Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dee's Illie and Flint Smut. Caution: Gross!!!

4 posters

Go down

Dee's Illie and Flint Smut. Caution: Gross!!! Empty Dee's Illie and Flint Smut. Caution: Gross!!!

Post  Dean Thomas April 19th 2010, 9:34 am

[this happened on Skype...]

Illie jiggles up towards Marcus in the Common Room. Her fat flops down and her face broke out in a wide, toothy smile. "Hi Marcus," she croaks. Marcus glances at her, letting some cum go. What the fuck, he thought. Illie? This is weird. She sits down next to him, breaking the couch in the process, causing her to roll on top of him. He cums a bit more and attempts to push his dick under her flab. After an hour of struggling, her finally pushes it in. It slips in easily. She has a wide set vagina.

Illie rubs around, and wiggles and shimmies. HER FIRST TIME HAVING SEX. This was incredible. "Don't stop. Make it pop. Baby, blow my vagina up tonight."

Marcus' hand is stuck in between her boobs. "Erm... I think I'm stuck. In both of your parts." His cum had gotten very sticky and somehow frozen in her meat locker of a vag, causing his penis to get stuck.

I hear it's very... fun." She pulls him down there, forcing his tongue into the freezer. "Mah tung if stuck"

"Your what? You're having fun? GO AHEAD, LICK A LITTLE MORE. I'm free all week." She shits a bit on the carpet. DONUTS POP OUT.

Illie gets up and walks over to the pole, dragging Marcus from her vag by the tongue.

She twirls and swirls. Marcus flies around, but his tongue won't detach. Maybe her vag has a tightening mechanism... he thought.

Illie pulls him closer, and his tongue finally detaches.

"CAN WE TRY ANAL?" She looks around innocently.

"Er.. if you want." He attempts to find her crack

"Can't find it?" She lifts up pounds of fat and reveals her crack, along with cobwebs.

Marcus dives in, AND ALL ILLIE'S ORGANS FALL OUT. SHE DIES OF THAT AND MARCUS DIES OF DISGUST. THE END.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Dee's Illie and Flint Smut. Caution: Gross!!! Empty Re: Dee's Illie and Flint Smut. Caution: Gross!!!

Post  Gabby Delacour - Inactive April 19th 2010, 9:47 am

Yes, I am awesome.

Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Dee's Illie and Flint Smut. Caution: Gross!!! Empty Re: Dee's Illie and Flint Smut. Caution: Gross!!!

Post  Guest April 19th 2010, 4:36 pm

GET THIS STUFF OUT OF HERE IT'S SO GROSS! -pukes-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 19th 2010, 4:47 pm

Neville! This is freaking amazing! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS?! I mean, clearly Flint had such a good time the last time he were with Milliblob...how could he not want this to happen?

But really, this is hysterical...as disturbing and disgusting as it is, I died of laughter when I read it on facebook.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 19th 2010, 6:43 pm

my god. i love this. so hilarious. poor flint. LOL XD
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down