Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

4 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 26 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2011, 3:05 am

Reed smiled happily and looked around at all the people at the beach. When he saw that nobody seemed to be paying them any attention, he leaned over and gave Kras a quick kiss. "Well I can't wait! What are we having? Or am I not allowed to know?" He giggled and started packing away their sandcastle building supplies.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 26 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 21st 2011, 3:15 am

Kras smiled in delight when Reed kissed him. He started helping Reed pack up the beach stuff as he replied to Reed's question. "It's a surprise! But I know you'll love it." And of course there would be cookies for later of Reed wanted them.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2011, 3:22 am

Reed grinned happily and put his shirt back on, cringing when he realized how much sand he had everywhere. "Uggh. I'm never going to get this sand off. I think our first order of business is to shower and make sure my skin isn't falling off." He giggled then stood up, making sure they had everything they brought. "I wanna come back here again sometime. Thank you so much for bringing me here. I love you."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 21st 2011, 3:36 am

"Ah yes, the only really terrible thing about the beach - sand everywhere." Kras laughed. "How the stuff even manages to get into your hair sometimes I don't even know. It's like you could just walk onto a beach and just stand there doing nothing...yet you'd still find sand everywhere when you get back home." Stupid sand. "I'm glad you loved it here. We'll definitely come back again, okay?" He kissed the top of Reed's head. "I love you more."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2011, 3:43 am

Reed stepped back and glared. "No! You can't do that! I'll let it slide this time, because I don't want a never ending argument." He trailed off and grabbed Kras' hand and started walking from the beach. "Although it's quite obvious that I love you more. Scientific fact actually." He grinned up at Kras, daring him to challenge Reed's argument.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova December 21st 2011, 3:50 am

"Scientific fact,huh?" Kras grinned, letting himself be lead from the beach. "And are you prepared to give me research and all your evidence in support of this fact? Because scientific facts need to be proven after all, and I am quite positive I can prove to you that I love you the most." He smirked. If they were back home at the moment he would definitely waste no time in telling an showing Reed how much he loved him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson December 21st 2011, 3:53 am

Reed tried to keep the grin off his face, but it was just so hard when he was dating the most amazing person alive. "Yes. I've done research, lab tests..all that stuff. I'll show you my conclusions sometime." He released Kras' hand and slipped an arm around his waist instead, wanting to be closer and for once not caring about all the people around. And if they were home, Reed would be more than happy the let Kras show him how much he loved him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26