Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 11 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 10:47 am

[Awww *flails* XD Silly Reed!!!
Kras is just...he's jumping about the place and babbling nonstop about how happy he is and Tracey just put earplugs in. hahahahahah XD]

A huge smile spread across Kras' face when Reed launched forward at him. He hugged Reed tightly, never wanting to let go. He was laughing he was so happy, and some tears were sliding down his own cheeks as well. "Don't vorry about the crying, baby. I am too." he laughed more. "I love you so much. You make me happy, Reed. So so so happy. I promise I'll do everything I can to make you happy as vell." This was definitely one of the best moments of his life. The rest of his family was watching and going 'awww' from the tables. And the kids decided now was a good group hug moment and all mobbed Kras and Reed, hugging them and shouting lots of 'yay's.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 11 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 10:55 am

[OMG I CAN'T STOP SMILING.]

Reed was laughing now too, tears still streaming down his face. He kept one arm around Kras and hugged whatever child was closest. He pulled his face back enough to beam up at Kras. "Can I wear it?" He was trying to stay focused, because right now all he wanted to do was kiss Kras until their lips hurt, but this wasn't really the place and he figured it would probably gross out the little kids. He looked around the kids until he found Galina. He hugged her close to his side. "And I have a feeling you were in on this! You are all so sneaky!" He laughed again and pulled himself closer to Kras again.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 25th 2011, 11:04 am

"Of course!" Kras grinned, happily pulling the ring out of the box and taking Reed's hand so he could slip it onto his finger. All the kids smiled, laughing as they all tried to get a good look at the ring. "It's perfect." Kras sighed in relief. Galina squealed, giggling when Reed hugged her close and she hugged him in return.
"I got all the kids in on it." Kras informed Reed. "Gali had the most important part. She got to distract you, plus she helped me pick out the ring. I vanted it to be here ven ve came to visit from school, since I knew I vouldn't have time to go get it before hand. I doodled up - yes, me, doodling, I know - a picture of vot I vanted for it and then Elisa and Gali vent to this ring shop that I knew I vanted to get it from and Gali picked out the von that vos the closest thing to my design. This von vos practically the exact thing. And it looks great on you." Kras was thrilled - even more so that Reed had accepted it.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 25th 2011, 11:11 am

Reed felt the tears in his eyes again. He bent down and scooped Gali up and giving her a big hug while laughing. "You did amazing Gali!" He held onto the little girl, wanting to hug her almost as much as he wanted to hug Kras. He looked around at all the other kids. "All of you! Thank you for making this such an amazing surprise." He looked back up at Kras, looking at him with so much love in his eyes if felt like he was either going to explode or melt into a puddle of goo. Reed looked down at his hand, smiling at the ring that was there. "It's perfect. It will go with everything in my wardrobe too."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 26th 2011, 6:26 pm

Gali decided she didn't mind all the hugging too much. Usually she'd have ran off by now to her mom, but she liked Reed so she'd go with all the hugging. The other kids saw how mushy things were getting and decided now was a good time to escape. There was a lot of 'omg are they gonna kiss?' 'ewwwww, kissing!' and lots of other things and then they ran off in all different directions.

Kras laughed and shook his head at them before turning back to Reed. "I'm glad you love it." he scooped Gali from Reed's arms and gave her a big kiss. "And thank you, princess! You've been the best help!" The little girl giggled and kissed Kras' cheek back and then took off for her mom to tell her how helpful they had been. Kras stood, pulling Reed up with him and then pulled him close. "It looks perfect on you, baby." he whispered, kissing Reed softly. And yes, there was definitely some 'eww's coming from all different directions from the kids, just cause they thought kissing was icky. It made Kras laugh as he rested his forehead against Reed's, grinning down at him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 26th 2011, 7:14 pm

Reed still had tears slowly falling down his face, but he laughed when all the kids took off. He smiled some more at Gali before she took off running, then gladly stood with Kras and hugged him tightly. He tried putting as much love into the kiss as he could, but ended up laughing again when he heard echo's of 'ewwww'. "You are amazing, did you know that? Absolutely amazing and perfect and wonderful and every other good thing in the dictionary." He smlied up at Kras, then let his eyes close to savor the moment and committing this feeling to memory.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 26th 2011, 10:56 pm

Kras still doesn't think he's perfect, but he's just super glad that Reed loves him so much and thinks such things of him. It sort of helps him think he's better than he normally thinks of himself. "I love you." he kissed Reed's forehead, still grinning happily. "You're much more amazing, you know. And you get to put up vith my craziness now and forever." he laughed, taking Reed's hand in his. "Do you vant to stick around a bit longer or say farevell to everyvon and head on over to my mother's to get that over vith?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 26th 2011, 11:15 pm

Reed shook his head. "I can't believe you could possibly think I'm more amazing after what you just did." He laughed then shrugged. "I will leave that decision completely up to you. I'm terrible at making choices. I really want to meet your mom, but I feel bad leaving since we haven't been here that long. So, you decide." He was still rather nervous about meeting Kras' mother, but he hoped he could show her that he would be good for Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 27th 2011, 5:34 am

"You are amazing. I'm not changing my mind about that." Kras would remain stubborn. "I did plan on staying longer...but there's some place I'd like to stop before ve leave for the school. So ve should probably get going. Here, lets go say farevell to everyvon." Kras smiled, taking Reed's hand as he led the way back to the picnic tables.

When Kras' family figured out Reed and Kras were heading off, they all came over and there was plenty of hugs to go around. The kids all ran over too, especially sad to see Kras go. "I'll come back and visit soon." Kras reassured them, making sure each kid got a big hug. Of course Galina was left for last so Kras could give her the biggest hug of all. Kras didn't like to pick favorites...but it was obvious he had a special spot in his heart just for the little girl. "I love you, Gali. Keep up the singing, okay? You're amazing and have a gorgeous voice. I promise the next time I visit I'll play guitar for you again. Thank you so much for all your help." He kissed her cheek. Galina spoke quietly to Kras then hugged him tightly before turning to Reed and shyly giving him a big hug too.

Elisa gave Kras a big hug as well, kissing his cheek. "Thank you, Kras. As alvays you're amazing vith the kids and especially Gali. I heard about yesterday," she added in a whisper close to his ear, "I know no matter vot I say you'll keep blaming yourself even a little bit for Liv's death, but it vos never your fault. Never. And I'll alvays appreciate how hard you tried to keep my daughter alive. You alvays do your best, Kras. No von's perfect and you have to accept that you'll make mistakes or not live up to everyvon's expectations. It happens. Don't push yourself so hard." She hugged him tightly again then took a step back to look at Reed, giving Kras a quick moment to compose himself - tears had sort of filled his eyes after hearing Elisa's words. "It vos vonderful meeting you, Reed. I'm looking forvard to having you as a part of our family in the future...vell, to me you're already a part of the family." She grinned, stepping forward to hug Reed tightly. "Come visit during the summer. You and Kras can come stay vith me and Gali for a veek or so. I know Gali vill love it. She already talks about you a lot."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 27th 2011, 6:21 am

Reed was curious as to where else Kras wanted to go, he had an idea but wasn't too sure on it. He followed Kras to say goodbye to everyone, already feeling sad. He really did love Kras' family and how loving and accepting they were of him and their relationship. He hugged all the kids he could, probably hugging some more than once since there seemed to be so many. He too hugged Gali a little tighter and a little longer. "I'll see you soon sweetheart. I can't wait to sing with you again." When Elisa spoke to Kras, Reed grabbed his boyfriends hand and rubbed little circles in his palm with his own thumb. Then he too hugged Elisa with a huge smile on his face. "It means a lot to hear you say that. Thank you. And thank you for the cookie recipe." He giggled a little then his face got a little serious. "No seriously. Thank you."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 27th 2011, 1:07 pm

Elisa smiled and hugged Reed tightly again, whispering in his ear as she did so. "No need to thank me, sweetie. Ve all should be thanking you. You've really gotten Kras to open up more and you've helped him in so many vays. That means a lot to all of us. So thank you." She stepped back, still smiling as she waved farewell to them both. "You're velcome about that cookie recipe. I have a feeling I know vot Kras did to change it, but I'll keep my mouth shut."
"Thanks." Kras laughed, glad he didn't have to worry about his cookie secrets being revealed. "Alrighty..." he grabbed Reed's hand, holding it tightly. It always sucked saying farewell to his family. "Ve're off now. Farevell everyvon!!" He called out to the entire family. Everyone shouted farewell in return and waved as Kras led Reed back to the car. He opened the door for Reed before getting into the driver's side and starting the car, sighing a tiny bit. "I miss them already." he laughed quietly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 27th 2011, 6:23 pm

Reed hugged Elisa again, feeling his eyes start to prickle but he wasn't going to cry in front of everyone...again. He waved goodbye to everyone and held Kras' hand tightly. He climbed in the car when Kras opened the door and waited for Kras to get in as well. Then he leaned over and kissed his boyfriends cheek. "I know. I can see why. Your family is great. We'll come back soon, okay?" He smiled at Kras, not wanting him to feel sad at all. "So, where to next Mr. Chauffeur?" Reed giggled a little and reached over to place his hand on Kras' knee again, needing to be touching his boyfriend in some way.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 28th 2011, 1:53 am

Kras smiled at Reed's assurance. "I'm glad you like my family so much, and I'm extremely glad they like you a lot too." One of his hands went down to squeeze Reed's hand gently. "I love you, baby. I really do. You've made me really happy today...like, you have no idea." He laughed happily. "Alright...let's get this trip to my mother's over vith. Shall ve?" He drove off and headed in the direction of his mother's.

It didn't take too long to get there and Kras parked along the street. The gate to the house - the house being rather quite big, although trees lining the road sort of hid it's total size from view - was opened. Kras had already informed his mother that he would be visiting today..and that Reed was coming along. Kras turned the car off but he made no move to get out. "I really hope she doesn't try anything. My mother can be really nice, but sometimes ven things don't go the vay she vants them too she can start to play really nastily." He grabbed Reed's hand, giving him a reassuring smile. "It'll be okay though. Ve have each other and our love and that'll see us through anything. No matter how difficult something may be."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 28th 2011, 2:03 am

Reed rolled his eyes. "There's no way you're winning this one. You've made me extremely happy today. I love you too. More than anything. Let's go." He gave Kras' knee a little squeeze and did his usual staring at his boyfriend as they drove off. As the drive continued, Reed got more and more nervous, but tried not to let it show. Too bad his habit of biting his lip returned in full force without him realizing it. When they pulled up to the house, Reed felt like he may throw up, but he put a smile on his face. "Beautiful house." Then he grabbed Kras' hand. "You're right. Nothing can touch us, or what we have. Just remember that I will love you no matter what. Nothing anyone will say will ever make me stop loving you. Okay? We'll be fine."

[*couldn't resist using the Klaine line*]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 28th 2011, 2:27 am

[Hehe *squealed a little*]

"You're right." Kras grinned, reaching out to cup Reed's face in his hands. "Ve vill be fine. I love you." He leaned over and kissed Reed slowly. Too soon for his liking he pulled away. He knew if he kept that up they'd never leave the car. "Okay. Let's go." He sighed but got out of the car, going over to open Reed's door. "I apologize in advance if I get angry again...I never intended on you seeing me like that. It vos shameful, really." He hated getting angry. Even more so when there was swearing involved. It was lame. For him to lose it like he had yesterday...it really was shameful.

Kras took Reed's hand in his and led the way through the gates. It was quite a bit of a walk from the gate opening to the front porch of the large house. There was a random sleek black sedan parked in front of the porch and Kras froze when he saw it. "Vot are they doing here? Don't tell me that's how mother's going to play now..." he muttered under his breath in an annoyed tone. Clutching Reed's hand tighter, for strength and reassurance - for both of them - Kras continued on, leading the way up the front steps of the porch to the front door. "Looks like things could be a bit more difficult than I thought they'd be. Don't vorry. I'm here vith you, it's all good." He knocked on the door, the sound echoing rather oddly in the tree surrounded area. It was due to some sort of charm, spell or other that a relative had placed on the house...no one really knew for what reason, maybe just for amusement, who knew?
Footsteps could be heard a few seconds later and the door opened to reveal a rather tall woman, 5'8" actually, who had dark eyes, dark hair, and rather resembled Kras. "Ah, hello, sweetheart. I vos just vondering ven you vould get here. And this must be Reed..." her dark eyes flashed down towards Reed, an unreadable expression upon her face, "pleasure to meet you."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 28th 2011, 2:46 am

Reed happily kissed Kras back, never wanting to pull away but knowing they had to. Then he smiled. "No need to apologize. You should have heard me after you left." Then he blushed because he had never in his life talked to someone like that before, and he wasn't too proud of it, but that doctor deserved it. He climbed out of the car and held onto Kras' hand tightly as they made their way up to the house. Reed frowned when Kras seemed to be upset by the car he saw and frankly, Reed was rather sick of surprise visitors. He clutched Kras' hand, whether to comfort Kras or try to be comforted, probably a little of both, he wasn't too sure. He looked around when the knock seemed to echo all around them. His nerves were at an all time high as the tall woman answered the door, and he was stunned to see the amazing resemblance between her and Kras. Reed put on the warmest smile he could through the nerves. "Pleasure to meet you too ma'am." Crap, he was already blushing.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 28th 2011, 3:15 am

"Please, call me Anna. Ma'am makes me feel old." Kras' mother laughed dryly. "Vy don't you two come inside?" She stepped back into the house and beckoned them to follow. Kras refused to let go of Reed's hand as they went into the entrance way.
"Mother...that mirror is alvays crooked, every time I visit." Kras sighed, resisting the urge to go over and fix it.
Anna shrugged, not really bothered by the mirror. "It still looks fine to me. Come along," she beckoned for them to follow her to the living room, "I'm sure you saw the Stoeva's car is here. Dana brought Maria here. They haven't seen you in years and Maria's missed you."
"I'm sure she has..." Kras muttered, biting his lip slightly as they headed into the living room.

The living room was nicely decorated, not to crowded but not to plain either. An older, rather stern looking woman was sitting on the couch. A girl, around Kras' age, was sitting next to her. She had dark hair that was curled and little make up. Not that she needed it. She was very pretty naturally. Her eyes lit up when she saw Kras and she quickly got up - almost tripping over her mother's feet as she went - and ran to give Kras a hug.
"Razzz!!! It's been ages!" She squealed happily. "I've missed you!"
Kras about fell over when he was mobbed by the girl. "Ack, Maria..." he laughed, hugging her back, "it hasn't been that long ago. Only like vot? Four years?"
"Four years too long, silly!" She grinned. Then she noticed Reed and slightly squealed again. "And who's thisss? He's so cute!" Maria giggled, wiggling her fingers in hello to Reed.
"That's Reed, a friend of Krasimir's." Kras' mother spoke up before Kras could. Kras gave his mother a sharp look. He knew exactly what his mother was up to.
"Aww!" Maria smiled brightly, taking Reed's and Kras' hands and tugging them both over to the couch her mother wasn't sitting at. "Raz you have such an adorable friend!"
"Er..." Kras finally spoke up, about to fix his mother's "mistake", but before he could Anna spoke up again.
"It's lovely to finally meet you, Reed, dear." Anna sat on a chair next to the couch. "Kras has spoken a lot about you in his letters. Have you enjoyed your visit to Bulgaria?" Her eyes flashed briefly at Reed, hoping he would realize that if he'd like to stay on her good side and not cause trouble he better not mention his relationship with her son.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 28th 2011, 3:27 am

[.................I wish there was an emotion to describe Reed right now, but there isn't. We'll just say he's not amused.]

Reed was still blushing as he followed Kras into the beautiful home. It actually reminded him a bit of his home back in the States, so maybe that would make him feel less nervous, but that was doubtful. He gave a tentative smile upon entering the room where there were two more people were sitting. He immediately spotted the girl that was Kras' age and had a feeling he knew what was happening. For the moment though, he would keep his mouth shut since the girl seemed nice enough for now. Reed followed along as he was pulled towards the couch, already feeling a mixture of angry and startled. He was angry because it was clear that Reed was going to be made out to be 'the friend' who was just some 'adorable little kid', and he was already annoyed at that. He was startled because he couldn't believe what was happening. Reed wasn't an idiot though. He knew how to play his part, and he wasn't going to give anyone the satisfaction of breaking him down. So, he turned on a bright smile towards Anna. "It's nice to meet you too ma--I mean, Anna. You have quite a beautiful home and the visit here has been wonderful. Bulgaria is definitely a place I could see myself living in someday." There was definitely an ulterior meaning to that last part, but he hoped he didn't make too obvious that he intending on living there with Kras someday.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 28th 2011, 3:58 am

[Kras is not amused either...it wasn't my first idea...but Anna sort of took up residence in my head with the rest of Kras' family right now and she thought it was brilliant. <.< *kicks her...I MEAN...*]

"Oh," Anna smiled, "vell, there's still much of our country you still haven't seen that you may like to live in someday. There's plenty of places further south that are just gorgeous." Meaning, go live somewhere far away from her family...and her son. What? She was still rather bent about the fact that her son wasn't following their pureblood tradition towards marriage.
Kras was sort of openly glaring at his mother by this point. He wasn't stupid either and he knew what was going on. He also did not appreciate how his mother was making Reed out to be just his friend and just an adorable 'little kid' practically. It was difficult for Kras to stand up to his parents a lot of the time because he wasn't raised that way - he was raised to be respectful of his elders, especially his parents. "Mother..." he started, but Anna interrupted him again, effectively shutting him up.
"You know vot? How about I take Reed here and go show him your old photo albums, Kras, sweetheart? I bet he'd just love that. He can tell all your other friends at school about how adorable you vere ven you vere little." Anna laughed, standing and taking Reed's hand to get him up as well. She wasn't rough about it but she wasn't necessarily gentle either. "You and Maria can catch up. Dana vill gladly stay vith you two, I'm sure. Come along now, Reed." She smiled, her smile no where near friendly.
Anna led the way into another big sort of family room. There were indeed some old photo albums sitting on a little shelf on one side of the room. "Let's see...ah, here ve are." She grabbed one and sat it down on a coffee table and indicated for Reed to sit. "Kras vos such an adorable little boy." She opened the photo album and let Reed flip through it. Anna wasn't really looking at the pictures herself though. She was more interested in studying Reed. The boy who had ruined her dreams for her son's perfect future. It made her so mad sometimes just thinking about it. She hadn't just dragged Reed in here to look at pictures. No. She was planning on giving him a good talking to.

Meanwhile, Kras was stuck watching his mother drag his boyfriend out of the room. And he was left there with Maria and Maria's mother. Don't get him wrong, he loves them both. He just doesn't feel comfortable being around them right now, knowing what his mother was up to.
"Sooooooo!" Maria giggled, linking her arm with Kras'. "Look at you, Raz! You vere alvays so good looking and I think you've gotten even more so since ve last saw each other."
"Oh...I don't know about that." Kras shrugged, shaking his head. "I'd say you're definitely prettier than I saw you last." Well...it was just a compliment.
Maria's face went bright red and she flailed her hand a tiny bit. "Oh you! Now my face is all read." She giggled. "Listen, Raz! My mom and your mom had an awesome idea." Maria smiled brightly, leaning closer. "They thought it'd be nice if, vonce you've finished school and are home for the summer, that you and I vent to the beach together. After all, I mean...you know..." her face was still red and she twiddled her thumbs a bit, "vell, it's just...ve've been friends for so long, Krasimir and-"
Maria was cut off as Kras stood, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, Maria. I can't do this." He gave her a sad smile.
"Vot do you mean, Kras?" Maria stood, looking rather confused. "I mean...I know ve haven't been close lately, but ve vere...I thought..."
"No," Kras shook his head again, "I can't...I can't be vith anyvon else Maria. My mother didn't vant you to know because she disapproves but...Reed's not just my friend. He's my boyfriend, and I intend to marry him von day."
Maria froze in shock. "Vot?"
Her mother looked just as shocked.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 28th 2011, 4:16 am

[Reed is feeling pretty smug towards Maria right about now.]

Reed didn't miss the implication that Anna would rather him move somewhere far away from her and her son, and he had to resist the urge to say something about him and Kras living in London together even though Reed really didn't intend on staying in London after he graduated. His eyes got wide when suddenly Anna was pulling him off the couch, and he shot Kras one quick look before being tugged out of the room. He figured Anna was just using the excuse of baby photos to tell him to stay away from her son or something to that effect. But oh hey, there actually are baby pictures, and how was Reed suppose to resist looking at baby Kras. Reed sat and started flipping through the pages with a big grin on his face. "He certainly was adorable. And I can see where he gets his good looks from." He tilted his head towards Anna with a small smile. He knew no matter what he said, Anna probably wouldn't care for him much, so he wasn't going to closely watch what he said anymore. He could practically feel that Anna was waiting for the right time to say something, Reed wasn't dumb and he was raised in high society, he knew how things like this worked. He sighed and closed the book and because he really couldn't resist, he sat back and rested his hands on his knees making sure his new shiny ring was nice and visible. He looked at Anna with a smile that wasn't even a little fake. "With all do respect ma'am, I know you didn't bring me in here to look at pictures of Kras as a baby." He took a deep breath, preparing himself for what he felt was coming.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 28th 2011, 1:17 pm

Anna's mouth only twitched slightly upwards at the corner when Reed commented on Kras' good looks. Compliments weren't going to get this kid anywhere. When Reed finally just closed the photo album and called her out, Kras' mother smirked and nodded. "You don't entirely look it, but you're a smart boy. Good. So, yes, let's cut to the chase." She leaned back, catching sight of the shiny ring on Reed's finger but didn't comment. Let the boy think what he'd like, it just couldn't work out between him and her son. "I'm vell avare of the fact that you live in vot muggles call 'higher society' but there are still plenty of differences between that and being apart of a pureblood family. The rules can vork a lot different and although Kras' father's side of the family is more accepting and more different than most of our blood status, my side of the family does not. Ve like to honor our pureblood traditions and that includes ven it comes to marriage. Krasimir is my only son and it vill be proper for him to marry a nice pureblood girl - such as Maria - and then have a nice little family. Even though I do not like it - for family reasons, I have no problem against gay relationships - I suppose you can enjoy my son's company for the time being, but Krasimir is a bit out of your league and I don't see how it vill be fitting for the two of you to get married and stay together in the future."

[oh snap... *kicks her again*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 28th 2011, 5:51 pm

Reed felt the anger bubbling up inside of him, but he kept a smile on his face. He wasn't going to let Anna get to him. He cleared his throat a little and sat up straighter. "I'm sorry, but saying you're okay with gay relationships as long as it's not your son's, isn't that a little hypocritical? That's like saying you support happiness, but as long as it's not for Kras. What you need to understand is that I make Kras happy, and that's what is most important to me. Now, you say your family values purebloods. So let me ask how that worked out for you?" He tilted his head to the side with a little smirk. "I think you should know though, Kras didn't intend on visiting you on this trip. But I told him I wanted to meet you. Okay, so I see two options here. Option one, you be happy that your son is happy and happily stay a part of our lives for a long time. Option two, you keep up with this pureblood mania and eventually have an estranged son. It's up to you. Because I'm not going anywhere. Kras has been through a lot in this short weekend and I don't want him to have another thing to be upset about. And trust me, you insulting me in any way will definitely upset him." He couldn't believe how calm he was through the whole thing.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 1:11 am

Kras' mother, on the other hand, was not so calm anymore. "How dare you insult me. And let me rephrase my vording a bit - I am okay vith gay relationships. I'm okay vith my son being gay, however, ven the time comes it vill be the best for everyvon in this family that Kras marries a respectable pureblood lady. I am glad that my son can be happy vith somevon for now, but he'll be happier later on vith somevon such as Maria." Anna sniffed, obviously not impressed with Reed at all and clearly offended that he would even dare to smirk at her. (Hey, look at it this way...at least she's not as bad as Mrs. Black...she'd probably have just cursed Reed by now or something else really terrible...) "Furthermore, our family's personal matters are no concern of yours. Vhether or not Kras opted to inform you of my divorce with that cowardly father of his, vell, that's his decision, but it's not yours to just vave something like that about as an insult." Her tone of voice was no where near friendly anymore and it had risen in volume slightly. "I'm vell avare that any insult or such that I may throw at you vill upset my son - it's obvious how smitten he is vith you from those vomit vorthy letters he writes his father about how 'gorgeous and just amazing' you are - but you'll just have to understand that you're just not good enough for my son. I'm kind of surprised that out of all the guys he knows, he had to choose someone as small and non-charming as yourself."

[aaaaand now I force myself to keep away from the delete button to erase all of that...]

Kras wasn't in exactly the best situation himself at the moment. Dana looked clearly disgusted with him - she was a very strict woman who followed pureblood tradition even more strongly than Anna, and she didn't approve of same gendered relationships at all, something she had passed on to her daughter.
"Vot do you mean...intend to marry him?" Maria's voice was full of disbelief. "Kras...you can't do that. It's not right and he's...vell, he's kind of...I don't know...not your type."
"Not my type?" Kras laughed. "Maria, you only think you are my type. You have for years, ever since my mother told you that she thought it'd be best if you and I got married von day. I just ignored it because honestly I vosn't interested."
"But-" Maria's voice wavered, tears welling in her eyes.
"I'm not saying I don't like you." Kras shook his head sadly, not enjoying the fact that he was making her cry. "I'm just saying that I'm not interested in you as anything more than a friend. I love Reed, and he makes me happy-"
Kras was cut off by Maria's mother, who had stood by now and still wouldn't turn her disapproving gaze away. "I think things have just been crazy for you these past few years, Krasimir, and therefore it's impeding your judgment. You honestly can't be in love vith that boy. He's a boy. Maria's right, it's not right for you to think you're in love vith him. It'll be beneficial for yourself and your family to marry a nice pureblood lady, like Maria, who loves you."
"I don't care if it's beneficial to my family!" Kras shouted angrily, openly glaring at Dana. "I'm sick of doing everything my mother vants me to do just because it'll 'benefit our family' or because it's 'the proper thing to do'. Maybe you guys should be less vorried about all this pureblood crap and more vorried about how messed up your families and values are."
Kras stormed over to the entrance of the living room, intent upon getting Reed and getting out of here. They really shouldn't have came. "I know who I love and that's Reed. I know who I am and if you don't like it then that's your own damn problem." He left the room and went in search of his mother and Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson June 29th 2011, 1:35 am

Reed's face was flushed, and his anger was at an all time high. And hey, he was a teenager after all, so his temper was definitely short at the moment. He was definitely not smiling anymore and the calm voice he managed before was long gone. "It's funny to me how you seem to think marriage is something of 'convenience'. I was pretty sure marriage was about wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone you are crazy in love with. That's what Kras and I have. I could honestly sit here and bet all of my trust fund that Kras would not be fully happy with Maria. I hate to bring up something so sad, but the only girl Kras could have ever married would have been Liv, but sadly she isn't here so I'm the next best thing. You can go ahead and sit there and insult me all you want. Whatever, I really do not care. What's insulting me the most right now though, is that you seem to not know your son at all. I feel, if I were a parent, I'd want my child to love and be with whoever they wanted. No matter their age, race, gender, or blood status. Clearly Kras has told you how happy he is, shouldn't that be enough?" His eyes were starting to fill with tears at this point, tears of anger. "And furthermore, aren't you aware of how few pureblooded families are left. I think you need a serious reality check. If you expect families to stay 'pure blood', well I guess you're just gonna have to get used to people eventually marrying their own siblings. Again, I leave you with the two options I supplied before. Take them or leave them because those are the only two options you get." He stared at Anna, his gave unwavering even though he felt like standing up and storming about the room.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova June 29th 2011, 1:51 am

"That is ENOUGH!" Anna practically screamed, her hand snapping out to slap Reed right across the face. She stood and glared down at him. "You are being absolutely rude and it is none of your business votsoever how things are handled in this family."

Unfortunately for Anna, Kras had overheard the last things Reed had said and what she had just said. Plus he could recognize the sound of a slap when he heard one and he knew Reed wouldn't even consider slapping Anna, so that had to mean Anna was the one doing the slapping. His blood was boiling as he stormed into the room, an absolute furious look upon his face. "Mother, vot the hell are you doing?!" He didn't stop, just kept walking right by his mother to kneel down on the floor in front of the couch and Reed. "Reed, baby, are you alright?" Concern was etched over his face as he reached up to lightly touch the growing red mark on Reed's cheek.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next