted Michael’s little speech. “Ssh, I forgive you. Okay? At least I know now vy you’ve been like this. I vish you vould have told me earlier, you know you can tell me anything, Mike.” He removed his hand and took Michael’s face in his hands, kissing him deeply, slowly, savoring the moment. Then he pulled away slightly, his lips brushing against Michael’s as he spoke again. “I love you too, Mike. I love you and I love us, being together and all, so I still vant us to be together. I’m not going to leave you, but I need to be able to have some space ven I vant it, alright? Just nod if you agree.” Michael nodded, and Kras grinned before he continued on. “And for somevon not having much experience, you just jacked me off like a pro and now I’m going to return the favor, albeit slightly differently, so deal vith it.” And with that he pushed Michael down to the side so he was lying on his back, and then scooted down so he could unbutton Michael’s jeans and start to slowly pull them down. Then he slid down the older man’s boxers as well, taking a short moment to admire his boyfriend’s gorgeous, naked body stretched out on the couch just for him. It was a beautiful sight and he was proud that Michael was all his. Lowering his head, he started to trail light kisses up his boyfriend’s inner thigh, moving closer and closer to Michael’s hardened member.

Michael had actually blushed lightly when Kras had commented on how well he had ‘taken care’ of him. He honestly wasn’t sure how to respond at the moment. A part of him was in shock because he had finally confessed to being insecure and what his fears were, fearing that Kras would laugh at him even though he was a sweet guy and hardly ever laughed at anyone, yet Kras hadn’t laughed at him at all. And, in fact, Kras had admitted to loving him as well and that he wouldn’t leave him. It was more than Michael could have hoped for and he was honestly rather thrilled at the moment. Another part of him was busy gushing over the fact that his quiet, sweet and innocent boyfriend was apparently not so innocent when it came to being intimate. This was a side of Kras that Michael had never really thought possible. He’d always pictured these sorts of situations with him having to coax Kras through half of it, which was actually sort of hot when he thought about it, but he definitely wouldn’t ever say no to this side of Kras.

His thoughts were distracted when Kras started pulling off his clothing, leaving him in nothing but an unbuttoned shirt, and had started kissing up his thigh. Light shivers ran through him and he moaned softly, a hand clinging to the edge of the couch.

Kras continued his slow trail of kisses, his hand sliding up to rub over Michael’s hard cock teasingly, causing the older man’s hips to jerk upward slightly. As soon as he was close enough, he moved his head over and flicked his tongue out, slowly licking over the swollen head of Michael’s cock, tasting the slightly tangy flavor of precum. Michael’s loud moan of obvious approval had Kras smirking a tiny bit and then he took his boyfriend’s hard length in his mouth, his tongue sliding over the sensitive skin as he started moving his head up and down slowly.

Michael gasped as he felt Kras take him in his mouth, his hand shooting down to tangle in the younger man’s hair. “Oh merlin, Kras, fuck...” Kras continued his slow movements a bit longer before taking even more of Michael’s length into his mouth, working his throat and tongue as he sped up. He could feel Michael’s hand tangling in and griping his hair painfully, but it didn’t matter because that was just a sign that the older man was enjoying what he was doing. His boyfriend’s sounds were absolutely delicious and he worked faster, hoping to draw out even more of those noises. Michael was practically whimpering Kras’ name, over and over again, as his hips jerked upward and Kras’ tongue and lips kept sliding over him. It was mind blowing; he had had no idea his boyfriend was capable of such skill. Not that he had thought Kras would be terrible at this sort of thing, he just hadn’t thought Kras would be this good.

Kras moaned slightly, listening to the short whimpers and moans that fled his boyfriend’s lips, and the sound vibrated down Michael’s shaft causing him to about lose it. He was going to warn Kras ahead of time but he barely got a chance before Kras’ ministrations pushed him over the edge, the orgasm shooting through him, his body quivering, as Kras swallowed the liquid shooting down his throat.

Michael sank down into the couch, gasping for air, as Kras moved up to lie next to him, kissing him softly. “And how vos that?” he grinned, brushing some of Michael’s damp hair away from his eyes before draping his arm across the older man’s waist.

“You...goodness, Kras, I had not idea you were that good.” Michael laughed, breathlessly. “That was amazing. You are amazing, and not just for that. You’re amazing in general, Kras. And I love you.”

Kras blushed slightly at the compliment, having not really thought he’d be that good. He’d just gone with what he’d known. “Thanks, Mike. And...honestly, I think ve should vait till ve figure out vot ve’re doing after graduation before ve make a final decision on living arrangements. How does that sound?”

“That sounds good to me, actually.” Michael smiled, glad they had reached a final agreement on that discussion. “And when we finally get to that point, I’ll respect whatever decision you make, Kras. I promise.” He pulled Kras’ face to his again, capturing his boyfriend’s lips in a soft, slow kiss.

Things were finally settling into place and both were happy with the outcome. Kras was glad that he had finally stood up for himself, and Michael was glad that he had finally been brave enough to speak up about his fears and insecurities. And now everything was lovely and perfect except...

“So...we’re still laying here and I’m not entirely sure I locked that door. So do you think we should head back to our dorm room?” Someone could just walk in on them at any point and that would be quite the awkward situation.

Kras laughed, squeezing Michael lightly. “You have a point there. Let’s get dressed and head back, but before that...” he sat up and leaned over to kiss Michael deeply again, unable to get enough of his boyfriend at the moment, his hand sliding up across Michael’s chest to cup his face. His tongue slipped into the older man’s mouth and Michael groaned, his arm reaching up to slide over Kras’ smooth back. Seemingly minutes later, they broke apart, both slightly breathless.

“If we keep that up then we won’t be leaving this room all night.” Michael commented, laughing.

“I’d have no problem vith that.” Kras laughed along with him.

“Alright, let’s get up.” Michael replied, sitting up and reaching down to the floor for his clothing. Kras had to walk across the room to get his, which Michael didn’t mind at all because he got to stare at his gorgeous boyfriend’s lovely arse.

Kras turns his head, smirking at Michael. “Enjoying the view?” he bends down to pick up his clothing then stands, turning about to say something else, but when he does Michael is right there, fully dressed and grinning. “I am.” He replies, “Hurry up and dress. I know some place we can go where we can stay up all night and not wake our roommates, because I fully intend to keep you up all night, baby.” He winked suggestively.

Kras reddened lightly and grinned, dressing quickly. “Sounds like I’m in for a good night. I doubt our roommates vill miss us too much.” He finished dressing and reached out for Michael’s hands, pulling him close as he stole another kiss from the older man. “Ready venever you are.”

“Brilliant. Aaand we’re out of here.” Still holding one of Kras’ hands, Michael pushed open the door and lead Kras out of the room.

~*~*~

The end.
Yeah.
*hides forever and ever now*
<.<
>.>
Sorry...I just get really awkward about posting smut.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Kras and Michael...oh and smut. Yep yep.  Empty Re: Kras and Michael...oh and smut. Yep yep.

Post  Reed Dawson March 20th 2011, 8:10 pm

Pretend this isn't from Reed's account, because I locked him up to read this.

SOOOO GOOOODDDDD!!!! OMG!!!! Amazing. Loved it!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kras and Michael...oh and smut. Yep yep.  Empty Re: Kras and Michael...oh and smut. Yep yep.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 20th 2011, 10:42 pm

THANKS. XD

*flails about*
Yeah...Kras doesn't want Reed to read this, like, ever ever. haha
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 21st 2011, 1:08 am

Hot. Damn. *stares*

That is all.

<3
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 21st 2011, 1:11 am

It's amazing.
As are you.
<3
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 21st 2011, 1:19 am

*blushes*
hehe.
Thanks.
x3

Inner!Kras is not amused. He still wants to know who the hell this Michael fellow is. *headdesk*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down